Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,920 members, 7,841,496 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76754 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by horladmejy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm American, can you translate for me?
use American Google Translator na Guy!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
horladmejy:
use American Google Translator na Guy!
What Did you just call me a dude?
Well if you say I am,I must be,best accept it.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by horladmejy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
What Did you just call me a dude?
Well if you say I am,I must be,best accept it.
Oya where is your pics.. pm then
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin we been through this.You don't know what I look like.
yea sure,but sooner or later. ..u gon reveal yourself or I haven't taken any step wink
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
yea sure,but sooner or later. ..u gon reveal yourself or I haven't taken any step wink
Pledge Its not necessary you see me.
Sides you outta focuse on Nubian an pyno
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
horladmejy:
Oya where is your pics.. pm then
What!! You just called me ah dude....you not makin' sense.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by horladmejy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
What!! You just called me ah dude....you not makin' sense.
I hear you na and sir grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
horladmejy:
I hear you na and sir grin
Uhh,okay.Bye.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by kentzz(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Except its home video. bt if its real,den its rub.bi.ssh,cos wat will a secndary schl boy be doin 2catar 4a wife. u tink say marriage na moi moi?
he beta go cmplt his schl. by d way,wer did he gt mney 2buy d ring?
Na wao 4schldents of nowadays
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ehispapa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
This happened in south Africa . A shameless society... you need to see hi was they applaud the boy for taking a bold step. (quote author=kilokeys post=43075172]As in cry which country? [/quote]
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Pledge Its not necessary you see me.
Sides you outta focuse on Nubian an pyno
you know that doesn't mean. .. grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by horladmejy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uhh,okay.Bye.
come here jo.. Oya come lets talk ma
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Arckeen: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dem never get sense!!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by obynostrings: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
guys abeg I dey 16yrs, from wetin I dey see I don suppose marry tete a beg make una help me arrange girl for me
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by eboox(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
op,abeg go find work,where u dey get all dis fake videos wey u dey flood 4 here sef,waka pass abg!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by timidapsin(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
eboox:
op,abeg go find work,where u dey get all dis fake videos wey u dey flood 4 here sef,waka pass abg!
From the secondary school you attended. undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by DenisRock(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Olakunlae:

Only an idiot can reason this way !
Wat has this got to do with advancement ? Are westerners?
Brother u r an African and u've got a culture
who culture don elp?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by DenisRock(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

Bros, you seem not to understand. I had my first girlfriend when i was 17. Keyword here is "GIRLFRIEND". Not "FIANCE". We were all young once. Did you watch the video? Those kids are like 15-17 year olds proposing to each other. On which planet does that seem normal? So, you mean to tell me that you'd feel comfortable with your 15 year old daughter coming home to tell you she's getting married abi?. Ok. God bless my son to come home one day and tell me he has a fiance at at 18 and see if i don't slap his mouth shut.
who slap don elp?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
DenisRock:

who slap don elp?

Plenty people. Obviously, you never receive slap wey fit change your life. Jam me and you go de give testimony.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by seunpas: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tomorrow they go say they rape them to their husband
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Charlesdock(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
The children don belle full. If they are the children of the "mekunus" in which after school they will hawk or stay at their papa/mama shop dey can never think about this. Anyway it there life we sha do not want to see a topic in few months that Men are wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.