Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,915 members, 7,838,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76736 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Smartguy001(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:
They are supposed to be reading their books. Not being the actor & actress of some silly romance show. I wonder where their sense of shame had gone to.

Sense of shame hmmmm children of nowadays don't have dat o...too much western movie don spoil dem

Mcheeeeew nonsense angry
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Adebowale89(m): 1:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Too much of love movie cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Taryur3(m): 1:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Aye awon mejeji ma ti baje ke....secondary school? Without vision.o ma Se o.na the girl ass go suffer am.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by hokafor(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2016
If you check very well the young man probably making jest of the girl.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 20, 2016
macklef:

Hanna montana kissed she was just a teenager then. We all loved d movie,
Parents even bought school bags, maths set, crayon of the movie.
So why cant our acting teenagers kiss too.
Uhm,it's not advisable ta follow in the footsteps of Hollywood.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
so I can help you right? You will see where your ego will take you....some people will abuse in pidgin and you be like what are they saying
It's best I not know then.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:18am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
It's best I not know then.
ok...they will plan a coup in front of you and you won't know... grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
ok...they will plan a coup in front of you and you won't know... grin
That's just fine. winkBye
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:20am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's just fine. winkBye
u going to bed or where
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
u going to bed or where
Away from this thread.See ya.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Away from this thread.See ya.
take me with ya... tongue
Can I hold ur waist grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
take me with ya... tongue
Can I hold ur waist grin
No.Bye...again
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.Bye...again
why always denying me...I will come get you one day
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
why always denying me...I will come get you one day
Focuse on bein' better at yer FIFA.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Focuse on been better at yer FIFA.
God knows that sh|t is not for me sundoj08 always kicking ma as.s I give up already
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
God knows that sh|t is not for me sundoj always kicking ma as.s I give up already
Don't mention his whole moniker. What is it,a video game?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by sundoj08(m): 4:00am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
God knows that sh|t is not for me sundoj08 always kicking ma as.s I give up already
hehehehe. grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by sundoj08(m): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Do mention his whole moniker. What is it,a video game?
Queenieeeeee !!! cheesy
On second thought, why I'm i excited to hear from you undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 20, 2016
sundoj08:
Queenieeeeee !!! cheesy
On second thought, why I'm i excited to hear from you undecided

Guy I meant don't.An I ain't call ya. grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by sundoj08(m): 4:10am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guy I meant don't.An I ain't call ya. grin

U really miss me, don't ya cool or should i say your inner self does miss me but the outward Queenie is always in denial. Sounds like Abraham Maslow's self conflict theory
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2016
sundoj08:

U really miss me, don't ya cool or should i say your inner self does miss me but the outward Queenie is always in denial. Sounds like Abraham Maslow's self conflict theory
Nope.I'm of one feelin' about you both inner an outer,consciously an
subconsciously.Bye wink
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by sundoj08(m): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.I'm of one feelin' about you both inner an outer,consciously an
subconsciously.Bye wink
whatever it is *don't tell me* I'll take it. Night
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 20, 2016
sundoj08:
whatever it is *don't tell me* I'll take it. Night
Night.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by salvation77177: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2016
They are two unserious human beings. Instead of them to busy with their academic, They messing up their future infatuation.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Ruq:

I honestly hope this is not your peek. You're most likely a teenager, you're allowed to be naive.
lol kidding right? or maybe you're trying to find a way to announce you're a teenager you're allowed to be cranky pumpkin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:56am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Aww but erm,who let them kiss......Is this even real
By all means yes. That is a school in SA. Na so them be.

I remember one time, I was in a taxi(Na HUMMER bus them dey use as Taxi) and it stopped in front of a secondary school to pick students going home. In Front of the school gate some and see kissing. I look inside the Taxi all the people turn face comot as if na normal thing. Me when be want shout STOP THAT!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Niyinficient:

Shoro niyen? Wat do dey know about love, courtship and marriage ? Pple dat can't even work to earn 100naira! Pikin wey dia mama still dey spoonfeed, infact, na too much high school musical movies dey worry u! #Endtime #TurntoChrist
i know absolutely nothing about love coach pls tutor me i implore you with the sorrowful eyes of a cow, nyenyenye like you're learning to talk alot of nollywood movies have blocked that fat you call brain, with endtime thoughts, turn to Jesus
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by streamsofjoy(f): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Up
Drabeey:
Nonsense. The principal should be arrested

*modified
Ds is only an arrant nonsense. Its a very shameful and uncultured act. The principal of the school is whom to be blamed for this powerful nonsense.
Take a look at it...... Its evident that these kids are not well monitored at all, all thanks to the lackadaisical principal in charge of a Gomoralistic environ.

Pls are u from edo state?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Don't mention his whole moniker. What is it,a video game?
yea..soccer
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by me69: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2016
This generation....no hope dey don spoil its deep rooted
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by akoladejesu(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2016
E mean say d girl sef dey expect that kind talk from d poor boy o. Na d kissing aspect of it dey freak me pass cos kissing is my hobby!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by omolola15(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
DPricey1:

You're right sha

I'm glad you agreed with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.