Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,871 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76781 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Omololu007(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
K
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by scachy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rubbish!! What has they seen? probably hallucinating from end time relationship.
I ll take them serious wen they taste the reality of 21St century
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Localamos(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
hian!!!! whick kind love be this one?I hope say no be chop and clean mouth love be this

You dey ask again?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oilandgas1:

For what?

For water and garri.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Payshence(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nollywood.....
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Sunkyphil(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
am very sure dis is S.A

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tallfish145(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
just a movie
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eroded fantasy. Too bad.

Sorry to both of them.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tottinova: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
hian!!!! whick kind love be this one?I hope say no be chop and clean mouth love be this

This video is trash

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by espn(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
moscobabs:
which kind generation is this God?

During my time in Luther Kings college SS 2 student who is about 25yrs old never sabi woo a Lady and that's just like 18-20yrs ago o .

This is really end time . I wonder what will hapun in next 50yrs
50 yrs? Almost everyone will be walking around d streets stark naked.. having sex in broad day light on d street.. Too much of human rights and freedom.. imagine a snake or wild animal around me nd some mumu would ask me not to kill it..is it until it does otherwise?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Localamos(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
I've seen the video. They aren't Nigerians. Probably South Africans. Anything goes in Jo'bough!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by goshen26: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
End time students
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by omolola15(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
DPricey1:
If they're in love their parents should support them. Better to marry early than engage in premarital sex

I'm sure the guy is like 18 and the girl maybe 17. They are yet to experience life. And if they get married at this age. The marriage is bound to fail. With no first hand experience about anything? How do they intend to have a successful marriage. Abi se dem go dey live for the husband papa house?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by DrayZee: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Arararara...... Ororororooro..
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by deedrae(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
And look at the way the " audience " were screaming....so annoying.... dese kids have a long way to go.. undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by akonibobo: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
They are trying to modernize it, I remember back in my secondary sch days, once we start to date any girl like dis, we buy 50 naira ring from mallam and give it to her to wear abt in school. Don't know if u guys relate with what I av just said.

I am talking of the late 90s to the new millennium
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by scent9(f): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Children of now a days dat r suppose to b preparing for waec. Lol. Infatuation!!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why can't they get married? They don't have to start having kids now!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Very romantic
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood
STFU
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why can't they get married? They don't have to start having kids now!
They still have a long way to go in life. I am sure if you were at her age, you wouldn't dare to do it.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Aww but erm, who let them kiss...Is this even real
that moment when am kissing Nubian and someone is tongue
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
that moment when am kissing Nubian and someone is tongue
Pledge go find Nubian
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

They are too young. Life is in stages. The stage they are in is the "book" stage.
banmee:

They are too young. Life is in stages. The stage they are in is the "book" stage.
banmee:

banmee:

oga wen u r in the same level you had a relationship and am 99.9 percent sure u kept it a secret, if people in secret relationships this day are brave as this kids they be less abortions and unwanted pregnancies and i don't think they are too young its like getting betrothed to someone what about those betrothed from infancy i guess you would call that juvenile imprisonment or abuse they did the right thing and am proud of them

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by yinkeys(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:
As in cry which country?
seems to be S.A.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by mexdon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Buhari must hear this, eeeh!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
It must be a movie!! :
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
STFU
ehen typical example of the cave men i was referring to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by roltgold: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
him go give her belle then leave her run.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Charlesdock(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hit like if you think that this kids are stupid (as in dey don chop their mama food full brain grin ) Click share if you think they should be beaten for doing rubbish grin imagine instead of reading for their upcoming O level they are doing love in class angry
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Olakunlae:

Only an idiot can reason this way !

Wat has this got to do with advancement ? Are westerners?

Brother u r an African and u've got a culture
fu,ck u and your culture calling me an idiot because i gave an opinion, i think we all know who the real idiot is, ill mannered brat, i will leave you to your myopic thoughts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ColtPython(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Awwwww

They look so cute together... smiley

Until belle enter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.