Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76755 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
oga wen u r in the same level you had a relationship and am 99.9 percent sure u kept it a secret, if people in secret relationships this day are brave as this kids they be less abortions and unwanted pregnancies and i don't think they are too young its like getting betrothed to someone what about those betrothed from infancy i guess you would call that juvenile imprisonment or abuse they did the right thing and am proud of them
They did the right thing?Are you for real?this is getting priority wrong.#delusionofgrandeur
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Chukazu: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Christane:
He z followin wat d bible say #catch dem wen dy re young #kudos to them ..i wish dem happy married lyf in advance.
undecided which bible?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Henycymama(f): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
tintingz:
When I first watch the video on Facebook I shook my head in dissapointment.

And am sure their parents will be disappointed after seeing this video.

Give them 10 years and both kid-couples will regret doing this silly act and posting it on social media.

ten years is even much
just 6months
children of now a days are just unbelievable
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by xtervaganza(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't think this is Nigeria cos they are wearing sweaters

The heat wey de this country eh if ni be for fan and AC person for waka naked

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tanteta(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
If they are above 18, then let them be cos they are adults already just source of income will be the issue, though they are not married yet. As far as am concerned its beautiful, though my bible says '' between a man and a woman ''.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by redcliff: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
macino1:
Imagine. . .What is this country turning into? Before you know it now. The guy will be placing an order for our Natural Herbal Tea for Maximum Performance. Happy Love Life all the same.

Very silly method of advertisement..

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by DPricey1(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
omolola15:

I'm sure the guy is like 18 and the girl maybe 17. They are yet to experience life. And if they get married at this age. The marriage is bound to fail. With no first hand experience about anything? How do they intend to have a successful marriage. Abi se dem go dey live for the husband papa house?

You're right sha

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Yungdamsel(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmn...Jst passing by#Cute anyways....Frm my view,ntin rilly wrong wid dis.....Hmmmmn...Jst passing by#Cute anyways....Frm my view,ntin rilly wrong wid dis.....Hmmmmn...Jst passing by#Cute anyways....Frm my view,ntin rilly wrong wid dis.....
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Fash20: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drefan:
They are supposed to be reading their books. Not being the actor & actress of some silly romance show. I wonder where their sense of shame had gone to.
it didn't go any where. They conquered shame.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by gloshennel: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
bia this children go and read ur books maka ur future!...

SPOILT BRATS!!!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Peckygirl(f): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
timidapsin:
FOLLOW ME HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEO UPDATES

sinaj angel Mostwanted7 tobenanaa come and see

They are too young for this, I do not support it period.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
tuffgongjo:
They did the right thing?Are you for real?this is getting priority wrong.#delusionofgrandeur
its the 21st century man what are you? my grandpa? sheesh
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
linearity:

Not true, kids and teachers get suspended or disciplined in school in those western world you quoted for behaviors like these...

The internet is littered with examples, this is just one of them...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10512511/Boy-6-suspended-from-US-school-for-kissing-girl.html

Agreed, the parent whose kids are on the receiving end of these kind of punishment might see it differently, but the general society and the school authorities does not condole it as you have surmised, rather they frown at it...
good and matured person you are we have different opinions its true but i believe its better they come clean than date in silence and let pregnancy announce they are dating but i respect the way you proved your point without abusive words so matured

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

Bros, you seem not to understand. I had my first girlfriend when i was 17. Keyword here is "GIRLFRIEND". Not "FIANCE". We were all young once. Did you watch the video? Those kids are like 15-17 year olds proposing to each other. On which planet does that seem normal? So, you mean to tell me that you'd feel comfortable with your 15 year old daughter coming home to tell you she's getting married abi?. Ok. God bless my son to come home one day and tell me he has a fiance at at 18 and see if i don't slap his mouth shut.
yea girlfriend is morally good where u come from compared to fiance right SMH girlfriend is something with a lot of possible outcomes and the bad outcomes is more than the good outcome which is only marriage but the bad outcomes ranges from premarital sex to abortion to even pregnancy so i still insist they did the right thing by coming clean its not easy and about the daughter thing if my daughter is dating someone i make sure i know the person and make sure the family knows my daughter too so that whenever such things happens we will know before it happens and we wont discourage them instead we advise them to further thier life and see if they will do well together leta in life instead of frowning at them and pretending we didn't do the same when we were that age for kids to have this kind of love for each other to this extent aren't you curious why?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
its the 21st century man what are you? my grandpa? sheesh
You be Suegbe I swear.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
tuffgongjo:
You be Suegbe I swear.
if you don't abuse how will they know you are Nigerian and have culture lol hide behind your silly moniker and say what you like Atleast you won't get punched in the face cave man
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
First love is really "sense taken" grin grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
i can't even recall the bible pointing out a specific age to get married and once you're 18 you're an adult or is it the girl, I've seen 70 year old man getting married to a 13 year old so what's the big deal

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
tanteta:
If they are above 18, then let them be cos they are adults already just source of income will be the issue, though they are not married yet. As far as am concerned its beautiful, though my bible says '' between a man and a woman ''.

Will the Girl be allowed to continue schooling with Pregnancy?
Do you think they can actually take care of themselves.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
yea girlfriend is morally good where u come from compared to fiance right SMH girlfriend is something with a lot of possible outcomes and the bad outcomes is more than the good outcome which is only marriage but the bad outcomes ranges from premarital sex to abortion to even pregnancy so i still insist they did the right thing by coming clean its not easy and about the daughter thing if my daughter is dating someone i make sure i know the person and make sure the family knows my daughter too so that whenever such things happens we will know before it happens and we wont discourage them instead we advise them to further thier life and see if they will do well together leta in life instead of frowning at them and pretending we didn't do the same when we were that age for kids to have this kind of love for each other to this extent aren't you curious why?

You are just too funny. See how you are vigorously defending this abnormality. I respect and doff my hat for you. If you say you can support your 15 year old daughter getting married at that age then you deserve my total respect. To each his own.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

You are just too funny. See how you are vigorously defending this abnormality. I respect and doff my hat for you. If you say you can support your 15 year old daughter getting married at that age then you deserve my total respect. To each his own.
thank you but its me if it was possible i would av done everything i can to become an American thats y am gonna marry a white girl have beautiful kids of mixed race when i go there to study I'll make sure i meet someone awesome
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Jadekitana(f): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
There's nothing wrong here! Clearly the young man is in love from the look on his face, but I just hope the girl doesn't shatter his heart in future.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thank you but its me if it was possible i would av done everything i can to become an American thats y am gonna marry a white girl have beautiful kids of mixed race when i go there to study I'll make sure i meet someone awesome

Bros, i am an American and i can assure you, what you are supporting is thoroughly frowned upon here.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

Bros, i am an American and i can assure you, what you are supporting is thoroughly frowned upon here.
lol i seriously and really believe you where do you reside
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by NWODO2: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
i strongly believe dat dis happened in a movie
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Thank you.No..
so I can help you right? You will see where your ego will take you....some people will abuse in pidgin and you be like what are they saying
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ladenz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yungdamsel:
Hmmmmn...Jst passing by#Cute anyways....Frm my view,ntin rilly wrong wid dis.....Hmmmmn...Jst passing by#Cute anyways....Frm my view,ntin rilly wrong wid dis.....Hmmmmn...Jst passing by#Cute anyways....Frm my view,ntin rilly wrong wid dis.....

You've been drinking again. Ad you're passing by, don't fall into the gutter
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Ruq: 12:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Jonathan2787:

I honestly hope this is not your peek. You're most likely a teenager, you're allowed to be naive.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by beeboy09(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2016
I still think it's romantic. #justsaying
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Niyinficient(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood

Shoro niyen? Wat do dey know about love, courtship and marriage ? Pple dat can't even work to earn 100naira! Pikin wey dia mama still dey spoonfeed, infact, na too much high school musical movies dey worry u! #Endtime #TurntoChrist
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Justicealh3(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2016
In which country, state, lg & school whr this happen?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Jonathan2787:
ehen typical example of the cave men i was referring to
*Ignored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.