Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,971 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76756 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by excelbeing099(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2016
It's a kind of suck mee eee en! !!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by bisi16(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

By their uniforms, most like in a south African region.
U got it spot on. This is SA, anything can happen here. They get married very early. I won't doubt this video coz the govt give grants for almost everything, including teenage pregnancy and education is free.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by horladmejy(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Aww but erm,who let them kiss......Is this even real
you you you... we met again. how are you
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Well its not bad if they wanna get married now

Atleast they wud b better off dan slots and hush baby n*ggas dat fuvk around

With guardiance and counselling they good to go

But he was wrong to have done it both wearing school uniforms he just gave the school system a slap to its face like they teach morality in schools nd he violated that
Apart from the fact im nt cool he did it wearing his school uniform nd she also

The proposal is epic tongue
babe wanted it bad she no even say yes she just stretch hand young love the most wicked wen heart broken grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
horladmejy:
you you you... we met again. how are you
I apologize Guy but I don't recall you. embarassed It's so many of ya'll.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by doskie(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:
They are supposed to be reading their books. Not being the actor & actress of some silly romance show. I wonder where their sense of shame had gone to.
maybe theyre rich sheltered kids.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by director1900: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
condralbede u funnypost=43075176:
What's the Name of d movie?Hope it will end in part 1&2
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by director1900: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=doskie post=43085792]maybe theyre rich sheltered kids. [/quote true talk
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by director1900: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Nawa OoOo
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by HenryBangs(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2016
infact.. he is stupid
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by egbojay: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Dem never c anything. Na today? Na over feeding dey worry una so o
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
yea..soccer
You mean "football" ain't that what ya'll call it? grin It's wrong but ya'll do it anyway. tongue
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:
Nonsense. The principal should be arrested

*modified
Ds is only an arrant nonsense. Its a very shameful and uncultured act. The principal of the school is whom to be blamed for this powerful nonsense.
Take a look at it...... Its evident that these kids are not well monitored at all, all thanks to the lackadaisical principal in charge of a Gomoralistic environ.
Whats your prob. Can't u b happy for a nigga who got engaged.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:
By all means yes. That is a school in SA. Na so them be.

I remember one time, I was in a taxi(Na HUMMER bus them dey use as Taxi) and it stopped in front of a secondary school to pick students going home. In Front of the school gate some and see kissing. I look inside the Taxi all the people turn face comot as if na normal thing. Me when be want shout STOP THAT!
I don't know what I'd do.probably this.... shocked
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2016
doskie:
maybe theyre rich sheltered kids.
Still, that doesn't make their actions right.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Olakunlae: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Jonathan2787:
fu,ck u and your culture calling me an idiot because i gave an opinion, i think we all know who the real idiot is, ill mannered brat, i will leave you to your myopic thoughts

I didn't call u an idiot bro.... call ur brodas and sisters at home brats... peace
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Oilandgas1(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:

For water and garri.

Lol
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
You mean "football" ain't that what ya'll call it? grin It's wrong but ya'll do it anyway. tongue
it's not wrong...other parts of the world call it football. ..but now USA gats her hand and leg ball and decided to call it football,and call the real football soccer....I called it soccer because it's the word I use everyday tongue
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
it's not wrong...other parts of the world call it football. ..but now USA gats her hand and leg ball and decided to call it football,and call the real football soccer....I called it soccer because it's the word I use everyday tongue
I was playin' Pledge.I know this
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by doskie(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drefan:

Still, that doesn't make their actions right.
thats not the implication of my comment. a sheltered kid bought the ring with his parents money. he doesnt really know hes incapable of handling the responsibilities attached to marriage. a street kid at that age would be thinking of how to plant his feet firmly before been committed.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Kassychuks(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Like an stll shocked....Did dat rilly happn?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by horladmejy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I apologize Guy but I don't recall you. embarassed It's so many of ya'll.
carry on with the so many...na you sabi..
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was playin' Pledge.I know this
I Try to write Long Epistle For the First time...and IT Doesn't like I Was Playing to you
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
I Try to write Long Epistle For the First time...and IT Doesn't like I Was Playing to you
No.Use more emojis.
You can tell when I'm playin', yes?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
horladmejy:
carry on with the so many...na you sabi..
I'm American, can you translate for me?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.Use more emojis.
You can tell when I'm playin', yes?
yea that's true grin...sorry for scaring you off kiss
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
yea that's true grin...sorry for scaring you off kiss
You couldn't scare me off if ya tried wink.Save them kisses fer yer missin' lady.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
You couldn't scare me off if ya tried wink.Save them kisses fer yer missin' lady.
kissing you this time of the year is not bad at all grin...I can have both of you to myself. ... wink
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
kissing you this time of the year is not bad at all grin...I can have both of you to myself. ... wink
Not even in yer dreams cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by victoriousolami(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Them need serious beating.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not even in yer dreams cheesy
I ain't talking about dream also ...am coming down south to get yo.. cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
ipledge10:
I ain't talking about dream also ...am coming down south to get yo.. cheesy
grin we been through this.You don't know what I look like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.