Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34812 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:

Okay, You are beautiful and your lips is awesome, You're finer than Kim Kardashian

Are you happy now? grin grin grin
I don't even need anyone to remind me that I am beautiful,only people with low self esteem would be happy because a guy says she is beautiful and from a total stranger for that matter
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
schumastic:

what about you? was he disappointed as well
I don't think so cos he really wanted us to take d relationship forward.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by christaddicted: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I know of someone who has both. The King of Queens; Mprex of Nairaland. A round of applause for her please.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by christaddicted: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I know of someone who has both. The King of Queens; Mprex of Nairaland. A round of applause for her please.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:

Lols...well him no answer us dat night cos he was upset. It was in d morning he opened up saying dat d girl was extremely ugly and cudnt share a room wit her. I will neva forget d words he used- " d girl fit cause erectile dysfunction". He was angry over d T fare he spent and d risk he took. Dats life shaa... by d way, u are pretty cheesy lucky u
ROTFL. Erectile dysfunction? That's wicked!
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Holyfield1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
I don't even need anyone to remind me that I am beautiful,only people with low self esteem would be happy because a guy says she is beautiful and from a total stranger for that matter
Okay,Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

This radio presenter you are talking about, does he work in cool fm Abuja?
I don't know o..

I don't want him to loose fans

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

As in... You will be so sad you would even feel like crying. And gradually you will start losing interest in listening to the person. This has happened to me on a number of occasions.
The day I first heard Toolz's voice on the radio, I was just hoping she wouldn't be ugly, and thank God she wasn't. grin

hey!....can I get ur attention?smiley
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Ekakamba: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Korede Bello tongue
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sighs embarassed embarassed to think I have a cute face but very masculine voice. Anytime someone calls the person is like, could u please pass the phone to the owner or u her bf, always very embarrassing! Someone said I should always take raw eggs.
...lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
Okay,Have a nice day
same to you
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by princeSammyz: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
I understand that feeling... it has happened to me before...when I was younger...
I was a radio addict then,but no more....
found out, most of them are not always fine ..
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
u shouldn't be flattered except you aren't the one in your d.p but if you are, then you are drop dead gorgeous exact features of my dream girl, anyone will be lucky to have u

bros take am easy nah....smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
ROTFL. Erectile dysfunction? That's wicked!

Hahahaa...well for him to quality her wit such words, I can only imagine how she looked like.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

hey!....can I get ur attention?smiley

You have my attention...
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
u shouldn't be flattered except you aren't the one in your d.p but if you are, then you are drop dead gorgeous exact features of my dream girl, anyone will be lucky to have u
..big fat lie!!..she's just an average everyday girl..there's nothing fantastic or wonderful about her to take my breath away so quit exaggerating en speak for yourself cos you're becoming very annoying with your a** licking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Dyt(f): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am one exceptional babe sha oooo
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

bros take am easy nah....smiley
Ah ah...are u jealous? Okk....becos u are prettier. I see
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:

Hahahaa...well for him to quality her wit such words, I can only imagine how she looked like.
Yeah lets leave that to the imagination.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
op..u are so on point!

most guys av met are very ugli compared to dere sweet deep voice!....dunno why,maybe its a compensation for having an ugly face!....even in dis nairaland...example are
jacksparrow

cutehector

lalasticlala

kinglekan.....etc!smileysmiley

Hehehehe
This babe U got no chill
See as U open nyash for public
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I don't know o..

I don't want him to loose fans

Then it means I am right. tongue
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Ekakamba: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks so much! I wonder why some ladies get carried away the moment a guy says you're beautiful.
cekhoe:
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Odunharry(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

oh lawd... Buhahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
...You have no case to answer...you're gorgeous en on point..I'll take you over the OP in a heart beat...its a no-brainer mehn! kiss
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by rolandsilva(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice, angelina
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Tobium1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op, have u heard of auto-tune?? All dose oap's d.j's use dat alot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
op..u are so on point!

most guys av met are very ugli compared to dere sweet deep voice!....dunno why,maybe its a compensation for having an ugly face!....even in dis nairaland...example are
jacksparrow

cutehector

lalasticlala

kinglekan.....etc!smileysmiley

lmao!!! shocked babe calm down o abeg.

take am easy.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

Then it means I am right. tongue
nah!! ur nt even close grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ekakamba:
Thanks so much! I wonder why some ladies get carried away the moment a guy says you're beautiful.
it's low self esteem, the need for approval,until a woman realises that men use the outlook of a woman as a psychological tool,he tells her she is beautiful to get her to his side or that she is ugly to break her self esteem which ever way,it's better to know yourself and only then will you know that you don't need anyone to remind you that you are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
...You have no case to answer...you're gorgeous en on point..I'll take you over the OP in a heart beat...its a no-brainer mehn! kiss
hehehe, I hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.