Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (54386 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mcee1(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

And from which mullah's ass did you pull that taqiyya lie that Qatar is the richest country in the world?

arne stop disgracing urself publicly.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by daveP(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:
I don't think anyone forced her, sometimes you need to respect the host and do things outta courtesy, the deal might be a good thing and that have might been her sacrifice for the nation. Its better to act a fool for someone who thinks he's fooling you when you know what's at stake.

lovely crappy trash meant for GarbageCity

talk of deceptive methods to please a baby already crying the house down. Any extent. Courtesy la bend.

Oh i forgot PMB wore suit to appeal to the working class during election.

Yet still..... GarbageCity!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by christopher123(m): 11:30am On Feb 29, 2016
When your in Rome dress like Romans
When your in Qatar dress like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by opeoluwa20(m): 11:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Nigerians don't reason mostly those from the east

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Osquare88(m): 11:31am On Feb 29, 2016
id911:

Yes! i saw those pix. Condoleza Rice I know is very courageous and can't be intimidated by anybody, I say anybody, let alone the Tajiks.

If you noticed, Condoleza and others did that in a different context which you should understand is quite different from that of our sister. We should call a spade a spade pls
See high level of hypocrisy.. So Condoleza is a member of your family that gave you the edge to know her very well... You and your kind are a disgrace to Nigeria, can you pls read the rubbish you vomited out of your mouth... Arrrrrgh!!!!! I smh for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by misterh(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
id911:
When I saw her on that I was very disappointed. Kemi lacks courage and very timid, this is disgraceful to we Nigerians. Have u ever seen a Europeans or Asians, not to talk of Americans and the rest being this intimated by these Arabs?

If she stops wearing that thing when she comes back home, it means she does not deserve to represent us as a minister.

This is the most disgraceful thing from a government official I have ever witnessed. What a country!
From a single pic of her covering her hair, you conclude that she is being intimidated by the Arabs? I guess Michelle is also being intimidated by the Indonesians here, right?

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by misterh(m): 11:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Osquare88:
See high level of hypocrisy.. So Condoleza is a member of your family that gave you the edge to know her very well... You and your kind are a disgrace to Nigeria, can you pls read the rubbish you vomited out of your mouth... Arrrrrgh!!!!! I smh for Nigeria
These folks are stupid. They'll find fault even in how Buhari drinks water.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by nepapole(m): 11:36am On Feb 29, 2016
poundlander:
but to say na suit she wore to London or America. she won't be a slave to western culture right? stereotypes and Islamophobe.
I don't understand pipl ooo....anywhere hijab is seen, pipl start talking thrash..

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by sukkot: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
This evening I came across this picture and I was very disappointed in what I saw.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447251_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

As a minister in the Federal Cabinet of Nigeria signing a bilateral agreement on behalf of Nigeria in Qatar,tradition demands that She(Kemi Adeosun) is accorded the same respect as the President as her presence carries as much authority with the President.

Under no circumstances should a person of her capacity be subjected to conform to the cultural/religious practice of the host country.

Kemi Adeosun is a Nigerian Minister visiting Qatar,she is a foreigner,therefore she is not bound by Qatari laws or culture which can't be enforced on her.

It is utmost disrespect for her person and Nigeria as a nation to see her subjected to covering her hair to please Qatari officials.This attempt of cowardice to Qatari Islamic custom denigrates the office of the Minister of Finance and totally against Global Practice.

Madam Kemi Adeosun,next time you find yourself in an Arab nation,refuse vehemently to cover your hair,their laws are not binding on you.You are their visitor and your person must be respected.
stu-pid write up. in this world its all about power. america controls the arabs so anybody from america or europe be it man or woman is feared. nigeria is a weak country so you are not accorded the same respect and your women must cover themselves when addressing more powerful arab kings lmao. END OF STORY. GET YOUR WEIGHT UP BEFORE YOU CAN TALK. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DauraDullardo(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2016
luvmijeje:
grin grin grin...... Nairalanders!

There's nothing wrong with Kemi trying to blend into her environment. My issue with her outfit is how the scarf doesn't match her other outfit .

I'm formally welcoming her to National politics where the opposition party are now into petty politics. But why are some people afraid of Kemi?
That's exactly my point... I'm not against her wearing a scarf or covering her head. My problem is that the rag she used to cover her hair is completely out of sync with her attire... Meaning it was an afterthought and was done under duress. She never prepared nor planned for that... Quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by vRendoh(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2016
angry angry

No Comment nau!

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by kascoman: 11:38am On Feb 29, 2016
For ur mind u had spoken. If Qatari could subjected themsef to shook hand with woman which is unislamic, then nothin was wrong for d madam to please her host country. Bad head with bad thinking. U couldn't use ur brain to write good things about the economic benefits to our Nation. This is one of reason Nigeria still lack behind. Religious bigot.
ValerianSteel:
This evening I came across this picture and I was very disappointed in what I saw.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447251_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

As a minister in the Federal Cabinet of Nigeria signing a bilateral agreement on behalf of Nigeria in Qatar,tradition demands that She(Kemi Adeosun) is accorded the same respect as the President as her presence carries as much authority with the President.

Under no circumstances should a person of her capacity be subjected to conform to the cultural/religious practice of the host country.

Kemi Adeosun is a Nigerian Minister visiting Qatar,she is a foreigner,therefore she is not bound by Qatari laws or culture which can't be enforced on her.

It is utmost disrespect for her person and Nigeria as a nation to see her subjected to covering her hair to please Qatari officials.This attempt of cowardice to Qatari Islamic custom denigrates the office of the Minister of Finance and totally against Global Practice.

Madam Kemi Adeosun,next time you find yourself in an Arab nation,refuse vehemently to cover your hair,their laws are not binding on you.You are their visitor and your person must be respected.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by misterh(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2016
The fact that the op, in his pseudo-intellectualism, thinks that she was forced to wear that is disgusting. Obviously, you were not there to know if it was her decision or not. You came across a picture and in your quest to demonize PMB, you formulated a theory to say that Adeosun was intimidated. Pics of representatives of Western countries covering their hair have been posted on this thread. Were those representatives also forced to cover their hair?

I spit on this thread and its proponents.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Malawian(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
it is not even kemi we should be worried about. take a good look at bubu
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Seriously am not happy with u, u are jus so off point but I don't blame u. Did u knw d covering of hair is meant for christians infact its is d christians who started it there are scritptures dat will bak my fact, jus becos una folow d world una dey put weavon and all dat una cum dey open hair down I will be less jugdemental but I tell u this its not proper, u tell ha to dress nd not cover ha hair seriously u should read d bible before u talk. Next time I won't be dis fair with u

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Firstly, this act shows low self respect on her part. secondly, it's potrays Nigeria as a second class Nation. finally it's show the kind of leadership we have. A federal minister that can not hold her own in a gathering like this probably because her principal is an authoritarian like that.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by ColtPython(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
But who suddenly deduced that she was forced to cover her hair?

What if she did so of her own volition?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by anigbajumo(m): 11:41am On Feb 29, 2016
They are calling for her resignation as if na their papa appointed her.....

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by vRendoh(m): 11:41am On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
stu-pid write up. in this world its all about power. america controls the arabs so anybody from america or europe be it man or woman is feared. nigeria is a weak country so you are not accorded the same respect and your women must cover themselves when addressing more powerful arab kings lmao. END OF STORY. GET YOUR WEIGHT UP BEFORE YOU CAN TALK. grin

......and your leaders are know thieves and rogues! and you called asking for help...
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Know2020:
Watch as the sophisticated people will find excuse for everything bubu does. They will say...it's a mark of respect. lol. You can't try this nonsense on an Igbo woman...who are you!

I no tell you...see below. @ lumydee44
shot up ...the Iranian president just visited Rome the power house of Christendom and Vatican official have to remove the nude statues decorating the Vatican palace in order not to offend the visiting guest that signed deal worth 70 billion dollars with Italy companies....
like wise Nigeria and Qatar ...the Qataris don't need Nigeria for any thing but we need them ,they have over 500 billion dollar in Qatar sovereign fund which they can loan our cash strapped nation at no interest with no sting attached and have money to invest in Nigeria while our broke ass nation have been looted ...so they dictate the rules and we fellow

the Americans and Germany got money to match any arab nation ...the arab need American for weapon deal which they cant do Ibo girls they busy selling kitty in apapa and allen avenue for 5k per night and 2 k per round so keep ur Igbo ego

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by MrGerald(m): 11:43am On Feb 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

PMB doesn't like that woman at all, he has threatened to sack her once for advising him not to sign a document with Saudi which the minister thinks it's not in best interest of Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by misterh(m): 11:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Op even said when next she finds herself in an Arab country, she should VEHEMENTLY refuse to cover her hair.

I laugh at this brazen show of idiocy. Has it occurred to him that we're probably the one going to beg Qatar for assistance? Yet, you'll want something as trivial as covering hair to block a beneficial relationship between two countries? If the op knows anything about politics, he'll know the importance of compromises.

This is even a non issue.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by sukkot: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2016
vRendoh:

...... and your leaders are know thieves and rogues! and you called asking for help...
our past leaders, yes. buhari on the other hand has an impeccable world wide reputation as a man of integrity

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by comodo: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:

bros Qatar is the richest country in the world,having them on our side isn't a bad thing. And i don't think they made her cover her hair. Which one is the ibo talk again, aren't we all Nigerians, Lets not allow tribalism divide us, there's strength in number and we have that together as a nation. #onenigeria
Which strength is in number. In other words, we rate Nigeria over Japan abi. Overpopulation is a problem if u don't know. Worse when a higher percentage are just beggers and see begging as means of livelihood.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by misterh(m): 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
MrGerald:
PMB doesn't like that woman at all, he has threatened to sack her once for advising him not to sign a document with Saudi which the minister thinks it's not in best interest of Nigeria.
Source of this info? Were you part of the delegation?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Dhotseal:

"Qatar is the richest country in the world"...seriously! How? Who lied to u, and why didn't u just Google it since u seem to have Internet access?
it's so ironic that u preach Google and u couldn't Google it... Qatar is far the richest on the world.. No body is close to it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
misterh:
it annoys me hearing or reading anything from ppl like you. this Bubu is ruining this country gradually and still you all see nothing wrong with it. don't you guys reason at all? ¿
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
misterh:
it annoys me hearing or reading anything from ppl like you. this Bubu is ruining this country gradually and still you all see nothing wrong with it. don't you guys reason at all? ¿
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by MrGerald(m): 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

PMB doesn't like that woman at all, he has threatened to sack her once for advising him not to sign a document with Saudi which the minister thinks not in best interest of Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by eligibility: 11:48am On Feb 29, 2016
You are spreading unnecessary hatred against other religion. Your thread is so barbaric and highly ridiculous.
What if the minister in question admired to use it.
You must be an enemy of peace.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.