Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12615 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Not yet, babe. There's still one final test.

I often look out for three things before I invite a lady into the warmth I offer. You have scaled two already.

What Was the first two ?
And whats the last one ..
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Lol sounds like a good plan wink

Lezz his 3rd leg is finished .. Has seen too many kitty i dont want .. Im look for a Virgin Man grin dont laugh oh
lol gringrin

that's like searching for a needle in a haystack,let's make do with Lezz pleeeasse
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

What Was the first two ?
And whats the last one ..
You actually do not expect me to untie the knot with which I have you bond, dear.

I plan to be your Tarzan .

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
I do not tempt you beyond what your heart already desires, my disheartened beauty.

Worry not about the beauty of my words, they are the overwhelming desire my heart carries for you.
And if you look deep enough, you'll find something buried in the words of every post I send to you.

Look deeper and you'll meet me at a junction where I'll consume you in the flames of my passion!

still looking for it though sadsad

for the last time,I don't share undecided
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Lol sounds like a good plan wink

Lezz his 3rd leg is finished .. Has seen too many kitty i dont want .. Im look for a Virgin Man grin dont laugh oh
A virgin man will not even begin to fathom the conundrum of the vastness of your bewitching butty.

He will sooner spill his holy water in the corridors of your cathedral in an epileptic feat of anxiety before he gets to your chambers.

Let me hold my devotional oil still and steady, worshiping the corridors and vestibule of your cathedral.

I will deliver that oil in the depths of the hallowed chambers of your cathedral in a climaxing pulsation of vibrating spillage after 45 minutes of worship. kiss
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

baba,be like say am getting your point o,did you use jazz? gringrin

the bottom line is,the society has made it mandatory for a woman to have this Adeori kind of mentality,or they be looked down upon,I for one,knows what I will do in such situations,which is totally different from what you are preaching,trust me,a lot of women are like me too,which is why am employing you to stop generalising your threads,eg

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing...

it should be directed to that set of ladies who don't mind been the fifth wife,as long as they are regarded a "Mrs"

kindly see my point please angry if your thread has been based on that,most people will not get you wrong

Im sorry to make reference to the fact that some things wont make sense to us until latter in life.

I made an allegory with 3 set of people and i pray you dont ever find yourself in any of the 3 categories.

When i was 25 i had the mindset of a 25yr old but at 40 my mindset is a total far cry from wat it use to be years back.

This is why im always quick to jusxtapose opinions to pples age cos you just cant ignore the correlation.

Ok lets say you are 23. .apparently you are still blooming,fresh curves and lots of expectations which i pray will be fufilled but ladies in their late 30s will nderstand better.

Dont ever preempt what you can do in a given situation cos you never can tell wat u are capable of until u find urself in a certain situation.

My threads on nland are products of my years of experience and that is why there will always be a conflict in understanding with people of very young ages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
A virgin man will not even begin to fathom the conundrum of the vastness of your bewitching butty.

He will sooner spill his holy water in the corridors of your cathedral in an epileptic feat of anxiety before he gets to your chambers.

Let me hold my devotional oil still and steady, worshiping the corridors and vestibule of your cathedral.

I will deliver that oil in the depths of the hallowed chambers of your cathedral in a climaxing pulsation of liberating spillage after 45 minutes of worship. kiss
kiss grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

lol gringrin

that's like searching for a needle in a haystack,let's make do with Lezz pleeeasse
Lol exact,y my point grin

Ok
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Lezz misspicy catch yall later .. wink

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Im sorry to make reference to the fact that some things wont make sense to us until latter in life.

I made an allegory with 3 set of people and i pray you dont ever find yourself in any of the 3 categories.

When i was 25 i had the mindset of a 25yr old but at 40 my mindset is a total far cry from wat it use to be years back.

This is why im always quick to jusxtapose opinions to pples age cos you just cant ignore the correlation.

Ok lets say you are 23. .apparently you are still blooming,fresh curves and lots of expectations which i pray will be fufilled but ladies in their late 30s will nderstand better.

Dont ever preempt what you can do in a given situation cos you never can tell wat u are capable of until u find urself in a certain situation.

My threads on nland are products of my years of experience and that is why there will always be a conflict in understanding with people of very young ages.

My advice?

you should try and put a check on your chauvinistic tendencies which are largely portrayed in your words,not neccesarily now I see it most times on your threads,it will help a larger audience understand your threads.

Have a fruitful day
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:
Lezz misspicy catch yall later .. wink
smileysmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:

I will deliver that oil in the depths of the hallowed chambers of your cathedral in a climaxing pulsation of vibrating spillage after 45 minutes of worship. kiss
IM INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW MANY LADIES UVE FORKED, DAT U MET ON NAIRALAND, DNT JUST WRITE ALL DIS EPISTLE 4 NOTHING, we dat have the higher shares(u know wat i mean) dnt write epistle 4 ladies nd yet we dig oil wells 4rm nairaland weekly. "go ask najaboy,kintom,tosyn2much,hector,trucpusher,jacksparrow etc.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2016
BoiledHead:
Another fool.

Trash thread.

It is only Islam that Legalise polygamy.

Christianity, No! Please tell me a verse that said we are free to marry 10 women

Judaism, No!

Buddhism, No!

Even Hinduism the one freaking religion that somehow Indirectly in a way support rape STILL FROWNS at polygamy.

So anybody trying to back it up.. is a big fool to me. Marriage is not by force. Single people won't die without husband don't paint it like polygamy is their savior or something.
so right
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

My advice?

you should try and put a check on your chauvinistic tendencies which are largely portrayed in your words,not neccesarily now I see it most times on your threads,it will help a larger audience understand your threads.

Have a fruitful day
please explain all these english for me.
Mi o lo school.sad
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:
L.ezz misspicy catch yall later .. wink
Have a nice day, and keep in touch.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Adaeze003(f): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol cheesy

actually am on retirement,then I have learnt to ignore,Baba Toks200 is just a general thinker with a pinch of chauvinism,but all this wanna be like the OP do not deserve my rationality, then,I have been on the busy side,just got some time to play around....

this explains my intact button,will you press it back,so it will go back to sleep mode grincheesy

*button pressed* hehe... wink wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by PunterTim(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:

grin Chai!

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2016
WORDWORLD i think you may have to consider changing the topic to something like

My pillar of truth about polygamy.

You may leave the contents as they are.

I guess lalasticlala will be more at home with that new title.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Dude i appreciate but please for the purpose of those who don't love reading try making your write-ups as concise as possible.

Nevertheless it is indeed a nice submission.

I GET SUCH REMARKS AND ADVICE ALL THE TIME. "Try make your write-ups as CONCISE as possible"

WHY?

Because of those who don't love to read.

And i always wonder, why should it be because of those whose priority is to NOT growing their BRAIN? Dont love to read!

SHOULD WE BE AT THEIR MERCY BY AFFECTING AND EFFECTING OURSELVES TO PLEASING THOSE WHO DONT LOVE TO READ?

"Reading makes a FULL MAN, Conference a REAL MAN and writing an EXACT MAN" says one of the greaters essay writers of all times. Francis Bacon.

From my years of experience as a privilege writer my observation as regards general comments made by people and not just comments about my writings.

Is that most people dislike reading, even if its just a sentence written. Let alone STUDY what has been written. It reflects in their comments and opinion. Instead of coming up with points that will help us all to LEARN from them. THEY ARE ALL OUT TO INSULT, ABUSE, CURSE ALL BECAUSE THE HAVE NOT BEEN GROWING THEIR BRAIN THROUGH READING.

The best they could have done is to keep shut and not express their FOLLY. But they dont know this because they are too lazy and havent read such an advice some where before. Because they dont READ. And when they do, they dont read to understand.

That was your first write up i ever read and at my first reading its too clear that you are such a good writer.

Thank you for appreciating my write-up and thanks for your responses and patience to alot of people who find it difficult to expressing their views.

My post and yours is not saying NO TO MONOGAMY but that POLYGAMY is a solution by CHOICE to the enumerated challenges at the same time it comes along with a lot of RESPONSIBILTY which is the reality.

People JUST dont read to understand. A reason why our world is such in a MESS.

Yes, all those scriptures are read up-side-down. No understanding.

Thanks once again for your advice. Will do my best to be as precise and as clear as possible.

The TRUTH is writing LONG ESSAYS has become my TRADE MARK. I hardly write in few words. Am to good at FINGERING my key board to moan, groan and scream in ecstasy.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:
WORDWORLD i think you may have to consider changing the topic to something like

My pillar of truth about polygamy.

You may leave the contents as they are.

I guess lalasticlala will be more at home with that new title.

Effected the change you suggested but not because lalasticlala may not be at home with the title sha but becos 'of Toks2008'. wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 05, 2016
misspicy:

[b]God bless you my dear,Obviously this kids crying me a river are all Pvssies gringringrin they can't even take responsibility for their actions yet they claim to be doing some fraction of women a favour at the expense of their immediate family and children(polygamy has always affected kids negatively quote me anywhere, the competition is the most unhealthy one in human race),but refuse to accept the blame for their roaming middle stick,what more,some women that feels the society will reject them making them loose their self-esteem will gladly worship this male egos even at the detriment of their children all to be tagged a " Mrs",(I see them all over tok's thread,they just need someone to see their desperate pleas and wife them all in the name of been realistic or what have you).

The end product of polygamy,a choice and decision made by adults is its effect on the children on it,,and none of this wussies are saying anything in that line, what can we do,but fold our hands and watch them suffer the deeds of their parents.

Most men are largely irresponsible too,most polygamous men cannot even feed their large family talk more of train the kids,examples are everywhere,only a Dense man will gladly hop into polygamy in this times of economy crisis,but trust me due to their fleshy and egoistic desires,Someone like Toks2008 will not reason in this line.

That said,who ever said polygamy will curb "cheating" is surely blind or choose to be blind,because it is so practical,that we see and know that a cheating man is never gonna stop cheating even with drones of legally married wives,so what is the point of this thread WordWorld?

lastly,you all should try and make your life worthwhile and stop seeing yourselves as the messiahs to single mothers,divorcees,widows and the rest,face the economy,once the problem of the economy is solved,no woman will want to risk her life and that of her kids in a polygamous marriage,this boys will not tackle the real problem(finance),they have been wired to act all braggadocios even in the face of reality. Lezz should know this tongue

Well,we all know say na Nairaland una dey feel like kings,offline,most of y"all all are Pvssies,so keep crying me a river grintongue

sowi for the long epistle,I can't bring myself down to create a thread on this topic that is as useless as the "k" in knife tongue[/b]

Its good that i make certain things clear. Am all out for the COMMON GOOD of humanity. THE WRITE-UP NEVER SAID POLYGAMY IS A MUST BUT BY CHOICE. Its a suggestion to solving the enumerated marital challenges.

Monogamy or Polygamy all have their challenges. And the root of all problems encountered in any relationship is INSINCERITY and MISUNDERSTANDING.

Once there is SINCERITY and UNDERSTANDING between the parties involved then there is no room for problems. A man marries a second wife with the understanding of the first and the second. That makes it all easy, their understanding could be as a result of culture or religious beliefs or on marital agreement.

For crying out loud, POLYGAMY is nothing new. Practiced by our grands until the WHITE - MAN programmed our brains to fit his selfish desires. And if not for our PRETENTIOUS LIFE STYLE of emulating our 'gods' 'EUROPEANS' there is nothing to shout aggressively against polygamy about.

Who is not familiar with the INDECENT PRACTICES of the 'MONOGAMY EUROPE'. Their indecencies has become our culture and not even monogamy. This fact is to clear to those who possess a LUCID MIND.

There is DIVORCE RATE everywhere today despite the practice of one man to one woman which is so outrageuos all because we mostly do not even know what marriage is all about before diving into it. So beyond all these problems, the solution is a matter of SINCERITY.

Alot of women betray their God given intution when it comes to choosing a spouse. The right of choice is with the woman. To be able to say No or Yes. THE CONSEQUENCE IS HER's TO BEAR IF NOT WISE IN HER CHOOSING OF WHICH THEY MOSTLY CHOOSE MEN FOR ALL THE WRONG REASON. she will be the one to carry the burden if it doesnt work out in the end so also keeping her man from straying, chasing after women outside is also her problem to prevent too.

There are men whose brain and heart is one women alone. Search for such if you cant bear otherwise.

As for the economic aspect that you mentioned. A French Economic Philosopher Jules Simon Said, "women have started working in Textile Factories where, they can earn a few Francs. But on the other hand this has totally destroyed the bases of family lifes."

The kind of economic pursuit by mostly today's women has become a deteriment to the family which they think they are doing a favour to protecting. Motherhood has lost its valour. The blame is actually on the systems that runs our so called societies of CONSUMERISM and CAPITALISM as against yesterday. Systems that keep conflicting with natural laws.

Infact in the past POLYGAMY was for ECONOMIC benefit and other benefits too but in a very health manner.

In the modern context, where the programing of the world's systems that runs us undermines MATRIMONY, undermines the HOME and has made MONEY King. The society without doubt must SUFFER like Europe all kinds of DISTRESS that they are involved in and which emanates from not following principles that leads to living a decent life. We are emulating their INDECENCIES above all else and must have to carter for those 3 enumerated marital challenges which are also by- product of our dysfunctional socities. A suggestion of Polygamy was only made as a solution and a very valid one too but not by enforcing it but by choice and through ENLIGHTENMENT.

And Neithet do i play gender contest. Men are made for women and women need men irrespective of these women's ECONOMIC STANDS.

So, In finding solutions to our modern day dyfunction, we need to look beyond Polygamy in finding solutions to RELATIONSHIP such as marriage.

We need alot of pre-marriage education to making them work.

And one of the solutions too is that the modern woman should start seeing motherhood as a privilege, prestige, with great responsibility.

For behind every IRRESPONSIBLE MAN an irresponsible upringing which MOTHERHOOD plays the most active role.

Women movement have made women more masculine, hardened, bitter, and aggressive who have little or no faith in emotional maturity.

CAN BE VERY UNNECESSARILY EMOTIONAL!!!

Polygamy was only a suggestion but turn into a fight. That is what emotional immaturity does.

Women should learn to take off their boxing gloves and amour and properly embrace motherhood by training boys that will grow up to uphold the dignity of women. The fathers too have active roles to play. The most impart still remain women.

ITS A POPULAR SAYING THAT ITS A MAN'S WORLD. BUT IS IT NOT THROUGH WOMEN THAT EVERY MAN ENTERS INTO THIS WORLD CALLED WORLD OF MEN AND WERE NURTURED BY WOMEN?

I have widen the perspective. All that i honestly want is marriages to work. Poly or Mono for the survival of the good virtues that we all should be in pursuit as human beings which is much more valuable than gold and silver.

JUST AS TOKS2008, POLYGAMY IS A VALID SUGGESTION AND ITS BY CHOICE AND BY UNDERSTANDING.

Those who are not for it shouldnt condemn it. NO! That is not fair to do and its not right as long as MONOGAMOUS marriages is not a golden bond that doesnt break.

I know a lot of marriages that became very UPRIGHT after the man married a second wife due to the first wife's negligent of her role as a wife because of 'MONOPOLY' in MONOGAMY.

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by MrCork: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:
Both of you have lost itsmiley

Console yourselves o, babies

@wordworld, you know what you are
@lezz, we were not talking about your wife but your baseless argument

Holla, when you learn to use your brains, I can't stand cry babies. smiley

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.