Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12601 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Forgive my personal remark, since your handle has no letter indicator to ascertain your gender.......are you female or male?

Women aren't conditioned to feel stronger.millions of years of evolution made women to outlive and out-bear most tradegy men cannot bear.

Are you telling me women were conditioned to be something alien to their very nature for millions of years, by all cultures and civilisations known to men. Across all parts of the world wjo never share same culture or beliefs or ethics?

Give me a better excuse.

We are not physical toughness. We are talking about emotional strength. Women are not built to be tougher. It is a fact not an opinion. The society not genetics make them tougher. Also we have different types of emotional strength however women do not have a natutal emotional strength to deal with a cheating partner. Men's brains are better suited for that.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
A still wonder why women equate sex with love more than men do.

Remember sex takes place inside a woman, it means more to her than men.

A woman will consider _fucking randomly than would a man would because evolution ensure she's more picky of her suitor and mate.

Women are pickier however it does not mean that a woman cannot prioritise her relationships.

If a gf can have four stable bfs for different reasons, she can maintain her marriage and her infidelity. She can also prioritise her marriage over her lover. Women who cheat do it all the time. Women who wants to cheat but who don't cheat, do so out of fear

The fact that it happens inside her does not mean anything.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

What logic? undecided

Stop trying to deceive yourself, we don't have a ratio of 2 women to 1 man and at most we will have 56 women to 44 men.

Also, men are living longer these days. That means in the next 20 years in developed countries, there will be an almost equal number of men and women (they are already approaching that marksmiley ). We are going to reach that mark soon in developing countries. If a 30 year old woman is looking for a husband, ask her to go for widows, or single men of 40 and aboveundecided. We have lots of them out there.

Now who the hell made you a women fighter/warrior? Who the hell ask you to fight on our behalf? What makes you think we are helpless? What makes you think we need your shitty help?

If you are interested in saving the world and putting smiles on people, move to Syria!!!undecided

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PHOBIA FOR POLYGAMY. My dear its all about choice.

The little boy and his mother are happy in their new home.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PHOBIA FOR POLYGAMY. My dear its all about choice.

The little boy and his mother are happy in their new home.

It is not a phobia. Just admit that you cannot defend your opinionundecided. I have told you earlier that you have no case.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

We are not physical toughness. We are talking about emotional strength. Women are not built to be tougher. It is a fact not an opinion. The society not genetics make them tougher. Also we have different types of emotional strength however women do not have a natutal emotional strength to deal with a cheating partner. Men's brains are better suited for that.

And I wasn't making allusions to physical toughness. Women cry easily and relieve stress and emotional tensions.

Check your statistics for stroke and HPB between the sexes.

Widowers can hardly cope after the demise of their wives.

Widows cope better. There's no experience or statistics to support your argument.

You said it was societally conditioned and I have told you it is pure genetics by millions of years of evolution.

Why do you think evolution made women to be the one to conceive, carry the foetus for months, nurture and care for the child all through infancy?

It takes an emotionally powerful being to do that.

Men aren't built to withstand that kind of emotional pressure.

Quit this argument.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Missonas(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
All these lectures and term paper na for wetin? Who wan marry and how many should do whatever he pleases. Some don't even want to go down that road women and men alike. Change is constant o op some women be doing big things like men nowadays #justpassing

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

Women are pickier however it does not mean that a woman cannot prioritise her relationships.

If a gf can have four stable bfs for different reasons, she can maintain her marriage and her infidelity . She can also prioritise her marriage over her lover . Women who cheat do it all the time. Women who wants to cheat but who don't cheat, do so out of fear

The fact that it happens inside her does not mean anything.

@bolded is why I'm giving up the debate. How could you bring the notion of having different lovers as a credential for fidelity?

Really I'm lost to the rationale or logic of your postulation.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
And I wasn't making allusions to physical toughness. Women cry easily and relieve stress and emotional tensions.

Check your statistics for stroke and HPB between the sexes.

Widowers can hardly cope after the demise of their wives.

Widows cope better. There's no experience or statistics to support your argument.

You said it was societally conditioned and I have told you it is pure genetics by millions of years of evolution.

Why do you think evolution made women to be the one to conceive, carry the foetus for months, nurture and care for the child all through infancy?

It takes an emotionally powerful being to do that.

Men aren't built to withstand that kind of emotional pressure.

Quit this argument.

We have different types of emotional strengths. Women do more empathy, men don't however men are more able to deal with situations than women. It does not make one more emotionally stronger than the other rather I see it as a compliment.

If a woman finds it easy to explode or change gear at every opportunity, my logic tells me that she shouldn't be trusted to forgive a cheating partner. However if a man can move beyond emotions and deal with issues, he can definitely withstand his wife having sex with his best friend right in front of him. smiley

Your argument is based on the nurture not nature. If a widower is the first son of his family, he would cope because of his position however a woman will always cope because she has been nurtured to act that way.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

It is not a phobia. Just admit that you cannot defend your opinionundecided. I have told you earlier that you have no case.

I just told you its all about CHOICE. Its no case at all.

And there is nothing to defend more than the fact that instead of the Lady to be ALLOWED to have ILLICIT SEX and paid 10K. Another man sheltered her as a SECOND WIFE and not without the consent of the FIRST which she gladly accepted.

I also wrote that she is a woman of PIETY. Hence i know where you are coming from. I also wrote that she sees it as an act of worship, of getting closer to God's Mercy.

Our intents counts alot.

AND THEY ARE ALL LIVING VERY HAPPILY.

Mind you, Monogamy do suffer all kinds of TROUBLES too. BOTTOM LINE SINCERITY IS ALL THAT COUNTS BE IT POLY OR MONO.

Its about working as a TEAM.........and saving our society from all kinds of SHAME.

I DONT HAVE ANY CASE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU READ THAT WRITE UP WITH YOUR EMOTIONAL DRIVE AND NOT WITH INTELLECT.

THE EMPHATIC TRUTH IS THAT YOU DIDNT STUDY IT.

Typical of Phobia driven minds of certain women when they
hear POLYGAMY.

Stated clear. Ertiean may be a HOAX but lets look at the Logics.

What am concern about is the LOGIC that comes along with the 'HOAX'.

WHICH IN TRUE LIFE DOES HAPPEN, IS STILL HAPPEING AND IN WHICH THE OUT COME OF WAR PRODUCES SHORTAGE OF MEN.

Hence, Polygamy is a Solution, * A SOLUTION among others Solutions.

ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICE. DOESNT HAVE TO WORK FOR YOU, BUT FOR THOSE WHO EMBRACE IT, ALLOW THEM BE.

I dont fight for women. I fight for TRUTH and JUSTICE.

That is my DRIVING SPIRIT and not FEAR.

You can write your counter so that we can learn. The aim once again is solution seeking. JUST BE AS SINCERE AS POSSIBLE THATS ALL THAT COUNTS. And i will be willing to embrace your TRUTH.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
@bolded is why I'm giving up the debate. How could you bring the notion of having different lovers as a credential for fidelity?

Really I'm lost to the rationale or logic of your postulation.

You claim that because women have emotional interest when they cheat, then I am telling you taht thwre emotional interest is no different from a man who wants to relieve his sexaul tension or it will not affect their main focus. A gf can have four relationships and love one more than the others and also hope to settle down with him. A cheating woman can also love her lover and her husband and also find it easy to prioritise that is put her marriage before any other thing regardless of her feelings for her lover.

In one sentence, women who cheat are not emotionally blind to let what they care about suffer at the detriment of other frivolities. They can handle it, after all they are ‘emotionally strongertongue'

There are lots of married women who also cheat out there, and their husbands have no clue smiley.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

I just told you its all about CHOICE. Its no case at all.

And there is nothing to defend more than the fact that instead of the Lady to be ALLOWED to have ILLICIT SEX and paid 10K. Another man sheltered her as a SECOND WIFE and not without the consent of the FIRST.

AND THE ARE ALL LIVE VERY HAPPILY.

Mind you, Monogamy is do suffer all kinds of TROUBLES too. BOTTOM LINE SINCERITY IS ALL THAT COUNTS BE IT POLY OR MONO.

Its about working as a TEAM.........and saving our society from all kinds of SHAME.

I DONT HAVE ANY CASE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU READ THAT WRITE UP WITH YOUR EMOTIONAL DRIVE AND NOT WITH INTELLECT.

Typical of Phobia driven minds.

Stated clear. Ertiean may be a HOAX but lets look at the Logics.

WHICH IN TRUE LIFE DOES HAPPEN, IN WHICH THE OUT COME OF WAR PRODUCES SHORTAGE OF MEN.

Hence, Polygamy is a Solution, * A SOLUTION among others.

I dont fight for women. I fight for TRUTH and JUSTICE.

That is my DRIVING SPIRIT and not FEAR.

You can write your counter so that we can learn. The aim once again is solution seeking. JUST BE AS SINCERE AS POSSIBLE THAT ALL THAT COUNTS. And i will be willing to embrace your TRUTH.

Thank you.

I countered your arguments and you couldn't come up with anything.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

We have different types of emotional strengths. Women do more empathy, men don't however men are more able to deal with situations than women. It does not make one more emotionally stronger than the other rather I see it as a compliment.
Because men are more prone to logic and less with emotion.
Women do more empathy because it's in their genes. Biologically implanted by evolution to nurse the baby and surprisingly the man himslef grin
akike:

If a woman finds it easy to explode or change gear at every opportunity, my logic tells me that she shouldn't be trusted to forgive a cheating partner.
Because the emotions of women is like a faulty fuel gauge of a car. They rant out of jealousy which is agsin doused by the sweet pleadings of the cheating partner. Nonetheless, ranting about it doesn't mean not being able to deal with it.
akike:

However if a man can move beyond emotions and deal with issues, he can definitely withstand his wife having sex with his best friend right in front of him. smiley
Ego stands in the way. Your logic is spectacularly off mark!!!
akike:

[s]Your argument is based on the nurture not nature. If a widower is the first son of his family, he would cope because of his position however a woman will always cope because she has been nurtured to act that way. [/s]

Absolutely no bearing with facts and logic.

Please answer the question I have asked; if women are conditioned or nurtured by society to be how they are, is it a coincidence that for millions of years in all human societies women were so conditioned?

This has reached the path of vain banter, bro.

I'm calling it off and putting a permanent lid on it.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

I countered your arguments and you couldn't come up with anything.

Stop sounding daft, please!undecided

AS I JUST FINISHED WRITING. "I know where you are coming from"

Silly
Daft

And the aggressiveness tells alot about what you cannot handle like as a woman of 'PIETY'.

What counter? That i dont know its a Fabrication? What does it mean a Hoax?

Kindly read what i wrote as a reply to 'LordReeds'.

That is the kind of my MOTIVATION.......its not about arguement that i must be right. Kindly write what is better and let those who are willing to embrace your TRUTH embrace it.

Please read what i wrote to LordReed.......a response to one of those who commented on this thread. We had a chat previously almost like the one am having with you rigth now.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
[s]Because men are more prone to logic and less with emotion.
Women do more empathy because it's in their genes. Biologically implanted by evolution to nurse the baby and surprisingly the man himslef grin Because the emotions of women is like a faulty fuel gauge of a car. They rant out of jealousy which is agsin doused by the sweet pleadings of the cheating partner. Nonetheless, ranting about it doesn't mean not being able to deal with it. Ego stands in the way. Your logic is spectacularly off mark!!! Absolutely no bearing with facts and logic.

Please answer the question I have asked; if women are conditioned or nurtured by society to be how they are, is it a coincidence that for millions of years in all human societies women were so conditioned?

This has reached the path of vain banter, bro.

I'm calling it off and putting a permanent lid on it.[/s]

What is so hard for you to understand. Let me break it down for youundecided

My argument:

A woman is very emotional that is why she cries etc etc but the type of emotional strength she has is for empathy.

A man's brain is not for emotional empathy, he can deal with issues therefore he should be allowed to deal with emotional issues. Is that so hard for you to grasp? If men can deal with situations, shouldn't they be considered emotionally stronger than women? Shouldn't they be allowed to deal with emotional situations?

The society's and yours:

A women is very emotional therefore she is emotionally weak but not weak to stay with an abusive or cheating partner=she is emotionally strong to deal with a cheating partner.

There are societies where polyandry is practiced although they may be few but it proves one thing. It proves that women are capable of having as much sexual and emotional relationships as posiibleundecided

Your widower vs widow argument was so irrelevant, you should be glad I addressed it but here is a complex but simple reasoning.

Do most women have a job and maintain their home at the same time? Yes

Are most men the same way? No, they go to work and come back, sometimes they run a few errands at the behest of their wives.

So it is common sense when a woman who is used to running both fronts to easily move on than a man who thinks it is a woman's job to maintain the home. Don't put it on emotional strength, blame it on experience and the society.

My society tells me to be independent and also be a ‘good wife', my husband only needs to be independent. I didn't choose it, it chose me. I have been told by virtually everyone on earth to learn how to run two different lives. Most Nigerian women love their lives based on it. If this is what you can emotional strength, if running both fronts together while having at the back of mind that my home is more important is what you call emotional strength, then I have more equiped to deal with infidelity than you are.

You have to choose one of the arguments or counter arguments. It is either you admit that no gender is emotionally stronger(we compliment each other) or you go ahead with your submission but agree that women should be allowed to cheat because they are emotionally stronger than men!!!

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
[s]
akike:

What is so hard for you to understand. Let me break it down for youundecided

My argument:

A woman is very emotional that is why she cries etc etc but the type of emotional strength she has is for empathy.

A man's brain is not for emotional empathy, he can deal with issues therefore he should be allowed to deal with emotional issues. Is that so hard for you to grasp? If men can deal with situations, shouldn't they be considered emotionally stronger than women? Shouldn't they be allowed to deal with emotional situations?

The society's and yours:

A women is very emotional therefore she is emotionally weak but not weak to stay with an abusive or cheating partner=she is emotionally strong to deal with a cheating partner.

There are societies where polyandry is practiced although they may be few but it proves one thing. It proves that women are capable of having as much sexual and emotional relationships as posiibleundecided

Your widower vs widow argument was so irrelevant, you should be glad I addressed it but here is a complex but simple reasoning.

Do most women have a job and maintain their home at the same time? Yes

Are most men the same way? No, they go to work and come back, sometimes they run a few errands at the behest of their wives.

So it is common sense when a woman who is used to running both fronts to easily move on than a man who thinks it is a woman's job to maintain the home. Don't put it on emotional strength, blame it on experience and the society.

My society tells me to be independent and also be a ‘good wife', my husband only needs to be independent. I didn't choose it, it chose me. I have been told by virtually everyone on earth to learn how to run two different lives. Most Nigerian women love their lives based on it.

[/s] Tried as I did, I couldn't sieve out your overlapping, leaking emotions from the point you're straining to make.

You needn't write a long epistle to pass the point. You tried 4 times earlier and you didn't scale through. Sorry.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
[s][/s] Tried as I did, I couldn't sieve out your overlapping, leaking emotions from the point you're straining to make.

You needn't write a long epistle to pass the point. You tried 4 times earlier and you didn't scale through. Sorry.

Nah, you need to learn how to learn to reason logically and rationally.

I forgot to tell you a lil bit about my profession. Logic is what I do kiss.

Admit that you are poor thinker, I might just be willing to teach you some trickssmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
@lezz

Mention this moniker when you learn to use logic to analyse issuessmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

Nah, you need to learn how to learn to reason logically and rationally.

I forgot to tell you a lil bit about my profession. Logic is what I do kiss.

Admit that you are poor thinker, I might just be willing to teach you some trickssmiley

Oh, anything goes here, lad. Wake me up when you learn to separate your opinions from facts.

Oh, and stop hiding behind the curtains of nairaland with bogus claims. Sounds so darn insecure.

And no one really gives a good goddamn about a logician ---that's judging by your display so far grin grin grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
@le.zz

Mention this moniker when you learn to use logic to analyse issuessmiley
What's up hun? Beleive me, I don't waste time with logic with women; It's a waste of time, I like the look of your eyes already. And I want to share your bed not logic.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Oh, anything goes here, lad. Wake me up when you learn to separate your opinions from facts.

Oh, and stop hiding behind the curtains of nairaland with bogus claims. Sounds so darn insecure.

And no one really gives a good goddamn about a logician ---that's judging by your display so far grin grin grin

It is not an opinionsad

In psychology, they are referred to as cognitive emotion and emotional empathysmiley. Google is your friend

Admit it, you don't know what you are sayingsmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
What's up hun? Beleive me, I don't waste time with logic with women; It's a waste of time, I like the look of your eyes already. And I want to share your bed not logic.

I should stop arguing with you. I don't like men who cannot use their brains. They nauseate mesad

The day you share my bed is the day I diesad
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is not an opinionsad

In psychology, they are referred to as cognitive emotion and emotional empathysmiley. Google is your friend

Admit it, you don't know what you are sayingsmiley

And what is it I'm trying to say, sweetheart?

I'm trying to see if your bed can offer something so contrasting to this weather.

Cognitive emotion with women aren't in dispute and I actually don't care to take you on that. I'll easily floor you.

What I'm interested in is your choice of undies during this heat.

It tells alot about a lady cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

I should stop arguing with you. I don't like men who cannot use their brains. They nauseate mesad

The day you share my bed is the day I diesad
On the contrary, that's the day you come alive and begin to live in essense.

You wouldn't give a care about logic when I part your vagina lips with the head of my phallus if you spend a night in my company.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:

I'm trying to see if you bed can offer something so contrasting to this weather.

Cognitive emotion with women aren't in dispute and I actually don't care to take you on that. I'll easily floor you.

What I'm interested is your choice of undies during this heat.

Actually, cognitive emotion is to men as emotional empathy is to womenundecided. I have floored and I will always floor yousmiley

Do you have a death wish?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actually, cognitive emotion is to men as emotional empathy is to womenundecided. I have floored and I will always floor yousmiley

Do you have a death wish
? I do. I'll like to know how your

I won't take the bait, babe!!! Very tempting, but I won't bite.

You can only floor me if you can last 3 rounds of sweat-dripping sex with your legs arched apart and allow pelvics level penetration without the hindrance of your thighs. wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
I just dey observe from page one...

wordworld i respect your grammertical prowess and intellectual capability..not because your opinion tallies with mine but i just love your analysis.

Akike please try as much as you can not to use any form of hateful word cos from wat im reading from you,its apparent that you are capable of holding intelligent arguements but try not to take them personal.

back to the sideline.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by PunterTim(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:

I'm trying to see if you bed can offer something so contrasting to this weather.

What I'm interested in is your choice of undies during this heat.

grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
I won't take the bait, babe!!! Very tempting, but I won't bite.

You can only floor me if you can last 3 rounds of sweat-dripping sex with your legs arched apart and allow pelvics level penetration without the hindrance of your thighs. wink
Go FVCK yourself
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Toks2008:
I just dey onserve from page one...

wordworld i respect your grammertical prowess and intellevtual capability..not because your opinion tallies with mine but i just love your analysis.

Akike please try as much as you can not to use any form of hateful word cos from wat im reading from you,its apparent that you are capable of holding intelligent arguementd but try not to take them personal.

Nack to the sideline.

You are welcome even though I know how much the dislike is mutual!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
PunterTim:
grin
Lolz, don't mind me bro, you take this belligerent folks at face value at your own peril. The lad was quoting me out of context with long narratives as if I'm against women cheating. I only opined women can cheat but it doesn't come easy to them as it does men. And women are emotionally equipped to deal with cheating than men are!!! Then Mr logic was squealing with so much charged heat. Not really in the mood for trolling.

Then comes little miss singing bird, who has a hypoactive sexual desire disorder trying to bait the pussydon!!!

Funny, how she fights without defining the cause cheesy

She needs a strong diick to rail her back in the line of feminine grace.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Go FVCK yourself
grin grin grin Common babe, don't be so rash, I'm giving you a rare offer. And why the cheap profanity.

I thought you were the sophisticated type. You get easily piqued for all your show of seeming know-how.

Allow me to savour the warmth and moist of your vagina, let's see if the settling of my _semen will calm your raging spirit.

If your demons be mild, I'll _fuck you slow and long.

But if you show any signs of belligerence as you did here them I'll pound your pusssyy hard and furious and your pleasure shall come in the company of a little pain. cool wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

...g / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help / Abuja Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.