Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12614 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Didnt have to. Friendships don't always turn into marriages,as you well know.

"does always" is a conditonal statement. Mean it may also turn into marriage.

In this case it did. And so, what is wrong with such? THAT WHAT I WANT TO UNDERSTAND.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"does always" is a conditonal statement. Mean it may also turn into marriage.

In this case it did. And so, what is wrong with such? THAT WHAT I WANT TO UNDERSTAND.
With this particular case or all cases?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
With this particular case or all cases?

Sure this particular one. I dont UNNECESSARILY SUPPORT POLYGAMY too.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Sure this particular one. I dont UNNECESSARILY SUPPORT POLYGAMY too.
Are you of any faith?
I don't want ta get inta what is "wrong" here if it'll be we dismissed.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Are you of any faith?
I don't want ta get inta what is "wrong" here if it'll be we dismissed.

Talk objectively..........dont tell me you want to join the ranks of those who BLEAT, BLEAT, BLEAT and BLEAT about about the bushes.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
icedbeatz:
lol yes sire and i totally understand your stand, its is one of the hardest thing for a man to do but its not impossible atleast for a certain number of years especially when the wife is still fresh but if one has the fear of God they can do it and leave the world smacking only their wife's puna i.e from when he got married.
It's possible, bro
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Talk objectively..........dont tell me you want to join the ranks of those who BLEAT, BLEAT, BLEAT and BLEAT about about the bushes.

If you aint COMFORTABLE, case dismissed. And thank you for your time.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Haha grin ......you!! cheesy That guy with the love for goats!!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by wrongnumber: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

LordReed i am so glad that we are starting to understand one another on the LEVEL i recommended which is being 'INTELLECTUAL'.

At first read it sounded like 'PRIDE' or as you once said 'EGO'. But the TRUTH is God created all of us to be INTELLIGENT that is why we are SUPERIOR to animals. So, why ask for LESS. The IRONY and the TRUTH is that in our today's world is HUMANITY has become so DEHUMANIZED by systems and technology that we by ourselves created without putting HUMAN VALUE above the VALUE OF GOLD.

"Once we disconnect from the bullshit narratives that are forced down our throat by the mainstream media, as well as many out-dated cultural influences, we can better focus on AUTHENTICALLY LIVING IN HEALTHY, HAPPY AND HONORABLE WAYS"

I love to discuss with people who always have to think of earning their respect by respect others. And today, with your view not just because it is so TRUE but because its free of any words that will create energy wasted friction between us. I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU. YOU EARNED IT!

We are all changing, we are all evolving. we are all at different stages from different back grounds, with different philosophy, with different perspectives. BUT ALL WE NEED AS HUMAN BEINGS IS THE HONEST QUEST TO UNDERSTANDING ONE ANOTHER.

Thank you very much for spending your precious time and making an HONEST CONTRIBUTION that futher teaches the world that privileges comes with alot of responsibilites.

ALL THAT THE WORLD NEEDS INORDER TO PROSPER IS SINCERITY.

The story of the TRADER is based on Kind heartedness, not on lust and on SINCERITY to marriage vows and not becoming a slave to INFEDILITY.

ONCE, AGAIN. MY REQUEST ON INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE IS SO BECAUSE SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS CAN BE ARRIVED AT. WE MUST ALWAYS HAVE PRIORITIES THAT ARE OUTSTANDING.

Honestly its all about an 'INTELLIGENTSIA' on NairaLand as a priority and gratitude to God for making us Human beings and not Animals.

I hope i have tried to explaining the philosophy behind my request.

Thank you and i wish you good health and abundance of wealth and a heart that is kind.

lol..see grammar
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by LordReed(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
nigga you take everything too serious. I respect the union called marriage a lot that's why i'm still testing, observing and doing all i can to sieve the one from them all. If you happen to marry a wonderful lady that appeals to your heart, body and soul then pussyy won't be a problem bc pussi is not the foundation of the relationship and if you really love your wife like crazy the thought of hurting her won't allow you to fk around bc you can't look into her eyes without your conscience stabbing you bc of the wrong you've done to her you feel me?

I apologize for misconstruing the intent of your post.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by LordReed(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

I can see and thank you.

Well even animals have SEX too, but RESPONSIBLITY is for mostly humanbeings.

So those who do otherwise know where the belong. SHOULDNT THE WORLD BECOME TIRED OF MEANINGLESS SEX?

Its obvious that his choice is not POLYGAMY hence it doesnt appeal to him. He prefers as stated by him. WHEN ONE CAN BLEEP WITHOUT RINGS IN HAND.

I got overwrought because I thought he was trivialising this matter. Sex is our biological inheritance and so we can't deny that we want it but it doesn't mean we need to be wanton about it.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
LISTEN UP O! WOMEN, GIRLS AND LADIES............get this through your FEAR DRIVEN SKULLS.

YOU DON'T OWN ANYONE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE THAT ONE YOUR MAN WANTS TO SHARE AN INFINITE LOVE STORY WITH.

One thing, I have never understood about MONOGAMY is the notion that one person could be EVERYTHING. It seems like a TALL ORDER to think that one person could be your everything.

We mostly do not know how to remain the SAME when CHANGE sets in. To think that, that one person will always be your everything that you will always want, that you won't feel differently in ten years, is a little NAIVE. You don't know who you will be in the future. You only have a measure of control over the present.

All these mismanaged 'OWNERSHIP', he is mine and mine alone in MONOGAMY is turning or has turned MONOGAMY into a prison where your partner is a warden and you are the one behind bars depending on the kind of relationship you want to have, the seed from which you grow, the foundation on which you are building as a fellowship in MONOGAMY.

The TRUTH is, if we were all HONEST and operated from a place of INTERGRITY, rather than place of what you should do in order to align with MONOGAMOUS VALUES, your relationship will exist in TRUTH, not this FANTASY or IDEAL of one man one wife you women are so emotional obsessed about without owning up to MATURITY.

If you want your MAN to yourself alone, then become a MATURED WOMAN and not a little baby that is always waiting to be pampered.

Your man wants attention, to be appreciated, to be respected, to be cared for above anything else............ The moment a man gets married he forgets about all those 'LOVE' drama..............it is WOMEN, that love to be LOVED and want it more than anything ELSE.

The want men to consistently tell them 1,4,3...I LOVE YOU every 24 hours.

A lot of MEN who end up marrying more than one wife or keep mistresses are mostly pushed to doing so by their wife who thinks she own's him.

ITS MONOGAMY!!! She exclaims. She thinks she can treat him with the uncaring power of OWNERSHIP as it is in our Co-operate world.

Which is far from the TRUTH, so FALSE to a fault your thinking o! Women. That you won't respect your man, give him attention and care but always expecting the GIFTS to becoming, the words I LOVE YOU and your only role is to ENJOY yourself. Hmmmmmm!!! BIGGEST MISTAKE. That vaccum you created by yourself by not attending properly to his needs will be filled by someone else.

You think that once RING is in his finget. Its the same as HAND CUFFS. You think that is all and you can relax and not nuture you once activated LOVE. BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!

A lot of women are so guilty of this and when the vaccum is filled with that new one who can feel a his needs and provide them. WIFE BECOME SO TERRIFIED AND COMES HER ILLOGICAL DRAMA.

So here is a true story.

He married a woman who thinks she is like an egg. QUEEN, of the house. Will not cook, tidy the house, pay attention to her husband's need except watching SOAP OPERA..........chatting with friends on social media. And when the man demands INTIMACY she tells him to go on his knees before he can gain access. AFTERALL I AM THE ONLY QUEEN. THIS IS MONOGAMY. WE OWN EACH OTHER.

What happened? He went out and searched for that ONE that can make life worth living. He married a second wife. The second wife already knowing the lapses of the first. Came into the house well prepared to avoiding her mistakes.

She is the first person he hopes to see in the morning because breakfast is all ready, she has polished his shoes, chosen what outfit to wear, ironed it. Put water in the bathroom............................... She liked 'WORSHIPPED HIM'.

She is ready to give him head without complaining, Dog style no wahala, quickees always at alert.

First wife seeing that she has lost her OWNERSHIP decided not to lose it all. Her brain told her let us SHARE. In TRUTH that is what relationship is all about.

One morning, this man came out of his car only to see his first wife, THE QUEEN, washing his car as an effort to winning him back. He could believe his eyes............and when he realised he wasnt dreaming. He help rushing to her and giving her a FRENCH KISS.

IN THE END, SHE BECAME EVEN MORE CARING THAN THE SECOND WIFE.

Both are always trying to be the best.

Wife if you dont do the right things at the right time...........WELL A STORY HAS BEEN TOLD.

Credit goes to Kelly Marceau, an insightful teacher.

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
You mean seared conscience from religious tenets and moral obligation!!!

Men will worship the ground their wives walk and bang the very next pusssy that probably doesn't measure up to their wives.

It is a painful reality. The average men don't equate _fuck with love.

And ass comes shaking with a nice curve, only my religious beliefs will stop me from banging the stars out of that ass. And the love of my wife won't even be dampen one bit.

Yet you won't accept it if she bangs the next hunk that walks by her

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wordworld

I was about to counter your points then I got to the Eritean example and I realised that you are so stupid. If you cannot tell that the Eritean husband news was a fabrication, you must be too thick for me to reason with.

I can see why you are a fan of toks2008.

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
You mean seared conscience from religious tenets and moral obligation!!!

Men will worship the ground their wives walk and bang the very next pusssy that probably doesn't measure up to their wives.

It is a painful reality. The average men don't equate _fuck with love.

And ass comes shaking with a nice curve, only my religious beliefs will stop me from banging the stars out of that ass. And the love of my wife won't even be dampen one bit.

Some reason like women do not cheat. Your wife is still going to bang your gatemantongue. She doesn't need to have lots of extras. Another one to switch the flavour is all she needs.

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
wasak:
This is just beautiful, when I try to encourage people to see the deeper truths of the world, they come off to me as shallow and incapable of such.
What annoys me more, is the response of men who are serial cheats, trying to uphold monogamy under the pretext of appearing civil, liberated or intelligent while believing their lies to be true.

Another feather brained weaselsad

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:
Wordworld

I was about to counter your points then I got to the Eritean example and I realised that you are so stupid. If you cannot tell that the Eritean husband news was a fabrication, you must be too thick for me to reason with.

I can see why you are a fan of toks2008.

Did you also read where i wrote in Bracket the Eritean story as ( Perhaps a HOAX but lets look at the logics)

Before writting this piece i honestly check their recent census which doesnt depicts shotage of Male. But men? its another statistics to verify.

Thank you for your remarks i truely appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Yet you won't accept it if she bangs the next hunk that walks by her
My mind is like an open highway!!!

And I'm open to the possibility of the worse in life.

The ego in a man like me might suffer more from the act of betrayal, perhaps, more than my sense of being cheated on.

But then again, sex for most women isn't bang and go!!!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

Some reason like women do not cheat. Your wife is still going to bang your gatemantongue. She doesn't need to have lots of extras. Another one to switch the flavour is all she needs.
Depending on a whole lot of factors!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Did you also read where i wrote in Bracket the Eritean story as ( Perhaps a HOAX but lets look at the logics)

Before writting this piece i honestly check their recent census which doesnt depicts shotage of Male. But men? its another statistics to verify.

Thank you for your remarks i truely appreciate.

What logic? undecided

Stop trying to deceive yourself, we don't have a ratio of 2 women to 1 man and at most we will have 56 women to 44 men.

Also, men are living longer these days. That means in the next 20 years in developed countries, there will be an almost equal number of men and women (they are already approaching that marksmiley ). We are going to reach that mark soon in developing countries. If a 30 year old woman is looking for a husband, ask her to go for widows, or single men of 40 and aboveundecided. We have lots of them out there.

Now who the hell made you a women fighter/warrior? Who the hell ask you to fight on our behalf? What makes you think we are helpless? What makes you think we need your shitty help?

If you are interested in saving the world and putting smiles on people, move to Syria!!!undecided

Wordworld, this was my argumentundecided. Stop trying to be smart by halfundecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Depending on a whole lot of factors!

I don't think so sir. If she wants to cheat, she will cheat. There are lots of interesting characters out there to make her feel on top of the world. Yours might just not be enough for her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
My mind is like an open highway!!!

And I'm open to the possibility of the worse in life.

The ego in a man like me might suffer more from the act of betrayal, perhaps, more than my sense of being cheated on.

But then again, sex for most women isn't bang and go!!!

It would surprise you that on average the ego of the woman is bigger than that of a man as it is more difficult for a lady to walk away from betrayal but most men quickly adjust to life and what it throws at us. You look at it from an African point of view where the woman is suppressed in every way imaginable , I have met white ladies who would put a bullet in your skull if you cheat on them , in fact it is more likely with a white lady than with a white man.

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
neoapocalypse:

It would surprise you that on average the ego of the woman is bigger than that of a man as it is more difficult for a lady to walk away from betrayal but most men quickly adjust to life and what it throws at us. You look at it from an African point of view where the woman is suppressed in every way imaginable , I have met white ladies who would put a bullet in your skull if you cheat on them , in fact it is more likely with a white lady than with a white man.
OK, females do not as much as shadow men in the ego contest. That's a marked feature of males, for his good and undoing as well.

And I think women are built tougher than men to handle some aspects of life. Cheating, betrayal, emotional tumoil.

Western women who shoot their cheating partners are suffering from hyper-active personality disorder. And they are in the minority.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

I don't think so sir. If she wants to cheat, she will cheat. There are lots of interesting characters out there to make her feel on top of the world. Yours might just not be enough for her. smiley
lolz, I don't want to take the route of my personal experience as this convo is thus inviting.

But a cheating wife takes a whole lot of factors. A girlfriend can cheat...easily.

A cheating wife takes more, either baggage of the past, E.G ex's or the complete emotional, sexual and financial abandonment of the husband.

Beleive me, it's a touch decision for a wife to make.

A man on the other hand can bang the _pussy just for the fun of it.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
lolz, I don't want to take the route of my personal experience as this convo is thus inviting.

But a cheating wife takes a whole lot of factors. A girlfriend can cheat...easily.

A cheating wife takes more, either baggage of the past, E.G ex's or the complete emotional, sexual and financial abandonment of the husband.

Beleive me, it's a touch decision for a wife to make.

A man on the other hand can bang the _pussy just for the fun of it.

Banging a pussy for the fun of it sounds emotional and sexual to me

Having sex with another man for adventure or sexual satisfaction also sounds emotional to me. It won't stop her from loving you and her childrensmiley. She might find it harder to do however it does not mean she doesn't have the will to do it to do it or restrain herself from doing it.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
OK, females do not as much as shadow men in the ego contest. That's a marked feature of males, for his good and undoing as well.

And I think women are built tougher than men to handle some aspects of life. Cheating, betrayal, emotional tumoil.

Western women who shoot their cheating partners are suffering from hyper-active personality disorder. And they are in the minority.

Women are not built tougher. They are conditioned or asked to be tougher yet they still call them emotional beingssmiley.

What an irony?smiley

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:

You convince them that they have no choice. Men are not liekly to get married to divorcees or single women with children. You ask them whether they intend to have sex with every dick and harry when they need sex. You ask them to consider the effects on their children etc etc etc

Basically, you make them feel helpless and hopeless. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

You convince them that they have no choice. [s]Men are not liekly to get married to divorcees or single women with children.[/s]
You mean single men are not likely to get married to divorces and single mothers.
akike:

You ask them whether they intend to have sex with every dick and harry when they need sex. You ask them to consider the effects on their children etc etc etc
You lost me here sincerely, you care to rephrase? But if I guess correctly, you seem to be making a conclusion that African women are still subjugated. They are not!!!
This isn't 1935. Today's women in Nigeria are sexually liberated more than most women in Asia and south America.
akike:

Basically, you make them feel helpless and hopeless. smiley
grin grin grin Your postulation is ridiculously misplaced.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
LordReed:

I apologize for misconstruing the intent of your post.
its all good bro, there's nothing wrong in expressing yourself or dropping your opinion.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

Women are not built tougher. They are conditioned or asked to be tougher yet they still call them emotional beingssmiley.

What an irony?smiley
Forgive my personal remark, since your handle has no letter indicator to ascertain your gender.......are you female or male?

Women aren't conditioned to feel stronger.millions of years of evolution made women to outlive and out-bear most tradegy men cannot bear.

Are you telling me women were conditioned to be something alien to their very nature for millions of years, by all cultures and civilisations known to men. Across all parts of the world wjo never share same culture or beliefs or ethics?

Give me a better excuse.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by akike: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
You mean single men are not likely to get married to divorces and single mothers. You lost me here sincerely, you care to rephrase? But if I guess correctly, you seem to be making a conclusion that African women are still subjugated. They are not!!!
This isn't 1935. Today's women in Nigeria are sexually liberated more than most women in Asia and south America. grin grin grin Your postulation is ridiculously misplaced.

That was a sarcastic reply. smiley

I was listing reasons why women are believed to be able to endure a cheating and abusive spousesmiley. And I know I am spot on, ask Toks2008, his cohorts and other traditional men and women.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
akike:

That was a sarcastic reply. smiley

I was listing reasons why women are believed to be able to endure a cheating and abusive spousesmiley. And I know I am spot on, ask Toks2008, his cohorts and other traditional men and women.
A still wonder why women equate sex with love more than men do.

Remember sex takes place inside a woman, it means more to her than men.

A woman will consider _fucking randomly than would a man would because evolution ensure she's more picky of her suitor and mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.