Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12599 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

wow shocked you delivered already,so happy for you grincheesy,congratulations,please train him well okay,tired of this set of wussies roaming Nairaland grin
God over everytin. It hasn't bin easy. Nairaland addictive, baby kiping me on my toes... C his pic via my profile
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

what is preeq? angry

besides you no get lecture or work? run along before I flog your yansh grintongue
You dunno what is preeq? Prick?.cheesy

No work o. Them don sack me o.sad
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
No! No!.
Not a fan of polygamous family.
Even if i'm dating someone & she cheat,my body will be doing me somehow not to talk of when we are married already, then i now went ahead to marry someone else to make it two. Dollar is 300 o. The economy is not good for such,My religion does not accept such either.cheesy
but while we are dating cheating is allowed sometimes...cheesy it depends sha.
are you from one?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

awwwwwww,he is so adorable,kiss blow him this kiss for me kiss,Not to worry,everything will fall in place in due time smiley
Amen swthrt... Tnx for kipin an eye on dix Benigna till d last. Am rili blushing n baby tuk d kiss n sent it straight to heaven for God to grant u ur hrt desires... Shalom
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
You dunno what is preeq? Prick?.cheesy

No work o. Them don sack me o.sad
that is prick?

sack? what did you doangry
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

are you from one?
i answered you already...go read the first line. I said "No NO No" your eye deaf ni?.cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

that is prick?

sack? what did you doangry
are you not going to work this morning.cheesy?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

awwwwwww,he is so adorable,kiss blow him this kiss for me kiss,Not to worry,everything will fall in place in due time smiley
tnx for kiping ur eye on dix Benigna frm d begining till d very last. Am blushing truly for d luv, baby tuk d kiss straight to heaven to intercede for u so ur hrt desires will b granted. Shalom
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
Amen swthrt... Tnx for kipin an eye on dix Benigna till d last. Am rili blushing n baby tuk d kiss n sent it straight to heaven for God to grant u ur hrt desires... Shalom
Lol....amen smiley

remember, its breast milk for 6months gringrin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
are you not going to work this morning.cheesy?
no am waiting for one of this polygamous messiahs to come and wife me,so I won't have to work gringringrin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i answered you already...go read the first line. I said "No NO No" your eye deaf ni?.cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

[b]God bless you my dear,Obviously this kids crying me a river are all Pvssies gringringrin they can't even take responsibility for their actions yet they claim to be doing some fraction of women a favour at the expense of their immediate family and children(polygamy has always affected kids negatively quote me anywhere, the competition is the most unhealthy one in human race),but refuse to accept the blame for their roaming middle stick,what more,some women that feels the society will reject them making them loose their self-esteem will gladly worship this male egos even at the detriment of their children all to be tagged a " Mrs",(I see them all over tok's thread,they just need someone to see their desperate pleas and wife them all in the name of been realistic or what have you).

The end product of polygamy,a choice and decision made by adults is its effect on the children on it,,and none of this wussies are saying anything in that line, what can we do,but fold our hands and watch them suffer the deeds of their parents.

Most men are largely irresponsible too,most polygamous men cannot even feed their large family talk more of train the kids,examples are everywhere,only a Dense man will gladly hop into polygamy in this times of economy crisis,but trust me due to their fleshy and egoistic desires,Someone like Toks2008 will not reason in this line.

That said,who ever said polygamy will curb "cheating" is surely blind or choose to be blind,because it is so practical,that we see and know that a cheating man is never gonna stop cheating even with drones of legally married wives,so what is the point of this thread WordWorld?

lastly,you all should try and make your life worthwhile and stop seeing yourselves as the messiahs to single mothers,divorcees,widows and the rest,face the economy,once the problem of the economy is solved,no woman will want to risk her life and that of her kids in a polygamous marriage,this boys will not tackle the real problem(finance),they have been wired to act all braggadocios even in the face of reality. Lezz should know this tongue

Well,we all know say na Nairaland una dey feel like kings,offline,most of y"all all are Pvssies,so keep crying me a river grintongue

sowi for the long epistle,I can't bring myself down to create a thread on this topic that is as useless as the "k" in knife tongue[/b]
oh God not again..do you like tok.cos it seems you're everywhere his name is mentioned... And in summary your point is?...

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

[b]God bless you my dear,Obviously this kids crying me a river are all Pvssies gringringrin they can't even take responsibility for their actions yet they claim to be doing some fraction of women a favour at the expense of their immediate family and children(polygamy has always affected kids negatively quote me anywhere, the competition is the most unhealthy one in human race),but refuse to accept the blame for their roaming middle stick,what more,some women that feels the society will reject them making them loose their self-esteem will gladly worship this male egos even at the detriment of their children all to be tagged a " Mrs",(I see them all over tok's thread,they just need someone to see their desperate pleas and wife them all in the name of been realistic or what have you).

The end product of polygamy,a choice and decision made by adults is its effect on the children on it,,and none of this wussies are saying anything in that line, what can we do,but fold our hands and watch them suffer the deeds of their parents.

Most men are largely irresponsible too,most polygamous men cannot even feed their large family talk more of train the kids,examples are everywhere,only a Dense man will gladly hop into polygamy in this times of economy crisis,but trust me due to their fleshy and egoistic desires,Someone like Toks2008 will not reason in this line.

That said,who ever said polygamy will curb "cheating" is surely blind or choose to be blind,because it is so practical,that we see and know that a cheating man is never gonna stop cheating even with drones of legally married wives,so what is the point of this thread WordWorld?

lastly,you all should try and make your life worthwhile and stop seeing yourselves as the messiahs to single mothers,divorcees,widows and the rest,face the economy,once the problem of the economy is solved,no woman will want to risk her life and that of her kids in a polygamous marriage,this boys will not tackle the real problem(finance),they have been wired to act all braggadocios even in the face of reality. Le.zz should know this tongue

Well,we all know say na Nairaland una dey feel like kings,offline,most of y"all all are Pvssies,so keep crying me a river grintongue

sowi for the long epistle,I can't bring myself down to create a thread on this topic that is as useless as the "k" in knife tongue[/b]
Shhhhhh kiss kiss kiss I looked at this early morning nagging of yours and I want to shush you up with a full kiss!

Relax, the world isn't as bad as people are making you beleive.

How was your night, by the way?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

no am waiting for one of this polygamous messiahs to come and wife me,so I won't have to work gringringrin
you too like marriage talk.cheesy
go marry so we go rest
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol....amen smiley

my head dey dia... If Olympus fall, itz still for hubby n baby grin
misspicy:

Lol....amen smiley

my head dey dia... If Olympus fall, itz still for hubby n baby
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Its like you cant just make a comment without mentioning my name huh smiley

I have written many times.i have never wooed any lady on nairaland but i am very open to any relationship so pm me misspicy if you have a crush on me and stop this primary school tactics...the world have evolved and ladies woo guys and even propose marriage these days cool..afterall, whatever a man can do...complete it.

Regarding your quoted post up there..its like you are stil a learner in this game of romance..so you neva jam ladies who are ready to spend their money even on the guy just to have a companion to grease their Boris? Abeg no make me laugh.

Read this from the very powerful holy book..."In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"Isaiah 4:1

You dont know nada...you be confirmed rookie
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

Well, you didn't see me discourage polygamy in any post right? There's really nothing to argue about anymore sef...
Then we're even about this, aren't we? It is basically live and let live.
Adaeze003:

But another problem is how men seem to never ever take responsibility for any wrong and women are pointed to all the time and in every situation,the man cheats, women are the problem, the woman cheats, women are the problem. A man deceives a woman and she wants none of that, she gets a divorce and she's still the problem. I mean, see how you agree that single ladies are fuqking married men? See that?? And not the other way round? How toks went about saying divorced women ruin other women's marriage by sleeping with their husbands? Like WTH Not that the husband ruined his own marriage by sleeping around oh! I mean, for the "stronger" vessels, you lot do parade yourselves like puszies... or should I say "puszy controlled".

Oh... lemme sleep abeg...
The rest of your blanket accusations are generally personal speculation and subjective opinion, it doesn't deserve debunking.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
oh God not again..do you like tok.cos it seems you're everywhere his name is mentioned... And in summary your point is?...
cheesycheesy

nigga don't bring your trolling spirit around me okay,coz amma just put you in your place grin am the wrongest person to bring your hulalabo around
ask about me.
read my post again and slowly this time and stop typing like a dummy,I know God gave you a brain,use it

now run along and don't quote me again,I know my people and my people know me grintongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Shhhhhh kiss kiss kiss I looked at this early morning nagging of yours and I want to shush you up with a full kiss!

Relax, the world isn't as bad as people are making you believe

How was your night, by the way?

Lol @ nagging, just feeling happy and jobless gringrin

I know this @ bolded,right from nursery 2. cheesy

Night was short,slept all afternoon,so equation balanced,whoever tries to alter nature is on a long thing.

Hope you slept well,sorry for bringing you into my playful rant,but I think y"all are missing the effect of what you are debating on
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:

This kind love no get part two and i don tell am sey i no run.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

[i]cheesycheesy

nigga don't bring your trolling spirit around me okay,coz amma just put you in your place grin am the wrongest person to bring your hulalabo around
[b]ask about me

Werepe confirmed..the guy no know you at all..abeg pity am biko.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you too like marriage talk.cheesy go marry so we go rest
lol grin,you forget things in a hurry angry
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
my head dey dia... If Olympus fall, itz still for hubby n baby grin my head dey dia... If Olympus fall, itz still for hubby n baby
grin it will not even fall
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2016
WORDWORLD:
With all due RESPECT to the writer "Toks2008" for his THOUGHTFUL and TRUTHFUL suggestion intended to lead to a SOLUTION to a SOCIETAL DYSFUNCTION killing us due to our HYPOCRISY.

In his writing titled: NO LADY SHOULD GET MARRIED IF SHE IS NOT READY FOR THIS ONE THING.

He stated clearly without ambiguity.

"POLYGAMY is the answer to the prayers of many ladies such as:

1. Many NEVER MARRIED SINGLE LADIES in the late 30s and in their 40s.

2. Many LADY DIVORCEES with children.

3. Many WIDOWS in their 30s and 40s.

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and ONLY A LADY IN THEIR SHOES WILL RELATE PERFECTLY TO MY STANDS AND I BELIEVE IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR A MAN TO DIVORCE AN INNOCENT WIFE BECAUSE HE DESIRES ANOTHER WOMAN." Quoting Tok2008

Very clearly stated the message he is passing to those who read to understand.

Those who are HONEST in their judgement supported his views but those who are PRETENTIOUS or can't see our WORLD'S DILEMMA became trumatized, hyper-irrationally sentimentally motivated, resulting to blockage in their God given faculty of reasoning and so the best they could do as a reaction against their INTELLECT, was rain Abuses, Insults, Curses E.T.C . Instead of profering an alternative solution to the problems of the enumerated 1, 2, 3 above or countering Toks2008's views with a supperior arguement. They exhibited exactly the CHARACTER OF THE MAJORITY.

"The MAJORITY is (mostly) never right. I tell you! That is one of these LIES in society that no FREE and INTELLIGENT man can help rebelling against. Who are those that make up the biggest proportion of the population-THE INTELLIGENT OR THE FOOLS?" Quote, Henrik Ibsen.

Was it SOLUTION SEEKING or PROBLEM COMPOUNDING that made the Eritean government to give this order to her citizens of recent. (Perhaps a hoax but let us look at the logics)

"Based on the law of God, and given the circumstances which the country is experiencing in terms of MEN SHORTAGE, the Eritrean department of Religious Affairs has decided on the following:

First that every man shall marry AT LEAST TWO women and the man who refuses to do so shall be subjected to life imprisonment with hard labour. The woman who tries to prevent her husband from marrying another wife shall be punished to life imprisonment"

WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES LED TO THE SHORTAGE OF MEN?

Shortage of men according to the Eritean Government was occasioned by casualties during the civil war with Ethopia.

Hence, there are lots of the above 1,2,3 in Eritea for example praying to God to give them Husbands in a land where there is shortage of Men............GOD IN HIS WISDOM, THE ALL KNOWING, HENCE LEFT THE DOORS OPEN TO POLYGAMY AS A SOLUTION AND A CHOICE BETWEEN MONOGAMY. Neither is it a must that everyone must get married, there are also situation that may warrant that an individual remains SINGLE but also not indulging in fornication and other illicit acts. The limitations are also very clear.

In Nigeria today, we keep producing widows and orphans everyday due to our COLLECTIVE IRRESPONSIBILIES as privileged people but VERY UNGRATEFUL inhibiting a land so blessed and rich with milk and honey. But paradoxically living in ARTIFICIAL POVERTY.

So, that was an Eritean true story above. And now is a Nigerian story.

Some months back, a very, very beautiful young lady came begging and with her little son by her side. She happens to be a widow and a run away from Maiduguri. Judging by her physical stature and eloquence and the way she was admonishing her little son trying to put him in order due to playfulness. It was too easy to understand that she is no more than a VICTIM OF FATE. An upright lady but in limbo of life.

All that she requested for from the two men seating down was N500.00. She narrated her ordel but what did these men do? The asked for a bargin. "We can give you a lot more than N500.00 even N5,000 if you agree to having sex with us. The both of us will amount to N10,000". Guess who these men are. One is a Police officer and the other is an Immigration officer...............all NIGERIANS. You can begin to understand why this country is so MESSED UP..........THERE IS NO SYMPATHY ANYWHERE EVEN AMONGS WOMEN WHO WILL NOT ALLOW THEIR HUSBANDS TO WIPE THE TEARS OF A CRYING WIDOW BY MAKING HER A SECOND WIFE.

While the patronage was going on. Their was this 'TRADER' in his shop watching and listening. A man of highly moral reputation and rich. What did he do? He called the lady into his shop, gave her and her little son cool water to drink then bought food for them to eat. They both did not know when they became conqured by sleep. After waking up, the man showed them to bathroom where the took their bath, he gave them new cloths and some money and after every now and then she and her son comes to pay him visits.

At that particular moment he had saved the woman's DIGNITY and HUMANITY too from the hands of THE MAJORITY FOOLISH PEOPLE, example the two WICKED MEN all because of LUST and SELFISHNESS. Just being STUPID!!!

After relating the story to his wife, his wife was glad to hear how kind hearted her husband is.

The story ended with the destitute becoming this 'TRADERS' second wife. He did all necessary investigations about the Maiduguri lady and medical cheeck ups.

Her one son is now going to a very good school, instead of roaming about the street ending up becoming menance to the society and his mother becoming a prostitute spreading diseases or even worse.

She is now a WIFE, a second wife if we wish to call it as so.

THIS MAN SUCCEEDED ALL BECAUSE HIS FIRST WIFE SAW IT AS AN ACT OF MOVING CLOSER TO GOD'S MERCY. Its was even her who encouraged the marriage and that is why it is advisable to always marry a woman of piety over anything else.

While marry NOT TO more than one wife is no where to be found in the Bible and the maximum is Four as encouraged in the Quran.

The same scriptures are also too clear about its stands on FORNICATION AND ADULTERY.......but most women will prefer their husband to committing these sins than doing what is lawful.

I WONDER IF THEY WILL NOT BE LOCKED UP TOGETHER IN THE FIRE OF HELL IF THEIR HUSBANDS END UP IN HELL.

I wonder if they one end up becoming infested by terminal venereal diseases.

* I am going to be writing more, subsequently because their is more to POLYGAMY than Polygamy being a prevention to a husband's cheating on his wives. There are men who have FOUR WIVES but are still CHEATS. Some even end up infecting their already four wives with HIV from the outside.

Toks2008 the simple reason why you received a lot of INSULTS is simple because the book of Proverbs 9 : 8 says.

"Do not correct a FOOL or he will hate you, correct a WISEMAN and he will appreciate you".

THERE IS MORE TO POLYGAMY THAN HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE LAWFUL SEX WITH MORE THAN ONE WOMEN. IT TAKES A LOT BY BEING RESPONSIBLE AND FAITHFUL JUST LIKE BEING MARRIED TO JUST ONE WOMAN.

*Still more to come, I hope.

As to those who are fond of INSULTING i pray that they dont one day have to live a life of regret.

Dude i appreciate but please for the purpose of those who don't love reading try making your write-ups as concise as possible.

Nevertheless it is indeed a nice submission.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

lol grin,you forget things in a hurry angry
No,i don't, was only kidding.cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg put this long but reasonable write-up on front page if you dont mind..

This guy made some sense wey i no even put for my original writeup.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:

I have written many times.i have never wooed any lady on nairaland but i am very open to any relationship so pm me misspicy if you have a crush on me and stop this primary school tactics...the world have evolved and ladies woo guys and even propose marriage these days cool..afterall, whatever a man can do...complete it.

Regarding your quoted post up there..its like you are stil a learner in this game of romance..so you neva jam ladies who are ready to spend their money even on the guy just to have a companion to grease their Boris? Abeg no make me laugh.

Read this from the very powerful holy book..."In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"Isaiah 4:1

[b]lol grin

sorry to disappoint though,I don't do old men tongue am around the early 20s bracket,even at that,you fat,I detest fat,then your reasoning and mine have long gap,I can continue to give reasons why you don't come to play for such in my mind,remember you asked for a PM times without number,I don't send PMs,am sent PMs which I reciprocate coz of my email...lol,and surely won't start with you,sending you PM is like killing my vibes myself,trust you to come up with another theory,I want to be here to debunk it as usual gringrin.

I see the bible verse you quoted,but when did you become a person help God in his duties?this bible verse has so many interpretations to it,which we could surely discuss,but am not up for your " you are not intelligent" rant,so amma let it slide and face your thread that brought about this thread.

so dear sir,did you at anytime reason or think about the economic effect and children raised in such a polluted environment,or even about how randy men will not stop even with polygamy,I guess not,you are all about helping God do his work.

I applaud your courage though,even as I can see through it. gringringrin[/b]
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol @ nagging, just feeling happy and jobless gringrin

I know this @ bolded,right from nursery 2. cheesy

Night was short,slept all afternoon,so equation balanced,whoever tries to alter nature is on a long thing.

Hope you slept well,sorry for bringing you into my playful rant,but I think y"all are missing the effect of what you are debating on
I don't actually care to attend to this debate anymore. I'm just an open minded bloke who sees life in 4D grin you ladies have a knack for twisting issues out of context.

Despite my reputation, I haven't found that special one with whom I'll walk together through life.

And I have this imposing flash of clairvoyance that you will be the one to spice either a great part of my life or all of it. wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:

grin grin grin This one got me rocking on my chair
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

[b]lol grin

sorry to disappoint though,I don't do old men tongue am around the early 20s bracket,even at that,you fat,I detest fat,then your reasoning and mine have long gap,I can continue to give reasons why you don't come to play for such in my mind,remember you asked for a PM times without number,I don't send PMs,am sent PMs which I reciprocate coz of my email...lol,and surely won't start with you,sending you PM is like killing my vibes myself,trust you to come up with another theory,I want to be here to debunk it as usual gringrin.

I see the bible verse you quoted,but when did you become a person help God in his duties?this bible verse has so many interpretations to it,which we could surely discuss,but am not up for your " you are not intelligent" rant,so amma let it slide and face your thread that brought about this thread.

so dear sir,did you at anytime reason or think about the economic effect and children raised in such a polluted environment,or even about how randy men will not stop even with polygamy,I guess not,you are all about helping God do his work.

I applaud your courage though,even as I can see through it. gringringrin[/b]

Your craze no be today..Osogbo weed and orubebe weed garnished with Brazillian white stuff no good for body.

At early 20s a lady says a 30somthing guy too old but when she is 30something she will not mind marrying a 50yr old saying age is nothing but a number.Ladies fooling themselves since time memorial.

Who dash me fat.Athletic body like my own. And so you dey ur early twenties..no wonder why your adrenaline dey do janglova..sorry i dont do ladies of early twenties except they prove to be wiser and more intelligent so in view of that no send me pm again and i no go even try send you one except but let me know when you turn 26 and above.

I no get time this morning to dey argue...na free world so believe wettin u wan belive.

2 Likes

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
I don't actually care to attend to this debate anymore. I'm just an open minded bloke who sees life in 4D grin you ladies have a knack for twisting issues out of context.

Despite my reputation, I haven't found that special one with whom I'll walk together through life.

And I have this imposing flash of clairvoyance that you will be the one to spice my either a great part of my life or all of it. wink

maybe we should leave this thread,looks FP bound Toks2008 just mentioned the magic word grin

but I could change your game plan you know,turn this whole thing around on you tongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

cheesycheesy

ask about me.
read my post again and slowly this time and stop typing like a dummy,I know God gave you a brain,use it

now run along and don't quote me again,I know my people and my people know me grintongue
lol.you gonna put me in my place..pussy forming baddo.mo fo o.i asked a question you wanna fight me.is your brain working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House / Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.