Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12605 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Your superiorssmiley
ehya they are dead.so what are you going to do.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
ehya they are dead.so what are you going to do.

:
cry lipsrsealed
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

even if I come back as a chicken and you as a goat,we will surely find a way if its meant to be grincheesytongue

#copied and #pasting this sweet words to HIM grintongue,call me robber,I will gladly rob your bank of words and go to jail grin
Oh, rob my heart and spare my words, will you?

Come paint my life with the colour of your love.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Your superiorssmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
He was wrong wrong wrong!!!.
An so are you!!! angry

Why couldn't he give an do for her as a friend?

She need not be his second wife.

d business man is nt any different from d two officers sef.. He too wnted d cookies... Burn polygamy it destroys destiny.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
d business man is nt any different from d two officers sef.. He too wnted d cookies... Burn polygamy it destroys destiny.
did you just finish a round of lipsrsealed with your hubby,why are you awake at this time na

BTW,safe delivery girl smiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Misspicy, you alone can be my sleep-enhancer tonight.

The desire of my heart keeps my eyes open in defiance of sleep.

Say the words to send me to the world of numbed chasm.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Misspicy, you alone can be my sleep-enhancer tonight.

The desire of my heart keeps my eyes open in defiance of sleep.

Say the words to send me to the world of numbed chasm.
Goodnight Lezz smileysmileysmiley

#Dream of us all tongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Goodnight Le.zz smileysmileysmiley

#Dream of us all tongue
You forgot to tuck me in with a kiss. cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 1:31am On Mar 02, 2016
@daretodiffer, goodnight and have a wonderful night wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
You forgot to tuck me in with a kiss. cheesy
angry

kisskisskiss
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

angry

kisskisskiss
You just set me up for the longest, reality-detached sleep I'll ever have.

I'll awaken tomorrow with a lingering scent of your hair......I'll come look for you.

You need to see what you've done to Leslie.

Goodnight, my sexy nightingale
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Adaeze003(f): 2:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Who said that all things being equal, that widow would have wanted the marriage?
Who said that if she had the means to cater for herself and her child, she would have thought about re marrying?

Have you not seen widows that stay unmarried and not hop around till they die?

So,it is safe to say that the trader supplied her needs for a price........... free cookies!

Like someone said and I'm sure you know it, that marriage was unnecessary whether or not the wife agreed to or supported it. Unless you have proof that the widow herself wanted it.

Anyhoo, so the heck what one woman(or even a hundred) want polygamy? Like I'm not sure exactly what your point is.

Are you saying every other woman should be open to it? Or you're saying life will be much better with it or what? Like what exactly is the point of the epistle?

The way I see it, we all want to live a certain way, I mean if you want more than one wife, there's nothing to be ashamed of, just tell the first wife before the marriage. Leave her with the option of moving on or staying. If she stays then fine, if not you find someone who is open to the idea. Everybody wins! You don't get to pop up mid way and start cheating or talking polygamy and expect another human like you to just roll with it without problems.

Bottom line: women are not a big sack of potatoes without feelings... same way you are attracted to other women is the same way they get funny at the sight of better looking hunks. That said, ok I'm not sure why I said that but ehm.... unto the next point.

If you want polygamy or an open marriage, SAY IT! you must imagine that what's good for the goose is good for the gander so, you should also be open to another man on your wife. The only reason marriages are in deep poo these days is just LIES!

Ok that's all for now, will be back to review my epistle after sleeping...

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 3:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:
Who said that all things being equal, that widow would have wanted the marriage?
Who said that if she had the means to cater for herself and her child, she would have thought about re marrying?

Have you not seen widows that stay unmarried and not hop around till they die?

So,it is safe to say that the trader supplied her needs for a price........... free cookies!

Like someone said and I'm sure you know it, that marriage was unnecessary whether or not the wife agreed to or supported it. Unless you have proof that the widow herself wanted it.

Anyhoo, so the heck what one woman(or even a hundred) want polygamy? Like I'm not sure exactly what your point is.

Are you saying every other woman should be open to it? Or you're saying life will be much better with it or what? Like what exactly is the point of the epistle?

The way I see it, we all want to live a certain way, I mean if you want more than one wife, there's nothing to be ashamed of, just tell the first wife before the marriage. Leave her with the option of moving on or staying. If she stays then fine, if not you find someone who is open to the idea. Everybody wins! You don't get to pop up mid way and start cheating or talking polygamy and expect another human like you to just roll with it without problems.

Bottom line: women are not a big sack of potatoes without feelings... same way you are attracted to other women is the same way they get funny at the sight of better looking hunks. That said, ok I'm not sure why I said that but ehm.... unto the next point.

If you want polygamy or an open marriage, SAY IT! you must imagine that what's good for the goose is good for the gander so, you should also be open to another man on your wife. The only reason marriages are in deep poo these days is just LIES!

Ok that's all for now, will be back to review my epistle after sleeping...
You're late, hun, but Perhaps tomorrow, you'll find that life isn't as straight as a metre.

The path of life is long, narrow and winding, we make decisions as we go along and sometimes taboos become expediencies in our uphill journey of life.

There are no absolute rules, ever.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Adaeze003(f): 3:36am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
You're late, hun, but Perhaps tomorrow, you'll find that life isn't as straight as a metre.

The path of life is long, narrow and winding, we make decisions as we go along and sometimes taboos become expediencies in our uphill journey of life.

There are no absolute rules, ever.

I know I'm late on this one... just had to type anyway...

All I'm saying is, make your "decisions" but don't expect everyone to roll along with it because of their gender or anything.

Secondly, you should know that those decisions affect other people as well as no man is an island. You can choose to respect that or not but there will be consequences if not immediately, in the Long run.

Then, there are no straight rules but in every situation, we choose our rules(path). I mean, even being Christian is a choice so, it is ALL in our power to do right by the people we claim to love.

We mustn't continue to act and talk like our genitals control us especially the male folk. And men should try not to tell women what will be good for them(like I always tell toks), we kinda have functional brains...

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 4:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

I know I'm late on this one... just had to type anyway...

All I'm saying is, make your "decisions" but don't expect everyone to roll along with it because of their gender or anything.

Secondly, you should know that those decisions affect other people as well as no man is an island. You can choose to respect that or not but there will be consequences if not immediately, in the Long run.

Then, there are no straight rules but in every situation, we choose our rules(path). I mean, even being Christian is a choice so, it is ALL in our power to do right by the people we claim to love.

We mustn't continue to act and talk like our genitals control us especially the male folk. And men should try not to tell women what will be good for them(like I always tell toks), we kinda have functional brains...
True, but this isn't a gender issue. It is a hard fact of life and sometimes, females can't just bear the sheer weight of reality without seeking consolation in the absurdity of gender wars or superiority contest.

Most polygamous marriages came after years of monogamous marriage, as the aftercome of issues and other intricacies of life

No one is forcing women to accept it ---they will, though not all. I know too well of many young educated ladies who married as 2nd and 3rd wives to even much older men from their own volubility.

Talk is cheap and cheaper when one stands behind the curtains of nairaland and presents a tough facade than reality can allow.

As Sarah gave her maid to patriarch Abraham to wife and bear a child, so a lot of women are wont to adjust today when life proves tumultuous!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Adaeze003(f): 4:31am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
True, but this isn't a gender issue. It is a hard fact of life and sometimes, females can't just bear the sheer weight of reality without seeking consolation in the absurdity of gender wars or superiority contest.

Most polygamous marriages came after the years of monogamous marriage, after issues and other intricacies fell out.

No one is forcing women to accept it ---they will, though not all. I know too well of many young educated ladies who married as 2nd and 3rd wives to even much older men from their own volution.

Talk is cheap and cheaper when one stands behind the curtains of nairaland and presents a tough facade than reality can allow.

As Sarah gave her maid to patriarch Abraham to wife and bear a child, so a lot of women be ready to adjust today when life proves tumultuous!

Oh... it isn't a gender issue? Tell me something...

Like I said, let it be the woman's choice. You don't get to do what ever you please simply because you're man... oh, I forgot again, it's not a gender issue.

The world does not just roll around for one person's decisions there are people with different opinions and ideas about how they want to live so to be on the safe side, say what you want in the beginning! I can't be all about monogamy and you're not but you still want to eat your cake and have it. That's where the problem lies.

Fact is, some women don't care about being 3rd wives and others won't even think of marrying a divorcee and that's a fact. So we should stop pretending and lying or sneaking around like a lowlife because that's the cause of the problem. Deceit is the problem and I can't imagine how no one sees it that way. I mean, you dont see muslim women complaining do you? Even if they have a problem with it, they can't complain because that's what they signed up for.

And yes, talk is cheap but I've been speaking on general terms and not particularly "what I will do" so what's the point of that statement? Come to think of it, how cheap sef? I mean the whole point of this thread and toks' is how women are reacting negatively to philandering men isn't it? Or you've not seen a woman file for divorce on the issue? Or gon a cheating spree too? And it will continue and grow worse until we start being truthful to ourselves and realise they're consequences to actions.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 4:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

Oh... it isn't a gender issue? Tell me something...

Like I said, let it be the woman's choice. You don't get to do what ever you please simply because you're man... oh, I forgot again, it's not a gender issue.

The world does not just roll around for one person's decisions there are people with different opinions and ideas about how they want to live so to be on the safe side, say what you want in the beginning! I can't be all about monogamy and you're not but you still want to eat your cake and have it. That's where the problem lies.

Fact is, some women don't care about being 3rd wives and others won't even think of marrying a divorcee and that's a fact. So we should stop pretending and lying or sneaking around like a lowlife because that's the cause of the problem. Deceit is the problem and I can't imagine how no one sees it that way.

And yes, talk is cheap but I've been speaking on general terms and not particularly "what I will do" so what's the point of that statement?
I find your post beautifully answering your own posers.

Your third paragraph unwittingly answered the sticker of your second.

No one is forcing any women into a polygamous marriage, all the women who accepted it that I have seen accepted it with Its promise and failings. All men do not subscribe to polygamy just as some women frown at it.

Like toks pointed the hypocricy is really about single ladies _fucking these married men and dating them in the cover of the night.

There are many women whose only chance of marriage is in polygamous one. So many, Crowding in to their late 30's and 40's.

Do I begrudge monogamy ? Nope. Do I resent polygamy? Hell no.

It feel polygamy shouldn't be condemned as it serves a good purpose with understanding of the parties involved.

Is polygamy forced on women? It is not.
So the fear is needless and ill-conceived

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Adaeze003(f): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
I find your post beautifully answering your own posers.

Your third paragraph unwittingly answered the sticker of your second.

No one is forcing any women into a polygamous marriage, all the women who accepted it that I have seen accepted it with Its promise and failings. All men do not subscribe to polygamy just as some women frown at it.

Like toks pointed the hypocricy is really about single ladies _fucking these married men and dating them in the cover of the night.

There are many women whose only chance of marriage is in polygamous one. So many, Crowding in to their late 30's and 40's.

Do I begrudge monogamy ? Nope. Do I resent polygamy? Hell no.

It feel polygamy shouldn't be condemned as it serves a good purpose with understanding of the parties involved.

Is polygamy forced on women? It is not.
So the fear and is needless and ill-conceived

Well, you didn't see me discourage polygamy in any post right? There's really nothing to argue about anymore sef...

But another problem is how men seem to never ever take responsibility for any wrong and women are pointed to all the time and in every situation,the man cheats, women are the problem, the woman cheats, women are the problem. A man deceives a woman and she wants none of that, she gets a divorce and she's still the problem. I mean, see how you agree that single ladies are fuqking married men? See that?? And not the other way round? How toks went about saying divorced women ruin other women's marriage by sleeping with their husbands? Like WTH Not that the husband ruined his own marriage by sleeping around oh! I mean, for the "stronger" vessels, you lot do parade yourselves like puszies... or should I say "puszy controlled".

Oh... lemme sleep abeg...

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

Well, you didn't see me discourage polygamy in any post right? There's really nothing to argue about anymore sef...

But another problem is how men seem to never ever take responsibility for any wrong and women are pointed to all the time and in every situation,the man cheats, women are the problem, the woman cheats, women are the problem. A man deceives a woman and she wants none of that, she gets a divorce and she's still the problem. I mean, see how you agree that single ladies are fuqking married men? See that?? And not the other way round? How toks went about saying divorced women ruin other women's marriage by sleeping with their husbands? Like WTH Not that the husband ruined his own marriage by sleeping around oh! I mean, for the "stronger" vessels, you lot do parade yourselves like puszies... or should I say "puszy controlled".

lol.the way you are finding argument is superb.but you cant see it.men blame women for everything.who are the men.your family members or some peeps on nairaland?...the problem here with you is why blame women,let blame men.in all for you it nt abt the issue its about not blaming women....let blame the men together if that wil help you get justice
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2016
This thread is a pointer that our nairaland ladies are now trying to be intellectually matured as they now discuss with little on no profanity.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

[b]God bless you my dear,Obviously this kids crying me a river are all Pvssies gringringrin they can't even take responsibility for their actions yet they claim to be doing some fraction of women a favour at the expense of their immediate family and children(polygamy has always affected kids negatively quote me anywhere, the competition is the most unhealthy one in human race),but refuse to accept the blame for their roaming middle stick,what more,some women that feels the society will reject them making them loose their self-esteem will gladly worship this male egos even at the detriment of their children all to be tagged a " Mrs",(I see them all over tok's thread,they just need someone to see their desperate pleas and wife them all in the name of been realistic or what have you).

The end product of polygamy,a choice and decision made by adults is its effect on the children on it,,and none of this wussies are saying anything in that line, what can we do,but fold our hands and watch them suffer the deeds of their parents.

Most men are largely irresponsible too,most polygamous men cannot even feed their large family talk more of train the kids,examples are everywhere,only a Dense man will gladly hop into polygamy in this times of economy crisis,but trust me due to their fleshy and egoistic desires,Someone like Toks2008 will not reason in this line.

That said,who ever said polygamy will curb "cheating" is surely blind or choose to be blind,because it is so practical,that we see and know that a cheating man is never gonna stop cheating even with drones of legally married wives,so what is the point of this thread WordWorld?

lastly,you all should try and make your life worthwhile and stop seeing yourselves as the messiahs to single mothers,divorcees,widows and the rest,face the economy,once the problem of the economy is solved,no woman will want to risk her life and that of her kids in a polygamous marriage,this boys will not tackle the real problem(finance),they have been wired to act all braggadocios even in the face of reality. Lezz should know this tongue

Well,we all know say na Nairaland una dey feel like kings,offline,most of y"all all are Pvssies,so keep crying me a river grintongue

sowi for the long epistle,I can't bring myself down to create a thread on this topic that is as useless as the "k" in knife tongue[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

[b]God bless you my dear,Obviously this kids crying me a river are all Pvssies gringringrin they can't even take responsibility for their actions yet they claim to be doing some fraction of women a favour at the expense of their immediate family and children(polygamy has always affected kids negatively quote me anywhere, the competition is the most unhealthy one in human race),but refuse to accept the blame for their roaming middle stick,what more,some women that feels the society will reject them making them loose their self-esteem will gladly worship this male egos even at the detriment of their children all to be tagged a " Mrs",(I see them all over tok's thread,they just need someone to see their desperate pleas and wife them all in the name of been realistic or what have you).

The end product of polygamy,a choice and decision made by adults is its effect on the children on it,,and none of this wussies are saying anything in that line, what can we do,but fold our hands and watch them suffer the deeds of their parents.

Most men are largely irresponsible too,most polygamous men cannot even feed their large family talk more of train the kids,examples are everywhere,only a Dense man will gladly hop into polygamy in this times of economy crisis,but trust me due to their fleshy and egoistic desires,Someone like Toks2008 will not reason in this line.

That said,who ever said polygamy will curb "cheating" is surely blind or choose to be blind,because it is so practical,that we see and know that a cheating man is never gonna stop cheating even with drones of legally married wives,so what is the point of this thread WordWorld?

lastly,you all should try and make your life worthwhile and stop seeing yourselves as the messiahs to single mothers,divorcees,widows and the rest,face the economy,once the problem of the economy is solved,no woman will want to risk her life and that of her kids in a polygamous marriage,this boys will not tackle the real problem(finance),they have been wired to act all braggadocios even in the face of reality. Lezz should know this tongue

Well,we all know say na Nairaland una dey feel like kings,offline,most of y"all all are Pvssies,so keep crying me a river grintongue

sowi for the long epistle,I can't bring myself down to create a thread on this topic that is as useless as the "k" in knife tongue[/b]
if they are Pu.ssy then are you a D.ick?
Just asking o.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

did you just finish a round of lipsrsealed with your hubby,why are you awake at this time na

BTW,safe delivery girl smiley
spicy spicy hmmm dat tin after delivery no dey my head oooo... Tnx dear itz a boy...
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
if they are Pu.ssy then are you a D.ick?
Just asking o.cheesy
lol ... ask me again tongue

sleepy head undecided

are you are from a polygamous family?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
spicy spicy hmmm dat tin after delivery no dey my head oooo... Tnx dear itz a boy...
wow shocked you delivered already,so happy for you grincheesy,congratulations,please train him well okay,tired of this set of wussies roaming Nairaland grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol gringrin

maybe in my next life,or when you rate above him grin

Try daretodiffer she loves sharing tongue,I don't share,not down for all this polygamous hulalabo gringringrin (you sound and act like one cheesy)
please you don't share what? Preeq? .cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

wow shocked you delivered already,so happy for you grincheesy,congratulations,please train him well okay,tired of this set of wussies roaming Nairaland grin
God over evrytin my dear it hasn't bin easy.. Nairaland addictive, baby kiping me on my toes... C his pic via my profile.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
please you don't share what? Preeq? .cheesy
what is preeq? angry

besides you no get lecture or work? run along before I flog your yansh grintongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

God over evrytin. It haven't bin easy. Nairaland addictive, baby kiping me on my toes. C his pic via my profile
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

lol ... ask me again tongue

sleepy head undecided

are you are from a polygamous family?
No! No!.
Not a fan of polygamous family.
Even if i'm dating someone & she cheat,my body will be doing me somehow not to talk of when we are married already, then i now went ahead to marry someone else to make it two. Dollar is 300 o. The economy is not good for such,My religion does not accept such either.cheesy
but while we are dating cheating is allowed sometimes...cheesy it depends sha.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Benignasweety:
God over evrytin. It haven't bin easy. Nairaland addictive, baby kiping me on my toes. C his pic via my profile
awwwwwww,he is so adorable,kiss blow him this kiss for me kiss,Not to worry,everything will fall in place in due time smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water / Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.