Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12611 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2016
All i see is crap .... Op get time mehn see essay upon essay none makes sense ...
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2016
Misspicy cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Your craze no be today..Osogbo weed and orubebe weed garnished with Brazillian white stuff no good for body.

Who dash me fat.Athletic body like my own. And so you dey ur early twenties..no wonder why your adrenaline dey do janglova..sorry i dont do ladies of early twenties except they prove to be wiser and more intelligent so in view of that no send me pm again and i no go even try send you one except but let me know when you turn 26 and above.

I no get time this morning to dey argue...na free world so believe wettin u wan belive.
Go jor tongue

I know you will skip the important part undecided and come up with your usual intelligent line....lol,baba, go learn new jab o this you intelligent and wise line don old,only women without options fall for it tongue,eg does ones that gladly say AYE to your threads,awon gwegs iya apatis gringrin

one last question though,do you hate children this much? that you would risk their happiness to fulfil your fleshy desires
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
lol.you gonna put me in my place..pussy forming baddo.mo fo o.i asked a question you wanna fight me.is your brain working.
omoyi aja to ma sonu oni gbo fere ode.

I don tell you o,even as I don retire,no dey bring your exuberance around me,I go flog you o undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Go jor tongue

I know you will skip the important part undecided and come up with your usual intelligent line....lol,baba, go learn new jab o this you intelligent and wise line don old,only women without options fall for it tongue,eg does ones that gladly say AYE to your threads,awon gwegs iya apatis gringrin

one last question though,do you hate children this much? that you would risk their happiness to fulfil your fleshy desires

Just thank GOD im not a flirt and i don't do casuals..otherwise..I WILL FIND YOU,GET YOU AND.....cos your naughtiness is intriguing.

My point is very simple and if you look clearly, you will see many matured ladies in age,highly financially independent who have all the money to take care of 10children just wanting a man to call theirs..is this hard for you to comprehend?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:
Misspicy cheesy
lala smiley
you changed,why?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

maybe we should leave this thread,looks FP bound Toks2008 just mentioned the magic word grin

but I could change your game plan you know,turn this whole thing around on you tongue
I love the subtle veiled threat!!!

Sounds invitingly like a summon into your sacred chambers. I'll worship deep in your cathedral in an unhurried ministration of care and detailed cleansing of your hallowed chambers wink wink wink

Let me chart your route through an entryway you haven't yet felt and quicken your breath in a manner you're not yet accustomed to.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

lala smiley

you changed,why?
Lol got bored wink had to spice it up alil
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Bumbae, how do you do?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Bumbae, how do you do?
undecided
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Just thank GOD im not a flirt and i don't do casuals..otherwise..I WILL FIND YOU,GET YOU AND.....cos your naughtiness is intriguing.

My point is very simple and if you look clearly, you will see many matured ladies in age,highly financially independent who have all the money to take care of 10children just wanting a man to call theirs..is this hard for you to comprehend?
baba,be like say am getting your point o,did you use jazz? gringrin

the bottom line is,the society has made it mandatory for a woman to have this Adeori kind of mentality,or they be looked down upon,I for one,knows what I will do in such situations,which is totally different from what you are preaching,trust me,a lot of women are like me too,which is why am employing you to stop generalising your threads,eg

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing...

it should be directed to that set of ladies who don't mind been the fifth wife,as long as they are regarded a "Mrs"

kindly see my point please angry if your thread has been based on that,most people will not get you wrong
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

undecided
That's an expression too early for the day. What irks you? Tell me let me put you at ease. cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
I love the subtle veiled threat!!!

Sounds invitingly like a summon into your sacred chambers. I'll worship deep in your cathedral in an unhurried ministration of care and detailed cleansing of your hallowed chambers wink wink wink

Let me chart your route through an entryway you haven't yet felt and quicken your breath in a manner you're not yet accustomed to.
thank God Bumbae is here gringrin she will help me divert this tongue

told you I don't share undecided
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Adaeze003(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Then we're even about this, aren't we? It is basically live and let live. The rest of your blanket accusations are generally personal speculation and subjective opinion, it doesn't deserve debunking.

It's nothing but truth. Nothing to "debunk" really.

@misspicy shocked looks like you were waiting for someone to press your button... lol...
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Me thinks this is playing low,not spicing up grin,your voice is so low in this new skin,

did you know you are on of those that moulded misspicy?

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

thank God Bumbae is here gringrin she will help me divert this tongue

Lol lezz at work again

No im Loving how his harassing u grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
That's an expression too early for the day. What irks you? Tell me let me put you at ease. cheesy
Didnt sleep well

U were chasing me in my dream .. embarassed
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

thank God Bumb.ae is here gringrin she will help me divert this tongue

You don't have a prayer, babe.

I'm stuck on you. I desire your unique blend of defiance and feminine wiles all at once.

Something tells me you're far more sensual than you're showing!!! I think you're deliberately putting on an iron reserve.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Me thinks this is playing low,not spicing up grin,your voice is so low in this new skin,

did you know you are on of those that moulded misspicy?
Lol no wow seriously grin im touched ...
My dear just work load oh im here smiling n i got ish to do ... Yh besides its not as interesting as it used to be ..
Im tanning this new skin soon it will be a sun kissed glow wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

It's nothing but truth. Nothing to "debunk" really.

@misspicy shocked looks like you were waiting for someone to press your button... lol...
Lol cheesy

actually am on retirement,then I have learnt to ignore,Baba Toks2008 is just a general thinker with a pinch of chauvinism,but all this wanna be like the OP do not deserve my rationality, then,I have been on the busy side,just got some time to play around....

this explains my intact button,will you press it back,so it will go back to sleep mode grincheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

omoyi aja to ma sonu oni gbo fere ode.

I don tell you o,even as I don retire,no dey bring your exuberance around me,I go flog you o undecided
omo ode,aja 1 gbera..morafucker

Flog me ke.iya a je na beg i dey beg o.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Didnt sleep well

U were chasing me in my dream .. embarassed
Chasing you??

I don't chase women, my lady.
They often fall faster than I anticipate.

I seduce the select few who I deem worthy to grace the wonderment of my bedroom.

But if I've found my way to your dreams, who's to say I won't be drinking from your fountain of physical and sensual endowment?

Sometimes I wonder if you aren't the most suitable to bear the gift of my last name wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
You don't have a prayer, babe.

I'm stuck on you. I desire your unique blend of defiance and feminine wiles all at once.

Something tells me you're far more sensual than you're showing!!! I think you're deliberately putting on an iron reserve.
Lezzzzzzzz.

lol cheesy

its a wedsday morning,what makes you stay here like me?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Chasing you??

I don't chase women, my lady.
They often fall faster than I anticipate.

I seduce the select few who I deem worthy to grace the wonderment of my bedroom.

But if I've found my way to your dreams, who's to say I won't be drinking from your fountain of physical and sensual endowment?

Sometimes I wonder if you aren't the most suitable to bear the gift of my last name wink
Lezz u proposing to me already .. Chai im good grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lezzzzzzzz.

lol cheesy

its a wedsday morning,what makes you stay here like me?
I chat with mobile, not a desktop sad

I could stay here for months just to make you see that I have a well throughout plan for you.

Although I haven't seen your physical constitution, but experience tells me you're made of a soft rising curve, a soft skin and fine bones.

I want to make you feel breathless in a sweet forgetfulness of Syria, Buhari, dollar-slip and fuell scarcity.

You will live in my world where the only sound of reality is the exciting beating of your heart.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Le.zz u proposing to me already .. Chai im good grin
Not yet, babe. There's still one final test.

I often look out for three things before I invite a lady into the warmth I offer. You have scaled two already.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
I chat with mobile, not a desktop sad

I could stay here for months just to make you see that I have a well throughout plan for you.

Although I haven't seen your physical constitution, but experience tells me you're made of a soft rising curve, a soft skin and fine bones.

I want to make you feel breathless in a sweet forgetfulness of Syria, Buhari, dollar-slip and fuell scarcity.

You will live in my world where the only sound of reality is the exciting beating of your heart.
My mama warned me to be careful of words such as this....am living her memory,am been careful...get thee behind me Lucifer tongue cheesy
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Fkhalifa(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
What a thread!

Whosoever will go astray can't be lead aright whatsoever means you employ on such...

I have learned much here, and I'll keep sieving truth away from falsehood, no matter how garnished it may have appeared via good grammars. cool
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2016
BumBae:

Lol no wow seriously grin im touched ...
My dear just work load oh im here smiling n i got ish to do ... Yh besides its not as interesting as it used to be ..
Im tanning this new skin soon it will be a sun kissed glow wink
lol....when ever it comes out,amma leave retirement,lol gringrin right now,am following in your steps

what you think about me and you holding Lezz randy third leg down grin,you will be first,I second,then we won't allow cheating or a third grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

My mama warned me to be careful of words such as this....am living her memory,am been careful...get thee behind me Lucifer tongue cheesy
I do not tempt you beyond what your heart already desires, my disheartened beauty.

Worry not about the beauty of my words, they are the overwhelming desire my heart carries for you.
And if you look deep enough, you'll find something buried in the words of every post I send to you.

Look deeper and you'll meet me at a junction where I'll consume you in the flames of my passion!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

lol....when ever it comes out,amma leave retirement,lol gringrin right now,am following in your steps

what you think about me and you holding Lezz randy third leg down grin,you will be first,I second,then we won't allow cheating or a third grin
Lol sounds like a good plan wink

Lezz his 3rd leg is finished .. Has seen too many kitty i dont want .. Im look for a Virgin Man grin dont laugh oh
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=lezz post=43408672] Not yet, babe. There's still one final test.

I often look out for three things before I invite a lady into the warmth I offer. You have scaled two already.

[/quot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.