Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69665 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
chayomastic:
i actually tot u had better to offer.
dts all....so u knw nothing about fractionation
Madam! You are talking theory while i am sharing practical steps that works. cheesy
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Keketu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:

Madam! You are talking theory while i am sharing practical steps that works. cheesy
hello thanks for all the helping the guys out you have been doing since the page start.. please i have a problem, currently in a relationship but i love one girl in school . my girlfriend is not in school she is older than me bt the girl i love in school is not, we are friends we attend lecture and social activity together but we dont do love things like holding her and sharing food in a plate , kissing and all. how can i transfer smoothly from just friend to her boyfriend ? thanks i have learn alot about relationship on this thread
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Smartjeezy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:

Don't be too much in a hurry ma!

I will soon get to the part where you ladies fall helplessly in love. grin
pm me brother...we got to talk on some important issue.Thanks
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Keketu(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Keketu:
hello thanks for all the helping the guys out you have been doing since the page start.. please i have a problem, currently in a relationship but i love one girl in school . my girlfriend is not in school she is older than me bt the girl i love in school is not, we are friends we attend lecture and social activity together but we dont do love things like holding her and sharing food in a plate , kissing and all. how can i transfer smoothly from just friend to her boyfriend ? thanks i have learn alot about relationship on this thread
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
com
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 44chux(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
The OP presumes the lady is in a lower financial position than the man. In a case where the lady is well educated and gainfully employed and with a heavy bank account, this so called player trick cannot work.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by AdigunDc(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
i undecided just wanted to educate myself into getting more preys..but urm i av got to say thnks to u douchebags for not making it easy to read this thread..

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ephemmm: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:
In the process of keeping the conversation, you should be able to identify her weak spots or entry points like i would prefer to call it.

Some girls are desperate to find a husband. This is where you propose to her that you are ready and willing to start a family with her.
Other girls just want a guy who would fill in for her financial needs. This is where you would make financial promises.

While some girls are just plain freaky and would prefer a guy who'd give them wild sex. By all means, make her understand why you are the best man for the job. wink

Human needs varies according to individuals so it is not limited to the ones i listed above.

Some might even need academic assistance. Maybe they've been struggling to pass an exam. Your job would be to become that brainy guy who would help her pass the exams or at least help her in one way or the other.

The list is endless my people.

My point here is that you become indispensable and the first guy she will call up on when the need arises.

This now leads us to the next stage where you walk the talk.

Don't just read without leaving comments else i might have to stop updating this thread and move on.

Following please tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ephemmm: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:

Good for you. cheesy

The bolded part could be a big score card for you for instance. We all know how most (not all) Naija girls react to guys who drive cars.

She would see you as a guy with could prospects and you can even lie that you already went car shopping and you car of choice isn't available yet.

If she probes more, you can say your favourite dealer already promised a special delivery for you and you are just waiting and saving enough to meet up. wink

She will automatically picture herself riding on the passenger seat with you and gbam! You've hit the Jackpot. grin

More about lies as a means of seduction coming. grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. You no go kill me for here ooooo
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kay17:
The OP presumes the lady is in a lower financial position than the man. In a case where the lady is well educated and gainfully employed and with a heavy bank account, this so called player trick cannot work.

You don't always have to fill her financial needs....She might be lacking parental love and attention. That my friend may be her weakness, your entry point. wink

Keketu:

My next update will deal with that aspect.

Smartjeezy:
pm me brother...we got to talk on some important issue.Thanks

P.M sent.

Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. You no go kill me for here ooooo

Yes o!
It's pure psychology my brother. cheesy
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ephemmm: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Op is a bad nigga but i learnt a thing or two from what hes saying, i have this belief that i should approach a girl as the real ne because i don't want her to fall inlove with the fake me and i can attest to the fact that i am always seen as a weak person in the relationship maybe its because am not violent, i always listen am proud of who i am, i don't strive to impress like spending money you have just to impress a girl and lastly am not sex crazy so often times they are the one calling it off but my friends who believe theres no love and always play games are having a field day, so i think i will change my belief now since its not paying off

Please do not use this trick especially for a woman you want to marry as it may backfire: you need to be as real as day and night, but don't undervalue yourself too.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
blaxx:
Nice thread. I see nothing wrong here. rather, ladies should use this as a guideline and lookout for predators.

Not all girls will fall for this trick. Some like it "straight to the point", others prefer this pattern...

OP, good work.

My thought too, cause this thread just made me to discover someone that have a perverted mind towards me .........NICE ONE OP
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

Please do not use this trick especially for a woman you want to marry as it may backfire: you need to be as real as day and night, but don't undervalue yourself too.
hmmm noted sad
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
As soon as you have successfully flirted and hinted that you are open to having sex...Please make sure you convince her you are not the wayward type.
Also give her the impression you are not desperate for sex.
Please never make the mistake of begging her for sex. I repeat, never beg for sex.
In my next update, will explain in details why it will never work if you beg a lady for sex.

It is now time for you to invite her over.

This is the tricky part where you have to demonstrate a lot of patience and understanding. This will also stand as a test if you are indeed a true friend or you are just after the Coochie.
You know your intentions but you should never give her the impression you are just after sex.

If you have your own apartment, it makes it even better and she may be more open to visit you.

Here is a confession, i have gotten at least three Nairaland females who agreed to visit me. They only haven't because of time and distance.
Ofcourse, i am also a busy person so most people who criticized me here don't really know much about me, hence they have based their judgement on the subject of this thread. Do you know see why i sometimes smile to myself when i read some of them typing like "IT WILL NEVER WORK ON ME"

It is already working on some of you. lol! grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

For the purpose of this thread, all you are after is to have sex with the lady.

I have something coming for those who want their woman to fall madly and helplessly in love with them..

Be on the look out. cool
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by kingofpool: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol, bad niccur I dnt knw some niccurz out dia re usin dis tecniq
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by CertifiedSamuel: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
PushPlay:
Ladies and gentlemen, we are gradually approaching the conclusion of this thread.

By now, anyone following every of my post should be able to get to the point where he seduces his target with exaggerated truths or better yet smooth talk. This is when she sub consciously gives you an approval as a potential sex partner.

Then you have to start giving hints about sex. Please don't mistake this for outright demand for sex. Most girls find this appalling and you will automatically be termed a pervert. You have to be very subtle in your approach and manner for example, you could end your conversations with lines like 'kisses and hugs'. You could also complement a part of your body you find really attractive. For example, we all know some of our ladies like taking pictures while turning their back. Why do you think they do that? Ofcourse they want you to appreciate their sexy curves and pay them complements. So you could easily say her butt looks sexy. Same goes for other parts of her body.

While still seducing here, please please and please, don't bombard her with call and sms.

Most people find this irritating. Even myself!

I've made such mistakes in the past and i see a lot of guys make this same mistake. As a guy, just imagine you have a girl who calls you 5 times in a day. Won't you get tired of picking her calls?

Ladies feel exactly the same way when a guy bombards them with calls.

No. I.e if love is involved.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by guente02(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Dont push it and have the mentality of abundance.
Why kee yourself after one pee when them plenty?
This one I'm still chyking is saying she has boyfriend and still wants d nigga's attention....Her bf is no where to be found.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:

No. I.e if love is involved.

You are not being realistic.

guente02:
Dont push it and have the mentality of abundance.
Why kee yourself after one pee when them plenty?
This one I'm still chyking is saying she has boyfriend and still wants d nigga's attention....Her bf is no where to be found.

lol...Very funny.. grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ekakamba: 12:49am On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.
badt guy
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by blaxx: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

My thought too, cause this thread just made me to discover someone that have a perverted mind towards me .........NICE ONE OP

to catch a thief, think like one.
you'll catch plenty but be on the lookout for those who'll tweak their moves.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by abiola708(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Will try it out
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Keketu(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Keketu post=43679205][/quote]
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Oxenomy: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2016
400billionman:

In order of relevance

1. BEAUTY. That girl must be a stunner. My first attraction.

2. INTELLIGENCE. She must be bright and her tenses must be right. You send me text message and i cant read the meaning. NO.

3. CHARACTER. She must not answer every jack that says hello. I love girls who have shame and can say NO. When i am there or not.

4. SEX. She must do well in the department.

5. HOME KEEPER. Dress bed, sweep, clean and cook well.

If she has these, bro she is good. Not exhauative though

I call it the 5 B's:
1) Beauty: she must be beautiful(presentable)

2) Brain: she must be intellectually sound( academically and otherwise).. I.e able to suggest solution to family problem.

3) Background : she must have a good background (the kind of family she comes from) I.e genetic traits

4) Behavior: she must be of good behavior ( home keeper, taking care of her husband (sexually), taking care of herself(keeping fit and eating healthy), etc) In other words, self discipline..

5) Belief: her religion is very important ( morality, very important in training children
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by smoby(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Beadex1:
hahaha . Why won't I get your point when I have bin in such position several times....lost trust on girls years back...they are good in making good guys turn bad....fear girls
m in The same position now I just cnt understand y r girls more like turning good guy bad pls it like u understand my pain pls send me ur contact xo we can whattapp thnks.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by bxcode(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:

You guys are welcome. cheesy

Knowing this things doesn't mean I abuse them. The truth is, sex is a necessity and denying yourself the pleasure is just like cheating nature.

That doesn't mean I go around sleeping with every girl I meet. No!

I'm only teaching these things so other guys especially the young and inexperienced ones should know.

I learnt must of these things the hard way and it shouldn't be so for everyone.
Sex is a necessity? No, you are living in deception.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by porchster: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2016
I guess the yahoo papis have tilted their hrts towards money ,that have changed their sense of reasoning , this in turn make themdomicile to money. And guys like pushplay and co., capitalised on that.

Thats good bro.. bravo and i duff my hat for u. Its pay-back-time for ladies that are not contented with their real boyfriend.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by hornyman(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:

I think what I posted above explains enough.

Firstly, I don't do random girls.

Secondly, I protect myself.

Thirdly, I don't keep multiple sexual partners.

I will advice anyone to also keep to these things.

Nonetheless, this is not the goal of the thread .

More updates coming. grin

Guy u get tym to dey try prove a point to these ladies. U don't need it. U don't owe anyone explanation. Ladies on this forum will always want to question ur good moves because they believe u are letting their guards down. Ride on jor. If u are not interested in a thread must u always write u can jump to the next tread dat spike ur interest ok, other people dey for corner wey get interest in this tread ok.
See as dem dey act self as if dem no dey shit. We know ur type. Na people like dem dey Bleep more than one man. Swear by shango if na only one man u don Bleep all ur life. Abeg pack well make we see road jor.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by DaGeneral(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Am waiting to see the Op upload a pics of when he is been awarded a trophy for all his sexcapes. Funnily people like dis won't allow anyone say hi to their sisters..
The vuvuzela is yours so you can blow it as you wish but remember your daughters unborn n you know karma is a bi.tch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
blaxx:

to catch a thief, think like one.
you'll catch plenty but be on the lookout for those who'll tweak their moves.
Yeah....thanks alot
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by harizonal123(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.