Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49777 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by kinglekan: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Guy or lady please cut the chase.Im not down with your historical,rethorical and ecclesiastical mambo jumbo.

To start with please tell me exactly what is your issue with this write up?

But for the fact that you just want to practise your collections of grammertical terms which ofcourse does not impress me,i see no reason why you should be making a fuss about this.

I dont care what you believe or whether you are from earth or mars..my candid advice to you..stop reasoning like a jerk..YES its your opinion but where men talk,boys like you should learn.

Men and women can never ever be on the same level as far as sexuali chastity is concerned...Quote me in heaven.

Oga Toks ordinary intellectual argument your bp don dey rise above sea level? Oga gidi gan ooo grin.

Why on God's green earth would ronald4lif want to impress you? Are you Obama? Or Cameron? cheesy cheesy.

He dropped his opinion like every rational person would on a thread created on a public forum and you decided to be insulting. Now the heat is up and you are now a cry baby? grin grin

Then you finally had to end your tittle-tattle above with pure conjecture asking to be quoted in heaven....Oga Toks you better start cracking jokes.. grin

No offienseeee. grin

20 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
joshuamoses101:
wat re u talking abt
Nothin'.Bye.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bhella5:
freedom after speech is not a guarantee
India Amin Dada... Lol
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's just the thing......there's always someone.
There a lotta dudes in this world wink I'll be good.
yeah Lotta dude ready to ffucck but only few are ready for marriage, I don't blame guys though, there is joy in sampling more pusys coupled with the fact that ladies are very cheap nowadays.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
VibrationsZ:
yet another thread demeaning the women folks
I like this kind of threads, those b!tches deserves it.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Whichever girl/lady disagrees with the op its obvious she has already had up 16 ex's who have all had there fair share of her punny nd she isnt still close to finding mr perfect (i have said my peace)(leaves tread)
don't mind those B!tches, they are always busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship and will later be looking for a good man who will settle for their over used pusys. I can't stop wondering why they didn't marry one of their numerous ex'es.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuamoses101(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nothin'.Bye.
ya bye cos were already starting to speak french
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga Toks ordinary intellectual argument your bp don dey rise above sea level? Oga gidi gan ooo grin.

Why on God's green earth would ronald4lif want to impress you? Are you Obama? Or Cameron? cheesy cheesy.

He dropped his opinion like every rational person would on a thread created on a public forum and you decided to be insulting. Now the heat is up and you are now a cry baby? grin grin

Then you finally had to end your tittle-tattle above with pure conjecture asking to be quoted you in heaven....Oga Toks you better start cracking jokes.. grin

No offienseeee. grin

Insult ke

never..i dont do that..just stating facts witot any form of vulgarity.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

You're not making sense bruv, no need to get emotional when faced with an antithesis opinion. Please quote me when you're ready to be receptive for intellectual jostling. For now, it's bye from me. Cheers.
my point exactly.

You are not communicating but just using unecessary big big grammer.

You started by attacking me calling me misso wettin sef,writing that im this and that and the need to seek refuge in christ..soro niyen?

Please dont even bother quoting me.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gets dictionary out .... This is going to interesting grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

Right...

But still,the post makes a lot of sense...in that ladies should be really careful and slow to dating. For most ladies,once they get out of one relationship, they are already looking at starting a new one, consciously or unconsciously. And most times,too... they don't realize they are on the rebound until it's too late.

In summary...always do ur best to make ur relationship work, but if doesnt, take a good time to cool off and reflect on what u really want. U can socialize quite alright,but don't sleep around.

*Modified*
Okay,Toks is actually making it sound as though a woman should remain in a rather unsavoury relationship, against her better judgement just because she has gotten sexually involved with him...and to what end? So her body count is considerably reduced. I don't agree with this of course,I don't want to be mistaken.

The point I was only trying to make up there is that girls have the tendency to call off relationships and jump into new ones a lil too hastily. Just be sure u know what u doing before u leave a relationship...and be surer before getting into a new one.

The status quo hasn't changed and won't be changing anytime soon. A woman would always be more readily criticised for being sexually carefree.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
i've realized that women and men cannot and never be on the same pedestal sexually; therefore, championing for their support will do me no good than worsen what is already on ground.

Whether we like it or not, the society does not look at a philanderer the same way it looks at a multiple dick fùcking woman.

I'm inclined to go with oga toks2008 on this one.

Take it or leave it!

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by naijaboiy: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Right...

But still,the post makes a lot of sense...in that ladies should be really careful and slow to dating. For most ladies,once they get out of one relationship, they are already looking at starting a new one, consciously or unconsciously. And most times,too... they don't realize they are on the rebound until it's too late.

In summary...always do ur best to make ur relationship work, but if doesnt, take a good time to cool off and reflect on what u really want. U can socialize quite alright,but don't sleep around.

Talking from experience.
Experience?

Hmmm...hope it's not what i'm thinking. lipsrsealed
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Experience?

Hmmm...hope it's not what i'm thinking. lipsrsealed

Lol...That came out wrongly... it's not the interpretation most ppl will take it to be,so I modified... It's not what u thinking... we good.cheesy
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Fkhalifa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have told oga Toks to leave this folks alone, the ears are already deafened, immorality has come to say And be defended by people are guilty of indecency

The latest reply they have carved out is"you are not the owner of their pusey,bobsy,body, life etc let them live it as they deem it fit.

Whoever wants to go astray,cant in anyway lead aright.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by repogirl(f): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abeg no mind this OP, if you don't tell the guy, how will he know how many guys you have been with?

If you don't date, how will you find your Prince charming.

You can't have your cake and eat it too...... You have to kiss enough frogs before you find the prince..... Still do it with style sha....it's not every Tom, díck and Harriah you should follow.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Why on God's green earth would ronald 4lif want to impress you? Are you Obama? Or Cameron? cheesy cheesy.

Then you finally had to end your tittle-tattle above with pure conjecture asking to be quoted in heaven....Oga Toks you better start cracking jokes.. grin

No offienseeee. grin

Lol. No be say hin get kitty-cat o wey person go wan run things. Chai! grin

8 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Right...

I'm not sure you got what he's really saying. He never advised women not to rush into dating after their relationship packs up but rather telling them not to leave an (unhappy) relationship just so they don't keep having numerous exes or body counts as the case may be. The both aren't same. To Mr. Toks a woman shouldn't quit a relationship or worse marriage under any circumstance.

Surprisingly, all his articles are solemnising women to work out a relationship/marriage, regardless of how sour it is, and he has never considered advising guys too.

Did you read the last line of his post about a woman should never divorce or stay single forever if they must. What do you make of that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by kinglekan: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. No be say hin get kitty-cat o wey person go wan run things. Chai! grin

Hehehehehe... grin grin grin grin

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Youngpo413:
I like this kind of threads, those b!tches lik emy mother deserves it.

Like the your sisters deserve it

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Right...

I used to like your line of reasoning but this is just disappointing. Don't try to make excuses for the op or make what he wrote any sweeter with diplomacy, what he wrote up there is double standards pure and simple! And I can never see the sense in it, its pure thrash as far as I'm concerned. So its guys that don't do rebounds abi? When you give a man the same advice you're giving ladies then we can talk, inugo?

6 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm not sure you got what he's really saying. He never advised women not to rush into dating after their relationship packs up but rather telling them not to leave an (unhappy) relationship just so they don't keep having numerous exes or body counts as the case may be. The both aren't same. To Mr. Toks a woman shouldn't quit a relationship or worse marriage under any circumstance.

Surprisingly, all his articles are solemnising women to work out a relationship/marriage, regardless of how sour it is, and he has never considered advising guys too.

Did you read the last line of his post about a woman should never divorce or stay single forever if they must. What do you make of that?

Maybe this was how I chose to intepret it.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I used to like your line of reasoning but this is just disappointing. Don't try to make excuses for the op or make what he wrote any sweeter with diplomacy, what he wrote up there is double standards pure and simple! And I can never see the sense in it, its pure thrash as far as I'm concerned. So its guys that don't do rebounds abi? When you give a man the same advice you're giving ladies then we can talk, inugo?

I'm not making any excuses for the OP... I've got absolutely no reason to do that. As a matter of fact,I find most of his threads quite infuriating. But perhaps,this was just how I chose to interpret it in order to put my own msg across.

And yea,we aren't talking about guys and girls here...just about the girls. But this is not to be taken to mean that guys are free to run wild and explore as they wish, just because the discourse isn't centred on them.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Maybe this was how I chose to intepret it.

Abeg make we forget Toks matter, make man flirt small. It's not everyday that I have the luxury to dally with damsels lol. How you dey jare? See as you just troway me since. embarassed

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Abeg make we forget Toks matter, make man flirt small. It's not everyday that I have the luxury to dally with damsels lol. How you dey jare? See as you just troway me since. embarassed

Lol...troway u? Can I afford to?grin
I've been good. How've u been?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm not making any excuses for the OP... I've got absolutely no reason to do that. As a matter of fact,I find most of his threads quite infuriating. But perhaps,this was just how I chose to interpret it in order to put my own msg across.

And yea,we aren't talking about guys and girls here...just about the girls. But this is not to be taken to mean that guys are free to run wild and explore as they wish, just because the discourse isn't centred on them.

That's exactly what it means @bolded. If I date a guy and decide to sleep with him thinking he's the one for me and tomorrow I find out he's a cheat and a liar, I'll dump his good for nothing ass and move on without blinking. Sleeping with him does not diminish my worth as a person in any way, he was just dumb to not see I'm the best thing to ever happen to him, same with the next guy who feels the same. I can never stay on in a bad relationship because I'm afraid of leaving with a loose punny, dats what I understand this thread is saying, kapisce!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:

That's exactly what it means @bolded. If I date a guy and decide to sleep with him thinking he's the one for me and tomorrow I find out he's a cheat and a liar, I'll dump his good for nothing ass and move on without blinking. Sleeping with him does not diminish my worth as a person in any way, he was just dumb to not see I'm the best thing to ever happen to him, same with the next guy who feels the same. I can never stay on in a bad relationship because I'm afraid of leaving with a loose punny, dats what I understand this thread is saying, kapisce!

Well,yeah...that's how it does seem. But I chose to take a part of it and interpret the msg differently.

But just imagine,u sleep with 3 more consecutive guys and u discover them to be "unworthy?”
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well,yeah...that's how it does seem. But I chose to take a part of it and interpret the msg differently.

But just imagine,u sleep with 3 more consecutive guys and u discover them to be "unworthy?”

Yep, shii happens. The day I choose a man who stays with me for how tight my punny is then my village witches have finally got me

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yep, shii happens. The day I choose a man who stays with me for how tight my punny is then my village witches have finally got me

That's not the point. Funny enough,u may not have much of a choice. If he doesn't live up to expectations, whether or not he likes ur tight punny, u may just have to move on.

But that may be the point where u start regretting all the ones before...wishing u had seen through their facades and known early enough that they weren't worth ur time and body and whatever else.

And if really,realization dawns on u,u'd sit back and be more scrutinizing before starting off on another relationship or sleeping with any other guy.

So,the point here is that,the what ifs/regrets would be avoided in the first place if we'd all be introspective before jumping out of one relationship and into another.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's not the point. Funny enough,u may not have much of a choice. If he doesn't live up to expectations, whether or not he likes ur tight punny, u may just have to move on.

But that may be the point where u start regretting all the ones before...wishing u had seen through their facades and known early enough that they weren't worth ur time and body and whatever else.

And if really,realization dawns on u,u'd sit back and be more scrutinizing before starting off on another relationship or sleeping with any other guy.

So,the point here is that,the what ifs/regrets would be avoided in the first place if we'd all be introspective before jumping out of one relationship and into another.

Yea I get, but sometimes personal experience is the best teacher, I was being sarcarstic when this
Suieneris93:

Sometimes being introspective doesn't stop ladies from falling for jerks and realizing a while later they goofed big time. As a person I'm quite optimistic abt relationships because finally nothing is ever certain, so I try to take things one step at a time. However, there are deal breakers for me, as there should be for everyone. So in a case where I feel the deal's been compromised one way or the other, I have the choice to walk away or live with it. If I walk away I'm not going to allow one bad relationship experience ruin the prospect of every other guy I come across. I learnt a lot from my past experiences and I won't trade that knowledge for anything. Fine, some of the 'mistakes' could have been avoided but dearie, life is meant to be lived wink

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
i've realized that women and men cannot and never be on the same pedestal sexually; therefore, championing for their support will do me no good than worsen what is already on ground.

Whether we like it or not, the society does not look at a philanderer the same way it looks at a multiple dick fùcking woman.

I'm inclined to go with oga toks2008 on this one.

Take it or leave it!

My broda this theory have been in existence for thousands of years and there is nothing anyone can do about it and anyone who tries to debunk this fact should just be ignored.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yea I get, but sometimes personal experience is the best teacher, I was being sarcarstic when this

Sometimes being introspective doesn't stop ladies from falling for jerks and realizing a while later they goofed big time. As a person I'm quite optimistic abt relationships because finally nothing is ever certain, so I try to take things one step at a time. However, there are deal breakers for me, as there should be for everyone. So in a case where I feel the deal's been compromised one way or the other, I have the choice to walk away or live with it. If I walk away I'm not going to allow one bad relationship experience ruin the prospect of every other guy I come across. I learnt a lot from my past experiences and I won't trade that knowledge for anything. Fine, some of the 'mistakes' could have been avoided but dearie, life is meant to be lived wink

I know right... sometimes, being overly cautious and over analysing things just end up ruining things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.