Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49785 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by HaneefahAde(f): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Wetin consign me, what happened to saying 'NO' to pre-marital sex. Both master key or padlock rubbish should go and rest..

Anyway, we all have the right to live our lives as we wish. A man whor.e will also come here to bash all women when he is no better than the various women he is sleeping with.

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2016
HaneefahAde:

I hope ur women folk are part of those bitches.

I don't know why some teenagers find it so easy to call women bitches? And I know u'll run mad if someone calls you a dog or ur sister a bitch right in front of you.

Think before you talk, it costs you nothing. You can insult me like I know you wld, but you are immature.
k
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2016
HaneefahAde:
Wetin consign me, what happened to saying 'NO' to pre-marital sex. Both master key or padlock rubbish should go and rest..

Anyway, we all have the right to live our lives as we wish. A man whor.e will also come here to bash all women when he is no better than the various women he is sleeping with.

Exactly the point i was expecting at least one female to state but rather than state this,they would prefer to rant and curse.

Must a lady open her legs for a guy she is dating?

At least if you say its over you do it with your head held up and even the guy will not have the guts to look down on you.

But because most of these ladies these days are so loosed,weak sexually and totally slutty, they will hurriedly open up their legs before thinking with their head.

Loving a lady is one thing and valuing her sexually is another thing and many ladies if placed on the scale of sexual decency as regards the number of guys that have climbed them i guess some will no longer have marital value.

So this piece like every other writeups of mine is a clarion call to ladies to live a sexually decent life so that they can have value in the eyes of their hubbies as well as outsiders.

In the world of our parents,it is a taboo for a man to marry a disvirgined lady but because the present world is rotten,we longer consider this.

But by my standard,asides from rape victims,any lady that have gone down with more than 3 guys before her hubby can be likened to a terribly used lady...quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by bukatyne(f): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Of course, peeps will keep insisting on sexual morality on the females while the males are free to dip anywhere.

If by now, they can't see it ain't working because it doesn't make sense, odiegwu.

Except we want to legalize homosexual relationships in Nigeria, more promiscuous men = more promiscuous women.

Whatever rocks una boat.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by bukatyne(f): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Exactly the point i was expecting at least one female to state but rather than state this,they would prefer to rant and curse.

Must a lady open her legs for a guy she is dating?

At least if you say its over you do it with your head held up and even the guy will not have the guts to look down on you.

But because most of these ladies these days are so loosed,weak sexually and totally slutty, they will hurriedly open up their legs before thinking with their head.

Loving a lady is one thing and valuing her sexually is another thing and many ladies if placed on the scale of sexual decency as regards the number of guys that have climbed them i guess some will no longer have marital value.

So this piece like every other writeups of mine is a clarion call to ladies to live a sexually decent life so that they can have value in the eyes of their hubbies as well as outsiders.

In the world of our parents,it is a taboo for a man to marry a disvirgined lady but because the present world is rotten,we longer consider this.

But by my standard,asides from rape victims,any lady that have gone down with more than 3 guys before her hubby can be likened to a terribly used lady...quote me anywhere.

@Bold:

In this world of yours, the men were very promiscuous?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
bukatyne:
Of course, peeps will keep insisting on sexual morality on the females while the males are free to dip anywhere.

If by now, they can't see it ain't working because it doesn't make sense, odiegwu.

Except we want to legalize homosexual relationships in Nigeria, more promiscuous men = more promiscuous women.

Whatever rocks una boat.

You can believe what you want but please i beg you to teach your daughter the exact opposite of your mindset.

Guys will be guys while ladies are expected to be ladies.

Our mothers who married as virgins were also exposed to sexual temptations cut the pooh talks about some men also being indecent because guys will forever be demanding but it is for you ladies to either fall or maintain a status quo..enough of these lame excuses.

Come to my house today and offer yourself to me and see if i will not use you silly despite my spiritual inclination.

Even as a sexually active guy,i have very high moral standards.I have rules that prevent me from sexual recklessness so why will a lady give lame excuses that it is the same guys that sleep with them....it is our right to make sexual propositions and it is your right to say yes or no and when you say Yes,dont ever blame us but blame yourself for your inability to say No.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Toks2008:

This is not about having diverse opinion.

Any lady who sees the writeup as unreasonable should check herself.

I really wish more viewers can see this and would like lalasticlala to put it on front page for more comments.

A lady must be extremely careful not to jump into affairs just for her to opt out after the guy has really had her to his satisfaction.

A lady must understand that when a guy spends money to marry her,the guy is doing so because he finds her special so they should help their selves to be indeed special and not one dustbin.

what I mean is op didn't really focus on a particular thing. its not only ladies that need to special. op is a gender bias person
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Joy1706(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
So you're still this stuuupid? Go and fix your broken marriage b4 you come to advice women. Toks is just throwing silent jabs at his wife who left him. Dnt mind d mumu

6 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
B!Thches are angry, true true the truth hurts , Hehehehehe.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joy1706:
So you're still this stuuupid? Go and fix your broken marriage b4 you come to advice women. Toks is just throwing silent jabs at his wife who left him. Dnt mind d mumu

lol i have told you many times that this is a bad way to show interest.

If you are interested just open up and stop trolling.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
B!Thches are angry, true true the truth hurts , Hehehehehe.

Please stop using that term for ladies.Not proper.

But nevertheless i will continue to write pragmatically and sometime in the future,they will appreciate my writeups.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Please stop using that term for ladies.Not proper.

But nevertheless i will continue to write pragmatically and sometime in the future,they will appreciate my writeups.
I'm sorry Sir.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm sorry Sir.
issorite.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lalasticlala what do you think?Guess this makes sense.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
halfricnadian:
Thank u noted grin
Lessons for my daughters tank u
Training skills cool
Good...tell them that it pays to be sexually decent.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol how does one 'ransack' a woman? That part really cracked me up grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Let those that read the write up be kind enough to summarize it for me in just one sentence.. thanks.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by goingape: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:
Breaking up can be a very painful thing especially when you have invested so much emotions into the affair and if a guy says he is really done i guess the lady has no choice but to move on and hope for a better union but there are some ladies who have this mindset that they can just call off a union whenever they dim fit and for these set of ladies please get this straight;When you say "im done" for whatever reason,in most cases,the guy will be like "wow at last i have the freedom to be with a fresh chic"

The bitter truth is that no matter how super sexy you may look,after a considerably "long" union,most married men and guys in committed relationship secretly fantasize about being with a fresh lady without the complication of double dating or polygamy and it will take a man who truly loves his woman to make the slightest effort to make her stay if she opts for a break because most niggas are always excited when they have the chance to freely be with another fresh chic but many ladies fail to realize this.

As a lady please understand that you cant keep changing guys like a piece of cloth ans the more the guys you date,the lower your value among the male folks.

So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked and laid by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

The epitome of this piece is that its better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another. This is not about advising any lady to stay in an abusive union but this is just the simple truth

Abeg think.
I recommend this to those APE who called THEMSELF NAIJA WOMEN
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Diorin: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
You also say it is over.
www.speakforum.com
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
plx lalasticlala ... fynestboi seun mynd46 mukina2 rockstation my friend ajibo111 was banned unfairly. plx unban him... God bless as u guyx do that
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by jasysandra(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
I honestly think the Thinking should be done by you sir....That is if.you can think well enough to know that men are worse than ladies when it comes to jumping from one partner to another angry
Toks2008:

Awon puma ti de.

In your myopic world, you keep juxtaposing men and women together in terms of sexual decency and that is why people like you will forever be jerks for women.

Of what use is it when a lady keeps jumping from one man to another and after been laid by these men she now realizes they are not good for her? Dude think with your brain.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by uncjay(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
pet4ril:
It's vice-versa. So also is the ladies when a guy say its over. No big deal, life goes on
Honey, the percentage is never equal....(that's to the exceptions).
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuaidibia(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Love Machine:
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm their long time girlfriends after she dump them.
y u change ya name from Love Machine to LOVE MACHINE?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by AfroKnight: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
This guy is the most controversial Nairalander ever! Oga you have come again. Na wa.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by M4gunners: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
Oh truth really pain i can see that now.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by jojosweet(f): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry
seconded
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicebaba: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided

Mumu, I am sure your sexual mileage is as high as a nigerian used volksawagen SANTANA. Na you gan gan be trash way lawma dey refuse evacuate
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Dyt(f): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mtchewwwwwww
Arrant nonsense
Long hiss

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Rapmoney(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.
Hehehe grin

Shuo! See crowd wey dey view this thread, even at this hour? Romancelanders nor dey sleep! grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided

Used one not happy with the write up... That's the plain truth.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by jojosweet(f): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingRex1:
false! KingCheezyPuff we both know how women get easily attached nd emotional.

Ladies be forming bosses at first, tho we both know what happens later on. Well its good to see a lady with such view
when u meet a boss she doesn't sing she decks her card and play. But the truth is if u haven't loved lost and love again u haven't lived. *thinking out loud ni o
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicerichard05: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided

Trash abi? After u don slack ur lining finish, I guess ur conscience is judging u nw for d plenty boys wen don scrap ur in nd out grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Am I Too Choosy? / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.