Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49778 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by endoski: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
undecided
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
because u'r guilty
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by 4rmthewest(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
you look like thrash. undecided
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by donkross1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
This one is saying, that one is saying .... in fact it's all boosit menh
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicerichard05: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
megareal:
What the heck you talking 'bout? So you should stay in a relationship that clearly ain't working just cos you don't want to be termed 'ransacked '?

How will u feel if b4 gettn to 25yrs u have Ben laid by over 15 guys, I am nt say on night stand level oo, I mean, dese guys fuccked u more dan 3times!

Frm Frm beginning if u have a functioning brain u will knw a relationship dat wouldn't work, buh as expected u gals are carried away by material tins nd wat u can see now. Mtchewwww
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
the problem is that women don't usually take advice, esp our Nigerians girls, so I pity them.... do you see the benefit of inequality?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicerichard05: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2016
pet4ril:
It's vice-versa.
So also is the ladies when a guy say its over.
No big deal, life goes on

My sis na lie, women are always at d loosing end wen it comes to tins of the heart, except the guy is not a real man.

A guy can be proud to list d numb of holes he has dogged buh a gal can never be so proud to hw many dickk she has bleeped except is is a prosti.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicerichard05: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry

Another guilty Fuckker.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicerichard05: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
On point... I don't know what some ladies sees in having numerous 'Ex' like it's an achievement. Some will even go as far as dating a man they can NEVER Marry cry smh!

If not for one thing, they should pity the man that will end up carrying them as wife!

***Make guys too stop toying with ladies heart like they are playing Chess. embarassed

I hope they learn. cool

God bless u.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nicerichard05: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Whichever girl/lady disagrees with the op its obvious she has already had up 16 ex's who have all had there fair share of her punny nd she isnt still close to finding mr perfect (i have said my peace)(leaves tread)

Fact! Dey tink dey are doing us, buh it's a lie, h dey wondered why most ladies are still single, if u fuckkk John n he has lng rod, den u move to emeka with with small rod, u will wish he was John den u will shift to Steve with the bigger rod dan John sef. So fuckkn never stops. Poor gals
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by FazzyKachi(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Love Machine:
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm their long time girlfriends after she dump them.

Those boys are mumu nah_
So Love go make Nigerian boy commit suicide?
Ahbeq, open yo eye!
This is Nigeria_
Ain't nobody goan die over some b1tch_
Girls Full Lagos biko_
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Oh embarassed.

I will pray for you toks cry
I strongly believe there is something seriously wrong with you. cry

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Damayor12(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

You are probably a female posing as a male and that is the only logic for your comments else i guess you need a thourough reset of your grey matter.

Bro, you're a foool.
Be liberal,
Make fair posts.
Address the women,
Address the men like you that trick these girls.
We are in 2016 for God's sake..
I guess you've had rough patches with ladies in the past..
But at least, if you want to appear intelligent.. stop thinking like my grandpa.
Why do your posts sound like you're making a speech in your village square? undecided

4 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by omofela85(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2016
meant for my latest ex
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by VoteforLANICKY(f): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry

grin grin

Take it easy on him grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not all women feel ashamed coming across guys who have fvcked them, liberal free-minded women won't give a hoot. What's there to be ashamed of coming across guys she has fvcked? If he isn't embarrassed why should she?

For the purpose of argument, there's no scientific study that proves frequent sexual activity affects or 'loosen' the vagina. It has been proven to be a myth and misconception so if you have any please free to share and discuss them.

Let's even assume that constant sex makes the vagina loose, of which it hasn't been established, what's your business about it? For how long are you going to hide under the umbrella of oblation in what shouldn't ordinarily be your concern? Whatever a woman does with her life and vagina is no concern of any man.

Ironically, sexual and moral 'counsellors' like yourself finds it okay to engage in sexual encounters with different ladies but becomes aggravated when a lady does same. These women don't screw themselves, do they?

That's where I think d hypocrisy lies. When wen say ladies cant bt men can. Who r d men screwing? Ghosts? Lol... I agree with toks2008 on d moral lesson up until d point where he validates just men.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by stubbornman(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
how thrashy can it be
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Damayor12(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga Toks ordinary intellectual argument your bp don dey rise above sea level? Oga gidi gan ooo grin.

Why on God's green earth would ronald4lif want to impress you? Are you Obama? Or Cameron? cheesy cheesy.

He dropped his opinion like every rational person would on a thread created on a public forum and you decided to be insulting. Now the heat is up and you are now a cry baby? grin grin

Then you finally had to end your tittle-tattle above with pure conjecture asking to be quoted in heaven....Oga Toks you better start cracking jokes.. grin

No offienseeee. grin

Oga toks2008 isn't intelligent.
For real.
Simple intellectual debates, he cannot hold..
Dull misogynist boy = Toks2008

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by stubbornman(m): 12:26am On Apr 18, 2016
ivyT:

Word!
Op is 100% right
he was wrung even before he started typing
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Damayor12(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

You can believe what you want but please i beg you to teach your daughter the exact opposite of your mindset.

Guys will be guys while ladies are expected to be ladies.

Our mothers who married as virgins were also exposed to sexual temptations cut the pooh talks about some men also being indecent because guys will forever be demanding but it is for you ladies to either fall or maintain a status quo..enough of these lame excuses.

Come to my house today and offer yourself to me and see if i will not use you silly despite my spiritual inclination.

Even as a sexually active guy,i have very high moral standards.I have rules that prevent me from sexual recklessness so why will a lady give lame excuses that it is the same guys that sleep with them....[b]it is our right to make sexual propositions and it is your right to say yes or no and when you say Yes,[/b]dont ever blame us but blame yourself for your inability to say No.
You see your damn life?
You believe it is a man's RIGHT to ask for sex? Who tf are you, to think it's your right to ask for sex?!
Why don't you teach people to not think with their joysticks, hold good friendships, and not asking for sex from every girl cos it's a "Right"
Dumbo Toks

7 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by kpoinman(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2016
I really wish all the ladies can take a firm decision onward not to rush into a relationship and run out in no distant time.it's really suk to see my ladies jumping from one man to another. wise up please!!!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joey150(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Amen!!
But you could just date fer the fun of it
an never get into anything serious.
That's what I do.
cheap sex huh?!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Vpleasure(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.
Bros u just confused to OP with grammar

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by EliteQueen(f): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2016
SMH.men always feel superior.Pls I really need that gender equality bill to be passed into law. ASAP angry
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2016
EliteQueen:
SMH.men always feel superior.Pls I really need that gender equality bill to be passed into law. ASAP angry

I cant wait either...naija guys really need it.
At least we can expect ladies to woo us,pay the bills without complaining,propose marriage and so on....if i were you i will prefer it never get signed into law else...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by EliteQueen(f): 1:05am On Apr 18, 2016
skywalker240:
toks2008 1 alomo bitters and 2 bottles of orijin 4 u.....i love u.....no homo...

Preach on brother
u sound like the type that abuse women in a relationship

1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by amtaken(f): 1:06am On Apr 18, 2016
I personally don't like lose people, whether they are males or females.

I don't have much respect for anyone who keeps changing lovers like Davido and Wizkid.

We are human beings and not dogs.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by firstolalekan(m): 1:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
One leftover spotted grin

God forbid bad thing grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by vchykp(m): 1:10am On Apr 18, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be
laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

Bro stop talking lik a kid, the poster has great point and wonderful write-up,malefolks cannot be ransacked,they can only enjoy money which d guy can always make. Buh the poster meant having sex with her consecutively and uselessing the pride of her womanhood, no hard feelings tho, buh stop trying to favour the women, tell them the truth that will help them forever.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 1:11am On Apr 18, 2016
kpoinman:
I really wish all the ladies can take a firm decision onward not to rush into a relationship and run out in no distant time.it's really suk to see my ladies jumping from one man to another. wise up please!!!

My point exactly...but these days you see them shamelessly bragging about it as if it is a conquest.

Any lady who does not see sense in this writeup should examine herself.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by vchykp(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2016
amtaken:
I personally don't like lose people, whether they are males or females.

I don't have much respect for anyone who keeps changing lovers like Davido and Wizkid.

We are human beings and not dogs.

U said my mind

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by blessedfavoured: 1:16am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

kiss
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by EliteQueen(f): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Please how do I post a topic. I'm new

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.