Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49784 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao.... ur crazy.... I was at uniben some days ago

Really... why?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

Whatever

Go to bed
your father, make thunder fire you and that your over used pusy, foolish girl...our path will cross again, iidiot.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

So, no away matches you say. I'd try and work on that lol.

Enjoy your hols. I'm partially enjoying mine too albeit it's very short.

Same here.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
MYfather, make thunder fire you and that MY MOTHER'S over used pusy, foolish girl...our path will cross again, iidiot.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43870635][/quote]pathetic fool.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Really... why?
well, I was in d neighborhood den so I just had to use the opportunity to stroll in for some sight seeing..
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
well, I was in d neighborhood den so I just had to use the opportunity to stroll in for some sight seeing..

Saw them sights to ur fill?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 1:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Saw them sights to ur fill?
lol wasn't wat I expected... havnt seen any uni quite as beautiful as unilag
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Men and women can never ever be on the same level as far as sexuali chastity is concerned...Quote me in heaven.

This is why you will die a lonely, sad, sick, deluded piece of lawma.

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Toks2008:

By the way is lalasticlala still a mod on nairaland? Its not just about my threads butI dont like it when thoughtful threads lie fallow. I will be glad for more viewers to contribute to this.

Ooooh trust me, he knows better than to allow ur poo take the space of more fp worthy topics. Toks go find better work. Go and forge certificate and work somewhere pls.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2016
cherrymum:

Ooooh trust me, he knows better than to allow ur poo take the space of more fp worthy topics. Toks go find better work. Go and forge certificate and work somewhere pls.

wan ti gbori wole o.

Awon ta n wi ti de. Ekabo ma se daa da le de?

Abeg help me find work as i need one badly.Oponu ato le.rather than behave well cos who knows..i just might employ her.

Apparently your case seems hopeless but i had adviced you earlier not to lose faith.The fact that you are a single mum and jobless does not mean all hope is gone.

Just maintain proper decorum and you just might be lucky to have one man pity you and make you an extra wife cos you dont have wat it takes to be the only woman in a mans life.

You are a sorry case.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 1:32am On Mar 18, 2016
cherrymum:

This is why you will die a lonely, sad, sick, deluded piece of lawma.

Do i need any more confirmation?

You barged into a thread you have an option to ignore and the next thing is to start throwing shades over what really?

Cherrymum i say to your face.You have serious mntal dsorder and you need help fast.

Just read your comments again and you will see that all is definitely not well with you.

I will nev er respond to your comments again cos you are definitely not worth it.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 18, 2016
[.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2016
cherrymum:

Why do u keep trying so hard to rub it I that I'm a single mum. That part of my life doesn't hurt one bit, trust me. It's a path I chose with all my senses intact and I will do it again and again and again so kiss my ass on that. I would consider love with a real pig than you. You are a low life animal. U disgust every piece of me. I'm very sure u were cursed by your parents, no mother will pray for a disappointment like u. because I'm not living by ur rules of staying with a man to enjoy the name MRS means I should feel bad because that suck-away u call a mouth is running. Taaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh tufiakwa, I'd rather end up a lesbian than choose to be with a sonofabitch like u.

P.S:- I'm a single mum and I rock!!!
Fool at 40, can u boast of a child this cute. Oloshious fellow!

wow cute boy.

Let me advice you for the sake of your son.

Maintain proper decorum,curse less and you will be happier.

There is more to life than your endless unwarranted sarcasm and vulgarity.

You have no reason under the sun to just barge into this thread and pronto you started cursing me about dieing...gosh are you human or one irrational homo erectus?

please please just negodu and be civil.

Im deeply sorry for tauting you with your single motherhood but i just felt there must be a reason for your continual sardistic and melanchonic disposition and the only reason i could hinge your sociopathic actions on is frustration of facing harsh conditions as a single mum but all the same i apologize for bringing that up.

Nevertheless i want to beg you...PLEAse and please,ignore my threads if you cant cope with my standview rather than follow me on my threads just to start cursing me.

I enjoy writing these stuffs and i have the right to my opinion so please just ignore any thread created by me.

Good night.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by cococandy(f): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2016
grin cry
Itsmenyou:
I think you are a sad, sad man, OP, and I feel extremely sorry for you. What women decide to do, or not do, in the end is all of their business and none of yours. All your patriarchal rants here on NL has still not done a thing to ease your foul temperament, has it? A thousand more won't do the trick, to be honest. All it will gain you is a high BP, and death after a bit.

Now breathe. Women are not your problem. Their vaginas are theirs, not yours. Go find your solution elsewhere.

I think Jesus can help you, f you let Him. But I must warn you, He'll definitely frown at your views. Premarital sex (and adultery), after all is a sin. You won't get into heaven because you think your "private part" is a master key.

Leave it at the door, will you? And oh, the bitterness too.

Good luck!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2016
cherrymum please come and take down the picture of this cutie abeg,chai,this baby makes me wanna get pregnant asap grin

you don't need to bring innocent kids as a weapon in your fights,haba.. just negodu o
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Toks2008:

This is a fact that is very very glaring so its their choice to acept it or reject it.
Relationship doctor wink cheesy
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by cynosure489: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2016
cr7lomo:
The moment a man that wanna wife u finds out ur body count is above him personal approval, he looses respect for u and always know that respect is totally different from love ... Loving u dont mean he wunt cheat or dump u when it fades but respect does... Only kids and woman wrappers will go against the op... The way men are wired is totally different from the way women are... Only pretenders will Marry a woman Wey don knack knack different dudes

I font know why the society is always biased toward the female gender..

Just when i thought kanye west has gotten over ray j and all the " i hit it first" sh**, he dropped lines in his new album.

I bet me and Ray J would be friends
If we ain't love the same b*tch
Yeah, he might have hit it first
Only problem is I'm rich
— "High Lights"

The jews would wanna stone a woman for sleeping with a man and the nigga walks freely?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by soviete(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thank u noted grin
Lessons for my daughters tank u
Training skills cool
surprised to see u here undecided
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
lol wasn't wat I expected... havnt seen any uni quite as beautiful as unilag

Aww...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Aww...
yeah yeah... wtsup wd ur diary
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by missingrib(f): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Awon puma ti de.

In your myopic world, you keep juxtaposing men and women together in terms of sexual decency and that is why people like you will forever be jerks for women.

Of what use is it when a lady keeps jumping from one man to another and after been laid by these men she now realizes they are not good for her? Dude think with your brain.
that just it...when u start counting the number of exes... it will become un countable
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by danbrowndmf(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:
cherrymum please come and take down the picture of this cutie abeg,chai,this baby makes me wanna get pregnant asap grin

you don't need to bring innocent kids as a weapon in your fights,haba.. just negodu o
come lemme help u. Na free god give me,lemme give it to u for free to. Na twin u want or triplet?.cheesy
hawa u?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
danbrowndmf:
come lemme help u. Na free god give me,lemme give it to u for free to. Na twin u want or triplet?.cheesy
hawa u?
LMAO

am fine,how are you wink
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by danbrowndmf(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO

am fine,how are you wink
fine dear,bawo ni? Awon daddy na nko?.wink.cheesy
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
danbrowndmf:
fine dear,bawo ni? Awon daddy na nko?.wink.cheesy
Daddy is fine Dan smiley

awon sister nko wink
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:

Daddy is fine Dan smiley

awon sister nko wink
ki se daddy ni mo bere o. Oko e ni mo bere o.cheesy
oko afe si ona.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
danbrowndmf:
ki se daddy ni mo bere o. Oko e ni mo bere o.cheesy
oko afe si ona.
He is fine.

eyin nko
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by danbrowndmf(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:

He is fine.

eyin nko
u never really gist me about this sudden ife o. Tani bobo yen na. Wa gist mi lori mail na ****wink***
she's fine.we spoke not up to an hour now
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
I dont tink op has something reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Schola14:
I dont tink op has something reasonable to say

This is not about having diverse opinion.

Any lady who sees the writeup as unreasonable should check herself.

I really wish more viewers can see this and would like lalasticlala to put it on front page for more comments.

A lady must be extremely careful not to jump into affairs just for her to opt out after the guy has really had her to his satisfaction.

A lady must understand that when a guy spends money to marry her,the guy is doing so because he finds her special so they should help their selves to be indeed special and not one dustbin.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by HaneefahAde(f): 1:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
I like this kind of threads, those b!tches deserves it.

I hope ur women folk are part of those bitches.

I don't know why some teenagers find it so easy to call women bitches? And I know u'll run mad if someone calls you a dog or ur sister a bitch right in front of you.

Think before you talk, it costs you nothing. You can insult me like I know you wld, but you are immature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Am I Too Choosy? / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.