Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62582 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by wakamotion: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Since instances stated by elrufai are insecurity posed by Islamic sects why not elrufai make law to control them alone being a Moslem if he is not playing pranks. To me elrufai is not sincere , he is against Christianity that why he will die in that attempt because no one can stop our God
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.
can't u see that ur cherished pastor is a fraud? Why re Nigerians sooooooo dumb?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by lilimoj: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
GOD BLESS GOV. NASIR EL-RUFAI AND FELLOW NIGERIANS. LET HE, pst SULEIMAN, go and query his lord.
HIS (SULEIMAN'S)
DAYS ARE NUMBERED IN KADUNA TOO.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by bezimo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
If the law is truly targeted at preventing hate and extremist preachers.Like the examples he gave, its only rational to target the law against the false propagation of Islam whose religion it affects mostly, example the shites, boko haram and the likes and leave Christianity out of it since we dont do that. Its a subtle attempt to stifle Christianity, but the blind cant see.
No wahala.

He and others here are mocking the prophetic word of the Apostle,
Its clear, the stage is set for something to happen.Time for powers to be tested has come according to the Apostle.
Does God comfirm the word of his servant? We shall see.
If the Apostle truly spoke by the anointing of the Holy Ghost.El rufai sorry in advance.

All you people who claim religion is regulated in developed countries and preachers need licence to preach how stupidly ignorant can you be.The picture is in the US showing a student preaching unrestricted without any license.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by saintdennis(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
They said pmb wants to islamise naija but if u observe carefully...he isn't even concerned about the south!

He is a president mostly focused on the north and CHANGING their ideologies and orientations whilst also trying to expose them to the world! Who do u think will man any oil field in the north? Northerners of course and this will cause them to get scholarships, trainings etc this is just one example.

Even most of the criminals he is going after ARE NORTHERNERS! Cos I remember he once stated "the north has been in power for so long yet has nothing to show for it"

Reading through el rufai's answers I also realise this religious bill mainly affects Muslims sef! Because I believe he aims to 'curtail' the rise of different extremist sects within kaduna... and he can't do it without a functional law!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by bezimo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Walelavender:
If the piece was read with a rational mind, it's obvious the bill was put together to address the wrong indoctrination in Islam that often gives birth to terrorism.
El-Rufai is undoubtedly a Muslim, so what is the fuss about the criticism?
We hardly read in this country. Why not take time to scrutinise the bill before crucifying the man? He is even ready to make changes to suite stakeholders. Wisdom is the principal thing....all wailers and zombies of this bill should get it! grin

If the bill was designed to address the wrong indoctrination in islam which spur islamic revolt, why include Christianity?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by MadCow1: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:

Should there keep quiet if there perceive any injustice staring them? What caused the fracas btw him and his deputy concerning an alleged sack of some senior staff of the state? Or you thing is just a mere rumour too may be this one is also a fabricated fallacy and if u thing there is no iota of truth in all these then u are still in the wilderness, besides when BH started their thing on Christians everyone of them kept mute not knowing rain doesn't fall on one roof alone.

Stay focused.. What happened in a government meeting is non of my concern and as we speak, neither party has confirmed it. So I will not waste my time speaking on rumours.

Let's focus on this law cos that is a sure thing.. A perceived attack is not the same thing as an actual attack. From all the restrictions contained in the bill, the Muslims should be wailing the loudest as they seem to use more Public Address systems in the dissemination of their message and call for prayers than Christians do. In Kaduna, the population of Muslims outnumber that of Christians as well.. Yet, we barely hear the Muslims shouting, kicking, screaming and placing curses.. grin

Again you lie when you say Boko Haram started attacking Christians before Muslims. Boko Haram started attacking Muslims and Government targets first before they ever touched a church. But Christians wailed the loudest and made more fuss than every other religion affected by their attacks. grin
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:

So what is the business of a Governor over my mode of worship? We already have CAN and PFN, and whoever wants to lead a church is expected to belong to either of these bodies.

You really believe CAN has the remotest idea that most of these bathroom and warehouse churches exist? You think most of them are members? Don't act like you don't Iive in Nigeria where anybody can just wake up one morning, rent what should be a broom cupboard and start holding church services because he claims to have "received a revelation from God". Most of these mushroom churches aren't registered under or part of any umbrella bodies, whether Orthodox or Pentecostal. And the lack of regulation is why we have so many churches whose roots we have no idea of.

As for how it concerns the Governor, well you might be overlooking the function of governments to justify your position. One of the main function of the law is to ensure that everybody's interests are protected and nobody's fundamental rights are trampled upon. You want to be a Christian, great. You want to preach to people, no problem. But it's not a by force something. The minute you put your loudspeakers outside and start disturbing public peace, you're trampling on other people's rights. I don't have to listen to your preaching or your Vigil so don't force me to partake in your church services by turning up your loudspeakers till I can't hear my TV in my own parlor.

As I said, don't use your own to disturb others.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by cynosure489: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ajinoride:

dnt comment on what u dnt know. go and read your bible wella , before you comment.

of course i was expecting one of them to reply.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by mexzony: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
blackpanda:
An apostle that calls someone a fool on the pulpit? Sulaiman is the one that will die. I only blame the people being deceived by him
You just said a man will die yet you are abusing him for calling someone a fool.why could you not have said let God judge him.
Now are you better than him
Remember "do not speak ill of a man of God".
It is not for you to judge him.
It is very wrong.
Cheers
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:

Who is certifying who? Adeboye? Chris? T.B Joshua?

What if I don't believe in the above? Don't I have the right to lead my family and every other person who believes in my preachings?

How do we know the "certifier" himself is not a candidate of hell fire?
What if I don't believe in hell?

How would Hell Rufai know what is right or wrong about Christianity? Is he Jesus Christ?

If the Mandate to certify people is given to Hell Rufai, how would Hell Rufai know the true believers from the fake?

Would Hell Rufai, not mistake crowd for correctness.

Personally, I can't vouch for anyone about his candidacy in Heaven, not even Pastor Adeboye, or Bishop Oyedepo.

God does not work with crowd, he needs only 2 people who are right before him to do wonders.

Christianity is Spiritual, it is not a property of Redeem, Catholic, Eckanker, or Living Faith!

Everyone is leveraging on what they deem as right or wrong!

What if I don't believe in female trousers or earrings? Okay, you can suggest deeper life, what if I don't like Kumuyi, and I just want to study the Bible according to my understanding and I still wish to spread the gospel?

That bill is just dead on arrival. You cannot certify anyone on how, where and when to preach or pray.

We already have two large bodies (CAN and PFN) and any willing pastor should get his church registered in accordance with the bye laws of these bodies.

So you can decide one day to go and hold a crusade in a mosque on a Friday in the name of not certifying people on how, where and when to preach. Well?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

You really believe CAN has the remotest idea that most of these bathroom and warehouse churches exist? You think most of them are members? Don't act like you don't Iive in Nigeria where anybody can just wake up one morning, rent what should be a broom cupboard and start holding church services because he claims to have "received a revelation from God". Most of these mushroom churches aren't registered under or part of any umbrella bodies, whether Orthodox or Pentecostal. And the lack of regulation is why we have so many churches whose roots we have no idea of.

As for how it concerns the Governor, well you might be overlooking the function of governments to justify your position. One of the main function of the law is to ensure that everybody's interests are protected and nobody's fundamental rights are trampled upon. You want to be a Christian, great. You want to preach to people, no problem. But it's not a by force something. The minute you put your loudspeakers outside and start disturbing public peace, you're trampling on other people's rights. I don't have to listen to your preaching or your Vigil so don't force me to partake in your church services by turning up your loudspeakers till I can't hear my TV in my own parlor.

As I said, don't use your own to disturb others.

We are very hypocritical in this part of the world.

People don't complain when Olamide's naughty jams are played in parties, they don't complain when politicians gather crowd with speakers, they don't complain when DvD sellers erect heavy speakers at their door steps.

We complain of "disturbances", but I've never seen Christians forcing their beliefs on others. Christianity is not a do or die affair. Unlike other traditional practices where people are forced to stay indoors for days, Christians don't prevent others from walking.

As stubborn as Jehovah Witness folks are, they do not force their beliefs on others. They only engage you when you give them attention.

Virtually all the towns I have lived in practise and enforce these acts, even Lagos (go to Ijanikin, you'd be told to sit in your house for days because a god needs to be worshipped).
Christians don't do such, we are not blood sucking baales, or Shekau.

Anyway, Hell Rufai can enforce his practice on his puppets in Kaduna. I'm so glad we all hail from one village/town or another.

I'm yet to meet that man that would boldly tell me or prevent my freedom, mode of worship or right to walk around the streets in my part of Kogi (where I come from). It's either the person his dead, or yet to be born.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

So you can decide one day to go and hold a crusade in a mosque on a Friday in the name of not certifying people on how, where and when to preach. Well?

That's encroachment please. Whoever wants to hold a crusade is expected to take a prior notice from an agent (owner of a hall, open field, stadium, or camp).

What he or she preaches is not Hell Rufai's business, as long as, it does not contradicts the Laws of Nigeria.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Britstar: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okanokan:
El-Rufai and his supporters should be extremely careful rather than throwing barbs over the net. The word of God is clear "He comfirmeth the word of His servant and performeth the counsel of His messenger". El-Rufai and his friend should read and comprehend the story of Pharoah.

The operative words are "His servant" and "His messenger". Do you have God's confirmation that Apostle Suleiman fits any of those descriptions?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Jacks14: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okanokan:
El-Rufai and his supporters should be extremely careful rather than throwing barbs over the net. The word of God is clear "He comfirmeth the word of His servant and performeth the counsel of His messenger". El-Rufai and his friend should read and comprehend the story of Pharoah.
can somebody translate what this one is saying?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Acidosis(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

What is a mushroom Church?

And how do you differentiate the mushroom Church from the Qualified Church?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by exbash: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.

It's bravery for men of God to talk with reckless abandon... Ur man of God should ' go and die'!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by omonnakoda: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
Hahaha.....! I like Northern people and their stance on death. I think Islamic belief concerning life, death and burial is the best. Ironically, that's probably why it's easier for Boko Haram to indoctrinate their members cos Northerners don't really give a f*ck about death. Now, I fear for El-Rufai because this Apostle Suleman might go the extra mile of diabolic means to end his life, to justify his evil prophecy. Well, even if he go do that, make the Apostle sha give us date. Lol. El-Rufai - The new Jagaban!
What did Jesus teach about death? Just to be clear I am not a Christian and will never be but I have taken my time to read the bible and Quran both at least 50 times each which is more than I can say for most Christians and Muslims I know.
You use the terms Northerner as if it means the same thing as Muslim .This is wrong. It is also not true that Muslims do not give a fvck about death or do so less than others. That is just wrong. The fact that you find suicide bombers here and there means little.Rich people of all faiths love life VERY much!! It is often the poor that tend to be fatalistic

Doctrinally Islam is virtually borrowed from Christianity and Judaism in many regards.
Those people claiming to be Christian today do not follow Jesus teaching which was to shun Riches. Many Prosperity preachers conveniently ignore what Jesus said about the difficulty a reach man would have entering heaven.
On death Jesus said
For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.
Many early Christians were killed by the Roman empire for refusing to recant their fate and even WELCOMED death the way that many Boko Haram appear to do today. Muslims in Dubai love life , A LOT!!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Acidosis(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
It is so sad that some pathetic Christians don't even understand a thing about their religion.

So any Church whose structure is not as Big or Beautiful as Winners Chapel or one Big Catholic Church is a mushroom church?

But some of us just love the mushroom Churches, and we hate the idea of sitting amidst 1 million people in a camp to pray to a God who promised to stay and listen to the request of a group of 2 people.

Is it not better for Hell Rufai to either resign or die, if he feels threatened by my presence in a mushroom church?

Thank God I'm not in Kaduna, I would have deliberately converted my house to a mushroom fellowship so people like Hell Rufai can get busy cheesy

I haff vex, I would henceforth promote the spread of mushroom churches and other worship centres in Nigeria, whoever wants to die should die. And whoever feels the presence of Churches is the reason for underdevelopment should approach the World Bank for a loan to build factories and industries grin

Some of us are okay with the mushroom churches

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by exbash: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
mexzony:

You just said a man will die yet you are abusing him for calling someone a fool.why could you not have said let God judge him.
It is very wrong.
Cheers

'Dont not speak ill of a man of God'

That's if he is one. U can speak ill of anyone right? All men are equal in the sight of God
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by slyzy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
delishpot:

They are,worried because, although the bill does not single out any particular,religion, that may give room to the govt of the state tightening the noose around other religions using the law as excuse. I.e, if a Muslim wants to preach in the street or have some public programmes they,will be given permission to go ahead while a Christian will be delayed and even denied permission to,do same. Its like a step mom,that says anybody,that wants to,eat food should let her know before opening the fridge. While this law seems harmless and normal, it may be used as a tool to starve the stepchild whose request to go eat or drink from the fridge would be monitored and frequently denied while the children of the step parents always get the go ahead to eat and drink any time they ask for it.

Logical I must admit, but they say both religion will be represented in the two major committees to grant license. That is a pastor will licensed by the christian committee and a muslim preacher by muslim committee.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by omonnakoda: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Muslims will accept the authority of one leadership the Sultan as the source of CORRECT Islam and where they do not (like the Shiites) they will be crushed. That is the Agenda

Christians on the other hand it would seem, are being compelled to adopt a single line of command i.e CAN. Well that is against the ethos of Christianity or what I will call Christianoid entities like Cele Olumba and so on. To that extent such a bill would be unconstitutional

Also what if I do not believe there is God. Would I be allowed to preach that idea and how is that to be regulated?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:

We are very hypocritical in this part of the world.

People don't complain when Olamide's naughty jams are played in parties, they don't complain when politicians gather crowd with speakers, they don't complain when DvD sellers erect heavy speakers at their door steps.

We complain of "disturbances", but I've never seen Christians forcing their beliefs on others. Christianity is not a do or die affair. Unlike other traditional practices where people are forced to stay indoors for days, Christians don't prevent others from walking.

As stubborn as Jehovah Witness folks are, they do not force their beliefs on others. They only engage you when you give them attention.

Virtually all the towns I have lived in practise and enforce these acts, even Lagos (go to Ijanikin, you'd be told to sit in your house for days because a god needs to be worshipped).
Christians don't do such, we are not blood sucking baales, or Shekau.

Anyway, Hell Rufai can enforce his practice on his puppets in Kaduna. I'm so glad we all hail from one village/town or another.

I'm yet to meet that man that would boldly tell me or prevent my freedom, mode of worship or right to walk around the streets in my part of Kogi (where I come from). It's either the person his dead, or yet to be born.

For one, I hate all kinds of public disturbance, including those people that blare loud music in the name of selling CDs. However, they are not the subject of this particular discussion and should be left out. If you want to discuss that, feel free to start a different thread. If you want a law to be passed on that, you have a local representative. You can raise it with him/her.

Also, I'm not in support of anybody's movement being restricted in the name of religious worship either. However, most of the religions and traditions that practice this inform people ahead of time so they can work their schedules around them. Unfortunately, in the cases of churches and mosques the neighborhood isn't informed. The religious leader just puts speakers outside at his/her own discretion without giving a hoot how it affects others. We live in a secular state, not a religious state. It's in the spirit of this secularism that neighborhoods are informed ahead of time before any event that prevents movement is held. But in the case of religious bodies, you just wake up one morning and they're there. That is wrong.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by slyzy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
delishpot:

They are,worried because, although the bill does not single out any particular,religion, that may give room to the govt of the state tightening the noose around other religions using the law as excuse. I.e, if a Muslim wants to preach in the street or have some public programmes they,will be given permission to go ahead while a Christian will be delayed and even denied permission to,do same. Its like a step mom,that says anybody,that wants to,eat food should let her know before opening the fridge. While this law seems harmless and normal, it may be used as a tool to starve the stepchild whose request to go eat or drink from the fridge would be monitored and frequently denied while the children of the step parents always get the go ahead to eat and drink any time they ask for it.

Logical I must admit, but they say both religion will be represented in the two major committees to grant license. That is, a pastor will be licensed by the christian committee and a muslim preacher by muslim committee.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by blackpanda: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
mexzony:

It is very wrong.
Cheers

Only God knows who is his man. Anyone with a brain knows men of God dont call others fool or wish them dead!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:

That's encroachment please. Whoever wants to hold a crusade is expected to take a prior notice from an agent (owner of a hall, open field, stadium, or camp).

What he or she preaches is not Hell Rufai's business, as long as, it does not contradicts the Laws of Nigeria.

Oh, so now you can throw in an encroachment clause. I thought you said there should be no regulation as regards how, where and when you carry out religious activities. I presume you're a Christian. Imagine a mosque next door places a loudspeaker facing your window and blast their services into your room on Fridays and any other times they hold services. Would you be disposed to let them be in the name of "freedom of worship" or would you start looking for the first person to complain to that your rights are being infringed upon.

Freedom of worship entitles you to your personal worship, not co-opting unwilling people into that worship.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by omonnakoda: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
slyzy:

Logical I must admit, but they say both religion will be represented in the two major committees to grant license. That is, a pastor will be licensed by the christian committee and a muslim preacher by muslim committee.
Nigerian Constitution says no state religion so this is a backdoor route to giving those two religions enhanced status and inquality to those who worship traditional deities or those who do not believe in God. Let me explain . If we are equal and Christians or Muslims are free to preach then Atheists too should be free to come out to air their views that God does not exist and is a FICTION. If that is not allowed then there is bias.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
I didn't mean all Northerners to be Muslims, I talked about the majority and as it is, the foreign religion they embraced i.e Islam has got interwoven with their way of life/culture. I get your point though, you didn't falter. But you might as well take a deeper and closer look at Islamic rites of "corpse after death" and "subsequent burial" (regardless if the dead is a poor man from Kano or a very wealthy Dubai man...Kapeesh?). Now compare that with other religions. Stay blessed.

omonnakoda:
What did Jesus teach about death? Just to be clear I am not a Christian and will never be but I have taken my time to read the bible and Quran both at least 50 times each which is more than I can say for most Christians and Muslims I know.
You use the terms Northerner as if it means the same thing as Muslim .This is wrong. It is also not true that Muslims do not give a fvck about death or do so less than others. That is just wrong. The fact that you find suicide bombers here and there means little.Rich people of all faiths love life VERY much!! It is often the poor that tend to be fatalistic

Doctrinally Islam is virtually borrowed from Christianity and Judaism in many regards.
Those people claiming to be Christian today do not follow Jesus teaching which was to shun Riches. Many Prosperity preachers conveniently ignore what Jesus said about the difficulty a reach man would have entering heaven.
On death Jesus said
For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.
Many early Christians were killed by the Roman empire for refusing to recant their fate and even WELCOMED death the way that many Boko Haram appear to do today. Muslims in Dubai love life , A LOT!!

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Walelavender(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
bezimo:

If the bill was designed to address the wrong indoctrination in islam which spur islamic revolt, why include Christianity?
That doesn't mean there aren't some faults in the way some clerics practice Christianity. From the blast of public address system during worship to the 'heartfelt' prayers generating noise during vigils. We have to tell ourselves the truth. The practice of the two major Religions in Nigeria hasn't brought us the needed change,morally, in our society. The hues and cry isn't worth it. The Christians were identified in Antioch simply because of their Christ-like attitude, they couldn't help it but to call them 'Little Christ'. We are frustrating the grace of God upon our lives in this nation. The earlier we know, the better.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by omonnakoda: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
I didn't mean all Northerners to be Muslims, I talked about the majority and as it is, the foreign religion they embraced i.e Islam has got interwoven with their way of life/culture. I get your point though, you didn't falter. But you might as well take a deeper and closer look at Islamic rites of "corpse after death" and "subsequent burial" (regardless if the dead is a poor man from Kano or a very wealthy Dubai man...Kapeesh?). Now compare that with other religions. Stay blessed.

What is the Christian rite of the dead? How was Jesus buried. What we have is a cultural contamination being dressed up as religion whether in Islam or Christianity.In order to know what is culture and what is religion you must study the books deeply .
I repeat Islam is very similar to Judaism from which Christianity derives. We must not forget the bible teaches in the New Testament that women should cover their heads but now that is seen as an Islamic thing. by the same token we have such things as Chhristmas being passed off as "Christian"

They both teach people to be ready to die at any time and to always be prepared but we have added ou own culture to many things .I have never seen where in the bible it talks of spirit husbands and many of the things Nigerian churches teach
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:
It is so sad that some pathetic Christians don't even understand a thing about their religion.

So any Church whose structure is not as Big or Beautiful as Winners Chapel or one Big Catholic Church is a mushroom church?

But some of us just love the mushroom Churches, and we hate the idea of sitting amidst 1 million people in a camp to pray to a God who promised to stay and listen to the request of a group of 2 people.

Is it not better for Hell Rufai to either resign or die, if he feels threatened by my presence in a mushroom church?

Thank God I'm not in Kaduna, I would have deliberately converted my house to a mushroom fellowship so people like Hell Rufai can get busy cheesy

I haff vex, I would henceforth promote the spread of mushroom churches and other worship centres in Nigeria, whoever wants to die should die. And whoever feels the presence of Churches is the reason for underdevelopment should approach the World Bank for a loan to build factories and industries grin

Some of us are okay with the mushroom churches

grin

It's funny how you conveniently sidestepped my analogy on someone deciding to start a medical practice "because he feels he has the knowledge". I'm sure if you had a life threatening disease, you wouldn't go to one of those backyard hospitals for treatment. The essence of regulation is to ensure the people know what they're doing and don't abuse the position they'll find themselves in.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
What is the Christian rite of the dead? How was Jesus buried. What we have is a cultural contamination being dressed up as religion whether in Islam or Christianity.In order to know what is culture and what is religion you must study the books deeply .
I repeat Islam is very similar to Judaism from which Christianity derives. We must not forget the bible teaches in the New Testament that women should cover their heads but now that is seen as an Islamic thing. by the same token we have such things as Chhristmas being passed off as "Christian"

They both teach people to be ready to die at any time and to always be prepared but we have added ou own culture to many things .I have never seen where in the bible it talks of spirit husbands and many of the things Nigerian churches teach

The product of people deciding they have "the revelation" and "the anointing".

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.