Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62587 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rusep: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
dustmalik:
People like Suleman haven't even seen the bill itself, yet he has already pronounced death upon El-rufai. What kind of a man of God does that? This same man wrongly predicted GEJ to win Buhari.

Is his friend the devil that told him in his dream.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by omogin(f): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2016
The midget is scared cheesy cheesy cheesy, implement the law Na if you have guts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by LOVEGINO(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2016
My Gov dey fear grin why him no demolish gbagi villa again? Him dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by gigabyte13: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Kiiiikiii8ihaaaaaaaahaaaaaaass, this HELLRUFAI enh, oya pastor sule answer am.

But pastor sule no be God na.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Idrismusty97(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2016
Of course El rufai you will die, But the bastàrd imbecilic simpleton Apostle Johnson Sulieman will die before you. We are used to all there so call prophesies. One clown will come say "I am seeing a plane crash somewhere in Africa"…Then they will start waiting for a highly likely plane crash to confirm their so call prophecy. smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AreaFada2: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:
The bill have been their since 1984 and he knows kaduna is religiously volatile while is he revisiting an issue that is already enacted when he suppose to be acting on it, he should have let sleeping dogs lie. the initial public outcry on the bill emanated from his state else u and I who reside outside the state including prophet suleman wouldn't have bother. This shows it has an under tune agender targeted at a particular religion.

"Undertone agenda" you mean?

This nor be ITK, just that secondary school kids & jambites are picking up words and terms here.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by neocortex: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
cynosure489:
El rufai should know that It is not chriatian to pray death on perceived enemies no matter what. Suleiman and his congregation are on thier own.

That is what 95% of christian go to do in vigil and crusades.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by leecharming(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Both should tread carefully cause state vs religion conundrum can have adverse effects on the citizens.. we don't a situation where there will be a divide amongst citizen and in worst case scenario, degenerating to physical conflicts.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by FANE4Naija: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Gbam! I like this.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by searay(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2016
slyzy:
Left to me , since the bill does not single out a particular religion for oppression, all the hues and cries it has so far generated are needless.

I understand that most people criticising this bill do so purely out of sentiment without recourse to investigate the underlying relevance of same objectively. Shalom!
One of the tool (perharps the only tool) employed by Christianity is Evangelism, which takes place in the outside. You can call it outside preaching either to individual or groups. This bill is aiming at killing evangelism which is Christianity.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by neocortex: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2016
ziccoit:
A clergy man should know better. What happened here is what my people would call "an old age doesn't always translate to wisdom", that's for Apostle Suleiman. In some Islamic countries such as Sauidi Arabia, you can not just wake up one day from wrong side of your bed and start passing opinion about an Islamic law and rule. There is a laid down procedure whereby every knotty knots are subjected to processing and tests according to what Hadith and Quran say before it's pushed out for public consumption. That's why there is harmony in those countries. That's an Islamic country! I assume similar thing is obtainable in Rome too.

That kaduna bill should be replicated in all states of federation. Enough of hate speech from supposed MOG and Imams. Call people to your side with wisdom not by passing aspersions to other people's faiths.

That isn't true, the only people who are not allow to preach are those the state
consider to be ant-wahabi/salafi and those who will preach against the monarchy.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by neocortex: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Absolutely. I was so irritated when I watched the video; dude was just shouting and acting like a thug- was just wondering what kind of people worship in that church.

This is why I'd always love my [b]pastor[/b]Imam and wish every other man of God is like him. He never ceases to emphasise salvation, love and charity.

If the man says el-Rufai would die, it is indeed a good question to ask "when" because everyone would die someday.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Chubhie:
If the apostle worships a living God, he should be able to put a date to el rufia death.
What that said was that if elrufai will not put a stop to a law that will not guarantee fair Creed practice, he will die. Elrufai is seeking to reduce Christianity to Catholic alone.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Aremu01(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Spreads mat
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AntiWailer: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2016
El Rufai is a potential President.

See practical steps + facts to reduce wastage undecided

I prefer people step forward with counter facts or shut up.

nice challenge.

"He said i will die as if i will not die before"

Everybody will die.

not that he will die in 4 years time and somebody will tell us I said it.

So give us timeline and lets track it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by baslone: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2016
shala01:

What that said was that if elrufai will not put a stop to a law that will not guarantee fair Creed practice, he will die. Elrufai is seeking to reduce Christianity to Catholic alone.

How? Have you seen the bill?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol...This movie go get season10 o.... But Apostle no try for that Video sha cool
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Demmzy15(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.
angry angry Open a thread coward!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by otem4eartum: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2016
El Rufai, you are a servant of Domino Reverad, the noiseless God of the universe and no one knew these. They still think that you are a Muslim, that's why the Christians are attacking you. Carry on with your work because you shall live above 70 years, says the Prophet.

Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs here and your soul shall be saved from the hell fire of the devil.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kaziblake(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2016
El rufai leave him and his fake prophecies.

Fake hungry pastors everywhere.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Chubhie: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
shala01:

El rufia has said he won't put a stop to the law. What exact time are we to see el rufia drop dead?
if he can put an accurate date, I will mobilise 2million Nigerians and ride to his church and pay homage to his God.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Kenya implemented this type of law last year, and the orthodox churches were happy about it, while the Pentecostals were infuriated

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by christinie(f): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
I never expected that running a state would be very different from being a federal minister. I thought that running a state would be the same as running the Federal Capital Territory but I was wrong on that. I have seen that things are quite different and more complex.

Hahahahaha these brainless APC people thought that Governance was easy.

Na moi moi?
Hehehehehehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
baslone:

How? Have you seen the bill?
Part of it. Why
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kaziblake(f): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.
Men of God that don't respect themselves?Reasons why I don't like going to church.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by doskie(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2016
americanigga:
Fellow Nigerians this is a serious issue. Everybody will die including apostle suleiman, so why is he (suleiman ) talking as if he will not die? I think he should apologize to El-Rufai immediately.

If u ask me it is because of preachers like Apostle Johnson Suleiman that we need this kind of bill(law).
it is people like him that give atheist enough energy for their creed. just imagine a so called religious person talking like that. can he go to usa or even a plane to preach? is it everyone who wants to listen to what he is saying? dont people have rights again.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Chubhie:

El rufia has said he won't put a stop to the law. What exact time are we to see el rufia drop dead?
if he can put an accurate date, I will mobilise 2million Nigerians and ride to his church and pay homage to his God.
God doesn't need your homage.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kaziblake(f): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

And ur father and mother too
His parents will not die,recieve sense.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Evanescent: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
We will all die someday, why predict another man's day of death?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by seankay(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Lmao! El Rufai wan spoil show 4 d scam Pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.