Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62579 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by christinie(f): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Education is an area we want to revive. We inherited 4,225 primary schools in Kaduna state. We were told that 1.2 million pupils were sitting on the floor; we saw that virtually all the 4,225 primary schools had no windows, doors and seats in their classrooms. No toilets and roof. We found out that pupils had to go to the bush when they were pressed, girls could not come to school when they were menstruating because there was no water.

I thought there was a chart that was circulating in the news yesterday about how Kaduna State has 10,000 primary schools?

Lying liars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by DjAduba(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
dustmalik:
People like Suleman haven't even seen the bill itself, yet he has already pronounced death upon El-rufai. What kind of a man of God does that? This same man wrongly predicted GEJ to win Buhari.
Apostle Lie Suleiman grin
dustmalik:
People like Suleman haven't even seen the bill itself, yet he has already pronounced death upon El-rufai. What kind of a man of God does that? This same man wrongly predicted GEJ to win Buhari.
Apostle Lie Suleiman

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Ramanto(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Okanokan:
El-Rufai and his supporters should be extremely careful rather than throwing barbs over the net. The word of God is clear "He comfirmeth the word of His servant and performeth the counsel of His messenger". El-Rufai and his friend should read and comprehend the story of Pharoah.

Your poor reasoning makes me feel like crying. i swear. no offence, bro, just my feelings

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by uzicuzy(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2016
I don't see where the governor has erred here..lets be frank some of us are taking religion 2 another level...has apostle suleiman seen the bill..has he read it? then why pronounce judgement quickly? Besides what kind of inspiration is he giving out 2 his followers? Okay now tell us the exact day he will die n then we will take u seriously...pls i'm a christian but can't help but concurr with the governor..why did proven men of God like kumuyi. of deeper life ministries or the catholic church second his utterances...abegi..leave matter joor

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by uzicuzy(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Not second I meant 2 say
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by azaino: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Absolutely. I was so irritated when I watched the video; dude was just shouting and acting like a thug- was just wondering what kind of people worship in that church.

This is why I'd always love my pastor and wish every other man of God is like him. He never ceases to emphasise salvation, love and charity.

If the man says el-Rufai would die, it is indeed a good question to ask "when" because everyone would die someday.
what is the name of your pastor ?¿,
omenka:
Absolutely. I was so irritated when I watched the video; dude was just shouting and acting like a thug- was just wondering what kind of people worship in that church.

This is why I'd always love my pastor and wish every other man of God is like him. He never ceases to emphasise salvation, love and charity.

If the man says el-Rufai would die, it is indeed a good question to ask "when" because everyone would die someday.
omenka:

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kaziblake(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Okanokan:
El-Rufai and his supporters should be extremely careful rather than throwing barbs over the net. The word of God is clear "He comfirmeth the word of His servant and performeth the counsel of His messenger". El-Rufai and his friend should read and comprehend the story of Pharoah.
Shut up!

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by bardmorz: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice one!!!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Chubhie: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2016
shala01:
God doesn't need your homage.
Are you God's spokesman?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by solomonsly11(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2016
It has been said before that Christians are not one. I can see that many that are insulting Apostle Suleman are Christians. Have you heard of El Rufai going to christian communities to demolish houses and churches. Houses that have C of O. You Christians talking nonsense should be careful. God destroyed the children that mock Elijah, you people should be careful for God punishment not to come upon you and your family. El Rufai is a politician his trying to say what you want to hear and you support him to criticised Apostle. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Atigba: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Cool

Am with el-rufai on this

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by adepiero: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
So many people have had a change of heart after reading this. The bald self acclaimed apostle is losing followers!

If truly he is what he calls himself then he should give the date of elrufai's death. #Blaba mouth undecided

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by smudge2079(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2016
my respect for this man just shot up to anoda level

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by omenka(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2016
azaino:

Reverend King Omodu, whenever I'm in town. When out, I just go have fun at COZA. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by UIA04(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2016
dustmalik:
if Johnson is really a true prophet as he claims ,he doesn't have to read the bill to know it will bring about impending doom or not and the true motives of does in the inner caucus.

why

because God reveals to his TRUE prophets impending doom, even in the time of plenty and peace whether he is an illiterate or learned
so while a lawyer is going through the bill and debating according the literal words it carries , God might have shown his prophets the future of its release .remember where our wisdom ends ,is the beginning of God's wisdom.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Lionhearted511: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Babacele:
God bless El-rufai. Those who are deep would realise that Religious sects like d Shiites group would have bn taken care of wen this bill is passed. it has nothing to do with Christianity except those practising fake believes.
So the shittes shouldn't be allowed to practice their religion and beliefs because they aren't sunni Muslims in a state with freedom of religion? Better the sunnis are also taken care of too

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by maestroferddi: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
otokx:
God does not delight in the death of any man but that all men should come to the knowledge of truth.
And I believe that what Apostle Suleiman was trying to do was to make El Rufai backtrack from the pernicious bill he is trying to introduce.

There are certainly consequences when a man decides to overreach himself just because he is exercising political power.

History is replete with similar instances. El Rufai should just beware.

Nobody has fought against God's institutions before and fared better thereafter.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by donifez(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
I am with El rufai on this, read the interview and be enlightened .
He has a good point.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by hollandis(f): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Well Elfrufai is just abusive to God and Christians.

It is a pity ,people are now mocking God

Whereas the Bible says ,"Be not deceived .God is not mocked ,whatever you sow you shall also reap "
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by hollandis(f): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
hollandis:
Whereas the Bible says ,"Be not deceived .God is not mocked ,whatever you sow you shall also reap "

Abacha was more tolerant to Christians ,yet he died

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tico1212(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Summary please
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2016
solomonsly11:
It has been said before that Christians are not one. I can see that many that are insulting Apostle Suleman are Christians. Have you heard of El Rufai going to christian communities to demolish houses and churches. Houses that have C of O. You Christians talking nonsense should be careful. God destroyed the children that mock Elijah, you people should be careful for God punishment not to come upon you and your family. El Rufai is a politician his trying to say what you want to hear and you support him to criticised Apostle. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

Solomon ?

is this Apostle Sulieman's account ?

Please don't bring religion to arguments when you are about losing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by chiefolododo(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2016
If the law is passed and we find out that it targets Christians, then we will just announce a day of hell rufai's death
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AntiWailer: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2016
hollandis:

Apparently u read the headline and hit reply button.

El Rufai knows what he is doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by maestroferddi: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2016
adepiero:
So many people have had a change of heart after reading this. The bald self acclaimed apostle is losing followers!

If truly he is what he calls himself then he should give the date of elrufai's death. #Blaba mouth undecided
Are you not being ridiculous?

So Apostle Suleiman will only authenticate his calling by stating the day of El Rufai's death?

You better stick to what you know.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kpukpuyenke: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Dont play with these endtime pastors ooo
they will give you a date and make everything possible for it to happen.
if na to light red, blue, purple or black candle for ur head sef dem go do am.
God save us from them ooo

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by loomer: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2016
slyzy:
Left to me , since the bill does not single out a particular religion for oppression, all the hues and cries it has so far generated are needless.

I understand that most people criticising this bill do so purely out of sentiment without recourse to investigate the underlying relevance of same objectively. Shalom!

We go see weda them fit prevent people from blocking the roads along ABU zaria roads on Fridays wen them dey do their prayers. Time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tonybosses: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Men of God that don't respect themselves?Reasons why I don't like going to church.

Lol... do you go to church because of men of God? the truth is this you not coming to church neither adds nor reduce anything from God and/or the church(his body)
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by olaeffect(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Please no one should make any comment without watching the video of Johnson Suleiman.
Don't rely on anybody's comment to make your assertion, I am just watching the video now since all this started.
His reference was to the "herod of kaduna" if you all and El-rufai himself have all agreed that he is the Herod of kaduna" then I rest my case.
All I know is that El-rufai has the tendency to always destroy more than he builds. Show me a single multimillion naira estate he foster in building in Abuja during his tenor and I will match each with a multibillion naira structure he demolished.
Religion apart, there is something demonic about that guy. Na so Hitler start like play.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by totorimi: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Whoever coined that phrase 'shortman devil' had ElRufai in mind
All he does is to destroy but to build common school, hospital, library or even industry. He cannot.
He uses this infliction of pain and agony to create fear and make himself look like he is a no nonsense governor meanwhile he is bereft of ideas.

Which serious person will be on Twitter 24/7 attacking and abusing people just for him to be made governor. Now you have the governor post you cannot add any meaningful value but to destroy what others built. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tonybosses: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

It's also not bravery for a so called man of God to wish death on another person. If Suleiman want us to take his prophecy about El-Rufai seriously, he should tell us the exact date that he will die or else, we will continue to call him out as a fake and fraudulent pastor.

Shouting on social media? Everybody is talking and nobody is talking... Take a bus to his church and ask him personally.... lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.