Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62575 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Slidoo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wel spoken..El Rufia....one word that i love; State when i will die bcox i knw i will die and everybody will die...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Acidosis(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
So an idiot wants to certify a pastor before he prays and preach?

Who is certifying who? This man is just an ediot. You can't and won't certify anyone

I will pray when I want, open a fellowship when I so deem fit, and if you try any nonsense, you will surely die.

An ediot cannot certify a pastor on how, when and where to pray or preach.

Everyone must not worship in Redeem or Catholic. If I want to fellowship with my family and neighborhood, no one can stop me. Leave the judgement to God to determine His own!

How would anyone assume a Catholic priest or a Redeem pastor, because he's certified by Adeboye MAKES the church TRUE or HOLY?

Hell Rufai, are you God? Christianity is spiritual, it is never a certification!

I'm a Christian by choice, no bible school made me one. Bible schools don't give holy spirit, leave people to practice what they believe in, Christianity, Sango, Islam, etc, (as long as they maintain law and ORDER).

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by hollandis(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
MarysMeal:

Are you not going to die?

I am goin to die, i am ready to die at anytime.

Mother Mary die, Father Abraham die, St John die......

We all are gonna die some day.

Sorry I am not going to die

I will love to see my Children's Children's Children

Yeah you are ready to die at any time .Go and jump inside lagoon
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by bobchigar(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
matrixme:
El-rufai should watch his back these few days. Even if you don't believe in God, you must be careful not to offend Him. There are real prophets and there are charlatans. This was someone that predicted that we would all be putting so much pressure on Buhari when he enters and it's happening.
He also predicted Ocholi' s death among others. Not like those that predict football scores, some choose their words more carefully so we all have to beware.
What if he truly dies tomorrow, wouldn't it be seen as a direct consequence to his actions?
It is the likes of you who do not have confidence in God that those so called men of God collect all your hard earned money in the name of prophecy and miracle. Most of these so called men of God are deceiving us, we know the way it works but it has consequence......... Just believe in your God,whorship Him and have posibility mind.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
hahaha
I love this already. He should be specific, pick a date mehn. Everyone would definitely die, the "pastor" inclusive_ I don't see why he had to publicly pronounce death on someone.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by barcaboi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:
The bill have been their since 1984 and he knows kaduna is religiously volatile while is he revisiting an issue that is already enacted when he suppose to be acting on it, he should have let sleeping dogs lie. the initial public outcry on the bill emanated from his state else u and I who reside outside the state including prophet suleman wouldn't have bother. This shows it has an under tune agender targeted at a particular religion.
and what makes u feel so....it started as a law due 2 a muslim uprising and it was not targeted at only 1 religion. ..so why now
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tonybosses: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:

But the so called man of God can insult his fellow man and even pronounce evil on him?

Meanwhile, who told you everyone that say they are men of God are so? Where you there when the ordination took place?

Lol... ok, we shall see talk is cheap
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
searay:
One of the tool (perharps the only tool) employed by Christianity is Evangelism, which takes place in the outside. You can call it outside preaching either to individual or groups. This bill is aiming at killing evangelism which is Christianity.

I may not be the biggest fan of Jehovah's Witnesses but if you want to evangelize, you might want to borrow a leaf from their book. You don't go around beating drums and blaring trumpets and causing a ruckus with loud speakers. Those things piss people off more than it converts them. What happened to talking to people one-to-one, reasoning with them, interacting directly with them. That's way more effective than making a helluva noise in the name of evangelism.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tonybosses: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
tee4naija:

Can't u just use your head for once? People like u have been badly blindfolded by these bourgeoisie MOGs that u prefer to be instructed rather than using your own head.

I do sir, Mr wise man....lol
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by eddybet(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Same rufai who insulted Jesus by saying Jesus had sex with mary magdalene.... Infact i see no a present kaduna state dieing soon this year.... You dear not insult Muhammad in the present of a real Muslim... You will be beheaded and suyadised... I rest my case
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by eazysally: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Pls do ur sef a favour! Read ur post again and outline a single sense in it, if there is!

Now what is sense in what u just posted, how hard is it for u to comprehend a little english.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by lightdotcom: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Make I write dis one here, many of una nor know weytin dey happen. Make una pray make Baba God open una eye to dey discern nd see thins wel wel...
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
El-Rufai and I think every sane person does not need a validation or invalidation from any apostle to be who they wanna be. By not mentioning the apostle's name is a tactical way of denouncing the "Herod" title. Whichever way you want it sha...

olaeffect:

I am not the one catching the heat Bro. But some people here whom I believe didn't even watch the clip.

Referring to you as an "Herod" is an office that you should tactically denounce and move forward instead of asking of the time and day you will die.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by CecyAdrian(f): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:

Lol... ok, we shall see talk is cheap

Yea, talk is cheap and free, that's why you so called man of God can say what he said.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by olaeffect(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
El-Rufai and I think every sane person does not need a validation or invalidation from any apostle to be who they wanna be. By not mentioning the apostle's name is a tactical way of denouncing the "Herod" title. Whichever way you want it sha...

Battle line drawn. let's see how it will end.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rollywise(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forgive me if I call anyone who speaks or lay curses on either of the two parties involved in this sensitive issues a FOOL!!!. El-rufai and Apostle Suleiman are both chosen by God for different assignment. The best you can do is observe. They have both spoken, let God justify the one with a pure motive. Time will tell...

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by uvalued(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmm i need to copy this and share... to me it seems fair
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by adepiero: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
maestroferddi:
Are you not being ridiculous?

So Apostle Suleiman will only authenticate his calling by stating the day of El Rufai's death?

You better stick to what you know.
Don't be deceived but if you won't listen then its your concern not mine.

People like that bald vulture have no say on the pulpit
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by hollandis(f): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Leopantro:

The Lord God also said " vengeance is mine, said the Lord ".
He doesn't need you or an apostle to do what he wants to do.

Ok ,Ignoramus .I have heard you
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by rollywise(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
bobchigar:

It is the likes of you who do not have confidence in God that those so called men of God collect all your hard earned money in the name of prophecy and miracle. Most of these so called men of God are deceiving us, we know the way it works but it has consequence......... Just believe in your God,whorship Him and have posibility mind.

And you bob who "knows how it works" how it works and is possibly not deceived by your pastor or imam to give, how much have you really saved for yourself? I give in accordance with biblical instructions and from my heart and the proof of God's blessings are so evident in my life. Try it!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by blackpanda: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Psylas:
I will die too!

Amen. Let it be as u have prayed!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by seankay(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
silent10:

Abi, dat's y d fake apostle dey talk trash
abi na make he talk when El Rufai go die or he shoul remain silent 4eva!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Walelavender(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
If the piece was read with a rational mind, it's obvious the bill was put together to address the wrong indoctrination in Islam that often gives birth to terrorism.
El-Rufai is undoubtedly a Muslim, so what is the fuss about the criticism?
We hardly read in this country. Why not take time to scrutinise the bill before crucifying the man? He is even ready to make changes to suite stakeholders. Wisdom is the principal thing....all wailers and zombies of this bill should get it! grin
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by dancoolD(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
El-rufa should put the bill aside. unless he want to die in office, Apostle Suleiman is not afraid of him .
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Walelavender(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
If the piece was read with a rational mind, it's obvious the bill was put together to address the wrong indoctrination in Islam that often gives birth to terrorism.
El-Rufai is undoubtedly a Muslim, so what is the fuss about the criticism?
We hardly read in this country. Why not take time to scrutinise the bill before crucifying the man? He is even ready to make changes to suite stakeholders. Wisdom is the principal thing....all wailers and zombies of this bill should get it! grin
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Ajinoride(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
cynosure489:
El rufai should know that It is not christian to pray death on perceived enemies no matter what. Suleiman and his congregation are on thier own.
dnt comment on what u dnt know. go and read your bible wella , before you comment.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
eddybet:
Same rufai who insulted Jesus by saying Jesus had sex with mary magdalene.... Infact i see no a present kaduna state dieing soon this year.... You dear not insult Muhammad in the present of a real Muslim... You will be beheaded and suyadised... I rest my case
You dey mind am. I wonder if Mohammed was insulted what would have happen by now not to talk of Jesus that he abused, I dey watch shal make we see wetin go happen.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Acidosis:
So an idiot wants to certify a pastor before he prays and preach?

Who is certifying who? This man is just an ediot. You can't and won't certify anyone

I will pray when I want, open a fellowship when I so deem fit, and if you try any nonsense, you will surely die.

An ediot cannot certify a pastor on how, when and where to pray or preach.

Everyone must not worship in Redeem or Catholic. If I want to fellowship with my family and neighborhood, no one can stop me. Leave the judgement to God to determine His own!

How would anyone assume a Catholic priest or a Redeem pastor, because he's certified by Adeboye MAKES the church TRUE or HOLY?

Hell Rufai, are you God? Christianity is spiritual, it is never a certification!

I'm a Christian by choice, no bible school made me one. Bible schools don't give holy spirit, leave people to practice what they believe in, Christianity, Sango, Islam, etc, (as long as they maintain law and ORDER).

Really? Like, seriously? Why not say "if I want to treat people for diseases, no one can stop me. I don't need to undergo training or be certified. I can just wake up one morning, call myself a doctor, start a medical practice and start dishing out treatments because I feel I can". Why not say that too?

Being a Christian is by choice, very well. Just like getting married or reading books. However, if you want to put yourself in a position of authority over others, then yes, you need to be certified. Even in the Bible there were priests and high priests out of multitudes of priests. Why didn't someone just wake up one morning, declare himself high priest and start executing priestly functions without being appointed. Even prophets were anointed and underwent trainings under other prophets so what's all this you're saying?

Don't use your own to disturb someone else.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by eazysally: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
MadCow1:

It does not matter whether he acted on the original order or he modified it as he just did, chrisitians would still wail.

And you are wrong that the modification carries any undertone. Christians just like to carry the tag of "persecuted" when ever they can grab it. When the Boko Haram insurgency started, they also claimed it was targeted at them and yet the biggest recorded attack by the group is on a Mosque with a twin explosion.

Forget matter my guy.

Should there keep quiet if there perceive any injustice staring them? What caused the fracas btw him and his deputy concerning an alleged sack of some senior staff of the state? Or you thing is just a mere rumour too may be this one is also a fabricated fallacy and if u thing there is no iota of truth in all these then u are still in the wilderness, besides when BH started their thing on Christians everyone of them kept mute not knowing rain doesn't fall on one roof alone.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
eddybet:

Really? He said this when? You know you don't have to lie to protect Christianity. And things you hear in a beer parlor aren't necessarily factual.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Ghost01(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
dancoolD:
El-rufa should put the bill aside. unless he want to die in office, Apostle Suleiman is not afraid of him .
People like you who can hardly reason for themselves are (some of) the reasons why that Bill must be passed. Religion, in this age must be regulated, the same way schools are, especially with the level of occurrence of mental illness in our society today.

As for Woli Sule, the (aspiring) murderer, the cloud is already pregnant with the rain of his shame.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by christinie(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mynd44 your attention is needed here please. Rule 2 broken.

OrangeDream:
Is that the only part your cobweb-head could pick? Your case is beyond repair my sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.