Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (62585 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by highpappy: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2016
cyril700:
U call apostle suleiman hungry? May hunger never depart from ur house unless u apologise openly and repent

Like apostle Suleiman like you. Cursing people they know nothing about and wishing death upon other fellow human being. Shame on you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Wesely01(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2016
americanigga:

http://www.punchng.com/the-apostle-that-said-i-will-die-should-mention-the-date-el-rufai/

He doesn't need to Mention the date Mallam, all his saying is try "GOD"as in "ALLAH" and see what will happen.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2016
This is exactly what I fear for. They can be very diabolic!

kpukpuyenke:
Dont play with these endtime pastors ooo

they will give you a date and make everything possible for it to happen.

if na to light red, blue, purple or black candle for ur head sef dem go do am.

God save us from them ooo

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by makasimatics(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2016
El-rufai has some sense in what he had said.
Your prayers or practice of religion should not be at the detriment of others

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2016
El-Rufai's comment was to "one apostle". Why are you catching unnecessary heat bro? He didn't mention any name too....lol

olaeffect:
Please no one should make any comment without watching the video of Johnson Suleiman.
Don't rely on anybody's comment to make your assertion, I am just watching the video now since all this started.
His reference was to the "herod of kaduna" if you all and El-rufai himself have all agreed that he is the Herod of kaduna" then I rest my case.
All I know is that El-rufai has the tendency to always destroy more than he builds. Show me a single multimillion naira estate he foster in building in Abuja during his tenor and I will match each with a multibillion naira structure he demolished.
Religion apart, there is something demonic about that guy. Na so Hitler start like play.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by AlanSugar(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2016
rodbel:

Like God will reveal your exam questions cos you did not prepare for the exam simply because you are a child of God!

Receive sense jor!!!

Bro, it seems you are the one needing sense here, #no offense! The quy you quoted offered a spiritual opinion against a spiritual argument and you are here ramming about exam questions. Would God be more interested in exam questions than his words as written in the Holy books of both Bible and q'oran?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2016
You are the one that's actually not reasoning here or perhaps, you're reasoning with your ass*ole! Google can help you. Just type "how Boko Haram started".

Masterpy1:
But let's examine the explanations giving by the governor; have we heard that the boko ppl preach for members? Have those volatile groups ever do public evengalization? How is stoping a public preaching going to stop secrete cult from operating? Pls reason !!!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by impartiality2al(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
uzicuzy:
I don't see where the governor has erred here..lets be frank some of us are taking religion 2 another level...has apostle suleiman seen the bill..has he read it? then why pronounce judgement quickly? Besides what kind of inspiration is he giving out 2 his followers? Okay now tell us the exact day he will die n then we will take u seriously...pls i'm a christian but can't help but concurr with the governor..why did proven men of God like kumuyi. of deeper life ministries or the catholic church second his utterances...abegi..leave matter joor
I'm very worried to have read u mention KUMUYI as being supportive of Sule's uterances, if am not mistaking. Please where did u read or heard him on this issue. I wish to confirm Kumuyi is a preacher I uphold with great esteem. Tanx dear!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by silent10(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2016
LordIsaac:
God bless Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna State. Grant him wisdom to direct the affairs of that state according to your will. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by livingg(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2016
solomonsly11:
It has been said before that Christians are not one. I can see that many that are insulting Apostle Suleman are Christians. Have you heard of El Rufai going to christian communities to demolish houses and churches. Houses that have C of O. You Christians talking nonsense should be careful. God destroyed the children that mock Elijah, you people should be careful for God punishment not to come upon you and your family. El Rufai is a politician his trying to say what you want to hear and you support him to criticised Apostle. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.
Go and read your Bible, it was Elisha not Elijah
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by herald9: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2016
[b]
This is something I find both disturbing and disappointing. In any argument and situation, if you have your facts and you are right, you don’t need to refer to religion. Religion doesn’t win arguments for you. What I have found in life is that the moment a person introduces religion in any situation, I know they are wrong because if you are right, have facts and can justify your position, why bring God into it? God will judge us on the day of judgment. People only revert to religion and ethnicity when they have run out of convincing arguments. What I find in Kaduna State is that people can bring religion into everything. I think more than any state in Nigeria, Kaduna state has suffered more in terms of religious and ethnic divisions and that should be a lesson for us but what I found out is that the elite have one weapon and that is religion and it is sad. But, unfortunately for them they have not studied me. If anyone has studied my career at the FCT, they would know that playing the religious card with me will fail all the time, because the moment you play that card, I know you are an adversary that needs to be put down and I will not look back until I am done with you.[/b]
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by silent10(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
El rufai leave him and his fake prophecies.

Fake hungry pastors everywhere.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by dejavooooo(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2016
slyzy:
Left to me , since the bill does not single out a particular religion for oppression, all the hues and cries it has so far generated are needless.

I understand that most people criticising this bill do so purely out of sentiment without recourse to investigate the underlying relevance of same objectively. Shalom!

Brilliant
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by herald9: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2016
In my opinion, it is the lack of regulation of religion that led to all these circles of death and destruction. Just recently, we had the Shi’ite problem in Zaria, following a similar pattern.

I believe that before you start preaching in any religion, you should have gone through a system of education, training and some kind of certification. Even those that deal with the physical life get certified, let alone those that deal with the spiritual life. We initiated this bill from the Kaduna State Security Council, based on reports of new sects emerging in Kaduna State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by silent10(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
seankay:
Lmao! El Rufai wan spoil show 4 d scam Pastor grin grin grin grin grin
Abi, dat's y d fake apostle dey talk trash
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2016
dustmalik:
People like Suleman haven't even seen the bill itself, yet he has already pronounced death upon El-rufai. What kind of a man of God does that? This same man wrongly predicted GEJ to win Buhari.

He actually predicted that Buhari will win. He told GEJ not to contest that he won't win. He predicted that the winner of the Kogi elections will die if he doesn't stay away from rituals.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by bobchigar(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2016
It is pathetic that most people taking up criticising the law were christians. Suprisingly all reasonable examples that the governor mentioned are mostly concerned from Islam side. Infact I expected the muslims to be in forefront againt the Law. This shows that many people did not bother to read through the law but because governor is a muslim, they believe that the law will be against christians. It is high time we left ethnicity and religion difference if we want peace to reign this nation.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by matrixme(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2016
El-rufai should watch his back these few days. Even if you don't believe in God, you must be careful not to offend Him. There are real prophets and there are charlatans. This was someone that predicted that we would all be putting so much pressure on Buhari when he enters and it's happening.
He also predicted Ocholi' s death among others. Not like those that predict football scores, some choose their words more carefully so we all have to beware.
What if he truly dies tomorrow, wouldn't it be seen as a direct consequence to his actions?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Psylas(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2016
blackpanda:
An apostle that calls someone a fool on the pulpit? Sulaiman is the one that will die. I only blame the people being deceived by him
I will die too!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2016
eazysally:
The bill have been their since 1984 and he knows kaduna is religiously volatile while is he revisiting an issue that is already enacted when he suppose to be acting on it, he should have let sleeping dogs lie. the initial public outcry on the bill emanated from his state else u and I who reside outside the state including prophet suleman wouldn't have bother. This shows it has an under tune agender targeted at a particular religion.
Pls do ur sef a favour! Read ur post again and outline a single sense in it, if there is!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2016
You see! Like Apostle, like follower. Kaziblake no mind this one o. Are we hungry? No. Are we gonna get hungery, no! Apostle Sule and Cyril700 hungry? Yes! Lol

cyril700:
U call apostle suleiman hungry? May hunger never depart from ur house unless u apologise openly and repent
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by impartiality2al(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Wazobia12:

I wonder oh. Even Jehovah's witnesses that are senior wen it comes to evangelism dont just invade ur space and preach by force they still seek your permission before dey preach eventho they are very insistent.

very correct my dear! I have always been tempted to join them bc of their pattern of worship. Go n experience it urself. No any form of extortion in the name of worshiping God. They are very sincere and very open, direct to point, in their mode of worship. Honestly, a lot of work need to be done on our religious worship.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by slyzy(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2016
dejavooooo:

Brilliant

Thank you!
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by kaziblake(f): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
You see! Like Apostle, like follower. Kaziblake no mind this one o. Are we hungry? No. Are we gonna get hungery, no! Apostle Sule and Cyril700 hungry? Yes! Lol

Lolz.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by Abyam: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's unfortunate! Because Sulaiman was brought to the notice of this bill while he was on the pulpit:, somebody approached him with the bill, and he was showing Sulaiman some highlight of the bill. But without digesting it to comprehend the whole of it, He went ahead to rain death and doom on the Governor, and some people are happy with those words are coming out from the buccal cavity of a pastor. If that's the way pastors conclude on sensitive issues, then even a mad man can be one.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by silent10(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
Perfect! I gotta reiterate this to all those f*ucktards... No true Muslim on earth will fall for death threats, not even when it's coming from Munafiqun(s) aka Hypocrites!!! (Repeated 1001 times)

ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by tee4naija(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Can't u just use your head for once? People like u have been badly blindfolded by these bourgeoisie MOGs that u prefer to be instructed rather than using your own head.
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by silent10(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
cyril700:
grin grin grin grin grin hypocrite
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by olaeffect(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
El-Rufai's comment was to "one apostle". Why are you catching unnecessary heat bro? He didn't mention any name too....lol

I am not the one catching the heat Bro. But some people here whom I believe didn't even watch the clip.

Referring to you as an "Herod" is an office that you should tactically denounce and move forward instead of asking of the time and day you will die.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by CecyAdrian(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
tonybosses:
It's not bravery to come on a faceless forum and insult men of God, apply wisdom.... if you think God is joking watch and see.

But the so called man of God can insult his fellow man and even pronounce evil on him?

Meanwhile, who told you everyone that say they are men of God are so? Where you there when the ordination took place?
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by ijedallar: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
let him go and ask phero of Egypt.
Re: El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die by victorazy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
dustmalik:
People like Suleman haven't even seen the bill itself, yet he has already pronounced death upon El-rufai. What kind of a man of God does that? This same man wrongly predicted GEJ to win Buhari.

You guys don't know what is going on. Anti-christ is here and there is a battle going on behalf of you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.