Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197489 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Even GOD knows that i must marry a very sexy sweet hot babe.People wey dey marry them no get two heads.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by chaberry(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
havennie:

Men naturally flirt with the sluts and go back to the homely cultured ladies when its time for marriage.....

Many igbo girls have made themselves sluts which money can purchase
In other hand, if a man approach you, you automatically become a slut ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by yusufu16: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2016
OP Is there a Christian Shuwa Arab
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Tellemall: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

They are not arabs, they are shuwa arabs

There are lots of ugly arabs too undecided

Just like there are a lot of ugly White people.

Everywhere has the ugly and the beautiful. Personally, I've hardly seen a good looking northerner/Arab/Hausa/Fulani. Especially the Hausa. Hakura.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Tellemall:

Just like there are a lot of ugly White people.

Everywhere has the ugly and the beautiful. Personally, I've hardly seen a good looking northerner/Arab/Hausa/Fulani. Especially the Hausa. Hakura.

hardly seen a good looking?

We are not saying the same thing bro
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by femysmart: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2016
When beauty meets money..
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2016
deloon:

Your account has got to be almost empty. tongue
Furk Bitches; Make money na niggah. #JuniorMafia

You're right bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Rexnegro(m): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
So beautiful
Chai See my Bobbie spec...that nipple? hmmmm is all I can say...
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by NaWetinDey(m): 3:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Women and pictures reconciled; the backgrounds show that all of them are from above- average rich homes.
Niger Delta...sorryooooo!
South-South...una sorryooo!
South-East......una too sorryooo!
One Nigeria.....Yea...sing it, yea!!!
Na thunder go fire satan and him messengers...someday.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by jibbzion(m): 4:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Why are they mostly light skinned? Do they have any relation to the UAE?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Burgerlomo: 5:03am On Apr 04, 2016
They're an epitome of beauty. Please poster help me to get their numbers. grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by micky2004: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2016
I never know dat beautiful girls like this dey for Northern part of Nigeria,so something good can come out of Nazareth?by d way dat girl in d third picture you get her
phone number?abeg make u give me make I chat her up.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DaGC(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
This one's pic is all over the internet and some people even use it fir adds. I saw one where someone used it as her nairaland dp

so how are we sure u got all the pic right?

That's OgheneKaro(Urhobo) and she ain't 'Shuwa arab'. Most probably, some of the them in the pics ain't shuwa whatever.

False representation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by ipledge10(m): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
my brother cheesy
na so me too I see myself oh.
I have never talk to any fulani face to face... grin

I thought u are a southerner
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by 2sexycom(m): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2016
DaGC:

That's OgheneKaro(Urhobo) and she ain't 'Shuwa arab'. Most probably, some of the them in the pics ain't shuwa whatever.

False representation.
wow...how did you know her name? Honestly speaking, she has her picture all over the internet. Some people use it for their blogs, some use it as DP some use it run relationship and dating ads on facebook. How did you know here real name or do you know her offline?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DaGC(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
wow...how did you know her name? Honestly speaking, she has her picture all over the internet. Some people use it for their blogs, some use it as DP some use it run relationship and dating ads on facebook. How did you know here real name or do you know her offline?

Lol, she doesn't even have a facebook account. People using her pics on facebook etc are probably scammers.

Her IG handle : Kirachaana
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by 2sexycom(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2016
DaGC:

Lol, she doesn't even have a facebook account. People using her pics on facebook etc are probably scammers.

Her IG handle : Kirachaana
okay, cool. Do IG work on PC? I have tried to get an account there but it does not work. e b like say na only phone that thing dey work ooo which is weird.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by iambijo(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
indeed fulani are more beautiful, ki manta da shi mana
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DaGC(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
okay, cool. Do IG work on PC? I have tried to get an account there but it does not work. e b like say na only phone that thing dey work ooo which is weird.

Don't know about that. But she's a friend of a friend.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Obiwiz(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2016
OP, from the pictures you posted, so the shuwa-arabs in Nigeria are all rich, affluent and exotic? Yet they're mostly found in Yobe and Borno?
Just look at the exotic cars and cribs. I dare you to show us pictures of these people in average-looking regular Nigerian scenery.
Yes, no doubt, they look beautiful and ravishing. But, most very comfortable Nigerians living above average will also look good at least.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IamLEGEND1: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2016
ipledge10:
I have never talked to any fulani face to face... grin
I thought u are a southerner
na aboki nĂ­gga I be oh grin
And you are not alone, lots of folks have never come across fulanis:barring for dem carnage-bringing herdsmen.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by 2sexycom(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2016
DaGC:

Don't know about that. But she's a friend of a friend.
I just checked her out... bros, that girl's beauty is out of this world, I swear. Any man wey marry her eh, must be a REAL man else, fear of other guys hitting on her will send him to his early grave. embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Obiwiz(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Women and pictures reconciled; the backgrounds show that all of them are from above- average rich homes.
Niger Delta...sorryooooo!
South-South...una sorryooo!
South-East......una too sorryooo!
One Nigeria.....Yea...sing it, yea!!!
Na thunder go fire satan and him messengers...someday.

Please what are you trying to say?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DaGC(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
I just checked her out... bros, that girl's beauty is out of this world, I swear. Any man wey marry her eh, must be a REAL man else, fear of other guys hitting on her will send him to his early grave. embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by WaffenSS(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Regardless,dem go worship the floor Fulani babes walk on.

Fulani,we just too set die.
& I'm being totally unbiased.

O yeah!

Go fulanis.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by WaffenSS(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Olusanya333:
So, what is OP trying to say?

That northern women are far more beautiful than your southern hos.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Noleekeed(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Omor I don see were to marry from. shuwa Arab girls I will marry from..
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by 2sexycom(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
DaGC:

Lol
bro, I never for once thought Urhobos have such beautiful ladies that may look like they are fulanis, I swear.

There is one on my radar but she is Isoko and her beauty comes close to this one IG.

Quite thrilling.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

beauty without brain is equal to:......??
cosmetic foolishness
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by busyfishing(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Cholls:
my sister are this beautiful ones in IDP campsite?
you want to pay the camp a visit? Funny you
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kobonaire(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
This OP be 'Madame'?? She fit supply me with 1 fine shua runs babe??
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Shymm3x: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2016
You know a country lacks good looking chics when Arabs are the best looking chics in that country. These chics aren't even all that.

And to clowns spamming Igbo chics everywhere - Igbo chics aren't all that and no one outside ya delusional naij where ugliness and skin bleaching reign supreme knows Igbo chics for being good looking. A group with too many manly looking chics shouldn't be put in the same sentence with beautiful, unless you want to call them handsome lol. But the few decent ones are always good beat tho.

This thread just exemplifies how effed up naij folks are when it comes to craze about anything that's light skinned. These Arabs can't even clean the shoes of Ivorian chics. And that is a west African country as well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.