Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197499 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by tplacid: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
babydioku:
Lol with their fanta face and coke arms. Some pictures are downloads. Poster grow up

You my dear is the definition of black beauty.
It's just natural, nothing artificial, the melanin, the Ebony shade and the Afro looking hair.

I will go for girls like you than d colored ones shown by the ops....I won't be surprised if you are Yoruba.

But if you aren't it does change the fact that you are a definition of 'African beauty'
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by bmos(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eve62:
Ok

If they are not photoshoped then the world of beauty ends here in Shuwa land.Man, I feel like grabbing some. Have you heard of toto made of gold in toto enclave? Man you are looking at gold alreafy
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Ifedikaycee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Really beautiful damsels!!!! but saying all a'dem are shuwa-arab girls might nt b totally true,abi naija don get beta database of only shuwa-arab girls abi wetin?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
BossKratos:
cool

Lezz! Its the LORD of the FUN.......if only the hopeless beast knew!
U DESTROYED THAT GUY

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by KanayoIkeh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are these people Nigerians kwa? Until I see pics of them holding Nigerian flag #Adonbelieveit
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dear God, this is y i am still single, as i know u have prepared a wife for me---
Jeezuz is lord!!!....see how the thing tanda

God dey

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by babydioku(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Igbos have unique complexion that make them beautiful. They are not too dark they are mostly light in complexion . Besides these women bleach their skin. And most of these pictures are downloads.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Blackops(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
I dey reason to marry one of dem sef.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
le.zzlie shit just hit da roof....she's too dark to understand...

Lolz, abeg, tell your guy, BossKratos to end it!! It's too one-sided!!! This is suppose to be Sunday not slaughter-day!!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
mmsen:
They need to take it easy on the eyeliner.

Hahaha, maybe thats their style. U can love em for it.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
BossKratos:
cool

Lezz! Its the LORD of the FUN.......if only the hopeless beast knew!
grin grin grin grin grin jeez!!!

She's met a Mack truck!!!

Not every man treats hoes like ladies!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
spafu:
SpicyJosBabe, please do the have Christians among the Shuwa women?.I want to marry one.

Christians in this tribe are very very few o. Its easier to find fulani, hausa or kanuri christians.....have never seen a shuwa arab christian in my life, but heard there are.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
tplacid:

You my dear is the definition of black beauty.
It's just natural, nothing artificial, the melanin, the Ebony shade and the Afro looking hair.

I will go for girls like you than d colored ones shown by the ops....I won't be surprised if you are Yoruba.

But if you aren't it does change the fact that you are a definition of 'African beauty'
She is igbo not yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by S0l0n(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't usually say any thing about these sort of issues but the girl in the 16th picture(yeah I had to count just to be specific) really got me drooling. She's really hot! Just my opinion though. Overall they are all good looking women. Nice one... grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by arbass(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Christians in this tribe are very very few o. Its easier to find fulani, hausa or kanuri christians.....have never seen a shuwa arab christian in my life, but heard there are.
Hmmmm. We need to talk @spicyjosbabe.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
2sexycom:
This one's pic is all over the internet and some people even use it fir adds. I saw one where someone used it as her nairaland dp

so how are we sure u got all the pic right?

I got most of the pics from a shuwa arab online source and not facebook.....Facebook steals ppls pictures.
Cant u see the tribal resemblance among all the shuwa arab women?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
Those girls doesn't exist in Bornu, this girls are pictures of Cape verde, Sao Tome and princepe girls, how come nobody see them in Abuja and other part of Nigeria, is that they don't move about. Igbo girls remain the most visible beautiful girls in Nigeria that you can see everywhere around you, all over the world, not like invincible beauties that you cannot see with your naked eyes not even once in somebodies life time.

Girl, have u been to Kaduna, Kano, Zaria, Maiduguri cities? These girls are conservative muslims. If u want to see them, go to places like Abu Zaria, Bayero varsity Kano, Unimaid and u will see loads of them......they are a minority tribe unlike fulanis or hausas who u find almost everywhere.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by pulsa(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mbediogu:
They are beautiful. I met one in Miringa in my hey days in the northeast. They stab their lovers at the least provocation. The average Nigerian man will not cope with their luggage. They are too clingy.
Violence and North be like bread and butter.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by pamcode(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
But we are more beautiful than one another. Abi ur fingers be d same
are you Fulani? Cos ur dp doesn't fit in
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by nanzozo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
So beautiful
With this nipples, I can do anything just to get close.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nowenuse: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
anigold:

the only problem with these shuwa arab women is that they only fling with very wealthy Nigerians. I meet one at lagos nysc camp,the lady was like kim kardarshian .she told me that its a great sin in their family to hook up with a not too rich guy,but that she likes me alot. That was the end of the story...

The girl is kinda right. i know shuwa arabs quite well. They usually tag prices on the beauty of their daughters.
Nevertheless one of my muslim uncles married one of them and he is not really so rich...just an average middle class Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I am a Fulani guy,sure.
but I am no Muslim. so maybe your question should be directed at someone else.

So, are u a fulani christian or traditionalist? I have met many fulani christians, especially from Kaduna and Adamawa.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

You dont even know what you are taking about, Kanuris are dark in completion like charcoal, Shuwa arabs are yellow in completion, is there any ethnicity that I bring on the thread, you want believe on illusion that doesn't exist, abi is that whenever Igbo beauty is mention some people will become angry, they rather believe on the beauty they dont see rather than the one they see everyday

No, u are very wrong!
Not all kanuris are dark in complexion, many of the girls u are seeing there are half kanuris......Shuwa arabs live in the homeland of kanuris, they migrated and settled in kanuri land and have drastically intermarried with kanuris....there are some kanuris and Shuwa arabs that u may not be able to differentiate.
Look at the governor of Borno for instance, he is Kanuri with a shuwa mother, his wife is Shuwa arab with a kanuri mother......so what do u think his children would be like?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by favouryemmy: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
I find it hard to believe they are Nigerians. Such a beautiful tribe
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IamLEGEND1: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

So, are u a fulani christian or traditionalist? I have met many fulani christians, especially from Kaduna and Adamawa.
Christian.
but I'm from neither of those states.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
KanayoIkeh:
Are these people Nigerians kwa? Until I see pics of them holding Nigerian flag #Adonbelieveit

Hahahaha, got me rotf grin

I bet u are a southerner who has never visited or stayed in the big cities of the north. If u have stayed in places like Kano, Zaria, Maiduguri, Kaduna e.t.c, these kind kf beautiful faces would have been a daily occurence to u.....especially if u have been to their universities

Ask anyone who u know has gone to Abu Zaria, Bayero university Kano or Unimaid, they will testify to u.....some already testified on this thread earlier
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by elmahmoud: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
correct smileycorrect
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reference:

Thought you were an african. I mean a negro.
You thought right.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by hennesseykrane(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alexdroh:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

they are beautiful
beauty is way .beyond it.asin menh no words for expression.if dictionary self know.oboi angry cheesy
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
salykely:
What state are u from?
Bauchi state.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
pamcode:
are you Fulani? Cos ur dp doesn't fit in
lol. Why do u say so sir?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2016
beautiful containers horrible contents like realy realy horible...ntn beats a true black nigerian lady with the curves. and evrything damn thats true beauty .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.