Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197490 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
analice107:

Little ill mannered child.
So in your mind you have assured yourself that if am placed side by side with you, you can scratch me? Lolzzzz. Anyways, it's a faceless forum, so blab.
For the records, this is the last time I dignify your childishness with a responds. Bye for ever.
grin grin grin

Why did you use another moniker grin

Your case is hopeless

Don't you want to be my friend again? wink

You could teach me some manners too you know wink
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

shuwa arabs are not arabs in the real sense. Although, yes they have some arab/berber genes just like fulanis do, but they are pure africans....their language is no way even mutually intelligible with arabic

I did not edit any picture....this was the way i got them.

I meant, can they be find in Lagos?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by hamzeiy: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
Those girls doesn't exist in Bornu, this girls are pictures of Cape verde, Sao Tome and princepe girls, how come nobody see them in Abuja and other part of Nigeria, is that they don't move about. Igbo girls remain the most visible beautiful girls in Nigeria that you can see everywhere around you, all over the world, not like invincible beauties that you cannot see with your naked eyes not even once in somebodies life time.
...lol ignorance na disease sha..go to adamawa..yobe and maiduguri those ladies are nigerians those are the way the kanuris nd shuwas look like..you dont have to bring ethnicity on a thread thats just made to entertain us
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
OMG...... shocked shocked shocked guy ain't gat chills arall

BossKratos:
cry

Someone needs to go back in time and give your dad a _condom! I'm sure he would have preferred to have remained single than to continually and painfully endure decades of being associated as the father of an utter embarrasment to the word 'daughter' such as yourself!

Have you never wondered why both your parents simultaneously spit in disgust whenever you walk into their house? Or why your siblings keep telling their friends that you were adopted?

Please kindly ruminate over this wise counsel that I'm offering you for free! On 2nd thoughts don't bother, I just remembered that your brain has a hazard sign attached to it! You are too much of an ignoramus to reason over anything! Hopeless otondo......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by danidee10(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
yarimo:
Yoloba are more beautiful than this shuwa mtswww nonsense undecided

i tire o...No be only Shoewa na Palmwa...but yoloba no fine pass them o grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
More
I don die.Please make I fit get one from your help abeg
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IamLEGEND1: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

So yerima, sanusi and other dirty northern he-goats have this kind of girls to choose from. Yet they come to steal our little girls in the south? What kind of insatiable he-goats are muslim northerners for Godsake?
I am a Fulani guy,sure.
but I am no Muslim. so maybe your question should be directed at someone else.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IamLEGEND1: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
ipledge10:
embarassed shocked shocked you are fulani?
my brother cheesy
na so me too I see myself oh.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
chai no joy at all Lezzlie! haneefahade grin grin grin grin grin

BossKratos:
grin

Nope! Rather you would call your dad once again! He is a "nobel prize winning asshole"

As for your uncontrollable farting, try and change your poor diet, lose some of the "ape fat" and stop allowing multiple _penises go in and out of your rectum like the doors at shoprite!

These solutions may normally help humans but seeing as your a cross between a chimpanzee and a terrorist hag I can only wish you good luck! Witless Dumb_fuck
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by marshborn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
DY20:
i am not obsessed with igbos... i am just trying to say that they are not the most beautiful in Nigeria
And when did we claim to be the most beautiful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
this is unparalleled in the history of nairaland even siena can not do better

BossKratos:
grin

Nope! Rather you would call your dad once again! He is a "nobel prize winning asshole"

As for your uncontrollable farting, try and change your poor diet, lose some of the "ape fat" and stop allowing multiple _penises go in and out of your rectum like the doors at shoprite!

These solutions may normally help humans but seeing as your a cross between a chimpanzee and a terrorist hag I can only wish you good luck! Witless Dumb_fuck
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by evesdon4u: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rubbish ad nauseum...
Every woman is beautiful in her own unique way, coming here to claim that all of these girls are Shuwa Arabs is simply the height of ignorance with a large dose of inferiority complex. All I can see here are color-filtered pictures of a bunch of beautiful girls...
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by noblegrex: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

shuwa arabs are not arabs in the real sense. Although, yes they have some arab/berber genes just like fulanis do, but they are pure africans....their language is no way even mutually intelligible with arabic

I did not edit any picture....this was the way i got them.
are you one of them.how did you get them. What are you looking for,were you posted there for your NYSC. Program. I want to connect. Thanks for the revelation.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Reference(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Because they look Caucasian it makes them the most beautiful. By your warped standards not mine. Give them ten years and compare to my beautiful black ladies. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Reference(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
evesdon4u:
Rubbish ad nauseum...
Every woman is beautiful in her own unique way, coming here to claim that all of these girls are Shuwa Arabs is simply the height of ignorance with a large dose of inferiority complex. All I can see here are color-filtered pictures of a bunch of beautiful girls...

I can't even see anything beautiful there. They look like cheap chinese dolls that crumble in a hot tub.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
hamzeiy:
...lol ignorance na disease sha..go to adamawa..yobe and maiduguri those ladies are nigerians those are the way the kanuris nd shuwas look like..you dont have to bring ethnicity on a thread thats just made to entertain us
You dont even know what you are taking about, Kanuris are dark in completion like charcoal, Shuwa arabs are yellow in completion, is there any ethnicity that I bring on the thread, you want believe on illusion that doesn't exist, abi is that whenever Igbo beauty is mention some people will become angry, they rather believe on the beauty they dont see rather than the one they see everyday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
chai no joy at all Lez.zlie! haneefahade grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin lolz, who is BossKratos?

Daretodiffer had better make peace with him! cheesy
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Most are just plain looking girls......

guys need a complete package....
Then do the packaging yourself now
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
bedspread:
The one showing off her breasts popped out is she Shuwa or Ashawo
LMAO,shuwa or ashuawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by BossKratos: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:
+

Keep ranting, someday you'll say something intelligent!

Smally will you just get the _fuck away from my monikers mentions? Quit trying to impress me with these your outdated and generic 1 liners that you have been downloading from google!

Your nothing but a _moronic pleb, a child with infinitesimal knowledge about lifes challenges or experiences, a certified _dunce, a bitter and lonely caricature of a female, a joke and an utter waste of time, mb or ones intellect!

I know that tremendous e slap I gave you the other day on lezzlies thread hurt your pride and left you with a frazzled ego? But guess what? I dont give a flying _fuck about you or your animalistic feelings! Now as we used to say in high school, smally if you dey vex go sex! Take your _stupidity somewhere else, your irrelevant right now and I'm only allowed to play with _retards for 30 minutes according to nairalands rules!

Now, with no due respect, _fuck off!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
she's NOT that self regulative.

Lezzlie:

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by babydioku(f): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol with their fanta face and coke arms. Some pictures are downloads. Poster grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
lezzlie shit just hit da roof....she's too dark to understand...

BossKratos:

Smally will you just get the _fuck away from my monikers mentions? Quit trying to impress me with these your outdated and generic 1 liners that you have been downloading from google!

Your nothing but a _moronic pleb, a child with infinitesimal knowledge about lifes challenges or experiences, a certified _dunce, a bitter and lonely caricature of a female, a joke and an utter waste of time, mb or ones intellect!

I know that tremendous e slap I gave you the other day on lezzlies thread hurt your pride and left you with a frazzled ego? But guess what? I dont give a flying _fuck about you or your animalistic feelings! Now as we used to say in high school, smally if you dey vex go sex! Take your _stupidity somewhere else, your irrelevant right now and I'm only allowed to play with _retards for 30 minutes according to nairalands rules!

Now, with no due respect, _fuck off!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
BossKratos:

[s]Smally will you just get the _fuck away from my monikers mentions? Quit trying to impress me with these your outdated and generic 1 liners that you have been downloading from google!

Now, with no due respect, _fuck off[/s]

I would love to insult you... but that would be beyond the level of your intelligence.

CIAO! grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
bosskratos gat no joy arall
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by BossKratos: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
cool
Lezzlie:

Lezz! Its the LORD of the FUN.......if only the hopeless beast knew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Earlmikky(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Show the ones whey no use makeup all dis 1s with burn burn face
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Reference(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:
They are fine but the editing no be here o.

I can be gay for these ones. cheesy

Thought you were an african. I mean a negro.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Iloveabbey(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
So, what is OP trying to say?
Abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.