Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197497 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by IYANGBALI: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
The only problem wey dem get na mouth and body odours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by pofolo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
i just wonder when light skinned now equates beautiful n pretty........
:Pi just wonder when light skinned now equates beautiful n pretty........
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by cao(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Err...did the OP raid the Facebook pages of these women? Do they know that their pics are currently FP topic? This one na eyebrows parade abi na eyebrows Olympics?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by joey150(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

There are ots of dark skinned women with big eyes, small broad noses and thick lips and I mean DARK-SKINNED.
ok , you win. I wonder why your so pissed about the whole thing
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Tommfrench(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
kolaaderin:
This picture got me shouting and praising the Lord, I will do anything to o get under her legs

that erect nipple is from the pit of hell

You need Jesus!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by NiRfreak(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
samylinks:
U will come back with one leg cut off
Back to sender.......if na curse.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Le.zzlie, kom.ododragons, an.alice107 she's learning seems the school training is finally showing...

Lolz, I see she's back with a brand new handle!!!

Dis she actually send you a mail?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by AntiWailer: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Borno,

here i come.

Gbadura funmi

Kori ba mise

in Dare Alade's voice
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by samjadinero(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg, who dia Papa epp?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

I went through your posts

All I could see was a confused boy

lol. dummy.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
ok , you win. I wonder why your so pissed about the whole thing

I hate it when people generalise

I live in a society where I have met and seen loads of people.

It is enough reason to be pissed
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

I went through your posts

All I could see was a confused boy

lol. dummy with much time feigning cerebral ehh? cheesy.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by TheSociopath(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
They are NOT the most beautiful in Nigeria, stop these arab asslicking colonial mindset.
there is Nothing special in these pics that you posted in these thread.

You sound very jealous. Are you jealous? Those pictures are special just like your dp is. Mind you, one person cannot be the most beautiful, beautiful ladies abound everywhere
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
gcode123:

lol. dummy with much time feigning cerebral ehh? cheesy.

You really know what you are grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You really know what you are grin

we must be twin, cos i was referring to u shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
gcode123:

we must be twin, cos i was referring to u shocked

You were referring to your reflection in the mirror
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Dejiemmanuel(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes o! They are beautiful, i once stayed in Maiduguri before all these boko haram stuff started, they are not photoshop at all...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please I want to convert.

Where can I get Islam form?

I like Ibrahim or Abdulaziz.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Please I want to convert.

Where can I get Islam form?
Meet Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by forap(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Known longtime ago, they actually have the prettiest ladies in Nigeria
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Meet Shekau.

These ones are not in his department.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, I see she's back with a brand new handle!!!

Dis she actually send you a mail?
Affirmative

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
U don't need to go NAKKED to reveal ur beauty
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by BossKratos: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
IYANGBALI:
The only problem wey dem get na mouth and body odours

Na your yoruba sisters dem dey born with 'mouth and body' odours wey dey only smell like tom ford fragrances abi? Gerrarahia men....
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
havennie:

Men naturally flirt with the sluts and go back to the homely cultured ladies when its time for marriage.....

Many igbo girls have made themselves sluts which money can purchase

Yes they are beautiful bt nothing special bout that! I see such beauties everywhere also.

Funny thing is some gals who ain't even from this tribe now hv a way of giving themselves the look and they look all Fulani stuff with all sorts of makeup and creams. Lol
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You were referring to your reflection in the mirror

And theres something about being on social media, everybody has an opinion. u dont agree with it, move on if you are indeed that much of a wise man u dig....... we can go on and on and it wont change nothing.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by 2sexycom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
This one's pic is all over the internet and some people even use it fir adds. I saw one where someone used it as her nairaland dp

so how are we sure u got all the pic right?

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
gcode123:

And theres something about being on social media, everybody has an opinion. u dont agree with it, move on if you are indeed that much of a wise man u dig....... we can go on and on and it wont change nothing.

Wise people know that there are some people that cannot be allowed to have opinions
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by joey150(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

I hate it when people generalise

I live in a society where I have met and seen loads of people.

It is enough reason to be pissed
guess on your 2nd day on nl you found yourself a new creep. I think you should chill..its nothing to get worked up about

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by ROYALD(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
B
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by ipledge10(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dem shuwa bĂ­tches are pretty & all.

And dem sabi do the tin well. bt the way her relatives go drain ur bank account before dem allow you marry their daughter no be here. even igbos go bow for dem.

Regardless,dem go worship the floor Fulani babes walk on.
[b]
Fulani,we just too set die.

& I'm being totally unbiased.

*modified* it really is a small world, where you find these girls' pictures?

and the girls on the 4th & 6th pictures aren't Shuwa. they're kanuri. [/b]
embarassed shocked shocked you are fulani?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

Na your yoruba sisters dem dey born with 'mouth and body' odours wey dey only smell like tom ford fragrances abi? Gerrarahia men....
You no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.