Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197493 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
MrCork cry
Light skin baes
I'm the one with the nice boobies smiley
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by praxisnetworks: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
stop sending me PM's
dare2differ / Nairaland <private-message@nairaland.com>
12:26 PM (8 hours ago)

to me
Hello praxisnetworks,

dare2differ would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact dare2differ by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/dare2differ

dare2differ:

The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.

LOSER! I CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND

What do you think of the email I sent to takuradua@gmail.com om March 31st grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP is not right to call these the most beautiful women in Nigeria, these ladies are at best average, not the most beautiful women in Nigeria, except of course you equate the grizzly application of pancake and filter as beauty.

-WriteBoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Glossyclick(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked shocked i have always wanted to be with a Muslim woman. Damn see Beauty. Mh heart the skip sef
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
DY20:
i am not obsessed with igbos... i am just trying to say that they are not the most beautiful in Nigeria
there is no need for these dumb comparism all the time.
We are Beautiful in our unique way..
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
To be honest they are beautiful but not the most beautiful

You are hyping them because the have arab feautures (features you worship) nothing special to me cos i have seen better looking women.

But i must admit, i saw 3 women here that can pass for stunners cheesy
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Bollinger(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You grew up with loads of them

And yes! you are self-serving smiley

Correction again; (you are sounding like a broken record) I played the field wink with a lot of them in my oat sowing days as a young man, which is why i recognize you as one. It was a good game while it lasted, but i got bored after a while. I can't stand shallow plastic people. My feelings aside, if you are great or do something great, i will always compliment you for it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Very true. I am a witness. I met some in Maiduguri....

I remember one who walked inot the airport one time i was going back to lagos. I swear, every man in the hall turned to look at this tall light beautiful girl, she walkied in with one old alhaji though...... Those chics are fine for real.

How do you get them though?
I heard number one criteria is you must be a muslim...... if you are a muslim you can stand a chance.

No one can sleep on Igbo girls though, anywhere in the world, igbo girls represent, and im not even igbo, Im yoruba.... As for my yoruba sisters..... it is well cheesy...... All my close pals are dating igbos though, strangely enough lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Correction again; (you are sounding like a broken record) I played the field wink with a lot of them in my oat sowing days as a young man, which is why i recognize you as one. It was a good game while it lasted, but i got bored after a while. I can't stand shallow plastic people. My feelings aside, if you are great or do something great, i will always compliment you for it.

You are a joke sir grin cool

My regards to the jealous and vindictive women that made you what you are today wink

Ciao!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by MonPro: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dem shuwa bĂ­tches are pretty & all.

And dem sabi do the tin well. bt the way her relatives go drain ur bank account before dem allow you marry their daughter no be here. even igbos go bow for dem.

Regardless,dem go worship the floor Fulani babes walk on.

Fulani,we just too set die.
& I'm being totally unbiased.

*modified* it really is a small world, where you find these girls' pictures?

and the girls on the 4th & 6th pictures aren't Shuwa. they're kanuri.

So yerima, sanusi and other dirty northern he-goats have this kind of girls to choose from. Yet they come to steal our little girls in the south? What kind of insatiable he-goats are muslim northerners for Godsake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DY20: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
there is no need for these dumb comparism all the time.
We are Beautiful in our unique way..
i agree.. i just got that dumb feeling comparing our beauty...
thanks
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by joey150(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

How did they look Arabish?
abeg who i offend? Lol i only saw arab in the name shuwa arab and i guess i worked on that assupmtion.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
gcode123:
Very true. I am a witness. I met some in Maiduguri....

I remember one who walked inot the airport one time i was going back to lagos. I swear, every man in the hall turned to look at this tall light beautiful girl, she walkied in with one old alhaji though...... Those chics are fine for real.

How do you get them though?
I heard number one criteria is you must be a muslim...... if you are a muslim you can stand a chance.

No one can sleep on Igbo girls though, anywhere in the world, igbo girls represent, and im not even igbo, Im yoruba.... As for my yoruba sisters..... it is well cheesy...... All my close pals are dating igbos though, strangely enough lipsrsealed

I went through your posts

All I could see was a confused boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by billyG(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Enough of the hype of fulani and Igbo women as the most beautiful women in Nigeria! Meet the Shuwa arab women (a minority Nigerian tribe women) who will give fulani and Igbo girls a run for their money anytime and anywhere.

Many Nigerians (especially southern Nigerians) may not know who the Shuwa arab people are.........The Shuwa arabs are a minority group in Nigeria found mainly in Borno & Yobe states and other states of the north, numbering around 2 million people in Nigeria. They also have other populations outside Nigeria in neighbouring countries like Chad, Cameroon e.t.c
But this thread focuses on the Shuwa arab indigenes of Nigeria alone.

Boko haram might have succeeded in terrorizing the homeland of these beautiful women, but boko haram has not succeeded in destroying their amazing beauty.
d poser stood d truth on her head,when she said igbo are d most beautiful gal in nigeria,igbo are not in d top 10.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by samally: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Those women from shuwa are very expensive to marry imagine pride price starting from 500k upward and with many Gold But, if you're a Yoruba guy to date and not marry. they will keep running after you... only God's knows why....
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
joey150:
abeg who i offend? Lol i only saw arab in the name shuwa arab and i guess i worked on that assupmtion.

There are ots of dark skinned women with big eyes, small broad noses and thick lips and I mean DARK-SKINNED.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Bollinger(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

You are a joke sir grin cool

My regards to the jealous and vindictive women that made you what you are today wink

Ciao!

Correction again; I am your jiminy cricket. You need to face the truth about yourself.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
1e
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by illmatic101(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Yess

Are you indirectly inviting us to Borno cheesy
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Correction again; I am your jiminy cricket. You need to face the truth about yourself.
CIAO
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kolaaderin: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
This picture got me shouting and praising the Lord, I will do anything to o get under her legs

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kolaaderin: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
This picture got me shouting and praising the Lord, I will do anything to get under her legs

This picture got me shouting and praising the Lord, I will do anything to get under her legs

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by danjay22: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Beauty
I find out dat most of dis Hausa galz r jst find facially but no killing features.Jst fat or too skinny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Bollinger(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:
CIAO

Noooooooooooooo. Don't go. I'm about to crack open a beer. Nothing to do this afternoon.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by spafu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
SpicyJosBabe, please do the have Christians among the Shuwa women?.I want to marry one.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Coldfeets: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love this.

The message is clear: You can be pretty without exposing your body!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by valeno(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
na wa ooo.....mk i no go sell d only land way ma late fada leav #teambeauty
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
So this is the reason why my papa want me to marry shuwa Arabs.
Na too go serve for Bornu state be that.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Tommfrench(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
damn,

few of them are drop-dead-gorgeous!!

the, rest are just light skinned, nothing more
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
There's nothing spectacular about the pictures you posted and who says igbo girls are the prettiest? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.