Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. (34660 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

kkk... CLOSE UR EYEStongue

hmmm.....

I GUESS IYA JUS FORGOT...undecided
I give up on you
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

Badoo omo mushin. I see U.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Braintouch(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Side chic doesn't help.

[img]http:///media/4-26-2016/K6I4sm.gif[/img]
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by jtwest(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mama: ehn en so are u and john going out?

Op: mama iono what u mean.

Mama: una go get married abi Wetin?

Op: nooo mama, I am just his side chick.

Mama: ohh! Fantastic, papa op! I told u, u should have bought original condom dat day.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by BossDanniee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who Side Chick Epp?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by xcllaxix(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Enuff wailing y'all...like She pointed out,she is just writing..End of story..By the way there is some truth in what She wrote..If ur too immature in mind to comprehend then shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by focus7: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
What a lose hole?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KiNiBiGd: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
How do u knw u ar d main chick when they use the same 'format' for both of you

If you are in a right relationship you will know, you will have peace of mind, you need to pretend, no fear and many more
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omo to badt gan...i dey feel u gurl!

All ur signatures na bombshell tho. Hrt go jigijigi ni!!
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by 12month: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Havin side chicks is cool... me I dey enjoy personal services some week of the month,
she go go market, she go cook, she go clean, wash clothes n u go stil enjoy her for bed,
even wit dat she go stil act like friends in public
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by pmxpo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
What about the advantages of being a side guy?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by AsanwaKC(f): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
truth be told...most girls play both roles( side and main chick) to different guys. it's vice versa sha....as guys get side chick..him fit be side guy too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KiNiBiGd: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
no boyfriend,no worries !

And no serious relationship no marriage
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not in any stuff. So, i'm clean. Did u read that part where I said 'I'm just writing' Chexk it wella. Shallom

Sharrap dia,you are a runs girl and a side chic to many men,your totex go soon expire.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Krismart(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Friends With benefit. I like that one die. No give me money for this, give me money for that, yet u go de knack am any time she is available. What other benefit does one get from a "girlfriend" other than unnecessary expenses and headache?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by morganist99(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
no boyfriend,no worries !
^^^ words of a desperate heart broken girl
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by jidxin(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I don come again o cheesy. Erm erm.. I'm not advising anybody to be a side chick oo before you all bash me till I go and dive inside 3rd mainland bridge cheesy. I just wanna say 'the benefits'. I thought a lot about this before I could come up with the benefits. Enjoy:

1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Erm erm...before you all bash me Ladies, just remember I'm just writing ni oo, nothing else. Guys lies a lot and you don't even know your position in his life. Just play safe wink
That he don introduce you to all the family does not mean you are the one oooo. Just do you research very well.

I know guys will be happy about this cheesy, awon onisekuse set of peeps undecided. May God deliver us from u guys.

abeg una be hen point of correction its chic nd not chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by mranova(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
First to commentus

DISADVANTAGES OF BEING A SIDE CHICK
the guy will knack his main chick softly and slowly, but for the side chick, the guy will knack his side chick with frustration, rejection and aggression, the girl bore hole would be blocked instantly, she will need engine oil to apply on it, to have easy access for the next customer
and she might become a side chick till she reaches 40 years, then her name would change from fool @ 40 to side chick @ 40

You can't blame the guy for knacking the side chick hard with such velocity when the side chicks keep screaming "harder baby".
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by banme1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op is a pained side chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
xcllaxix:
Enuff wailing y'all...like She pointed out,she is just writing..End of story..By the way there is some truth in what She wrote..If ur too immature in mind to comprehend then shut up!
Thank You bro
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
kkh2:
Omo to badt gan...i dey feel u gurl!

All ur signatures na bombshell tho. Hrt go jigijigi ni!!
lol
Tanks
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by psure: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omg! This op can *lies* a lot cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Adesiji77: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm not a supporter of promiscuity and moral decadence cool

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by UrWorstNitemare: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I give up on you

embarassed

DEAR SWEETNESS, I NEED UR WORD, THAT YOU WOULDN'T KILL ME. IF I TELL U.... ha! I'm afraidi ooo...

IYAF committed ooo... *sobs while sipping alomo silver*
embarassed
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chaiii so 1 man will marry dis badly use product n celebrate it,chissous, God every tokunbo n badly use side chic on way,let dem suffer unrecoverable heart attack.Holy Fire
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by FreemanDave(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Godsgal:
This generation shaaa. How can one be comfortably ok 2 be a sidechick? Don't u have feelings? SMH

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by cutieberie1(f): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Godsgal:
This generation shaaa. How can one be comfortably ok 2 be a sidechick? Don't u have feelings? SMH

I wonder o,side chick now has benefits and people are advised to be comfortable being d side chick.side chick means u re not his no1 priority,if u dnt lyk d guy dnt be wit him instead of becoming a side chick...my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by FreemanDave(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not a supporter of promiscuity and moral decadence cool

Well, no one will say the contrary.
It is to be seen yet tho.

Evening Alake of Nairaland
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by FreemanDave(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
I see hypocrisy everywhere....

Most of you ladies rebuking and refuting, you all know your ways. Continue.. .

And thise guys castigating Op, I hope you are being sincere because I have a feeling most of you will welcome this trend.

I am on the fence on this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

embarassed

DEAR SWEETNESS, I NEED UR WORD, THAT YOU WOULDN'T KILL ME. IF I TELL U.... ha! I'm afraidi ooo...

IYAF committed ooo... *sobs while sipping alomo silver*
embarassed
Say it
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by mubarak001(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Waiting patiently for thread for side guy and side chic...pros and cons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.