Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. (34718 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by ogorwyne(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
English pls
Keep pretending.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
M
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
ogorwyne:

Keep pretending.
Pretend that what
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Cutezt(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
This one case serious o.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by tosyne2much(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
olihilistic:
hateu2 you're now turning gradually to Tosyne2.much ooo
Egbon, you sef fit join the Top 12 Ministry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
honestly speaking, I prefer side chics to my main chic, dey are always their when u need them
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, you sef fit join the Top 12 Ministry cheesy
how old are u 2day
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by tosyne2much(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
how old are u 2day
I'm 19 today cool
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm 19 today cool
I hear u abokii

Where's my cake nah
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
°• What the baby whale! undecided ..No!!!
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Mediapace: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
**spits**
and you"ll be carrying things bigger than you here on Nairaland,ireneony sef is even 29 far far older you.
Leave those woman alone,boys can't marry woman,leave them for me wink
tosyne2much:
I'm 19 today cool
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:
**spits**
and you"ll be carrying things bigger than you here on Nairaland,ireneony sef is even 29 far far older you.
Leave those woman alone,boys can't marry woman,leave them for me wink
Ireneony go accept me like that tongue
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Mediapace: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who tell you?
Hope you know she needs Mr Right
tosyne2much:
Ireneony go accept me like that tongue
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by alhajisindodo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
so y'all hold out hopes of being the main chick abi ?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
How do u knw u ar d main chick when they use the same 'format' for both of you

Are you kidding me? Who told you they use the same format?hmmm that's not true my dear..

The side chick does most of the calls and barely even gets a text except for bootycalls. The side chick doesn't get love care and affection like the main chick,does..also the cash spending and gifts will be more with main chick,side chick doesn't go near family,barely even knows the guys real friends but main girl will even be in contact with her in laws.

I could go on on but my dear with these few,you should be able to tell now if you are a side chick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by nelszx: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
It's funny how people find consolation at being what they are. Side chics isn't healthy so basically there's no benefit at being "one". Instead of being one for someone who has a "main" why not change subject and be the "IN THING" #Gracias
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Doubleagent008(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP are those the all the benefits? No form of commitment either financial or otherwise in any little manner. not even a word of prayer from the guy. is that the kind of side we are talking about?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Giyerte(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
I don come again o cheesy. Erm erm.. I'm not advising anybody to be a side chick oo before you all bash me till I go and dive inside 3rd mainland bridge cheesy. I just wanna say 'the benefits'. I thought a lot about this before I could come up with the benefits. Enjoy:

1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Erm erm...before you all bash me Ladies, just remember I'm just writing ni oo, nothing else. Guys lies a lot and you don't even know your position in his life. Just play safe wink
That he don introduce you to all the family does not mean you are the one oooo. Just do you research very well.

I know guys will be happy about this cheesy, awon onisekuse set of peeps undecided. May God deliver us from u guys.

CC: lalasticlala.

I wanna be ur hero babe
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
torqque7:

Are you kidding me? Who told you they use the same format?hmmm that's not true my dear..

The side chick does most of the calls and barely even gets a text except for bootycalls. The side chick doesn't get love care and affection like the main chick,does..also the cash spending and gifts will be more with main chick,side chick doesn't go near family,barely even knows the guys real friends but main girl will even be in contact with her in laws.

I could go on on but my dear with these few,you should be able to tell now if you are a side chick.
I hear u bro but will u open ur mouth to tell her she's d side chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Giyerte:

I wanna be ur hero babe
Goan fight Lion and come back to be my hero cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by 4C2215131: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not in any stuff. So, i'm clean. Did u read that part where I said 'I'm just writing' Chexk it wella. Shallom

Write up such as you put up just don't 'spring' up out of the blue.

As a man thinket...you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2016
4C2215131:

Write up such as you put up just don't 'spring' up out of the blue.

As a man thinket...you know the rest.
Ur opinion
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Unapapadeycraze, what was ur other moniker before you open this one
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by HARDDON: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I don come again o cheesy. Erm erm.. I'm not advising anybody to be a side chick oo before you all bash me till I go and dive inside 3rd mainland bridge cheesy. I just wanna say 'the benefits'. I thought a lot about this before I could come up with the benefits. Enjoy:

1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Erm erm...before you all bash me Ladies, just remember I'm just writing ni oo, nothing else. Guys lies a lot and you don't even know your position in his life. Just play safe wink
That he don introduce you to all the family does not mean you are the one oooo. Just do you research very well.

I know guys will be happy about this cheesy, awon onisekuse set of peeps undecided. May God deliver us from u guys.

CC: lalasticlala.

Side chick or friends 4 benefits? BTW, u didn't mention d monetary greasing benefit
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Unapapadeycraze, what was ur other moniker before you open this one

Other moniker? this is my moniker na, where you see other moniker? I gat none
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Kelly2713(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
ezeblazing:
Side chick agreement paper

i concor
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Other moniker? this is my moniker na, where you see other moniker? I gat none
So, it's ur 1st tym of registering here
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by torqque7(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I hear u bro but will u open ur mouth to tell her she's d side chick
Lol..it depends on the individual, there are ways to pass the message across.

Personally, I have told some plainly that nothing serious can happen between us,and they just ignore me like I didn't say anything. After telling a girl something like that,would you still need to tell her shez your side chick?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
So, it's ur 1st tym of registering here

Yes na. Why did you ask?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KingRex1(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
MrCork:

...but aint u sopose to be tryna loooose weight insted of bein side chick?.....u clearly nota wifey material!!!(((((SHAME)))) undecided
Lwkm..! Crazy dude
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Lwkm..! Crazy dude
angry
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KingRex1(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
angry
You can open ur mouth now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.