Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. (34738 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who give monkey banana? Fu-ck outta here with that bullshit. Nigerian girls as usual, no self-respect whatsoever, smh! undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Virginlandlord:

Will you even know if you are not already?
Nice question bro
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Ademolaononuga: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
cool winkHateU2 Ya Husband don come. No worries of being the side chick.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ademolaononuga:
cool winkHate.U2 Ya Husband don come. No worries of being the side chick.
U are late bro.

Besides, i'm not anybody's side chic

Gud9t wink
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Ademolaononuga: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
U are late bro.

Besides, i'm not anybody's side chic

Gud9t wink

Ur confession. Late for wia When you are one of my favs on nairaland!!! We can roll tho. No worries abt trying something new. A snarl at your reticence to adventuring.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Adeboyefa(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
How do u knw u ar d main chick when they use the same 'format' for both of you
Every woman is a side chick until she is taken to the altar. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Benoy: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

You being his side-chick doesn't mean he's got zero feeling for you. He ll definately be bothered about you, to a certain extent, for the period of your side-chickship cheesy (if such word exists) with him

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

This got me laughing like WTF cheesy cheesy cheesy

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

Time to search like GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH? cheesy I pity you. How can you even search when you are giving your best to becoming the main chick? Stop deluding yourself tongue

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

Iffa hear say drama no dey. A guy ll always have a feeling for his side chick and vice-versa, no matter how little. And where there's a feeling, drama must happen grin

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

You have a point here...Only for the strong-willed though

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

Hmmm...not limited to side chicks alone, even main chicks grin

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

I smell lies here. Orisa ma je n pe meji...Obirin lo n je be grin Ladies and Jealousy na siamese twins dem be cheesy

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Well, Well...shit happens. Heard a related story once. You ll only end up being used with this belief, so DON'T be a side chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Seunnzy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
AsanwaKC:
truth be told...most girls play both roles( side and main chick) to different guys. it's vice versa sha....as guys get side chick..him fit be side guy too.
meaning...bae's got a side guy too
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Seunnzy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Swissheart:
Bae.... ... One man's chin-chin is another man's bread.
then eat both the chinchin and bread
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Adeboyefa:

Every woman is a side chick until she is taken to the altar. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Thank you my sis.

See as they are all pretending as if they know their positions with the guys them talk say they are dating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
FreemanDave:

Well, no one will say the contrary. It is to be seen yet tho.
Evening Alake of Nairaland
I loyal oooo egbon,... How u dey? cool
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by hercatonchires(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder the percentage of youth that can put down stuff and not blunder. Obviously, yours aren't typos coz they're repeated.

That's that, work on it. Need I remind you that we are all in these mess because of "you"-woman? If we had remained in the garden, all these wouldn't have been happening. If you want to be bad, be bad. Stop being lukewarm, you just put up this writing, it gives a perception of who you are even if you truly aren't like that. Why try be a saint again in the end?

Second hand material.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
tanks
No

You are mean. See how you are turning every guy down. You want to remain faceless, you don't want to have anything to do with nairaland guys. Na wa oh.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Topestbilly(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Thank you my sis.

See as they are all pretending as if they know their positions with the guys them talk say they are dating

angry
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by TaiKuun(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
no boyfriend,no worries !
go to the adverts section
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

You are mean. See how you are turning every guy down. You want to remain faceless, you don't want to have anything to do with nairaland guys. Na wa oh.
Why u come take am personal bro sofo undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Why u come take am personal bro sofo undecided

I nor take am personal, I dey vex cos I dey among them. Aunty gbeborun.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2016
hercatonchires:

I wonder the percentage of youth that can put down stuff and not blunder. Obviously, yours aren't typos coz they're repeated.

That's that, work on it. Need I remind you that we are all in these mess because of "you"-woman? If we had remained in the garden, all these wouldn't have been happening. If you want to be bad, be bad. Stop being lukewarm, you just put up this writing, it gives a perception of who you are even if you truly aren't like that. Why try be a saint again in the end?

Second hand material.
Maybe you should correct it right here bro
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I nor take am personal, I dey vex cos I dey among them. Aunty gbeborun.

Amebo cheesy
O ti dun tongue
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo cheesy
O ti dun tongue

Iwo nko? Gbefilacheesy.

Sheee o expect ko dun mo mi tele ni?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by romme2u: 1:20am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo cheesy
O ti dun tongue

u guys are just funny down here cool
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Iwo nko? Gbefilacheesy.

Sheee o expect ko dun mo mi tele ni?
Pele
Ma sun kun oooo
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2016
romme2u:

u guys are just funny down here cool
lol cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KingRex1(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=KingRex1 post=45107536][/quote]Still up
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KingRex1(m): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Still up
Yea.. U jst woke up?
This ur thread sha
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Yea.. U jst woke up?

This ur thread sha
Yea just up.
Wat's up with my thread cheesy
Just writing ni jare
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KingRex1(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Yea just up. Wat's up with my thread cheesy Just writing ni jare
In the first place, you've painted all niggas unfaithful.
Secondly u tell ladies thers no hope.
Then u tell them to enjoy the hopelessness.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 28, 2016
KingRex1:
In the first place, you've painted all niggas unfaithful.

Secondly u tell ladies thers no hope.

Then u tell them to enjoy the hopelessness.
shocked shocked
Are u serious
That's how u see it thou and I won't argue that.

That's not what I mean to pass across but I also understand that diff things mean diff things to diff peeps.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by KingRex1(m): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
Are u serious
That's how u see it thou and I won't argue that.

That's not what I mean to pass across but I also understand that diff things mean diff things to diff peeps.
Yea thats how i see it.

I commend the intellect output tho. See as u turn black somthin white.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Yea thats how i see it.

I commend the intellect output tho. See as u turn black somthin white.
lol

Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.