Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. (34755 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
FreemanDave:
I see hypocrisy everywhere....

Most of you ladies rebuking and refuting, you all know your ways. Continue.. .

And thise guys castigating Op, I hope you are being sincere because I have a feeling most of you will welcome this trend.

I am on the fence on this..
U ar a MAN
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
KiNiBiGd:

If you are in a right relationship you will know, you will have peace of mind, you need to pretend, no fear and many more
kiss

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by handzomee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin
fairlyusedpant:
First to commentus

DISADVANTAGES OF BEING A SIDE CHICK
the guy will knack his main chick softly and slowly, but for the side chick, the guy will knack his side chick with frustration, rejection and aggression, the girl bore hole would be blocked instantly, she will need engine oil to apply on it, to have easy access for the next customer
and she might become a side chick till she reaches 40 years, then her name would change from fool @ 40 to side chick @ 40
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Toscoas2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I don come again o cheesy. Erm erm.. I'm not advising anybody to be a side chick oo before you all bash me till I go and dive inside 3rd mainland bridge cheesy. I just wanna say 'the benefits'. I thought a lot about this before I could come up with the benefits. Enjoy:

1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Erm erm...before you all bash me Ladies, just remember I'm just writing ni oo, nothing else. Guys lies a lot and you don't even know your position in his life. Just play safe wink
That he don introduce you to all the family does not mean you are the one oooo. Just do you research very well.

I know guys will be happy about this cheesy, awon onisekuse set of peeps undecided. May God deliver us from u guys.

Ha! ur papa will say, he has a daughter. SE omo lele yi, abi omo langidi. You don't plan to b like Aisha Buhari, Dangote's wife or ur State Gov's wife bt ur plans are "Side chick". Barren woman would rather remain barren, than hv ur type as a daughter. Gbam!!!
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by 1miccza: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who born the Chick abeg?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Toscoas2:

Ha! ur papa will say, he has a daughter. SE omo lele yi, abi omo langidi. You don't plan to b like Aisha Buhari, Dangote's wife or ur State Gov's wife bt ur plans are "Side chick". Barren woman would rather remain barren, than hv ur type as a daughter. Gbam!!!
Ok!
Seen
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
jidxin:
abeg una be hen point of correction its chic nd not chick
just get d message wink
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by ayusco85(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I don come again o cheesy. Erm erm.. I'm not advising anybody to be a side chick oo before you all bash me till I go and dive inside 3rd mainland bridge cheesy. I just wanna say 'the benefits'. I thought a lot about this before I could come up with the benefits. Enjoy:

1. FREEDOM: mehn, there will be freedom. Since you are the SC, he won't be bothered about where or what are you doing. You are free to go wherever you wanna go, do whatever you wanna do and hang out with anybody. He won't question your movements.

2. NOT TOO LONELY: I mean whenever you feel like talking to someone, you can easily call him and tell him you are coming over. You wont feel too lonely. A problem shared is problem half solved, remember It's better than being lonely, loneliness kills. Trust me, I have been there wink

3. TIME TO SEARCH: This is the time to search for that guy you have been dreaming about! Yes! You have the time to pick who fits in your description and imagination. Since you have a sex mate(imma not a bad girl here o), you can easily take your time to pick that guy you wanna spend the rest of your life with.

4. NO DRAMAS: yes! You know all the dramas with guys and relationships You won't be in for that cheesy. No living with fights and arguments that normally happens in a relationship.
NO 'where are you', 'why don't you pick my calls', 'what are you wearing', 'why are you online by this time', 'why can't you act like a wife material for once'. Menh!!! All these over jealous guys self ehn! I tire for them oo.

5. NO WORRIES ABOUT BREAK-UP: Yes ke cheesy. If eventually you find that 'GUY', you can easily walk away without feeling guilty cheesy (just a thought thou).

6. SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We ladies lies a lot, yes. I know that especially when it comes to sex talk cheesy. You can have sex with this guy whenever you are horrny! Damn it!

7. NO WORRIES ABOUT WHERE HE IS OR WHAT HE'S DOING: Why do you have to worry about someone you know has lots of Girlfrnds Kilo kan aye nitori olorun undecided. If he like, he can be in hell or heaven, he no concern you.

8. YOU MIGHT EVENTUALLY END UP TOGETHER: who knows Maybe the 'main chick' fvcked up and being the nearest cheesy, he might decide to propose and get married to you.

Erm erm...before you all bash me Ladies, just remember I'm just writing ni oo, nothing else. Guys lies a lot and you don't even know your position in his life. Just play safe wink
That he don introduce you to all the family does not mean you are the one oooo. Just do you research very well.

I know guys will be happy about this cheesy, awon onisekuse set of peeps undecided. May God deliver us from u guys.

So no financial benefits to been a side check? Are u a side chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
youmour:

Sharrap dia,you are a runs girl and a side chic to many men,your totex go soon expire.
ok cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Badoo omo mushin. I see U.
Noted!
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
banme1:
Op is a pained side chick
I read it bro
Gracias wink
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not a supporter of promiscuity and moral decadence cool
says who undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by wink2015(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:

what is the meaning of side chick? At least you should have define it or explain the meaning before listing all those bla bla
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
wink2015:

what is the meaning of side chick? At least you should have define it or explain the meaning before listing all those bla bla
okies

I will remba nxt tym bro wink
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by pinkiberry(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
this is insulting and degrading to womanhood. why would you sign up to be a side chick. I would never be one.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by unapapadeycraze: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2, are you a side chick?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Virginlandlord: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
pinkiberry:
this is insulting and degrading to womanhood. why would you sign up to be a side chick. I would never be one.

Will you even know if you are not already?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by rosieluv(f): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
First to commentus

the guy will knack his main chick softly and slowly, but for the side chick, the guy will knack his side chick with frustration, rejection and aggression, the girl bore hole would be blocked instantly, she will need engine oil to apply on it, to have easy access for the next customer
and she might become a side chick till she reaches 40 years, then her name would change from fool @ 40 to side chick @ 40
chai guy dis is wicked
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by AfroBlue(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
beware of this advice young ladies....men keep an unofficial database of both chaste and loose and women with medium to high mileage. you may think that you're outsmarting the male gender in such matters but it doesn't work like that!

keep your treasure box locked up and legs closed until you are blessed with your own mate!

and you're very welcome for this knowledge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by tr3y(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
How does one dive into Third Mainland Bridge?
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Busynikita(f): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm No 6- sex wit no strings attached. I'v tried it bt didn't work o.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Topestbilly(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Na so oo

LoL @ ur profile pix, u sha tryna let dis folks get dat point "ain't a niqqa but a chick" grin

Dat Tummy tho cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by honsaint(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
End time chick
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Sayelabola(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
ezeblazing:
Side chick agreement paper
Watch out for the ladies mentionssss!
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Sayelabola(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
PapaZeus:
I came,i read,i commented,i moved on

You for pinch a tent and live there permanently. grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
...Until you start catching feelings. angry
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by jidxin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
just get d message wink
love ur sigi.. Re u on bbm
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by wampy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
First to commentus

I don't blame her she need triple deliverance at mountain of fire
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Hate.U2, are you a side chick?
I'm not anybody's chic self
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Bamz(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2

Learn to type correctly. There's nothing as cute as a lady who knows her diction.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
jidxin:
love ur sigi.. Re u on bbm
tanks
No
Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bamz:
HaamteU2

Learn to type correctly. There's nothing as cute as a lady who knows her diction.
point out the errors bor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Couple / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.