Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43769 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by AreaFada2: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Very terrible situation. They even have to date several ATMs to make ends meet. The most generous ATM gets more browse time. grin

Poverty in the land is turning lots of girls to oloshos. shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Obere4u: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
HolyHero:
from experience
lol :-)) Where in SE did you marry from?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by delerx(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ori e fo ka sibe OP
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by delerx(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Most girls on nairaland r guilty of this

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Flashh: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Misspicy, how market? Any contribution to the topic?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by titosantana(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Broke uncultured girls are so annoying.

Their mouth no get break at all. Them go just ask like say them keep money for your pocket.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by kazyhm(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
donmoz:
U spend on her because u kia for her bro if u love ur girl u gat to make her look good even u will feel good but again u also look @ ur pocket also you only do wat u can do and the ones u can't u can always tell her and if she really loves u and not lusting over ur money am very sure she would undastand love is abt giving abt how u can make the oda person life better and besides itz even sometimes vis versa if she have and ur broke am sure she'll give u I have seen many girls who are the ones spending on guys...I tink the problem is when a guy is trying to impress a lady instead of being real...if u dnt have u don't have if u can do just do it

you're a Jones

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by delerx(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk. Is he talking abt all girls
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by JoeBlocks(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:
You no go fit ever change undecided
You unko? tongue
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Na only this babe get sense 4 this thread. I don't know where others kept theirs.
See your life undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:
Misspicy, how market? Any contribution to the topic?
Broke boys thread,I have no contribution Flashy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You unko? tongue
What I do embarassed
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by free2blast(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Drabeey:
Chai... se person wey make sense like kilode!

You are very on point my brother.
why will girls put all their problems on a guy yet they will start claiming equality. Mtcheew!

Lailai, i will never marry a broke girl. If you are not related to Otedola or Jagaban, trust me i will rather patronize Allen junction. Ur father well, well.
Na u dem send come!.
I go hustle, come back and still try put things together for you. U go con say i be broke ass nigga.

Abeg, i don dey vex...

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
Baba abeg nor vex...shuo!
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by ronald4lif(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

Arrant nonsense. Why should be looking for a man to make a billionaire when she can work to becoming one herself? Or is she allergic to being billionaire.

A man can be rich and his girlfriend or wife broke. If she want to be rich let her get her ass off and hustle like he did. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by OluDaylay(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dats the life of a Biach. Ma brodas, make una just pray make Baba God bless men hustle cuz u no need worry over dem. Dem full every wia, oshofree punanies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by JoeBlocks(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:
What I do embarassed
Na only you no. grin
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Flashh: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:

[size=20pt] Broke boys thread, [/size]I have no contribution Flashy cheesy
angrysadundecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Obere4u:

Wetin concern igbo concern this now? and how did you get that info that their bride price dey high?

My friend meshunu dia,is he lying?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by eyinjuege: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na wah o

Brokeness everywhere.

You turn right, left, even upandan na same thing
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Obere4u: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
youmour:

My friend meshunu dia,is he lying?
Enyi m, mekpe onu dia.... he is lying
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
wicked soul

You don't look broke,fine gal.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by UyiIredia(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ Rapmoney: Well said bro. Well said.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by ronald4lif(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin

Leeches be like why is this one ruining show for us? grin

You have got pride and self-respect. A wifey material unlike the spongers we have nowadays who sees relationship as a survival means.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Na only you no. grin
tonguetongue
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:
angrysadundecided
True talk tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Realhommie(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin
You are a sensible sombori.... God bless you
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Doctorfitz: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Its funny when u ask a guy to buy u what ur FATHER can't afford to get u,if e easy d man 4 buy am4 u...u sef workhard,we all need 2

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by KevinDein: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rohypnol:
I support girls that look for rich guys for marriage.
Times are hard and everybody wants the best for themselves and their families besides the primary responsibility of men in families is to provide so its ok for women to test the ability of a man to provide for his family before marrying him.

Girls carry go jare, nothing do you.

All these broke guys lamenting on the thread should go and hustle and leave girls for guys like us that can take care of them.
so Mr. man in your twisted little shallow mind anyone who doesn't condone leeching by girls is broke? With this sort of backward reasoning, I doubt you have that much money.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by HolyHero: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Obere4u:

lol :-))
Where in SE did you marry from?
enugu
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:

See your life undecided

tonguetongue
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
ABEG LEAVE GRAMMAR! NA WHICH SIDE U DEY? DEPENDENT OR INDEPENDENT LADY? I DONT NEED ANY EPISTLE 4RM U.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Dollipsejay(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.