Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43703 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Flashh: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:

True talk tongue grin
I should start telling you if I'm broke or not. Mtchew. cheesy

I noticed one of the gold-diggers gave you a "Like" for calling this thread "Broke guy's thread".

SMH for una o.

10 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by delerx(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
To b frank this boyfriend -girll friend thing is where hiv is transmitted easily. Cos both get carried away with the professed love n start digging raw. Things fall apart with a new beginning else where. This circle keeps going and going. Call up girls r less risky, cheap and emotional friendly

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by VanBommel(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided......
be deceiving yourself
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Topestbilly(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

Oh! Dis is d kinda woman me talking about.

Hop u're practising what u're preaching? If yes.

Send me the list of items needed for our introduction. Waiting.......... MyLady grin
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Dollipsejay(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by IshiBANmore: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by IshiBANmore: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:

I should start telling you if I'm broke or not. Mtchew. cheesy

I noticed one of the gold-diggers gave you a "Like" for calling this thread "Broke guy's thread".

SMH for una o.
Only broke boys complain
Real rich men don't make this kind of noise,

and the word "Gold digger" only exist in broke boys world tongue

cest fini!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Johnsown1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
True talk bro, those broken ass gold digger are everywhere looking for maga

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
VanBommel:
be deceiving yourself

Did I mention your name....don't quote me.... Freedom of speech..
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by falconey(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:
You no go fit ever change undecided
Common spicy
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:

tonguetongue
Who wife material EPP?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:

Common spicy
DURRRHH cry
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:
Rapmoney, excellent write up.

The rate of hungry and lazy girls in the society is a serious call for concern. Broke ladies are the ones who always complain that guys who refuse to spend on them are stingy and extremely broke. Normally something their parents cannot afford must be something their boyfriend can do. Ur papa no fit buy Iphone6 for u, u dey inflict pains on the innocent guy make him satisfy ur financial urge. Yeye dey smell.
I dey see u, my guy! cheesy
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Flashh: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
misspicy:

Only broke boys complain
Real rich men don't make this kind of noise,

and the word "Gold digger" only exist in broke boys world tongue

cest fini!!!
Seun, we need the "dislike" button please.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Pheals(f): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
favoryte33:
ABEG LEAVE GRAMMAR! NA WHICH SIDE U DEY? DEPENDENT OR INDEPENDENT LADY? I DONT NEED ANY EPISTLE 4RM U.
if u ar mad at me ... U dont need to quote me cry cry
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Pheals(f): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Arrant nonsense. Why should be looking for a man to make a billionaire when she can work to becoming one herself? Or is she allergic to being billionaire.

A man can be rich and his girlfriend or wife broke. If she want to be rich let her get her ass off and hustle like he did. undecided
read wat i wrote up there again !!!!!

Any one wu ave shld giv to d relationship
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ Rapmoney: Well said bro. Well said.
Thanks bro!
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:

Duurrh tongue
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Elinob(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why some of the girl always take it has a point of duty
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by ichommy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Shuo! Una plan am? Abeg, where is ichommy and alkarulezz?

Emusmith, tosyne2much, toks2008, cutehector, chappychase...ronald4lif, charlesnneji...

Lalasticlala, rocktation

Sir rapmoney, I dey one corner dey look Sir. D topic self marvel me.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Elinob(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Some of the girl always take it has a point of duty.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by VanBommel(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Did I mention your name....don't quote me.... Freedom of speech..
the "speech" ain't necessary undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:

[email]
Flashh:

[/email]
Flashh:

Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
ichommy:

Sir rapmoney, I dey one corner dey look Sir. D topic self marvel me.
Nothing do you, bro! cool
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by VanBommel(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Broke girls always "tasking" you since 1000000BC.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Girls no go near here cos alotta broke guys don take over

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by sexytyga(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin
Like sey you neva ask of anytin from guy before. Mtcheew, dey here dey form porch girl.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by IshiBANmore: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Broke girls cannot afford menstrual pads

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by wordbank(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flashh:

Plus e-slap button

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Knew there would be a counter thread, its just the perfect one cheesy cheesy .....

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Adalberto(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
who ask u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.