Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (29225 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
@posakosa
My question to Uju so what happens if you get this man of your dreams and along the way, he LOSES it all

Will you leave him ?

How can he lose it when he has a sharp shooting Manager as a wife? U think she will siddon look while all that booty goes asunder? Pls stop underestimating us!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
posakosa:

My question to Uju so what happens if you get this man of your dreams and along the way, he LOSES it all

Will you leave him ?

I know that shit happens. And when they do, I'm willing to deal with it. I had a priviledged childhood and when I lost my dad, I had to face poverty. Did I die? No! I faced it and I survided it.

The rich get poor and the poor get rich. That's life. Call me twisted, but I'd rather have the rich now and poor later, than the poor now and rich later. What I cant chance is the poor now and poor forever

dats what she said
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by kinnkw(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
About the entire topic

A FOOL HAS SPOKEN.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by MUZBO(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
waterworks:

chaii you are more than materialistic. you are even stupid on top.

I believe a guy that doesn’t have all these things at age 28-30 might never be rich again
shakes head
how old are you and what do you have?
Lol. She won't tell you but read my previous post to her- I gave her all she could ever ask for. . . and more, yet she wants it all and doesn't want to give up any.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by charles316: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
posakosa:

Will you leave him ?

the gold digger will jump ship.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by kinnkw(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
This kind of thought coming from a woman in the 21st century.
All the girl supporting her should have lived in the stone age
When woman sit at home and produce kids and wait for the man to come home from the farm.

You are not just a gold digger, you are also a thief and would probably kill the Man in future to Inherit his wealth. ( have you given that a thought?). Its really an option, after all what good is he alive its the money you came for.

Thank goodness wishes are just wishes, if not beggers like Uju Will ride.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by gregoro(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
Well i really don't think shes a gold digger cos we are all entitled to our own different opinions about different stuffs but i would like to say that love is pure and supernatural and so cant be influenced by such mere material things like houses, cars, money and all, so i think u should try and change ur ideology about love cos its unconditional and im talking about true love here, also i do understand that the situation we find ourselves in these days aint helping matters but we should not mess with basic fundamental stuffs like BIRTH, DEATH and LOVE.

Respect.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by ayobase(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2009
Lacdies of these days are always
comproming what its calledl "Wildest Dream"
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by OvieE: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
[cyberjinx

Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man?
« #296 on: Today at 11:00:30 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uju you want to be totally certain of a fully financially secure life?then make your future yourself.YOU DONT NEED ANOTHER MAN'S WEALTH TO SECURE IT!

I have left so many chics for that same reason,(no offence,best decision of my life).im currently dating someone who is worth it.just the fact that she truly loved me when i was a mess, gives me the internal conviction to give her the best life has to offer.if you knew her you would understand when i say she is having quite a blast( and we aint married yet!)

It is no sin to want someone who is more than able to cater to ur financial needs, but note that it takes years of toil, blood and sweat to get there.If your man gets there without you, what does he need u for?

be careful, what you wish for,you may get it as well as the consequences of such a decision.im pretty sure that u r a nice person, so i'll advise again''change ur mentality, and do so fast'' Good men arent easy to find. ]

[bcyberjinx is correct you know. Since love do not come up in ur lists, there is no need for you to look for a rich man with all those things. You can financially independent on you by working hard on you own. I do not know where you live but take a look at what is happening to Nigeria banks. All the rich people in nigeria they are asually the poorest people in that country. Imaging you landed one of this rich men that backrupt Nigeria banks today or their children in the name of money, now that many of them may lose every they have, what you would do?. Uju, you are the kind of a person that make men to join criminal gangs to please you fuckin small hole in between you legs. A prostitute will not request what you are asking and they will be hundred time better than you in bed. You want to reap what you do not sole. How do know where that money and things you want came from. Uju, may good have mercy on you. The truth is that, marriage and love is not in life. A shameless girl like you with a child on back will never get that kind of things. You no longer a virgin, you ready have child for another man, what makes you think I will marry a trap girl like you. I believe you baby father kind you out because of greediness, you have no love for him or think of marrying him that is why he kick you black and skiny ass out.]
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
@poster, ask your self, Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man?
and you will get your answer cool
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fila-Mann:

When I marry, I expect my wife to cook delicious meals, clean the house, keep it sassy, pamper me to pieces, be pleasing to my friends, family, look drop dead gorgeous regardless what time of day!! I don’t care how she was when I married her but from that wedding day, ha, she MUST represent, I can’t stand for anything less and besides, I have a rep to protect.

So if she needs me to provide the latest kitchen, cleaning equipment to workers to go with it, Jacuzzi, regular trips to the spa, holidays abroad (my kids CANNOT be raz), money for correct chops and things, etc, etc, etc, I damn well will pay for it!! In fact she will be so busy taking care of me and enjoying the job that she dare not look elsewhere.

So UjuJoan, if you want to marry a rich man, we dey, just be ready to honour, obey and in fact worship, the rest na jara!

There's nothing you want in a woman that most women are not willing to give already, except of course for the highlighted.

Of course it makes it easier when the money's there. Most guys want the same thing you want and most women too. But how do you expect me to still look good after all the stress it takes to build a home, without the spa, Jacuzzi, trips abroad and all the other jivings cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by gregoro(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
I believe you baby father kind you out because of greediness, you have no love for him or think of marrying him that is why he kick you black and skiny ass out.]

Aha bros ovie Biko now, take am easy on the babe, its a free world remember?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by FBS: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
You folks still on this topic?
Na wa o.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by boy1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2009
waterworks:

chaii you are more than materialistic. you are even stupid on top.

I believe a guy that doesn’t have all these things at age 28-30 might never be rich again
shakes head
how old are you and what do you have?
yes o!what does she have?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by OvieE: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
I believe you baby father kind you out because of greediness, you have no love for him or think of marrying him that is why he kick you black and skiny ass out.]

Aha bros ovie Biko now, take am easy on the babe, its a free world remember?

I will take it easy only if she wants a man to steal to satisfy her skynny ass or become a corrupt politician. Like my wife says, all things are just a mere dream. I want to see how exactly how you look like or like one of those Ibo bleaching bitch. UJU, I am sorry for all this baching but you make women feel shame on themselves and most here are even against you. I do not care whether is a free world but this girl is exactly who she is and she will never find a man with those things; not even a man his forthies will have a such thing.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by MUZBO(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
Uju, the rocket scientist, pls declare your real assets before you return from your trip to space. Pleeeeaasssee!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

There's nothing you want in a woman that most women are not willing to give already, except of course for the highlighted.

Of course it makes it easier when the money's there. Most guys want the same thing you want and most women too. But how do you expect me to still look good after all the stress it takes to build a home, without the spa, Jacuzzi, trips abroad and all the other jivings cheesy

very funny woman grin grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
Okay, first of all, I'm going to say that I dont think I'll be foolish enough to have a child for a Man that's not my husband. So Y'all whinning about the baby on my profile, relax, okay?

Secondly, @ Muzbo, I've told you before that my 'assets' are neither your biz, nor a factor in what I want.

My hrt wants what it wants for Christs sakes!! You guys chill out okay? tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
r231:

very funny woman grin grin grin

I am so loving her rite now!!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by soldee: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2009
I dont see what all the fuss is about anyway. Most rich men marry gold diggers! If the girl wasn't digging, then her family was doing the digging on her behalf. Its called looking for a suitable husband for our daughter - very legit in these parts! In fact when its the parents doing the digging, the whole game has a very decent blanket over it!! And its only when the man has no family ties that he should fear a takeover. When both the man and woman have family ties, then family binds all - neat. And by the way, nobody has perfected the art of gold digging like the rich themselves, so who are the rug-rats to give it a bad name. Its just insurance if you ask me. When all is said and done: Really rich men dont usually include 'Rich' in their criteria for ideal woman!!
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by gregoro(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
I will take it easy only if she wants a man to steal to satisfy her skynny ass or become a corrupt politician. ,

Thanks to Oghene that you decided to take it easy on the babe at last,

I want to see how exactly how you look like or like one of those Ibo bleaching bitch,

Hmmmm bros dis one wey u don dey use pattern dey ask for her picture so, e be like say ur wife no dey safe again oh cos the moment u see Uju na something else go begin happen oh, Lol

I am sorry for all this baching but ,

Na wa oh, wonders shall never end, u never see pictures u don dey sorry already, ur intentions don dey show small small, Lol

but you make women feel shame on themselves and most here are even against you,

Bros who tell you say all woman no like wetin Uju dey talk, u think say na so dem like to drink garri abi, even ur wife sef likes it when u shower her with gifts, see no mind all the babes for there wey dey form say dem no like wetin Uju talk cos dem all like comfort besides na Uju own we don hear, who knows what the others got to say?,

I do not care whether is a free world but this girl is exactly who she is and she will never find a man with those things; not even a man his forthies will have a such thing.

Bros i beg make u care oh, cos she owns her life and so can decide to do anything with it cos its hers besides na babes like that dey marry better guys pass these days especialy the Omo Mummy types of guys or even whitemen. Soji oh bros cos no time to chek the time again oh, i hail oh. meanwhile shay na Isoko u be abi na Urhobo?, all the same Dooooooo
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by OvieE: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
Uju, If you want to be stable since no love or marriage in your priority, you can work hard and financial independent. Even I have all those things and your ass is beautiful, I will still not be with ashawo goldigger like you because God said he who find a wife have a good things in life. My also pastor also said that luxury cars and house are all meanless without God almighty on you side. I will only advice to get close to god because you will go to your early grave. Even the rich man in the world like Bill Gate do not even own house of what you even measure with all the billion dollars he has. The poverty in Nigeria has really destory most girls in Nigeria. they think that the only way out of poverty is get a rich crinimal man. If you lived In USA then you will work like every other girls out there without depending or searching for a rich man silly girls. Instead of you to teach your young child a value of life, you a man who suffer to get to were he is to care for a child he did not brought into this world. I love children and very soon I will have my own but your child will grow up to do what you are doing today. I also believe you are located in Nigeria because if your are located in USA or CANADA or UK or FRANCE or other rich countries, you will not come and say such a thing. May GOD have Mercy on your soul because you are on the wrong part of life. God bless those who work hard but if depend on already made man without in return apart from that hole in you legs, you will regrect it. Go to church and service GOD and teach you child a value of life.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
aysometin:

I am so loving her rite now!!!

hahahaha.me too pls madam uju don worry jare you will find your rich person jus make sure he doesn't use your left breast for ritual after u finish spending the money he has b4 he met u, lol

By the way u never did answer my previous question , What happened to d guy u where dating dat has all those things u r asking for?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by gregoro(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2009
UJu well i really don't disagree with ur point sha but i think u should take it easy on urself besides time no dey wait for any man, im sure ur already 30 something and if u continue in this trend maybe u would have been 50 before u finaly get wat ur seeking, hold one bobo strong and start a nice cool life together or else, no say i no tell you oh.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
r231:

hahahaha.me too pls madam uju don worry jare you will find your rich person jus make sure he doesn't use your left breast for ritual after u finish spending the money he has b4 he met u, lol

By the way u never did answer my previous question , What happened to d guy u where dating dat has all those things u r asking for?

We broke up for very cogent reasons . . One of those 'we couldnt help it' things. No regrets though, he's still my best friend. smiley

OvieE:

Uju, If you want to be stable since no love or marriage in your priority, you can work hard and financial independent. Even I have all those things and your ass is beautiful, I will still not be with ashawo goldigger like you because God said he who find a wife have a good things in life. My also pastor also said that luxury cars and house are all meanless without God almighty on you side. I will only advice to get close to god because you will go to your early grave. Even the rich man in the world like Bill Gate do not even own house of what you even measure with all the billion dollars he has. The poverty in Nigeria has really destory most girls in Nigeria. they think that the only way out of poverty is get a rich crinimal man. If you lived In USA then you will work like every other girls out there without depending or searching for a rich man silly girls. Instead of you to teach your young child a value of life, you a man who suffer to get to were he is to care for a child he did not brought into this world. I love children and very soon I will have my own but your child will grow up to do what you are doing today. I also believe you are located in Nigeria because if your are located in USA or CANADA or UK or FRANCE or other rich countries, you will not come and say such a thing. May GOD have Mercy on your soul because you are on the wrong part of life. God bless those who work hard but if depend on already made man without in return apart from that hole in you legs, you will regrect it. Go to church and service GOD and teach you child a value of life.

Who is this raving lunatic
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by gregoro(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2009

Ah bros i sabi rich man wey dey find woman wey e go use her bobby make money oh, shay make i suggest am give Uju ni, Lol
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
gregoro:

Ah bros i sabi rich man wey dey find woman wey e go use her bobby make money oh, shay make i suggest am give Uju ni, Lol

Dont you know how to use the 'insert quote' button. Your posts are confusing.
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

We broke up for very cogent reasons . . One of those 'we couldnt help it' things. No regrets though, he's still my best friend. smiley

Oh ok kool

Who is this raving lunatic

HA
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by r231(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

so what do u do for a living,
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by gregoro(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2009

Well sorry madam Uju, can u skool me on that?
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
Uju, what do u do for a living, what is your level of education, what would u call a sensible achievement of yours?
Just trying to understand you better, no insult intended
Re: Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ Fhemmmy, @ r231

I know you have good reasons to want to know! But I just dont want to say. Like I said in one of my posts, I'm confortable! I consider any man more comofortable than I am, a rich man. If I marry someone I'm better than, I'll always feel like he's not man enough for me. Not because I'm too rich, but because any guy I'm better than is . . . well, he's not rich. cheesy cheesy

As for dating . . . I dont even date rich guys, I go for the bastardly rich grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.