Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47370 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
don't tell me you are already scared of the Hausa comparison. Is SE no longer Igbo? okay lemme rephrase: it's foolhardy to compare the achievement of the Igbo's in SE and other regions where they claim to have indigenes in to just one tribe. pls don't quote me again if you can't wrap this around your brains, don't have time to lecture your dummy head.

Why should I be afraid of the Hausas? I am not the one they are stationed in his backyard drilling and polluting their land, making billionaires of themselves and leaving them with crumbs.

You need to get your head examined. You Binis that dumped your ancient Bini language for Igbo sounding ones should be ashamed of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Which PH are you talking about? Don't let the Ijaws of PHLGA catch you. If you are talking about those Rumu slums in Obio/ akpor LGA with dilapidated "public yards", then you are joking.

Your Obio Akpor LGA has nothing on Owerri, let's not even talk about Enugu, that will be taking it too far.
ikwerre has for 4 L.G.A'S PH,OBIO AKPOR, IKWERRE AND EMOHUA

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Spot on. I visited their Iwuhurohna otuntun facebook page days ago, and they were lamenting about hoe their people have refused to marry their girls bug are instead marrying Igbo girls.

The amount of hatred those peeps have for Ndiigbo had no part 2 , I was amazed at the kind of things I was seeing there. From now onwards, I had decided to return their hatred back to them 4 folds.
return their hate back, it will consume them very soon.
I will rather be a 5th wife to an Alhaji than seeing myself marrying to an ikwere. GOD FORBID
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so PH is what is giving you "rags" a false sense of importance..
And whats so spectacular in PH? the heavy traffic, shanties and open yards, floody, unorganised sodom and gomorrah capital of Nigeria.
Sorry, I will rather pick Enugu city.
And btw, we are not discussing cities but Rural towns and their Achievements.
I repeat ikwerre communities are backward and diabolic, and Nnewi alone will flog you people in money, development and achievement.
Shoe get size abeg.
nothing spectacular but you guys are in every nook and cranny of it making ends meet, y didn't u stay in your spectacular hamlets ?

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I will rather be a 5th wife to an Alhaji than seeing myself marrying to an ikwere. GOD FORBID
you wish
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
ikwerre has for 4 L.G.A'S PH,OBIO AKPOR, IKWERRE AND EMOHUA

Ikwerres have 3 and half LGAs. PHLGA, you share with Ijaws and that's the heart of the city.

Obio akpor with its slum Rumus is nothing to write home about.
Emohua is a giant mud house infested poverty stricken area, I have been there before.
Bunch of lazy set of people not willing to farm.

Ikwerre LGA is no match to just Njikoka LGA in Anambra, in infrastructures, human resources or otherwise. Worst still, the whole place is creeping with cult groups killing themselves on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
nothing spectacular but you guys are in every nook and cranny of it making ends meet, y didn't u stay in your spectacular hamlets ?
we are there in port harcourt because we are historically industrious business people who are migratory in nature just like the chinese is in Africa doing biz.
Laziness is not in our blood unlike you people.
Abeg shoe get size, you people should go and find una size.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
you wish
there is nothing in wishing.
Descendants of Benin slaves who forgot their bini names, culture and language..
Jokers.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Ikwerres have 3 and half LGAs. PHLGA, you share with Ijaws and that's the heart of the city.

Obio akpor with its slum Rumus is nothing to write home about.
Emohua is a giant mud house infested poverty stricken area, I have been there before.
Bunch of lazy set of people not willing to farm.

Ikwerre LGA is no match to just Njikoka LGA in Anambra, in infrastructures, human resources or otherwise. Worst still, the whole place is creeping with cult groups killing themselves on daily basis.

but what where doing in all this places that you know them so well, looking for daily bread? lol the mass influx of Igbo's into pH is second to none. makes me wonder what they saw in a slum, when Njikoka is even better off grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
we are there in port harcourt because we are historically industrious business people who are migratory in nature just like the chinese is in Africa doing biz.

Good answer. It's time these people are told the bitter truth.

Arusi Nye nsogbu nnekwu, egosiya osisi ejiri pia ya.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
but what where doing in all this places that you know them so well, looking for daily bread? lol the mass influx of Igbo's into pH is second to none. makes me wonder what they saw in a slum, when Njikoka is even better off grin

Njikoka is supposed to be a rural LGA, but is highly urbanized with modern buildings, markets, tarred roads and all, and it's heavily populated, more populated than Emohua, which for all intents and purposes is a bushland.

Igbos are everywhere, home and abroad. It doesn't mean we consider those places better than our homes.

The world belongs to adventurers.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No you are there because it's better off than your hamlets and enclave. You are there cos you left your villages to look for greener pastures in the oil rich city, you are there because whenever each uncle returns home for Christmas he picks one of you to the city so Christmas is always something to look forward to cos you'll be leaving the dark soon.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Good answer. It's time these people are told the bitter truth.

Arusi Nye nsogbu nnekwu, egosiya osisi ejiri pia ya.
one thing I like about yorubas is how they defend their tribe and culture.
Igbos should always confront any "RAGS OF A PEOPLE" who think that they can touch the tail of an Agu and go free.
I don't tolerate rubbish.
I am a Proud Igbo girl, A Tigress and am proud of my people, culture and identity without any apology.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
there is nothing in wishing.
Descendants of Benin slaves who forgot their bini names, culture and language..
Jokers.
can you interpret an igbo song for me?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
can you interpret an igbo song for me?
ya. Bring it on. Sweety
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Njikoka is supposed to be a rural LGA, but is highly urbanized with modern buildings, markets, tarred roads and all, and it's heavily populated, more populated than Emohua, which for all intents and purposes is a bushland.

Igbos are everywhere, home and abroad. It doesn't mean we consider those places better than our homes.

The world belongs to adventurers.
you guys are everywhere agreed, but the in this case broda you considered it better than yours.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why be a 5th wife of an alhajii, when you can be my first lady, the one and only of an ofe mmanu?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
No you are there because it's better off than your hamlets and enclave. You are there cos you left your villages to look for greener pastures in the oil rich city, you are there because whenever each uncle returns home for Christmas he picks one of you to the city so Christmas is always something to look forward to cos you'll be leaving the dark soon.
so the chinese in Nigeria doing business are here because Nigeria is better than china or china is poor?
when last did u take an i.q test?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya. Bring it on. Sweety
okay.. lm sure know it. Jehovah, idi ebube eluwa.. inachachi.. nalamo, ibebube nara Jehovah, ibebube. sometun like that
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
one thing I like about yorubas is how they defend their tribe and culture.
Igbos should always confront any "RAGS OF A PEOPLE" who think that they can touch the tail of an Agu and go free.
I don't tolerate rubbish.
I am a Proud Igbo girl, A Tigress and am proud of my people, culture and identity without any apology.

Imagine a group of confused Bini people that dumped their Bini language and culture for a superior Igbo culture and language, poking their hands into our eyes, rather than be grateful for the beautiful culture and language we lent them, they are busy disfiguring the language instead of shamefully dropping the language and picking up their long forgotten Bini language.

Bunch of language and culture thieves.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Why be a 5th wife of an alhajii, when you can be my first lady, the one and only of an ofe mmanu?
hahahaha. ofe mmanu is not a deregatory name but a teasing name for our yoruba brothers who love an oily soups.
Where is the song?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so the chinese in Nigeria doing business are here because Nigeria is better than china or china is poor?
when last did u take an i.q test?
You need the IQ test this is a case of rural-urban migration not bilateral relationships and foreign investments. I thought you were smart, na to claim tigress u know

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
okay.. lm sure know it. Jehovah, idi ebube eluwa.. inachachi.. nalamo, ibebube nara Jehovah, ibebube. sometun like that

The song is:

Jehova, idi ebube na ebe m no, Jehovah, idi ebube! ( repeated two times)
N'eluigwe, ibu eze, n' eluwa, ina achi achi!
N'alanmuo, ibu dike n'agha, Jehovah idi ebube!

Interpretation( not literal)

Jehovah you are glorious to me, Jehovah you are glorious
In heaven, you are king, on Earth you reign
In the land of the dead, you are a warrior in battle, Jehovah you are glorious.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hahahaha. ofe mmanu is not a deregatory name but a teasing name for our yoruba brothers who love an oily soups.
Where is the song?
lol.. of course I know what it means. its always amusing to be when someone calls me ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:

- Jehova idi ebube na ebe nno.(jehova you are mighty around me)
- Jehova idi ebube.(jehova you are mighty)
- Na ele igwe i bu eze, na elu uwa i na achi achi, na ala nmo i bu dike na agha, Jehova idi ebube.( In heaven you are king, In earth you reign, In the spirit world, you are a mighty warrior, Jehova you are mighty.)
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

The song is:

Jehova, idi ebube na ebe m no, Jehovah, idi ebube! ( repeated two times)
N'eluigwe, ibu eze, n' eluwa, ina achi achi!
N'alanmuo, ibu dike n'agha, Jehovah idi ebube!
Thank you. what I meant was, its actual meaning in English
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:

- Jehova idi ebube na ebe nno.(jehova you are mighty around me)
- Jehova idi ebube.(jehova you are mighty)
- Na ele igwe i bu eze, na elu uwa i na achi achi, na ala nmo i bu dike na agha, Jehova idi ebube.( In heaven you are king, In earth you reign, In the spirit world, you are a mighty warrior, Jehova you are mighty.)
wow! truly igbotic babe. Thank you very much Asa n wa

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
You need the IQ test this is a case of rural-urban migration not bilateral relationships and foreign investments. I thought you were smart, na to claim tigress u know
I am a pharmacist, waiting to start my masters degree, I am more smarter than a Lazy Motor park tout in PH like you.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
you guys are everywhere agreed, but the in this case broda you considered it better than yours.

How so? When Enugu is this good:https://www.nairaland.com/2031155/enugu-makes-history-joins-worlds/5

I understand that the average Ikwerre man is ignorant, but you being educated should know better. I went to Usen in Edo state not long ago, and found many Igbos that have been living there for decades, I actually have cousins that live there, there parents have been in Usen for donkey years, does it also mean that Usen is better than Igbo cities and towns like Asaba, Abakaliki, Owerri, Orlu, etc?
Ofcourse the answer is no. It's all about spreading one's tentacles and absorbing what ever opportunity present in whatever place of choice.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
wow! truly igbotic babe. Thank you very much Asa n wa
who taught that "Asa nwa"?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Omoluabi16(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
who taught that "Asa nwa"?
lolz.. I just know it.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am a pharmacist, waiting to start my masters degree, I am more smarter than a Lazy Motor park tout in PH like you.
Hey am a chemist, finals Uniben, a tout in the park is by default smart and not lazy. see why you still need that brain check? I know some fine doctors BTW

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.