Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47868 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Good boy, why didn't she pay for the movie, on a first outing to watch a movie and ur bringing friends that's upsurd, it shows ur not really matured for marriage if you take him as your future husband. women have been cheating the male since 14 B.C. The one wey pain me wella na that word (ITS JUST 3K).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Itzurboi(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
I wonder the way some people read, nd digest the point... "she said she was coming with her frndz to the cinema, nd the guy said cool".... cool doesnt mean he said or agree to pay unnecessary movie ticket fee... the way some people act sef, you will wonder if they are #northerners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by donvicky2007: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know
Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

Is one thing to agree to let her come with her two friends, is also another thing to agree you will pay her tickets tickets when they come,
The girl in question should have asked the boy if he will pay her friends tickets just as she informed him if their coming.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mrego: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
this girl is pained. lmfao
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Oahray: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol. So the girl thinks a guy should do everything to impress her, while she sits back to enjoy his money with her friends. No self respect at all. No wonder many guys do not respect ladies anymore.

I think the guy did well. The harder your message hits, the more likely she'd never forget it. What she asked was if it's okay for them to be physically present with them. It's not the same as asking if he would foot the bill.

First date and you want to invite a crowd when you are not the host. Typical girls. Dem be wan just open office for e head like play like play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by evy1(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
donbenedict:
sha thank God I really am not a fan of visiting the cinema.. well if I were the guy and she asked me whether she would bring her friends along, I would simply tell her no.. it's a first date.

It's dat simple, instead of leading her on to bring her friends with the though he will cover the bills.. though I agree with u at some point because I created a thread sometime in the past about this idea Nigerian ladies do hav of "the guy being the one to foot d bills"

I stated that it's really not a shame for both parties to share the bills.

Now in her case, I believe she must have had the notion of him agreeing to foot the bills following his agreement in allowing her friends join them..

If he knew that he wasn't gona sponsor dem, den he ought to have made dat clear. Ah mean what stops a man from telling a lady see, they can come buh I won't be able to pay their ticket fee..

Bros tuale for you, I don't know why some guys can't just be blunt when it comes to ladies... go wan impress until you empty your bank account.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by RobinHez(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2016
This oga dey vex o grin

Samakus:
Imagine the broke girl talking about how the guy should have tried impressing her by buying tickets for her friends. In other words, the guy should have spent above his means in order to impress a girl. Fake life!

Well I'm glad that I have another of my kind out there. We don't give a hoot about impressing a girl by living a fake life or living above our means. If the girl doesn't like how it is, get the hell out.

That's why they will continue falling for guys living a fake life. But who cares? They are fish brains after all.

Just like Gulder advert will say, My guy,na man you be!

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by lekkycee(f): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Those of you calling 12k, I don't know where u got that from, it's 3k for she n her friends ....a thousand for each of them...m not in d habit of taking my friends out on dates but most men are becoming more irresponsible by d day....if u think women should start paying their bills I don't have a problem with that but plz let's make it even....Don't expect me to pay my bills yet do d cooking when I come to ur house, do ur laundry,even carry babies for you....Women are no slaves,just show them love for their sacrifices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Johnsmartinyang:

...but broh how can u ask ur three friends over not even one....the guy just wanted to make a statement to her and he did it firmly.......is she empty skulled? Three friends x 3 ......we never talk over puff puff and energy drinks too..its not fair nah...well I don't know where u get ur own money from but money that's hard earned can't be speewed any how

Of all the over 30 mentions I've gotten, yours is the 5th I've replied. You're very sensible. Buh I still stand my ground. By the way, I be hustler like you too o0oo0!!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ademolathe(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Most ladies and osho free are like:

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Hillzy(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww
Correct girl! Bae I need carry u go shopping spree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by evy1(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2016
henryboff:
The guy sha did the right thing but at the wrong time. Na when she call am inform am say her friends dey show na that time him suppose tell her say yes it is okay for your friends to join us but they have to pay their own bills as economy dey bad.
Na that time the babe for even give am more respect.
But some babes get mind sha! 3k per head times 4. That na 12k for just film ooo and babe get mind to tell guy to settle this bill on first date. grin
Exactly, or him been dey fear say the girl go turn am down if him talk no.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Boss13: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
mrkay101:
Summary of the whole thing, the girl is selfish period.

If that's her way of testing guys to see if they are worth it. Then she'll be single her entire life

Let's be honest, she never really liked the guy. If she truly likes the guy, she will never go with her friends, for the fear of them snatching him away.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
lekkycee:
Those of you calling 12k, I don't know where u got that from, it's 3k for she n her friends ....a thousand for each of them...m not in d habit of taking my friends out on dates but most men are becoming more irresponsible by d day....if u think women should start paying their bills I don't have a problem with that but plz let's make it even....Don't expect me to pay my bills yet do d cooking when I come to ur house, do ur laundry,even carry babies for you....Women are no slaves,just show them love for their sacrifices

I'm already head-over-heels in love with you sweetie!! You won't believe I've gotten well over 30 mentions (and still counting), just cos I said exactly same thing you've just said!!

And they were all BASHING me!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by donbenedict(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2016
evy1:
Bros tuale for you, I don't know why some guys can't just be blunt when it comes to ladies... go wan impress until you empty your bank account.
dats just the problem. To be frank, some of these ladies have more money than these guys yet they will not want to spend it.. and to even think she is even working for christ's sake! Her friends are even employed! So why are they now acting like they are broke since 1980.

she wrote in her post dat she called some of her friends in the department where she works in if they can come with her.

Can u imagine? These ladies are working, they have money. So why now act like 3k for ticket is like 3million..

If she said 3k was common money den why didn't she buy it herself. The way Nigerian ladies think sef.. Infact I am not siding her again, she is stvpid and silly.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by goziem1982(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2016
That's good, the girl should get little sense.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by goziem1982(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
That's good, the girl should get little sense. Just 3k, pay it na.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
ganaziah:

No one will bash you, it's just simple logic. The gurl told her bf she'll be coming with her friends, she didn't tell the guy he will also pay for her friend's tickets. Anyone can simply respond by telling her to bring them along, it's a date between two people for heaven's sake and not with friends.
That's been real, instead of acting like a gentleman without the gesture coming from your mind. That's being fake.

I like this lady already...
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by omoasero(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww

1 in a million lady, u jez spit out d real BOMB. Most times d explanation does d real thing. You are super celebrated for dis.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by maximunimpact(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Nairalanders and gossip

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by photoshoot(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
angry angry angry I really want to beat Feranchek so bad. Dude be tripping with his fried hair 'cos of pussyy, certainly, you aren't working for your money yet.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Boss13: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
lekkycee:

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, please go and read the story again.

I will also advise that you change your orientation if you truly want to get and stay married. Else, it is a free world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by freekick: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Madam na sense u get.
mamachizzy:
Am a lady, but I support that guy. Did the guy ask to go on a date with the gal, or with her friends; Ladies need to stop this nonsense. A guy asks u out, and u want to go with ur entire kindred just to see if he will impress u, does that sound normal
Beside since the money was "just 3k", why is she complaining. While u are busy thinking he needs to impress u, u forget that u also need to impress him. Bringing all ur gal frnds along for a date with a guy, says a lot about u as a lady!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by komododragons: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Israel5:
Perfect! Guys ar manning up now. No more i wan go piss tinz
correct!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by TamedWolf90: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
If you bring your friends on a first date it's okay to ease the tension but try that shìt on the 3rd or 2ND date and I will dump your sorry ass and even throw the ticket away.

The only Sensible post thus Far........

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by tiwiex(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!
Inviting her friends does not mean he is paying. He didn't invite her friends. She did. He was gentle manly to allow. Does she know his budget? Why do we assume guys are magicians? It's a date. Date with who? Naija babes just see guys as ATM. Even if she had more than the guy, she still expects the guy to pay. That's fine. But why pay for her friends? Let's be honest, these friends will not greet him next time they see. They would feel like they were smart about it or actually not even recognize him. I would have expected the girl would pay for her friends. After all, it's just 3k. She also said it was the first date. At least he should impress. Is that how it works? Blackmail. It is a Nigerian thing. I hear an average Ghanian babe would wonder why you paying alone for an outing you both enjoyed. Did the guy even enjoy the outing? With two intruders. And yet, he should pay. Abegi. The guy has earned the girls respect. That is why she is ranting. I have noticed when you spend like that on a girl on this so called first date. it's either she expects more awoof or she never calls again. No one likes a walk over.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Mcowubaba: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

The keep giving the good ones bad name...

I have said this many times here, I will never forget the day a girl asked me to buy Air conditioner for her (jokes apart) ... angry angry , na me cause Global warming tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Xbox222: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
lekkycee:
Then be prepared to feed and shelter yourself
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by tiwiex(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

The only Sensible post thus Far........

Nothing sensible about the post jare. There will be no second or third date if you paid on the first. It's a date. Why the crowd? She obviously does not want alone time with you now or in the future. Na sponsor she day find for her friends too. Doesn't make sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by goziem1982(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Gentleman ko gentleman ni,Ezeoge stop pretending, did the girl asked if he can pay? So want the guy to start telling the girl please i can't pay, no way.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by TamedWolf90: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na.... in Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Second sensible post

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Oahray: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
lekkycee:
Seriously? You carry babies for everyone that spends on you?

Anyway, he didn't expect the girl to pay for herself, else he wouldn't have gotten a ticket for her. He expected the friends to sort themselves out. Na dem wan come see movie.

Cut the crap about doing laundry and carrying babies. This is a first date, not marriage. Even in marriage, your friends aren't his responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.