Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47857 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by komododragons: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
ganaziah:

No one will bash you, it's just simple logic. The gurl told her bf she'll be coming with her friends, she didn't tell the guy he will also pay for her friend's tickets. Anyone can simply respond by telling her to bring them along, it's a date between two people for heaven's sake and not with friends.
That's been real, instead of acting like a gentleman without the gesture coming from your mind. That's being fake.
in my life i don't believe that WOMAN have sense but in this case! you are more intelligent than this mor0n who goes by this name Feranchek .
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by TamedWolf90: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
tiwiex:

Nothing sensible about the post jare. There will be no second or third date if you paid on the first. It's a date. Why the crowd? She obviously does not want alone time with you now or in the future. Na sponsor she day find for her friends too. Doesn't make sense at all.
There is what the post hit on that I respect and think you should consider
*TENSION*
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Boss13: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

of a truth he should have been open with her from the start but some girls too are not very sensible. Aside from the money aspect of it, come on mann it's a date, why should your friends come along?? If i wanted to hang out in a group, don't i have friends of my own to invite?

Where else in the world is this done apart from Nigeria? Been to a lot of places mann including other African countries and i can tell you honestly no one thinks like this except for Nigerian girls, which shows that to them we men are merely tools at first sight.

It can be disheartening.

Sincerely only in Nigeria, that is why South African and Kenya ladies even Ghana ladies can kill for a Nigerian man because it is strange to them. Oyinbo ladies will politely warn you, if you continue paying, they will stop hanging out with you. You have to inform them that you are going to pay prior notice.

Naija gals, everything they want for free. Well it stops when they get married.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Angrymode: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:
that guy really made me proud, am very sure if the owner of the cinema watched the whole scene, he will ask that guy to watch any movie free of charge for a week...but seriously girls need to stop this habit is a bad one...same thing happened to me, the girl called n said i should help her out with some cash so she could get something for an event n I said no problem, next thing i heard in the background was le me speak to him and she gave her friend the phone(first time talking to the friend who I don't know from adam) saying I should send for her n I laughed thinking she was joking but she wasn't, I told her no problem I will send the cash for both of them. she collected the phone back n I was expecting her to apologize or make a joke out of it, next thing i heard was, r u sending for the both of us, I said yes..next day i paid in quater of what she asked for, she called n asked y, I told her to ask her friend for the remaining balance after which i hang up the call..she called few days ltr to apologize n said i did the right thing n will respect me for that act.

Guy you have finished all my likes with this your own story!!!
This what the elders mean when they said be courageous.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Harold20: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Even with my millions in the bank, i still no go pay for your cohorts... Mmcheewwzz... Awon smello babes!

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kizyalex10(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2016
When a girl tells a man that he is the most romantic man on earth,watch dat guy closely,the girl don chop the guy enter low battery.guyz re only romantic to girls when the girl shits on them nd the guy will keep quiet.nt thier fault,they think thier bottom power can influence any man.some men re jst principled.kudos my man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by maryhaam(f): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2016
It's a date not a party,thumbs up to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by teewhydope(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2016
lekkycee:
Those of you calling 12k, I don't know where u got that from, it's 3k for she n her friends ....a thousand for each of them...m not in d habit of taking my friends out on dates but most men are becoming more irresponsible by d day....if u think women should start paying their bills I don't have a problem with that but plz let's make it even....Don't expect me to pay my bills yet do d cooking when I come to ur house, do ur laundry,even carry babies for you....Women are no slaves,just show them love for their sacrifices

Smh

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by tottinova: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2016
The thunder that will fire that girl is still waiting for lightning.
Can you imagine
Jesús christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww

E for better if just 10% of girls dey reason like you...it have tey that most girls see men as mugu, this mentality or culture that a man must always pay is absolutely wrong and childish. Worst case scenario is to split the bill instead of always looking for free tinz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by tiwiex(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2016
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]The guy messed up big time.

He was informed of her friends coming and he gave the nod.

At that time, he could have given an indication he was not cool with those friends being around. Any reason would do.

By refusing to pay, and not offering apology for not paying, show he is the opposite of a gentleman.[/size]

What if she was coming with 10 of her friends? How many friends are the minimum. Gentleman day carry last. Next request will be bigger than a movie. Meanwhile she get one bobo shining her for nothing. In fact, na she go dey pay. That is how the gentleman gets zoned for ATM things.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kizyalex10(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2016
If a girl says u re d most romantic on earth.check urself well,she don chop ur progress enter low ba3.i mean if a girl wants to buy handbags or clothes,see where she is walking around yaba looking for okirika clothes nd bag even shoes for 500 for 3 of them.lol but if a guy say to d same girl.lets go for shopping,u go dey hear gucci,250k.nawao,these girls should knw tht dis hard economy have manually reset every guyz brain nd thinking,ur bottom power is no more enough to fool him.period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Ezeego1:

The guy think say him be sharp guy but in all honesty that nigga is not a real man. You gave her a go-ahead to invite her two friends when you know you can't even act like a gentleman and foot their bills just for that day only grin grin

Sometimes ladies dey suffer i swear cheesy

You are here forming real man, when last did you take your parent to watch a movie?

I love how he told her to "let them cum"
If she cares about him, she won't bring her friends over on 1st date, it is disrespectful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ojeffo: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!
Boys with No Balls

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kizyalex10(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2016
With dat 12k,d guy can have sex with 12 sexy ashawos.prettier than her.so stop using ur bottom power,sex is now cheaper than two derica of rice
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by frubben(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
If you bring your friends on a first date it's okay to ease the tension but try that shìt on the 3rd or 2ND date and I will dump your sorry ass and even throw the ticket away.

Since I don't invite my friends on our first sex, I don't see why she should invite her friends on our first date
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kaycodes: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
clogogo:

I wish the didn't inform him of her friends that would have be a thumbs up , but I guess he was to broke to pain for her friends ... Some guys self no get money but wan get babe... Just imagine First day ..I can't go on a first date and not hold excess incase.. " That guy is a broke Dude

I like rich boys like you who feel spending money is the route to a ladies heart.

Let me make some points clear that you're obviously ignoring.

1. A first date is actually supposed to be a time where you guys get to know each other and see if you've got chemistry, so ordinarily no friends should be involved.

2. When she asked if to bring her friends, the guy was being a gentleman for saying cool because these ladies were gonna intrude on their date and hence no real chance to get to know each other, because in reality no true conversation can happen between you two without making the others feel ignored.

3. The guy bought two tickets because that's what he was supposed to buy, if the friends wanted to see the movie so bad they should simply buy their tickets without fuss (as they eventually did). Please note they came to watch a movie not to see the guy. If the guy offered to pay for their movie tickets, that would be going overboard, and most times we know the kind of guys that do that (hit and run).

4. Being termed a classy lady means you got your own benjamins, and you don't need any dude to take care of you.

What the guy did should be applied by every sensible guy, except if all you want to do is knack and run, then you can spend the money to impress and get what you desire, but don't spread that foolishness around by trying to sell it as the right thing to do.

The choice to pay or not was the guy's to make, and he made his call, if the lady can't deal with it let her go hang herself.
Funny enough after all the rantings, the guy will still knack the akpako because girls actually love a man who is real, and this brother is real to the core. cheesy cheesy

Girls love a rea

8 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by emmkeffs(f): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed t
hat she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na.... in Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I don't get you. Is the movie for the two of them alone. The guy is a gentleman. I am proud of him. If he paid for the friends in shame it would have been worse. Rather he proved to be a man who is open and bares his opinion. Accepting that you come with your friends does not imply I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Funkybabee(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
hhmmm that guy will think he play well ooo!!! he will not know that he just embarrassed himself!!! simple things I can't afford to buy ur friend ticket ooo she would have already know

why tell her it OK if u know u can't afford their ticket#√ that is how they will loose their real future wife instead they will marry to !egun eja! wife

smh for that guy

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by dannyben5: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
I love dat guy...dats my manchi

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ebig21(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
ganaziah:

No one will bash you, it's just simple logic. The gurl told her bf she'll be coming with her friends, she didn't tell the guy he will also pay for her friend's tickets. Anyone can simply respond by telling her to bring them along, it's a date between two people for heaven's sake and not with friends.
That's been real, instead of acting like a gentleman without the gesture coming from your mind. That's being fake.

Nice response, you are beautiful,
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Ezeego1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
henryboff:
The guy sha did the right thing but at the wrong time. Na when she call am inform am say her friends dey show na that time him suppose tell her say yes it is okay for your friends to join us but they have to pay their own bills as economy dey bad.
Na that time the babe for even give am more respect.
But some babes get mind sha! 3k per head times 4. That na 12k for just film ooo and babe get mind to tell guy to settle this bill on first date. grin

Some guys are so timid and rigid. They don't even know how to talk to a lady, some of them are too scared to say their mind hence the reason they keep lamenting abt ladies.

I'm very sure the guy wasn't comfortable when she told him she wil be coming with her 2 friends... What stops him from telling her not to come with them huh?

I don't give room for any manipulation 4rm ladies.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kaycodes: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
emmkeffs:

I don't get you. Is the movie for the two of them alone. The guy is a gentleman. I am proud of him. If he paid for the friends in shame it would have been worse. Rather he proved to be a man who is open and bares his opinion. Accepting that you come with your friends does not imply I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM.

10 bottles of Origin for you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Most of them screaming the guy should pay don't have a dime in their pocket. Real men take care of their women, not their women's friends.

As a rule of thumb, my girl knows that the only time she invites her friends or family for an outing is when I expressly ask her to.

Some girls will go and invite friends, and later start crying that somborry snatch their boyfriend. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by alobright17(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na....If she wasn't matured enough to tell her friends NO, he should be matured enough to do that!!
In Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thank God the guy is not a prophet or work with implies as you suggested.besides if he say don't come with your friends the lady will think negatively.That guy no be asslicker kudos to him.Don't try tell him how to manage his resources because he is by far smarter and cleaver than you.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Davecafary(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
The girl has no moral justification to invite her friends along with her on a first date with a guy she's just meeting for the first time. It's totally wrong of her to have done that because it's going to be a bit difficult for the dude to interact well with the girl. So also how do you expect th guy to say No to you bringing them along. He was only the girl and not a 'party date". So he made the best decision by getting tickets for two.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by urchman26: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
You could've been there with your whole family to prove a point that he can't pay for ticket bills. You are just making mockery of the guy to please your friends. First date INDEED!!! Go and train yourself properly....
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Davecafary(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
The girl has no moral justification to invite her friends along with her on a first date with a guy she's just meeting for the first time. It's totally wrong of her to have done that because it's going to be a bit difficult for the dude to interact well with the girl. So also how do you expect th guy to say No to you bringing them along. He was expecting only the girl and not a "party date." So he made the best decision by getting tickets for two.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by oloriadejoke(f): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na....If she wasn't matured enough to tell her friends NO, he should be matured enough to do that!!
In Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
...nice one from a mature mind may God continue 2 bless u more than those instant noodles kids that called their sef man

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by iampeTer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
we should celebrate this guy ...hes a fvcking Hero !!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by AreaFada2: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lots of women need to start respecting themselves or face embarrassment.

If going on a date, be ready to spend your money. Don't take it as a given that the guy will pay, let alone for hangers-on.

Funny how women want all the rights of oyinbo women, but run far away from the responsibilities.

The motto seems to be "toto for sale". grin cheesy

Some money miss road think splashing money is how to be a man. It is weakness of character and coded pay for sex.

No amount you splash can buy you loyalty, pvssy yes.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by eke28(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
And the girl didn't tell him that he will foot there bills.
Julietcutie:
grin the guy tho lol ...but he would have told the gal not to bring her friends along when she told him she would be coming with friends... he didn't act right
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
oloriadejoke:
...nice one from a mature mind may God continue 2 bless u more than those instant noodles kids that called their sef man

Lol. Some babes sef don dey bash me for BBM and WhatsApp o0oo!!! Buh I'll always stick to my grounds.

PS: Your baby's REALLY cute!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.