Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (40085 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

no o,..z not bad....bt nt baby daddy na...ua killing me not helping me
so u just want to see without feeling
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

U Neva can tell

kam nukwa!,.f i hear.......oya make we go somwhere check am...infact put your pix i will give you analyze kita-kata!..now now!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
so u just want to see without feeling

u sef u don feel?..she still dey round about...make i see 1st undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

guy no get chills......na baby daddy una won make me...na by force? undecided
them force you
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
[/b]
[b]he did same for me bae.... Am doing same for him and u too

Is that bad
Congratulations to u nd bae.... me nor wnt,fanx!!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

kam nukwa!,.f i hear.......oya make we go somwhere check am...infact put your pix i will give you analyze kita-kata!..now now!
she won't agree ooo...

Here's a suggestion bro, buy her catfish pepper soup like I did for my new blanketi myfantasies
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by lloydmuna2(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
The first one is indeed common? Na lie oh lol
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Congratulations to u nd bae.... me nor wnt,fanx!!
my friend is a nice guy, he has agreed to the "no babies" suggestion u made, he says he just wants to see... So pls let him grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
def111:

them force you

i no gree joor...must any of them my body touch carry bele..i nobe 2face biko
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

GERAARAHERE MEHN
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

u sef u don feel?..she still dey round about...make i see 1st undecided

lol Bro... I don feel ooo.... Seeing without touching no make sense, na torture!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bitchcrafts: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Waka Far
OK OK les agree u are but type 16, I can still manage your type 8 nah. Money is nor d problem oh grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

i be guy madam,. kolewek....this is for the laydiiisss! grin.........do do.,boys cnt wait any longer...if you need help let me invite my guy

@smellymouth onye ose photo grin
Shame
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

GERAARAHERE MEHN

emi!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na this kind thread we dey find her
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I don't even know how mine looks like
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
1bkaye:

Shame

heheehe...dnt worry,.that your picture where u dey show back side for ur dp,.u go soon turn there we go see ur front grin grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

i no gree joor...must any of them my body touch carry bele..i nobe 2face biko

good for you,, Na moon you dey stay, cos of ur body touch any girl Na bele . means your sisters are in problem too.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bitchcrafts: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
greetings boss
Baba, I hail oh
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
def111:

good for you,, Na moon you dey stay, cos of ur body touch any girl Na bele . means your sisters are in problem too.
They get immunity
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
def111:

give us for voice comment on that one. bed laugh and cry
wahz dis one saying
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
my friend is a nice guy, he has agreed to the "no babies" suggestion u made, he says he just wants to see... So pls let him grin
See fire bah
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
OK OK les agree u are but type 16, I can still manage your type 8 nah. Money is nor d problem oh grin
who b dis one wey dey talk spoil
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Whu b dis one wey dey talk spoil nah?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
See fire bah
Lol..ur piture na sho,.u sef no dey gree oh..lol
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:
Lol..ur piture na sho,.u sef no dey gree oh..lol
Abi nau...
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

See fire bah
no bae.. .. He just wants to see the shape of love in between lipsrsealed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
no bae.. .. He just wants to see the shape of love in between lipsrsealed
love get shape??
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bitchcrafts: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Whu b dis one wey dey talk spoil nah?
no be spoil na bisnes nah, abi ur coochie don dey pour ni? grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by DanielGb(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Who tell u say hair dey dere
Abi u don see am b4
For your plastic mind. Hair must be their. Even if it is small at the surface.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
love get shape??
Y not if not
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

love get shape??

not love bae.... That one in between those long beaurifu legs.... The one that has a shape like love grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
no be spoil na bisnes nah, abi ur coochie don dey pour ni? grin
biznex indeed!! e dey flow lyk river... abeg comot for mai doorstep jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.