Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (40243 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

wait! wait!! wait!!!,..hold back you claws tigeress...he went to use the atm outside..so..on behalf of my guy BlueEyeBalls i will buy you the cat fish..in exchange for a blanket for him grin....deal?,. cool
Catfish in exchange for rug
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

wait! wait!! wait!!!,..hold back you claws tigeress...he went to use the atm outside..so..on behalf of my guy BlueEyeBalls i will buy you the cat fish..in exchange for a blanket for him grin....deal?,. cool
back stabber grin, can't u see I was in the kitchen preparing it angry

Myfantasies bae, are u giving up on me
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
catfish all cooked and ready my lady, I prepared it my self wink

Just take ur time and enjoy it, I'll be waiting for u inside wink
U will be waiting for me inside

So na for outside i go stay eat am... Smh

Xmen149 u see ur friend angry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
catfish all cooked and ready my lady, I prepared it my self wink

Just take ur time and enjoy it, I'll be waiting for u inside wink

hehehehe...that fish get red eye....na make she no begin vex after she don chop am finish grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

oya since you dnt need help,..use my phone camera snap am make i help you decipher cool grin...after all,.person wey use teeth share meat no chop am cool
Na ur fone I dey fynd since for here o...na where u drop am?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Icansing: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
U r free
done
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:

lol bae... no be so nah, I mean, u gonna be eating it on my dinning while I go into the room to wait for the rug u will gimme in return grin grin

***for my mind I go dey say #WA FE KU LA'LE YI #with a bad smile grin cheesygrin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:

ehmm..i think he means the made cat fish is inside the bedroom while you are outside the house....so enter the place grin

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Na ur fone I dey fynd since for here o...na where u drop am?

i forgot the charger going to work...no need..let me be your witness grin cool EYE WITNESS OF COURSE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

ehmm..i think he means the made cat fish is inside the bedroom while you are outside the house....so enter the place grin
here is ur share for that good comment u just made.... grin

U said my mindgrin

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

hehehehe...that fish get red eye....na make she no begin vex after she don chop am finish grin
hehehe.... She go use vex do am be dat nah... I Dey like that type, that popular naughty saying that goes "do me like I did u wrong" tha kin Tin wink grin grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol bae... no be so nah, I mean, u gonna be eating it on my dinning while I go into the room to wait for the rug u will gimme in return grin grin

***for my mind I go dey say #WA FE KU LA'LE YI #with a bad smile grin cheesygrin
Rotfl

U r r a clown

Sit with me den wen i am through we will both carry d rug together cos it's heavy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:

YOUR FISH IS SERVED...GO GO ,.DNT 4GET THE RUG WHILE UA @IT cool
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

How fly no go support shit grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

U r r a clown

Sit with me den wen i am through we will both carry d rug together cos it's heavy
lol grin leave the rug there at the dinning, at least u wouldn't go without seeing me and at least say thank u after eating gringrin wink

So I'll be waiting for u in the room
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

i forgot the charger going to work...no need..let me be your witness grin cool EYE WITNESS OF COURSE shocked shocked shocked
Aiit...lemme knw wen u get ome from work
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
hehehe.... She go use vex do am be dat nah... I Dey like that type, that popular naughty saying that goes "do me like I did u wrong" tha kin Tin wink grin grin grin
myfantasies

I like stories that end like this.. grin happily ever after somthing. wink...reminds me of shreck and fiona......enjoy your rug my guy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
How fly no go support shit grin
lmao grin grin grin

Buh he said the truth bae wink

Come to think of it, who is the poo and who is the fly crycry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:
myfantasies

I like stories that end like this.. grin happily ever after somthing. wink...reminds me of shreck and fiona......enjoy your rug my guy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I go enjoy am bro... And no knock for my door till tomorrow ooo.... I no know wen I go chop my own food finish grin grin grin

And I no wan share amgrin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Aiit...lemme knw wen u get bck from work

hehehehe...scam alart!...send am via pm make i analyze am with a special software @work cool
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I go enjoy am bro... And no knock for my door till tomorrow ooo.... I no know wen I go chop my own food finish grin grin grin

And I no wan share amgrin

carry go.....1 man 1 blanket......sorry 1rug grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lmao grin grin grin

hehehe...u won go there now?....she is eating man!,..u won lose everything abi....kwontunu i af try 4u grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

hehehehe...scam alart!...send am via pm make i analyze am with a special software @work cool
Haba!!! Scam alert bawo Na u say u wan b eye witness nau....nor worry,I go wait till u return
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lmao grin grin grin

I don't know

But which ever one is which i know u will both look cute grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

carry go.....1 man 1 blanket......sorry 1rug grin
I dey enjoy am for real bro... Later things nah smiley
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol grin leave the rug there at the dinning, at least u wouldn't go without seeing me and at least say thank u after eating gringrin wink

So I'll be waiting for u in the room
Back room or d one in front
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Haba!!! Scam alert bawo Na u say u wan b eye witness nau....nor worry,I go wait till u return

mba o...kpaputaya ka osie cheesy,..i won see am now...pm it cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

hehehe...u won go there now?....she is eating man!,..u won lose everything abi....kwontunu i af try 4u grin
she call us fly and poo, u no fit talk anything... See ya life grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Back room or d one in front
back room bae....

Now u speaking the language I understand grin

Just come straight and lock the door behind u as soon as u come in... .***for my mind "posh enjoyment"

I sure say u no carry pepper for hand oooooo shocked shocked
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
she call us fly and poo, u no fit talk anything... See ya life grin

lol,..na me dey support you na...so u suppose don know which is which grin.....besides go collect your rug 1st,.whe you are done let me knw if it went well.....if it didnt we go pack flie and poo take go visit am for her house na she go tire.... grin cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't know

But which ever one is which i know u will both look cute grin grin
u no like me at all...

Poo cute Abi na fly cute? Tell me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.