Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (40053 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

lol,..na me dey support you na...so u suppose don know which is which grin.....besides go collect your rug 1st,.whe you are done let me knw if it went well.....if it didnt we go pack flie and poo take go visit am for her house na she go tire.... grin cheesy
I support u for that one.... Oya come dey go before she come here change her mind #pushes him through the room back door grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I support u for that one.... Oya come dey go before she come here change her mind #pushes him through the room back door grin

#same back door wey backroom dey# #what am i doing there undecided#..#is it my rug?,bae?..no,.visitor#....abeg am using front door joor... grin.....FLEX
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

mba o...kpaputaya ka osie cheesy,..i won see am now...pm it cheesy
If so b d case...nor worry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u no like me at all...

Poo cute Abi na fly cute? Tell me embarassed
U know i like you alot wink

My senior brother used to say that his poo looks cute

I don't know how he looks at it
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

#same back door wey backroom dey# #what am i doing there undecided#..#is it my rug?,bae?..no,.visitor#....abeg am using front door joor... grin.....FLEX
guy I go punch u ooo sad angry I say make u pass back door nah, u wan make my new rug see u... I no dey laugh ooo angry lol
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

If so b d case...nor worry

#singing bob merley#...i don wanna waait in vain for your...........
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
U know i like you alot wink

My senior brother used to say that his poo looks cute

I don't know how he looks at it
have u in any way seen his poo before Why u dey call me poo nah

Just do mistake enter this room today, u go hear am I tell u angry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
hehehehehe BlueEyeBalls she called you poo...a mus be seeing double shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin ......ayaf died! grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
back room bae....

Now u speaking the language I understand grin

Just come straight and lock the door behind u as soon as u come in... .***for my mind "posh enjoyment"

I sure say u no carry pepper for hand oooooo shocked shocked
U dey fear grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Chaii

I go carry bow leg comot for dis room today
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

#singing bob merley#...i don wanna waait in vain for your...........
lol...see ur cracked voice
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
U dey fear grin
fear ke... For why nah I just De caution u so u no go do mistake rub am for something wen I go dey for war front grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Chaii

I go carry bow leg comot for dis room today
if u go fit Waka sef.... Cos vex wan join do am grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:
hehehehehe BlueEyeBalls she called you poo...a mus be seeing double shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin ......ayaf died! grin
I go tell that ur new bae ooo... U wan follow me sleep for my rug angry commot for my room nah I de expect visitor
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

f i hear...me..i can sing for afrika na cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

hehehe,.as it dey hot grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I go tell that ur new bae ooo... U wan follow me sleep for my rug angry commot for my room nah I de expect visitor

i will be the umpire wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

i will be the umpire wink
I go shoot u ooo

#hears a soft knock on my room door grin

Guy come dey go nah... She don come nah angryangry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I go shoot u ooo

#hears a soft knock on my room door grin

Guy come dey go nah... She don come nah angryangry

oya make i dey go see u 9months later na...kikiki grin.....
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

you want us to do our own BlueEyeBalls and myfantasies ? undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

f i hear...me..i can sing for afrika na cheesy
Okay o...XMEN d artiste
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

For wetin naa
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Dezzx(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
ok you all dnt 4get to vote Refiner in 2days contest, its almost 10am. Just follow this link and type

www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905

I vote Refiner Cc NLjega

#tnkzINadvance smiley

blueeyeballs well done oh, good boy gone bad grin
i vote refiner
cc NLjega
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by refiner(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dezzx:

i vote refiner
cc NLjega

...no not here dear...

check this link.... https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

thanks dear!smiley
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by refiner(f): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dezzx:

i vote refiner
cc NLjega

Click on link sir and vote...

you have 281 posts, if you can post anything in various sections to make it 300, your vote will be valid...

Thanks a lot... before 6pm..

Much love..
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
if u go fit Waka sef.... Cos vex wan join do am grin grin
Let me do small exercise grin

Cos wrestling mania 4 wants to take place
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

For wetin naa

kikiki...oya comfirm your type before i go,.work don close
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
tongue tongue tongue

abit u oh undecided miss cat-fish
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

kikiki...oya comfirm your type before i go,.work don close
I cnt fynd mai glasses
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by DanielGb(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
I don't even know how mine looks like
Cut off the hairs. Then mirror it. Come back to this thread and tell us.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
nope nt this way, lemme mention u on the thread smiley
Dezzx:

i vote refiner
cc NLjega

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.