Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (40118 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

yeye...go promise myfantasies the leg...............use what you have to get what you want undecided
na the yansh she dey chop, not the leg... I think with the fowl yansh, I can get her grin grin grin Wat do u think undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

which you think before...you said you dnt knwo you own shape...he will predict it for you na...besides,the guy is looking for blanketi,do you mind sharing yours with him?..be your brothers keeper grin
No be only blanket na rug
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
na the yansh she dey chop, not the leg... I think with the fowl yansh, I can get her grin grin grin Wat do u think undecided

#hides behind thread door#..she is here,.she should answer that one for her self oh grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Icansing: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I see am everyday no mean say i dey check d shape
smiles , I like ur sense of humor, can we be friends
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

yeye...go promise myfantasies the leg...............use what you have to get what you want undecided
I no want fowl leg

Na catfish pepper soup i want
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

#hides behind thread door#..she is here,.she should answer that one for her self oh grin
×××Drags him outta hiding, we are into dis together bro... It's either u help me or we share ur new warm blanket grin cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
No be only blanket na rug

knockout blow landing!!!.... grin or you buy him more fowl,,,....what do you think..na person pikin be d@ oh....help am na
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by RavinWolf(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
very interesting... I feel Hot a bit...
Meanwhile enjoy this> www.nairaland.com/3181797/how-highest-vision-soul-waking
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
No be only yansh

Na blokos
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I no want fowl leg

Na catfish pepper soup i want
the head abi the centre abi the tail

Anything for u bae, just mention it grin

Abi u want house for banana Island
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
×××Drags him outta hiding, we are into dis together bro... It's either u help me or we share ur new warm blanket grin cheesy

#holding the door tight# she say she wants fish peper soup and may give you rug in return...just negodu!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Icansing:
smiles , I like ur sense of humor, can we be friends
I already consider u a friend
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
No be only yansh

Na blokos
grin grin loool!

De yansh De sweet well well nah... Dats why I chose that for u....

I do bad embarassed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
No be only yansh

Na blokos

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Icansing: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I already consider u a friend
really, OK, can I send you a mail, pls don't say no wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

#holding the door tight# she say she wants fish peper soup and may give you rug in return...just negodu!
she isn't say that to my face angry

Oya, ngbo.... Myfantasies bae, shey na rug u say u go gimme in return ****straight face, and almost crying**** embarassed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

quick quick biko,.dnt keep us waiting,.or do you need help? undecided shocked
Nah fanx....help isn't nided!!!!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
grin grin loool!

De yansh De sweet well well nah... Dats why I chose that for u....

I do bad embarassed

go buy the fish oh...i had a bad dream where som1 was pricing your blanket.......pricing it pricing it pricing it sotee u no bring money on-time the person buy am....may my dream never fulfill in you life.....say amen grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
the head abi the centre abi the tail

Anything for u bae, just mention it grin

Abi u want house for banana Island
Let's leave banana Island for now

Just get me d full catfish
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Nah fanx....help isn't nided!!!!

oya tell us ....
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
she isn't say that to my face angry

Oya, ngbo.... Myfantasies bae, shey na rug u say u go gimme in return ****straight face, and almost crying**** embarassed
Xmen149 is right dear

I will give you run in return
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Xmen149 is right dear

choi...na my guy be d@ na...mercy for him na,.buko! grin BlueEyeBalls go buy fish come na lets start from there dey beg am,.u dull? undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

choi...na my guy be d@ na...mercy for him na,.buko! grin BlueEyeBalls go buy fish come na lets start from there dey beg am,.u dull? undecided
Infact i don tire to wait for the catfish

I no want again angry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:

Na live catfish u wan. or Na dey one wan do die... sea catfish or river catfish or fishpond catfish, ?? which one you want
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Icansing:
really, OK, can I send you a mail, pls don't say no wink
U r free
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

dull ke! I don rush go buy some my brother.... I go kill person for this babe
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Infact i don tire to wait for the catfish

I no want again angry

wait! wait!! wait!!!,..hold back you claws tigeress...he went to use the atm outside..so..on behalf of my guy BlueEyeBalls i will buy you the cat fish..in exchange for a blanket for him grin....deal?,. cool
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Xmen149 is right dear

I no go let u run ooo.... U fine for ya dp nah, I know also u have a good heart, so u know the right thing to do wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

oya tell us ....
Still in Confusion!!! Wait first make I dey sure...
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
def111:

Na live catfish u wan. or Na dey one wan do die... sea catfish or river catfish or fishpond catfish, ?? which one you want
Bros catfish na catfish

If e like make e be Atlantic catfish i don't care grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:

catfish all cooked and ready my lady, I prepared it my self wink

Just take ur time and enjoy it, I'll be waiting for u inside wink

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Confused!!! Wait first make I dey sure...

oya since you dnt need help,..use my phone camera snap am make i help you decipher cool grin...after all,.person wey use teeth share meat no chop am cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.