Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (40006 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
wink how far nah.... Shall we
Shall we wetin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

u pushing me off little by little.... Is that Wat u want embarassed
Don't blame me for anything oooo

I asked you to come nd pick me with ur range sport u refused
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bitchcrafts: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
Rest
This afternoon? No resting for afternoon!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't blame me for anything oooo

I asked you to come nd pick me with ur range sport u refused

I had no fuel on my tank baby....u told me it's all good and that u'll be here in a few minutes, buh haven't seen u since then, my inner is torn due to too much erections...

Girl u are wicked cry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Shall we wetin

Bae, just take my hand and come with me, am taking u to pleasure island... U won't regret it grin

Buh I doubt if u'll be able to walk again grin wink grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Bae, just take my hand and come with me, am taking u to pleasure island... U won't regret it grin

Buh I doubt if u'll be able to walk again grin wink grin
OSHISCO
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

OSHISCO
meaning undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ok
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
meaning undecided
it means yeye boi...see am haha!!! e don fear
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

it means yeye boi...see am haha!!! e don fear
Bae let's go nah... This place is too crowded, we can't do it here.... My place Is best trust me wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

I had no fuel on my tank baby....u told me it's all good and that u'll be here in a few minutes, buh haven't seen u since then, my inner is torn due to too much erections...

Girl u are wicked cry
Me wicked angry

Me dat is stranded in the middle of nowhere just cos i want to come nd fight wrestling with you angry angry

U r heartless angry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bitchcrafts: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
Rest
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Me wicked angry

Me dat is stranded in the middle of nowhere just cos i want to come nd fight wrestling with you angry angry

U r heartless angry
Bae it's not like that....

Ok, just hold on while I try to zip up, I'll be there in no time, just gimme 5 minutes, will you
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
My boo grin
myfantasies:
My crush grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Bae let's go nah... This place is too crowded, we can't do it here.... My place Is best trust me wink
nor b me nd u o....I don waka
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Bae it's not like that....

Ok, just hold on while I try to zip up, I'll be there in no time, just gimme 5 minutes, will you
Ok dear

I will wait
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
OK! Enjoy...
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bunch of low IQ'ed subhuman trash ruined this thread and even the Op aided them
I hope you all get hit by a car.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok dear

I will wait
here we are baby... Pls make urself comfortable #checking out her behind.... Damn! Dats huge grin.

Wat would u have me offer a beautiful angel like u Do u take vodka grin grin, i got ice cream in the freezer too, made some chicken stew too... Make ur choice my dear wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

nor b me nd u o....I don waka

u are scared of a "boy"

Dats funny
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
ur moniker bro.... Ooh my! U af spoil finish.. grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Wetin dey worry dis one Oversabi...train finish u!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
wahz dis one saying
you wan lie say you no dey do adult play..
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
[/b]

[b]u are scared of a "boy"

Dats funny
scared kwa? nt at all...jst dnt wanna go wif u jare
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

scared kwa? nt at all...jst dnt wanna go wif u jare
y Wats ur reason Is it the "you maynot be able to walk well again" thingy

Ok, I'll be gentle, and I assure u u will be able to walk again grin now shall we
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Wetin dey worry dis one Oversabi...train finish u!!!

Chai bae.... U are wicked ooo grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
y Wats ur reason Is it the "you maynot be able to walk well again" thingy

Ok, I'll be gentle, and I assure u u will be able to walk again grin now shall we
see me see u o...shift joor!!!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
[/b]

[b]Chai bae.... U are wicked ooo grin
I am nt alwaz lyk dat joor!!! D sabina jst cum here kon dey run mouth anyhw dey talk spoil...if e wan misbehave e 4 jst branch anoda thread na,shuooo
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

see me see u o...shift joor!!!
am about to hit dream land babe... u nko
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
am about to hit dream land babe... u nko

After u jare beta person...nor forget 2 close ur eyes b4 u slip o!!!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

I am nt alwaz lyk dat joor!!! D sabina jst cum here kon dey run mouth anyhw dey talk spoil...if e wan misbehave e 4 jst branch anoda thread na,shuooo
baby don't get angry okay, keep the mood happy wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

After u jare beta person...nor forget 2 close ur eyes b4 u slip o!!!
lol grin grin grin u so funny grin

U sef no forget to lay for bed before u sleep ooo grin...

Nighty dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.