Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (40059 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Let me do small exercise grin

Cos wrestling mania 4 wants to take place
I'll devour u live with Wat I see on ur dp.... Bae u are beautiful!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

For wetin naa
for babies naa wink grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

oya make i dey go see u 9months later na...kikiki grin.....
quadruplet things grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
for babies naa wink grin
Na only babies
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
DanielGb:

Cut off the hairs. Then mirror it. Come back to this thread and tell us.
Who tell u say hair dey dere

Abi u don see am b4
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Na only babies
Yes babe, only babies...He wants to be a baby daddy, pls make my friend's wish come thru embarassed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Who tell u say hair dey dere

Abi u don see am b4

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I'll devour u live with Wat I see on ur dp.... Bae u are beautiful!
Please don't rush it grin

Tanks for the compliment
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
after all this. I hope to hear testimony of who win myfantasies heart. and also FlawesomE heart, am interested is cry babies cry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

I cnt fynd mai glasses

hian!..what you need glasses for,.is it a hidden agenda?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Please don't rush it grin

Tanks for the compliment
Bae hurry up nah... This thing's been hard for 30 mins already, it's paining me sefembarassed

U don reach junction cry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Yes babe, only babies...He wants to be a baby daddy, pls make my friend's wish come thru embarassed
How dat one kon take consign me naa
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
def111:
after all this. I hope to hear testimony of who win myfantasies heart. and also FlawesomE heart, am interested is cry babies cry

guy no get chills......na baby daddy una won make me...na by force? undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

bia...ambasador for babies affair....ogini? undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Bae u are lady, and he's a guy... Wat happens when u both come together as 1 undecided

Tha kin Tin wink

Xmen149, bro shebi I talk ur mind
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

bia...ambasador for babies affair....ogini? undecided
am helping u, just like u did for me during my time....

Is that bad
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
def111:
Aint u interested in baby's laughter
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Bae u are lady, and he's a guy... Wat happens when u both come together as 1 undecided

Tha kin Tin wink

mba o,..i just won see that thing wey dey........ lipsrsealed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Tha kin Tin wink

Na u wan bring us togeda
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

perfect question
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

lol grin grin grin grin
No mind d guy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
am helping u, just like u did for me during my time....

Is that bad

no o,..z not bad....bt nt baby daddy na...ua killing me not helping me
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

mba o,..i just won see that thing wey dey........ lipsrsealed
u wan just see U no go touch am if u see am
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bitchcrafts: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Me sef dey find type 16 vagina to deposit sperm if u don't mind oh grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2016

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
No mind d guy

that guy might have prophetic powers oh undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

hian!..what you need glasses for,.is it a hidden agenda?
U Neva can tell
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:

Na u wan bring us togeda

he did same for me bae.... Am doing same for him and u too

Is that bad
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
iLegend:
Just downloaded the pix to do a proper pĂșssy analysis.

hehehehe....
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
give us for voice comment on that one. bed laugh and cry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
greetings boss
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Waka Far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.