Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36411 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:

Good for you to have listed out what PMB administration has undertaken to do in the East, can also list out what the poeple of SE has done to sabotage the few project you listed above?

If all Joe can do is make assertion about an entire ethnic group based on what he reads on FB without any evidence to show that they are sabotaging the effort of the FG rather basing his so called 'evidence' on what people say, I think that Joe himself is guilty of same offence he is accusing other of.

Someone criticizing the government is different from someone sabotaging the government or are you saying that all the criticism on the last administration from people from the SW and North were all meant to sabotage the last administration?

Bro HOSTILITY is a very dangerous form of sabotage, it is this hostility that has actually birthed renewed secessionist thinking and protests in the east.

It is this hostility that has provided a cover for militants to start sabotaging the economy, sadly this hostility has left the SS and began to manifest in imo state(SE) through the so-called red scorpions, how long b4 ipob, red scorpions and upcoming miltiant groups in SE turn SE TO SS?

When u teach a child to despise his neighbour a confrontation is just a minute away. #food4thought

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
and you think spreading hate is the only yo gain independent?
Are the Scottish spreading hate against england?
Are catalonians spreading hate against the Spain?
Did Britain spread hate before they exit EU?
Nobody is holding ibos anymore.. This is not 1967.

If you don't want Nigeria anymore, there are lots of sane ways of doing that not by spreading hate that would lead to chaos.
Stop being Presumptuous! I'm not IBO. How are the Ibos spreading hate If they want to go, they should be allow to go. By the way, what could spread hate faster than killing of innocent women whose only crime is practicing their religion What could spread hate faster than acting like any those who gave you 97% of their vote deserve you attention

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by OMAR12: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
and you think spreading hate is the only yo gain independent?
Are the Scottish spreading hate against england?
Are catalonians spreading hate against the Spain?
Did Britain spread hate before they exit EU?
Nobody is holding ibos anymore.. This is not 1967.

If you don't want Nigeria anymore, there are lots of sane ways of doing that not by spreading hate that would lead to chaos.
how will u know, are u in Spain or are u in Britain, there are a lot of sane ways, hasn't there been a clamour for refferadum, what are the sane way, or are they to go cap in hand or pleases other tribe to let them go, ojukwu never took the war to Nigeria rather he defended his land and people, there was little time to speak to other minority tribes in the then eastern region. the igbos in the eastern region had one voice cos of the violence metted on them by the north were 30,000 were killed, I mean who wouldn't want to leave such union, if it were to be the Yoruba I swear they would have done the same, u never know how it hurts until such happens to you. so I won't blame most of you guys saying Igbo hate this and Igbo hate that, I only pray that such violence that the igbos has seen in Nigeria never come to your doorstep. there much difference between a man that has seen much sorrow and that who hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2016
shala01:

Stop being Presumptuous! I'm not IBO. How are the Ibos spreading hate If they want to go, they should be allow to go. By the way, what could spread hate faster than killing of innocent women whose only crime is practicing their religion What could spread hate faster than acting like any those who gave you 97% of their vote deserve you attention
eg

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
greatmen:
Point of correction I have never seen the tribal hate against Gej during the campaign we in the south south may not be talking but we just waiting, the vent and insults and attacks from the west was appaling, we may be silent but doesn't mean we are fools you gave us hate what do you want back love

You have a brain, please use it. The so-called "hate" was it aimed at Jonathan or the Ijaw nation? Or are you saying that rejecting Jonadunce equals enmity with Ijaw nation?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again
start thinking Nigeria, it will help alot.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
eg
That was a reaction to the hatred towards the Brafia struggle. Buhari with his frozen brain mishandled the situation
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
OMAR12:
how will u know, are u in Spain or are u in Britain, there are a lot of sane ways, hasn't there been a clamour for refferadum, what are the sane way, or are they to go cap in hand or pleases other tribe to let them go, ojukwu never took the war to Nigeria rather he defended his land and people, there was little time to speak to other minority tribes in the then eastern region. the igbos in the eastern region had one voice cos of the violence metted on them by the north were 30,000 were killed, I mean who wouldn't want to leave such union, if it were to be the Yoruba I swear they would have done the same, u never know how it hurts until such happens to you. so I won't blame most of you guys saying Igbo hate this and Igbo hate that, I only pray that such violence that the igbos has seen in Nigeria never come to your doorstep. there much difference between a man that has seen much sorrow and that who hasn't.

1, you guys could boycott anything Nigeria.. No one is gonna ask you why you guys did that.
2, you guys can stay away from Nigeria governance
3, call your senators home
4, move en masse back to iboland.
Then go to world court and ask for refredum.
These are the easiest ways of achieving your dream utopia without blood shed.
No one is gonna declare war for doing those.

No one is gonna take you serious if you hide under one slum in Lagos and be spreading hate.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Redmancunian: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2016
superman:
Redmancunian: 10:18am

In a civilised and a balanced scale tell me the difference between you and the vampire herdsmen

U have a country a person walked away with old people pension fund and you are here saying God bless Nigeria

well well well the SUN must set abeg oooo abeg

enough is enough
Lemme indulge u a little.. It's obvious ur idiocy is unique but the moral of the story is that people should stop spreading hate n the lame blame games.. Move ahead with ur life n don't expose ur ineffectual reasoning ability.. God bless Naija all the time..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2016
shala01:

That was a reaction to the hatred towards the Brafia struggle. Buhari with his frozen brain mishandled the situation
Lmao.. Why not bring proof of this hatred? You mean buhari and tinubu asked Hausa's and Yorubas to kill biafran citizens on nmadi kanu's page?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by badderdandem(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/11/igbo-ethnic-bigotry-and-hate-campaigns-worry-me-joe-igbokwe
well said I support 100 % am from igbo ethnic group from Anambra Awka-Etiti to be precise the hatred been perpetrated by my people is excess and they are part of their woes

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 247notire(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
cyprex:

Nothernization? If indeed there is 'Nothernization', are you most suitable to fight against it, having lost an earlier attempt to fight it?
The problem with my Igbo brothers is that they hate to hear the truth about their attitude. Nd'Igbo anaghi anu ezi okwu.

Nwata gini gburu Nne gi, osi o bu eji, gini gburu Nna gi o bu eji, gini ka iji n'aka eji
You think proverbs will help your cause?

Now listen up, do you know your history as an Igbo man? Do you know the root and remote causes of the Biafran war? Do you know what Igbos have passed through in the hands of these Northerners who sometimes I doubt if they are human? Do you know how many of your kith and kin that have been killed by same hausas over nothing but envy and hate?

My friend the hate is mutual and has nothing to do with Buhari. It's been there since before the civil war when igbos were always massacred in the north at the slightest excuse.

I ask again, what is it you're trying to say with you proverb? That igbos don't like truth? Which truth are you talking about young man?

I'm pretty sure you are not conversant with your history as an Igbo man vis a vis this contraption called Nigeria.

And even if an Igbo man becomes president because according to Joe, the yorubas are smart, who has presidency helped?

Abacha, Abdusalam, Buhari, IBB, they were all president of Nigeria. Isn't the north still the part of Nigeria most ravaged by poverty, disease and mass illiteracy?

So what the heck you talking about bro?

The igbo man has never cared about being politically right or savvy, all he seeks is freedom, justice, equity and fairness.

You think you're an igbo man but you do not know your history.

Nwata na-amaghi ebe mmiri bidoro were mawa ya agaghi ama ebe o ga-ebido zewe ya bu mmiri.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by uzzzy(f): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
We all remember how ohanaeze ndigbo told all their sons with presidential ambitions to drop it and support GEJ.

Don't mind my people, they are confused. They should take time and think instead of too much talk

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by innocent1(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
With the power imposed on me as the Ekwuchaowu 1 of Igbo Land and with the combined power of all tittled men in Igbo Land we denounce you Joe Igbokwe from being an Igbo man. Henceforth you seize being an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by OMAR12: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

1, you guys could boycott anything Nigeria.. No one is gonna ask you why you guys did that.

No one is gonna take you serious if you hide under one slum in Lagos and be spreading hate.
were all these u just said don by the Scottish before they were allowed to vote via referendum or the catalonian's?. the last the igbo's did, who brought war to whose's doorstep. u can never make sense by being a sentimental critic of what people believe in.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RZArecta(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
franciskaine:
[s]start thinking Nigeria, it will help alot[/s].
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by bilazego(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Bluetooth2:

When we told them we are more civilized than them, they'll grumble and lament. Well the most sensible iboman in recent time has spoken.

God bless Igbokwe
God bless Nigeria

Was hell let loose when Mrs Aghahime an ibo lady and a pastor's wife was killed in Kano State recently? Yorubas will always insult ibos claiming superiority and more civilized.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by NnamdiCheges(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Good talk & straight 2 d point.
Our people hav refused 2 recover frm d defeat of a mindless pdp led govt, dat was sharing our 2day & 2moro 2 demselves & unborn family members.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kayo80(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Joe has spoken well

The part I find funny is, when they dish out their hate, they expect love and a pat on the back in return.
If someone dishes out little dose of the hate they spread everyday, they start crying and acting like victims.

They made me found it difficult to criticize buhari constructively when he did something wrong cos they already bastardized everything with hate.

THANK YOU O! I don't understand those people. I try...I really try to love them, but they make it so damn difficult. And it is funny that they are the ones that survive by doing business in every corner of Nigeria. How can you keep hating your hosts?

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by BudeYahooCom: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
It is people like Joe who will sell the whole of Igbo race because of the stipend that APC pays him.

What Joe is telling Igbo is that whenever buhari comes to Ontisha and Asaba to kill unarmed protesters we should keep shouting Sai buhari and embrace the murderous killer.
If this guy is not demented he must be insane. I rule out any form of sanity in his skull.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Decryptor:

You are a joker! Oil prices has crashed whereby making it a less desirable commodity. Stop celebrating mediocrity!

So, then the refinery won't boost the economy, provide jobs and better electricity because the price of oil has dropped?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by BudeYahooCom: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

Mr teacher, Can you remind us what happenedwhen Igbos did all these in '67?
Let me remind you, in case you suffer a brain-eating viral encephalopathic disease, your zombie fathers and uncles came to die in Igboland trying to bring them back.
Can you now you see your advise holds no water? So go find someone else to deceive.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
superman:
go to the north and talk to the Igbos there to see who hate who

tell me the reason a northerner without merit should get a job over a qualified person only because he is indigenous

This is not as easy for fool to sit in his flat in lagos to write rubbish

we may never know how much he is paid to write trash

We don't need to reach the north, after all, charity begins at home. Ask Theodore Orji why he sacked non-Abia indigenes from Abia State civil service. grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kayo80(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
mars123:
The Igbo man is literally pleading for his fellow igbos to have sense but common sense is not common.

LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
superman:

Andre Murray still stand on Scotland secession and he has not be shot

The same Andy Murray that believes Serena Williams deserves to receive as much pay as Novak Djokovic? Please, be serious grin grin

Anyway, Soyinka also supports Biafra secession and he hasn't been shot either.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Mr teacher, Can you remind us what happenedwhen Igbos did all these in '67?
Let me remind you, in case you suffer a brain-eating viral encephalopathic disease, your zombie fathers and uncles came to die in Igboland trying to bring them back.
Can you now you see your advise holds no water? So go find someone else to deceive.

you already declared war before your father's did all that.. They did it for safety.
Like I said this is 2016 not 1967.
Gonna ignore your insults, you are just affirming Joe's assertion.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kayo80(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
tunderay:
LMAO, one of the funniest but precise reaction I have read in NL

lol! And they played perfectly to the script. Very predictable set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by BudeYahooCom: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
sukkot:
so you are wishing death on a fellow igbo ? thats very brotherly of you.

And how is it your business as a yoruba mr inferior-complex stricken burger-flipper?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by BudeYahooCom: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
you already declared war before your father's did all that.. They did it for safety.
Like I said this is 2016 not 1967.
Gonna ignore your insults, you are just affirming Joe's assertion.

I think you need to shut up your putrid mouth. You monkeys are the only one in the world that believes that when people you hate move to stay away from your sorry backward asz, they are declaring a war. Lazy Mor0ns that can't survive without Easterners. grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kayo80(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

We don't need to reach the north, after all, charity begins at home. Ask Theodore Orji why he sacked non-Abia indigenes from Abia State civil service. grin

GBAM!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Mordyb: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abagworo:

1st of all GEJ is not an Igbo man and 2ndly no ethnic group was targeting GEJ with destructive propaganda aimed at creating chaos across Nigeria. What many Igbos involved in this recent quest for war have failed to understand is that a war in Igboland is a lose lose situation and dearth of our long term hardwork from 1970 to 2016 or whenever the war starts. A warrior doesn't wish for war but cowards do because they kniw nothing about it's devastation. In war even the winner comes out devastated.
you are a bloody effing liar
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by BudeYahooCom: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
I dare you to tell me that what I have written is false; it's not enough to just resort to insults. Quit the unnecessary emotions and move on with your life. Have a nice day too.

Nobody is being emotional mr yoruba, if you waiting for Easterners to join you mona monkeys in hailing buhari as he kills people in the East. You will wait till your grandson turns 190 years. Sick Mor0ns that wants everyone to become mor0nic like them. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.