Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36406 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by vislabraye(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:
I think Joe is guilty of same offence he is accussing others of. What Joe failed to do was to list all those "efforts" that the president has made and the exact actions from the people of SE that have made it difficult for PMB to actualize his dreams for Nigeria.

Secondly, Joe should state exactly what the FB post was and if what the "SEners"said were true or not. He should also consider that maybe the SEners are right about their assertions.

I wonder what that man has been smoking.

Exactly !!

Joe Igbokwe is not being sincere with himself. Imagine his utterances. It's full hate.
1. Can he tell us why Fulani herdsmen should kill people in the SE ? What did he say when it happened ?
2. When Buhari said 97/5 % formula for people who voted him, what did he say ?
3. Imagine him praising Tinubu. I laugh. How would he feel if someone from his side acquires all the land available in the state ? Just imagine.
4. So if Moslem fundamentalists kill an Igbo Christian, they Igbos shouldn't react ?
Using Yoruba as an example and lauding their silence is an indictment on them.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

I think you need to shut up your putrid mouth. You monkeys are the only one in the world that believes that when people you hate move to stay away from your sorry backward asz, they are declaring a war. Lazy Mor0ns that can't survive without Easterners. grin
yes! Yes!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Leez(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/11/igbo-ethnic-bigotry-and-hate-campaigns-worry-me-joe-igbokwe
notin new hia ds is just a yorooobaa man wit igbo name callin us ethnic bigots
kaaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!! ndi igbo afu ihe
its well he is justifying his pay packet to his masters
tufia joe tufia

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
chosen04:
And where was this lost soul called Joe Yorobakwe when this APC party was calling GEJ a clueless and a kidgarten(sic) president? I guess such insults were a complimentary remarks to him then?
Party criticism and insults re normal. Not tribal campaign against the govt. Did u see joe ibokwe berate the PDP for insulting Buahri?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Lmao.. Why not bring proof of this hatred? You mean buhari and tinubu asked Hausa's and Yorubas to kill biafran citizens on nmadi kanu's page?
Keep hiding your head under the sand

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by tunderay(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
kayo80:

lol! And they played perfectly to the script. Very predictable set of people.
I am telling you, as if the guy use remote to control them.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by vislabraye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
shala01:

Stop being Presumptuous! I'm not IBO. How are the Ibos spreading hate If they want to go, they should be allow to go. By the way, what could spread hate faster than killing of innocent women whose only crime is practicing their religion What could spread hate faster than acting like any those who gave you 97% of their vote deserve you attention

That's what pains me. I have to restrain myself from using harsh words on certain people like call them fools and idiots. But a lot of apologists think this way.

If Joe Igbokwe is sensible enough, he would have condemned the killings in Enugu state as well as the recent ones in the North. How many times has the presidency condemned the actions of these killers. Can you imagine what would have happened this happened under Gej ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Mind you, Fulani herdsmen has never killed like this before.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Scholes007:
...op pls add a source. Joe is really fuelling what he is condemning. Every SE leader have been calling for patience, peace and harmony. They only condemn anything that is contrary to their own goal. Igbokwe got it wrong, for a year or so I avoid anything buhari because APC now take Igbo's as a party and opposition. I watched tvc news sometime ago and saw where some supposed leaders left issues on ground a started talking about who hate buhari and who doesn't as you just did. I have never gone to church and see them preach against buhari but against any hard times which is visible to all. In most meetings I attend at home we less likely talk about the Nigeria talk more of buhari. When Ipob activities were at it's peak every SE leader called for calm at the same time look towards what is the cause of such uprise. Joe Igbokwe I have been waiting patiently to hear/read/watch you contributions on the herdsmen killings,the skewed appointments, allegation against your messiah but non. All i read everytime are comments smeared with tribal bigotry which I believe no other Igbo leader have done.
u accuse a man of tribal bigotry against his own tribe?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by fabre4: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
blackpanda:

Yea thats all u know. If its not hate, insult or anything negative, u have nothing to say

A few more insults and u will reveal ur tribalistic tendency stop pretending that u aint tribalistic. Every single tribe is and as long as we keep on sweeping isues that brought us to where we are. As a nation this tribalism won't stop
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
shala01:

Keep hiding your head under the sand
[/s]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by steppin: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

1, you guys could boycott anything Nigeria.. No one is gonna ask you why you guys did that.
2, you guys can stay away from Nigeria governance
3, call your senators home
4, move en masse back to iboland.
Then go to world court and ask for refredum.
These are the easiest ways of achieving your dream utopia without blood shed.
No one is gonna declare war for doing those.

No one is gonna take you serious if you hide under one slum in Lagos and be spreading hate.
Silly idea.
Since you've been clamoring for a better country, has anything changed?
No leader would vacate his or her seat when he's at the receiving end.
The Igbos are the ones who want a nation of their own. Our leaders will never support it cos they're enjoying the failed marriage with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
steppin:

Silly idea.
Since you've been clamoring for a better country, has anything changed?
No leader would vacate his or her seat when he's at the receiving end.
The Igbos are the ones who want a nation of their own. Our leaders will never support it cos they're enjoying the failed marriage with Nigeria.
then why blame other tribes and not your leaders that are enjoying the failed marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
vislabraye:

That's what pains me. I have to restrain myself from using harsh words on certain people like call them fools and idiots. But a lot of apologists think this way.

If Joe Igbokwe is sensible enough, he would have condemned the killings in Enugu state as well as the recent ones in the North. How many times has the presidency condemned the actions of these killers. Can you imagine what would have happened this happened under Gej ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Joe is a sell out. He is hoping that to castigate his own people is a sure way to national prominence.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro HOSTILITY is a very dangerous form of sabotage, it is this hostility that has actually birthed renewed secessionist thinking and protests in the east.

It is this hostility that has provided a cover for militants to start sabotaging the economy, sadly this hostility has left the SS and began to manifest in imo state(SE) through the so-called red scorpions, how long b4 ipob, red scorpions and upcoming miltiant groups in SE turn SE TO SS?

When u teach a child to despise his neighbour a confrontation is just a minute away. #food4thought

From your response I can see you are hinging your argument on IPOB, well I am sure you are aware of MASSOB and the fact that MASSOB was there during the time of Obj, Yaradua as well as GEJ and Uwazurike and some of his members were arrested countless time? The issue of secession has always been there the difference between what is happening now and the past was government approach.

If only Joe could be sensible enough to point out that to the government that will go a long way in solving the 'hostility' in question.

If I may ask do you think that PMB approach to the issue is the best way to go about it and moreover there are other security issues affecting people from the SE which the government is doing nothing to address.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by stonemasonn: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
As for Joe Igbokwe,I don't blame him. He is feeding his household from the crumbs off Tinubu's table. He has to say such to earn his pay.
And let it be known that igbos didn't just hate buhari because of GEJ. His antecedent from 1983 to PTF boss shows his innate disdain and contempt for igbos.
bros the Yorubas will say the same about themselves and against Igbos, the truth is the Yorubas and the Igbos have been shifting goal post since 1960 only the Hausas remain unidirectional. Jonathan forced the hands of Yorubas despite all the campaign done for him in 2011 by the Yorubas (Obasanjo and Tinubu). Today Buhari thinks he is standing but believe me only the Yorubas can scheme him out of power come 2019. The earlier the southerners come together to achieve one common goal the better.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Sunsets: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
You mumble-jumbled an entire ethnic group and labeled them bigot. The same offence you are committing. I am Igbo and not an ethnic bigot. I do not believe the figures you brandished.
We can comfortably consume the junk you wrote but you can not consume the junk each of us is capable of dishing out to you. Am I disappointed? Maybe. I condemn viewing happenings from ethnic and religious lenses, however your generalisation is supra nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Sunsets: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
You mumble-jumbled an entire ethnic group and labeled them bigot. The same offence you are committing. I am Igbo and not an ethnic bigot. I do not believe the figures you brandished.
We can comfortably consume the junk you wrote but you can not consume the junk each of us is capable of dishing out to you. Am I disappointed? Maybe. I condemn viewing happenings from ethnic and religious lenses, however your generalisation is supra nauseating
vislabraye:

Exactly !!

Joe Igbokwe is not being sincere with himself. Imagine his utterances. It's full hate.
1. Can he tell us why Fulani herdsmen should kill people in the SE ? What did he say when it happened ?
2. When Buhari said 97/5 % formula for people who voted him, what did he say ?
3. Imagine him praising Tinubu. I laugh. How would he feel if someone from his side acquires all the land available in the state ? Just imagine.
4. So if Moslem fundamentalists kill an Igbo Christian, they Igbos shouldn't react ?
Using Yoruba as an example and lauding their silence is an indictment on them.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
vislabraye:

This bolded part of ur post is a LIE. Stop the lies. It does nothing for ur cause, just makes u look delusional at best and manipulative at worst.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
bilazego:

Was hell let loose when Mrs Aghahime an ibo lady and a pastor's wife was killed in Kano State recently? Yorubas will always insult ibos claiming superiority and more civilized.

Yes hell was let loose! angry

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aalangel(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Efulefu spirit at work.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by obailala(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Nobody is being emotional mr yoruba, if you waiting for Easterners to join you mona monkeys in hailing buhari as he kills people in the East. You will wait till your grandson turns 190 years. Sick Mor0ns that wants everyone to become mor0nic like them. grin
Your mental and intellectual capacity unfortunately ends in labelling anyone trying to speak sense into you as a yoruba man. I never asked you to support buhari, if only you had an iota of the wisdom or intelligence you claimed, you should have known that. Buhari is the president already and those supporting him out number those against him, that's why he won your hero in the last election. I simply pointed to you some salient facts exposing the pointlessness of the hero you claim to support seeing that he did nothing for the SE zone except enrich few of his friends. You couldn't respond to a single of my claims so in the usual manner of an intellectually challenged person, you resorted to abusive words and insults and 'yoruba' labelling, so pathetic.

FYI, just like Joe Igbokwe, Ngige, Rochas and several other Igbos who chose to see things differently, I am a proud Igbo man who joined the movement that booted GEJ out and enthroned PMB. If it pains you so much that there are humans like me out there (efulefu like some ediots call us), you can do yourself a favour by smashing your intolerant head against a rock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by onepluone: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
JOE IGBOKWE IS SAYING WAT HIS PAID MASTERS OF LAGOS SENT HIM TO SAY. NOTHING REASONABLE!

IT IS ALL PART OF THE JOB.

IT IS ALWAYS FUN UNTIL PEOPLE START GETTING HURT.

FOR THE RECORD, JOE IS ONLY RELEVANT IN LAGOS TO TINUBU, HE HOLDS NO REGRAD TO IGBOS AND THE ENTIRE BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by tibaonnet: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yes Joe was wrong, but all you've done proved him right.
How could you hate someone & you expect him to appoint you to his cabinet? (dining with enemies). Change your ways & baba would change too.
If your brother could tell you the bitter-truth & you still refused to see the need for change & you're calling him names, I don't know who could say it better to your skulls.
The hatred has even generated to the point of turning their sons who support the president enemies, Rev Father Imbaka, Okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi to mention but fews.

Now I am enemy number ...........

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Godwin616: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Is GEJ an igbo man? Why take panadol for an ijaw man's headache?

And who put GEJ there in the first place? Was it not OBJ- a yoruba man? Has GEJ ever dreamed in his life he could get to that place? The SW voted massively for GEJ in 2011 but he "fall our hands" big time. One thing with SW region is that they don't play ethnic or religion bigotry.if you are good you will enjoy their support but if you choose the other way round,you are on your own. If APC/PMB also "fall our hand" I trust my people, we will vote them out sharperly sharperly come 2019.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aleem50(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.
Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties
how many properties your papa don buy for yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:

From your response I can see you are hinging your argument on IPOB, well I am sure you are aware of MASSOB and the fact that MASSOB was there during the time of Obj, Yaradua as well as GEJ and Uwazurike and some of his members were arrested countless time? The issue of secession has always been there the difference between what is happening now and the past was government approach.

If only Joe could be sensible enough to point out that to the government that will go a long way in solving the 'hostility' in question.

If I may ask do you think that PMB approach to the issue is the best way to go about it and moreover there are other security issues affecting people from the SE which the government is doing nothing to address.

Massob are as relevant in the east as Mend in ss... they're old news. Ipob n NDA ti take over
And they seem to be more violent, it's because of this violent stance that uwazurike broke off to create BIM

Now as for buhari's approach...Let's not kid ourselves his approach in SE wasn't that 'bad' considering the stakes @ that time.
This is why ipob went underground to join in creation of NDA, the ss Is the economic basket of the nation.

If I were him I would presently be preparing for ICC case cos I can't tolerate dissent/militancy... if ipob were serious and sure of the backing of majority they would set up a party/back a party and let's see how they do in elections...scottish independence has been an issue for centuries. Wars brought NOTHINg but misery but through politics they got a referendum.

This is the problem... GEJ was there 6years nothing like these heightened agitation, it automatically paints the agitation as being fuelled by sore losers #simple.

In the area of appointments...buhari was smart, you cannot give a tribe u don't trust sensitive post just to please them that's just the sad fact about playing politics of hate(its int'l best practice) lols
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:
I think Joe is guilty of same offence he is accussing others of. What Joe failed to do was to list all those "efforts" that the president has made and the exact actions from the people of SE that have made it difficult for PMB to actualize his dreams for Nigeria.

Secondly, Joe should state exactly what the FB post was and if what the "SEners"said were true or not. He should also consider that maybe the SEners are right about their assertions.

I wonder what that man has been smoking.

Joe said the same thing about your hateful ways last year, the year before last and so on, it is up to you to prove him wrong by stating exactly what you've gained by hating and spewing bigotry as a way of engagement with the rest of Nigeria, also explain what you've gained from your political association with the PDP since 1999.

Fact is, you dwell too much on hate and bigotry that it's all you see and know, it's your only trading coin, it's what you've distracted yourself with and exactly why you are so out of the loop in Nigeria.

Your hatred shed the first blood in Nigeria and destroyed our peaceful existence right from independence and it continues till today.

And it's not only against hausa and Yoruba people, it's against other people beyond Nigeria even all the way in SA and this is why people can not stand you everywhere you go..

Joe is not saying anything new, hes basically repeating what we all know.

Even Achebe hated and spewed hate till his last breath into his grave with his hate book.

Change or remain doomed forever.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by BudeYahooCom: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Your mental and intellectual capacity unfortunately ends in labelling anyone trying to speak sense into you as a yoruba man. I never asked you to support buhari, if only you had an iota of the wisdom or intelligence you claimed, you should have known that. Buhari is the president already and those supporting him out number those against him, that's why he won your hero in the last election. I simply pointed to you some salient facts exposing the pointlessness of the hero you claim to support seeing that he did nothing for the SE zone except enrich few of his friends. You couldn't respond to a single of my claims so in the usual manner of an intellectually challenged person, you resorted to abusive words and insults and 'yoruba' labelling, so pathetic.

FYI, just like Joe Igbokwe, Ngige, Rochas and several other Igbos who chose to see things differently, I am a proud Igbo man who joined the movement that booted GEJ out and enthroned PMB. If it pains you so much that there are humans like me out there (efulefu like some ediots call us), you can do yourself a favour by smashing your intolerant head against a rock.

You can foool yourself till you die, nobody will break any sweat. I don't have a PVC I didn't vote GEJ, I share Kanu's views that GEJ might have been idiottic but he it is not excuse to enthrone a certified sharia-loving bigot and dinosaur-age murderer who need's help switching on his cell-phone.
The reason why Ngigie, Rochas, Joe support your lord and master is known to all- Their APC navigated stomachs. Shikena.

If you are hiding under that to claim you are an 'Ibo' zombie who suck buharry's ball till you quench even as he continue to murder easterners, be my guest in finding another Iddiot to fool. It is unIgbo to be a cursed zombie my yoruba muslim friend.

In plain english for dummies, We have an explanation for Joe and Ngige support for the nepotistic murderer what explanation do we have for faceless 'I'm Igbo' mor0ns like you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Cadamlk: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

When you are raised and baptized with hate, then you hate all your life because that's all you know, that's all your social and communal engagement with other people around you.

The ones in this thread are going to pass down the same hate to their children just like their parents did to them, it's a vicious circle of eternal hate and bitter way of life...
Hahahaha

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by onepluone: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

Joe said the same thing about your hateful ways last year, the year before last and so on, it is up to you to prove him wrong by stating exactly what you've gained by hating and spewing bigotry as a way of engagement with the rest of Nigeria, also explain what you've gained from your political association with the PDP since 1999.

Fact is, you dwell too much on hate and bigotry that it's all you see and know, it's your only trading coin, it's what you've distracted yourself with and exactly why you are so out of the loop in Nigeria.

Your hatred shed the first blood in Nigeria and destroyed our peaceful existence right from independence and it continues till today.

And it's not only against hausa and Yoruba people, it's against other people beyond Nigeria even all the way in SA and this is why people can not stand you everywhere you go..

Joe is not saying anything new, hes basically repeating what we all know.

Even Achebe hated and spewed hate till his last breath into his grave with his hate book.

Change or remain doomed forever.

Y is a yoruba man like u commenting on this thread from page one to page 10, even with alternative moniker?

Is igbo people food? Are u going to eat them?

Wat have dey done to u?

U want to own them as property?

Sorry slavery is abolished! Move on!

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by TBrown77(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/11/igbo-ethnic-bigotry-and-hate-campaigns-worry-me-joe-igbokwe

To have ears is not to listen, to listen is not to hear, to hear is not to understand, to understand is not to put to practice. I know that writing this may not get me many friends among the Igbo, but it always gets me the right ones.

SPEECHLESS.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by steppin: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
then why blame other tribes and not your leaders that are enjoying the failed marriage?
Cos they don't want Igbos gone, simple! They're part of the problem.
Buhari said it himself, one Nigeria is not negotiable.
If the rest of Nigerians really wants Igbos to go, our leaders won't have a choice.
Most Nigerians especially Yorubas are quick to call us names; thieves, kidnappers, drug barons, rapists etc, but yet, they won't let us be on our own? Why is that?
We are simply too important to the economy of SW and Nigeria in general.
You can jump up and down and say whatever you like, but your leaders know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.