Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36421 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
if record shows that there are huge passingers transiting the Enugu airport then why should we take off in Enugu and land either in Kano or Lagos before leaving the kwotury

Can anybody explain to me the idea behind that
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by marshborn(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe igbokwe go and die. .. nobody cares about your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by omnisali: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Oga Joe, u r not been truthful to itself either, y don't u ask the govt to call for referendum so we can leave Nigeria peacefully since u know we have so much hate like this in this country. We want to go n rule our destiny.

We hate each other can't u be truthful to the end.

If we hate each other, we won't be all over Nigeria building houses n investments.

Haven't u notice the hate in Lagos state for Igbos.

The Hausa's hatred on us is nothing to right home about.

So Mr man, this ur epistle is one sided. Just to be noticed by the 97%.

F**k u Mr Joe and whoever think like u.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Okeikpu(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:
Igbokwe is telling them the bitter truth but they cannot understand the handwritten on the wall, my Igbo brothers keep agitating for Biafra while lagos is building the biggest refinery in Africa that will give them stable power supply, employment opportunities for their teaming youths and also boost their economy.
HUMAN BEIGN
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by SuperS1Panther: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
JimmySnow:
Lack of foresight,,,,the beginning of blindness

Foresight that does not take reality into consideration, is nothing but a mirage that will eventually lead to a calamitous end.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by chidozieikeji2: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
This man needs dna test

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Decryptor(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe is a persona-non-grata in Igbo Land. We have already disowned him.

Read an excerpt written about him by Anambra State

Joe Igbokwe: STOP DISGRACING NDI ANAMBRA AND NDIGBO! (SPECIAL EDITORIAL)

When Anambra State Online was founded in December 2014, it was done under the premises of disseminating news and information of events as it affects our dear state. Part of the reason for this decision was because of the daily positive activities and landmark achievements being recorded in the state on almost a daily basis especially since the present Governor Chief Willie Obiano took over the mantle of leadership. It was therefore noteworthy to keep Anambrans both at home, inter-state and in diaspora abreast with news and information of the turnaround which the state had started experiencing after many decades of jinxed leadership which made Anambra a sorry state with nothing to write home about in the past.

But with all these said, the need to also bring to light some negative occurences in the state by both indigenes and aliens residing in the state and also Anambrans living outside the state was not to be under-emphasized!
At a point, we were getting mails and messages from some our fans and readers not to post negative occurrences in (and about) the state especially those perpetrated by Anambrans since Anambra State Online is not accessed only by Anambrans alone but outsiders aw well because according to them, such negative news could be used as a smear campaign against the lovely people of Ndi Anambra.

But we responded that it was pertinent to post these negative events so that people could learn from them and serve as a deterrent to some of them who may in one way or the other be informed about the circulation of such anomaly by Anambra State Online and probably other media outfits which may probably cause them to rethink and turn from such anomalies in future (or so we hope).

One of such anomalies which we are bringing to the fore is from Engr. Joe Igbokwe who hails from Nnewi Local Government of Anambra State! Igbokwe who is based in Lagos State and currently serves under the All Progressive Congress APC in the state has been known for crude remarks and vituperation against Ndigbo which leaves anyone that hears or reads about them in doubt as to whether he is really of Igbo descent.

One of such outbursts was way back in July 2013 when the former governor of Lagos state Fashola ordered the mass deportation of Igbos some of whom were traders, artisans and even innocent residents on their way to their place of work on the said day. They were detained for days before conveyed in trucks like refugees at night and dropped them at the Onitsha end of the Niger Bridge in the dead of the night in what he claimed was part of the efforts of the state government to rid the state of destitution.

The Anambra State Government under the leadership of the former governor Peter Obi wrote to the LASG and queried their actions and days later, the Lagos State government released a statement with an excuse that the individuals deported or rather in their own phrase "relocated" were mostly beggars and miscreants who posed a threat to the existence of Lagosians.

Fashola also accused erstwhile Governor Peter Obi of mischief and inciting hatred.

After careful examinations, it was discovered that two-thirds of the deportees were from neighboring South Eastern states like Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo States. Not only that this unfortunate development was to serve as a huge burden to the Anambra State Government who was now saddled with the task of relocating these people to their neighboring states with tax payers money, it was also embarrassing to the whole of Ndigbo.

Some social groups and Igbo spokespersons living in Lagos and outside decried the humiliation but Igbokwe who was the publicity secretary of the Lagos State Chapter of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) at the time called the Igbos in Lagos "ingrates" simply because of their protest against the Lagos State Government.

Hear him, “My experience with Ndigbo in Lagos will take a book to tell. Our people do not know their enemies. They do not know their friends either. Igbos lack the power of creativity, the power of strategic thinking, power of critical thinking."

“If Ndigbo can attack Gov Fashola the way they have done in the past few days, then I can conclude that we do not really know who our friends are."

Just recently, in an interview, Igbokwe was asked about his take on the Niger Delta Avengers and IPOB, he had this to say, "This country is what it is today because all have sacrificed something even blood to make it what it is today. But ungrateful Igbos and and insatiable Niger Deltans want to destroy the country out of greed. There is no hope for these bloody idiots who call themselves the Avengers and IPOB. They are a bunch of reprobates and common criminals. They are too small and too insignificant to hold this responsible and responsive government to ransom through blackmail and intimidation."

Joe Igbokwe went further to say that Niger Delta has nothing to offer Nigeria anymore except criminality, sabotage, destruction of oil platforms, murder, brigandage and corruption.

"Look at what these animals are doing to their environment in the name of avenging the Federal Government. Ah, ah, I see war. I see war. And I hope the human rights community are seeing the damage and the open confrontation." he blasted.

On the Igbos and especially Biafra, he had this to say, "Igbos should be thankful to the Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who allowed them into their land to make good money. As far as I am concerned, Biafra is a joke, so people should stop dying for nothing." he said.

It is true that Igbos who are hardworking and resilient to survive the negative effects of the Civil War bounced back and are scattered in various parts of the country doing one business or the other. But what Joe Igbokwe does not realise or refuses to admit is that the trade activities of the Igbos in the North and South Western Nigeria (which he says the Igbos should thank the Yorubas and Hausas for) gives a boost to the revenue of such states in addition to their urban development. So who should be thanking who here?

Anambra State Online is not in support of the use of violence or destruction of amenities to attain a goal like in the case of the Niger Delta Avengers but someone needs to remind Igbokwe that an agitation for self rule by the Niger Deltans and IPOB which form a fraction of the people of the South South and the South East Nigeria is not in itself wrong. Afterall, the UK had voted to leave the EU on a referendum which is similar to the case of the quest for the Niger Deltan and the Igbos.

But what bothers us and so many reasonable Southerners alike is the efforts of the Federal Government to check the remote causes of these agitations and bring a lasting solution to them via dialouge and peaceful resolution.

What Anambra State Online expects from Joe Igbokwe is to ask why the current APC-led administration has refused to adopt the implementation of the National Conference Report (2014) which if implemented would have undoubtedly resolved the lingering ethnic and pseudo national problems in the equity. But unfortunately, President Mohammadu Buhari said the report belongs to the archives!

What is also expected of Joe Igbokwe is to also ponder about the popular "5 Percent" acronym where the President clearly stated in an interview in Washington that the dividends of democracy under the new APC administration will be enjoyed mostly by the regions that voted for APC en-masse while the 5% consisting of mainly the South South and South East regions will not really feel the impact of Governance. We would be delighted if he (Joe Igbokwe) gladly raises that issue.

If he is fanning the embers of favoritism and eye service for his party, he should also reminisce over the fact that he worked himself up vigorously for the APC all for nothing in the prelude of the Nigerian Presidential Elections.

At least for his effort, Lai Mohammed was rewarded with a ministerial appointment as Minister of Information; but Joe Igbokwe was not considered good enough for any position, not even for an "ordinary" post of a commissioner in Lagos State!

This should have put him on a thinking pedestal that the South Westerners (Yorubas) forge a common front and stand for their own anyday and anytime no matter how much you stroke them gently on the back with sycophancy even to the detriment of your tribe, they still see you as an alien who needs to be checkmated. Past events have proven this trend repeatedly.

To them, Joe is an "Ordinary Igbo" who is among those worthy of drowning in the Lagos lagoon had Ambode not won; and therefore not being a "son of the soil", has no business being appointed Commissioner of Information in their Lagos State Government.

Probably, the Oba of Lagos, Oba Akiolu who threatened the Igbos resident in Lagos with drowning in the lagoon equally decreed the entire exclusion of Igbo people from the Lagos State cabinet, leading to the ouster of the only Igbo person to ever serve as commissioner in Lagos State, Ben Akabueze. This also brings to light the appointment of only Northerners as President Buhari's trusted advisers and overseers in 98% of all government key positions.

Anambra State Online therefore asks if Joe Igbokwe was not a descent of Igboland but rather had a name like Joe Ogunowe, would his fate have been any different? If an Adebayo Ogunsawe had put in as much effort as Joe Igbokwe did, selling the propaganda of the APC leading to the last election, to the extent of even denigrating his own people, would he not have been considered worthy and rewarded with a juicy appointment as a deserving stake holder in the APC Lagos State government?

Joe Igbokwe, no matter how he tries to Yoruba-nize himself or lapdog Bola Tinubu and his APC crew, he is still seen and treated as an Igbo-outsider never to be trusted with a key political position in the South West not to talk of the North. He should also remember that "charity begins at home".

In conclusion, we do not have the slightest idea of what moves other people or what stirs their resolve to make certain decisions; but for someone who dutifully carried the waters of the APC as Joe Igbokwe did during the last election and was not rewarded with any meaningful position, Joe Igbokwe would have either gone publicly rogue on Bola Tinubu and his APC or at least, employ the golden rule "Silence". But alas, "Joe Igbo-ekweghi" is content with being seen as in the good books of Bola TInubu or rather the perception of being seen as within the corridors of power, no matter how peripheral and then utilizes that opportunity to lambast his tribesmen by spewing gibberish from his mouth at any little instance.

We hereby use this medium to call on Chief Joe Igbokwe, that was on the payroll of the Lagos state government that defended Gov. Fashola’s anti-Igbo policy joining and calling Ndi Igbo in Lagos names, and remind him that “No one wins a battle against his kinsmen”.

We also advice him to refrain from DISGRACING ANAMBRA (HIS HOME STATE) AND NDIGBO AS A WHOLE because as the popular adage goes, only a fool finds the dance of his mad relative entertaining!

From the Media Dept.
Anambra State Online

www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2016
dangerousfingaz:
I am an Igbo man. Nwafo Ngwa. You are truly on point. Most of our people have refused to move on. Our youths need to understand that we do not have creeks to run into neither do we have forest to hide. We are not bordered by other countries/nations. Ndi Igbo must understand her peculiarities, intelligently work with it to attain the greatest height. My brother, well written!! Please continue with the good work don't be deterred. Most people here will insult us nevertheless the truth will remain stark on our faces.
thanks bro for being a better Nigerian. we are all aware the structure is faulty, but we need to strategy on how to get what we want from the pot. during the last administration IBO's held good position that was sufficient to kick start the SE economy by upgrading Enugu airport and completing the sea project. they were blind when they have the opportunities.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2016
go to the north and talk to the Igbos there to see who hate who

tell me the reason a northerner without merit should get a job over a qualified person only because he is indigenous

This is not as easy for fool to sit in his flat in lagos to write rubbish

we may never know how much he is paid to write trash

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MrEverest(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2016
dangerousfingaz:
I am an Igbo man. Nwafo Ngwa. You are truly on point. Most of our people have refused to move on. Our youths need to understand that we do not have creeks to run into neither do we have forest to hide. We are not bordered by other countries/nations. Ndi Igbo must understand her peculiarities, intelligently work with it to attain the greatest height. My brother, well written!! Please continue with the good work don't be deterred. Most people here will insult us nevertheless the truth will remain stark on our faces.
Nwa nna, kedu mpahara gi n'ala ngwa? Ogwe kem bu nwa afo Igbo, n'ihi ya achoro m ka mu na gi kwukorita na asusu Igbo. Ana m eche ka ibia zam ajuju ndia njuru gi. Ndeewo!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Ngozi123(f): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Haha, how many catalonians have been shot? Even Pep Guardiola is in support of independence of Catalonia.

So, you shoot unarmed protesters because you want to protect the unity of the country? You just confirmed that Buhari is a wicked president.

Don't mind him. We come from a country where people think that it's okay to shoot a peaceful protestors. It's utter chaos.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Foresight that does not take reality into consideration, is nothing but a mirage that will eventually lead to a calamitous end.
GBAM!!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Andre Murray still stand on Scotland secession and he has not be shot

what hate are we talking about then

mad mad kwontury full of mad people
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Abagworo(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
emenideen:
I like and understand the spirit of Joe's write up. But it's just putting d cart b4 d horse.
A grave injustice was done to a ppl(the Igbos) because of a bloody coup led by a few soldiers who r of its ethnicity. It led to a bloodier war and grave injustice done to d Igbos after d war. The status quo by and large has remained. And Joe wants us to forget and move on. We've moved on but forgetting is not in our hands.

Joe or any other sane Igbo has not denied injustice in the past against Igbos but the recent stupid call for war and hate speeches as a result of Jonathan's loss in 2015. The injustice cannot be corrected by inciting genocide against ourselves through the action of Jonathanians. Thats very silly. If any people must bring war upon themselves let Jonathan's people do it and destroy their own land and leave Igbos out of the useless war incitements.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
But at least you now agree with me that Igbos gave a Bleep about who rules Nigeria?... It all started with GEJ sharing billions to his close allies of which a good number were Igbos. But the real question is, after those billions which were shared to INDIVIDUALS, how did it change the fortunes of the entire SE zone?... Let us for once put some wisdom into this; how did those billions transform the lives of the common man?... After oil prices crashed and GEJ left power, what do we have to show for those billions which flowed?... No roads fixed, no bridges built (2NB was only started at the tail end to hoodwink voters), no seaports built, the PH airport was left to rot because of a simple feud with Amaechi, the Enugu airport, even though a new befitting terminal was built, the funds meant for the refurbishment and expansion of the pothole ridden runway was embezzled etc. But today, we still jump around shouting GEJ and giving ourselves unnecessary high BP over GEJ's outster. Courtesy of Mazi Kanu, millions of Igbo youths have now been brainwashed to believe that they have to hate other tribes (especially those tribes that were instrumental to the removal of GEJ) as the only way to progress. Some people now take it upon themselves to wish all sorts of evil upon themselves and the country because they believe it affords them the opportunity to abuse or punish buhari. How did we get to this level?

I feel stupid replying you.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Redmancunian: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Comprehension problem is very common among the youths these days.. God help Naija
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
abafool

Joe or any other sane Igbo has not denied injustice in the past against Igbos but the recent stupid call for war and hate speeches as a result of Jonathan's loss in 2015. The injustice cannot be corrected by inciting genocide against ourselves through the action of Jonathanians. Thats very silly. If any people must bring war upon themselves let Jonathan's people do it and destroy their own land and leave Igbos out of the useless war incitements.

the problem with you is that you talk from both side of your mouth. lets pretend a person call for war as you have depicted and a person is paying his price as you have wished

As an IPOB we stand for the truth; the question we are asking you is; who said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood if . . . .

What should be his own punishment?

Power must come back to North etc

tell us what to do? holy MR black Antagonist IPOB is waiting

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kel5000(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
fortune1968:
so u are now getting back at buhari. ? was jona performing well? u make no sense
Is buhari performing well,with the level of hardships people are suffering now?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Samtoby(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties

Am sorry but I need to ask, you said Igbo haven't produce any president for Nigeria.

is GLJ from Yoruba or Hausa?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RZArecta(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
aguone:
[[s]present a better argument or counter this piece with a reasonable argument and stop calling him names. After all he may be more 'Igbo' than you[/s]. uote author=RZArecta post=47450943]Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by obailala(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I feel stupid replying you.
Have a nice day
I dare you to tell me that what I have written is false; it's not enough to just resort to insults. Quit the unnecessary emotions and move on with your life. Have a nice day too.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Redmancunian: 10:18am

Comprehension problem is very common among the youths these days.. God help Naija

In a civilised and a balanced scale tell me the difference between you and the vampire herdsmen

U have a country a person walked away with old people pension fund and you are here saying God bless Nigeria

well well well the SUN must set abeg oooo abeg

enough is enough
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Utchman1: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2016
I agree with you Mr. Joe. Only few of us from the SE understand what you are saying.

Our problem is superiority complex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
But at least you now agree with me that Igbos gave a Bleep about who rules Nigeria?... It all started with GEJ sharing billions to his close allies of which a good number were Igbos. But the real question is, after those billions which were shared to INDIVIDUALS, how did it change the fortunes of the entire SE zone?... Let us for once put some wisdom into this; how did those billions transform the lives of the common man?... After oil prices crashed and GEJ left power, what do we have to show for those billions which flowed?... No roads fixed, no bridges built (2NB was only started at the tail end to hoodwink voters), no seaports built, the PH airport was left to rot because of a simple feud with Amaechi, the Enugu airport, even though a new befitting terminal was built, the funds meant for the refurbishment and expansion of the pothole ridden runway was embezzled etc. But today, we still jump around shouting GEJ and giving ourselves unnecessary high BP over GEJ's outster. Courtesy of Mazi Kanu, millions of Igbo youths have now been brainwashed to believe that they have to hate other tribes (especially those tribes that were instrumental to the removal of GEJ) as the only way to progress. Some people now take it upon themselves to wish all sorts of evil upon themselves and the country because they believe it affords them the opportunity to abuse or punish buhari. How did we get to this level?
you have spoken well my son

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ken4jj(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Abeg make Political correctness no kill people like Joe. First of all, why are people interested in who hates the president or who doesn't? How does it add food to anyone's table. How has the ibo hatred and bigotry stopped the president from performing? Must everybody love the president,where does that happen?

If the ibos have not moved on,i expected to be seeing anti Buhari protests in the east or igbo formed militias causing problems here and there. Even the iPOB are not even carrying arms so how are they stopping PMB from changing Nigeria? Before iPOB,there was MASSOB and they suffered several losses and their leader was in and out of prison, was it not in the last administration? So what is the brouhaha about IPOB?

Hatred for a leader CANNOT stop any leader from doing his job, in fact, it is even to the advantage of the leader. If we enter the filling station and fuel is now sold for N50, kerosine N30 and we enter the market, bag of rice is now N5,000, who takes the glory? This idiots should help PMB to succeed by advising him on how to get things done and not looking for who love or hate him, the rant is unnecessary.

Does it mean that there are no other ibos apart from Joe that supports the president? If so, is it Joe and his family alone that attended the Buhari rally in the east during election or was Buhari booed or stoned then? Okay, maybe,every single yourba love Buhari

That you saw comments with ibo names, you now genralize abi? Does Joe know that anybody can adopt any identity online. In Nairaland for example, so many people disguise with some ethnic names to cause tribal wars.
This issue of looking for people who love or hate PMB should be stopped, it is not our business. Instead they should channel thier political correctness to help PMB succeed so that haters would eat thier words.
Since Joe is the only ibo man who loves the President and no other person from other tribe hates the president, i hereby sentence him to live in Daura. But Joe watch it, for the fact that you are always trying to romance with other tribes will not stop Tinubu and his APC men from kicking your ass if you ever make a wrong step.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Ngozi123(f): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Show us where Catalonians were calling for the killing of other Spanish ethnicities.

The Basque separatist that followed the route Biafraudsters are taken, were killed in their numbers by the Spanish Authority after declaring them them terrorist group.

The Basque separatist group members that were killed by the Spanish authorities actually were terrorists, in that they bombed and committed violent acts in several places in Spain. What violence has any Igbo separatist group committed to that scale? Even then, I'm sure that the Spanish authorities did not shoot at any peaceful protesters as that would be completely unnecessary and something only a bloodthirsty savage would do... oh wait. undecided

As for your comment about Nnamdi Kanu- I'm assuming that you're talking about him- I don't like the man one bit but you're making it seem as though he asked his followers to just go into the streets of Nigeria and start shooting at anyone that's not Igbo. I somewhat remember what he said on radio Biafra and it was something to the effect of 'arm yourselves for when the Nigerians come to attack you'. Of course, some people, in their hyperbolic nature, took this as him sanctioning the complete and utter annihilation of non-Igbos in Nigeria. If that was the case then why are they clamouring to leave Nigeria? Like I said, I don't like the man as I don't like people who preach hate speech but I don't like it when people make up lies to suit their own agendas.

Btw, please don't bring up that Facebook post that keeps circulating around here as I don't think that that's the real Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
MrEverest:
I have never seen a more shameless bast.ard than this useless efulefu who calls himself joe igbokwe!! This foo.l is only trying so hard to justify his hatchet job at the expense of his supposed people. Even the yorubas that are using this brainless maggot, will be laughing at him behind closed doors! It is very obvious that this is Tinubu's script but joe igbokwe's voice!! A modern day Esau. With such person as brother, we dont need outside enemy. What effrontry & guts in making sweeping insults against a race, a fatwa of some sort should be declared on this shameless bastar.d!!!
so you are wishing death on a fellow igbo ? thats very brotherly of you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kel5000(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
But this is the very point being made, Igbos are blessed with success everywhere. So why is it that a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ in the last election have refused to let go of the election loss?... Some notable ones have successfully incited others to hate every other tribe, especially any tribe or group of persons that supported Buhari. Even Igbos who supported Buhari have been declared persona non-grata and efulefus with their lives threatened on a daily basis. It is supposed to be a free world and everyone should reserve a right to support whoever they want to support. But the emotional outbursts and hatred spread by most Igbos (who supported GEJ) to date leaves much to be expected, it doesn't in any way reflect a blessed people and that is sad. Do I even need to mention that there are quite a lot of shallow minded cretins who actually wish evil and destruction upon Nigeria and celebrate at any single bad news, this is the unfortunate situation we have in our hands presently.
For the umpteenth time,we igbo don't feel bad about GEJ's lose,we just hate buhari and his utterances and policies
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Ralphdan(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
uzzzy:
Keep on saying the truth Sir, our people have resorted to hate speeches nd abuses instead of following civilized procedures for finding solutions.
Most times they sound very confused and hopeless, that u begin to wonder what they really want, is it that they want :GEJ, PDP, Biafra or a better Nigeria?
you have spoken well my daughter
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Lumig: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties
Take it easy my brother. "A roaring lion kills no game."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.