Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36415 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Bash512: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties

I no ft laf...Ibos bn manufacturing titles like Idi Amin since 300 BC

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

I'm sure you know your people..

You are about to get the same thing on NL..

Igbos

start

attack...

grin grin

And I guess you are obstinately ignorant of the hoards of Hausa youths that also ABUSED and still ABUSE anyone on Social Media who has a contrary view to PMB or the APC? Remain in your world of aloofness and stew in it

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by basingstoke: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
very stupid man. why not complain of buhari's bigotry

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
ghostmist:
No!

you missed his point.

in a nutshell, he's saying that "Igbo's are forthright and loyal"

Forthright? The millions of igbo traders in sw,nw,ne,nc that are constantly devising new ways to attract more customers nko? Do u think they don't DETEST yoruba and hausa? Why aren't they showing it? I thought they are forthright?

A girl I had as a close frnd @ajah would always show hate towards yoruba when we @ home but the shop next door is owned by a yoruba woman, that woman welcomed her to the shop, aided her with vital info on different issues, allowed her use her light box for some welding issues, protected her interest(even in her absence) when people blamed the welding activity for the transformer problems etc yet any small thing @ her crib she would diss yorubas, I decided to cut her off after her bday.

It's ok if you forthright and tell someone u dislike them, but when u keep singing it like a hit track and expect them not to hate you too... then can't I call such a person delusional?

In the aftermath of acn n cpc loss to pdp in 2011 immediately tinubu announced plans to form a coalition to push out pdp (not gej but pdp) cos a good look @ polls show yorubaland except osun gave gej their votes! The NORTH DIDNT TAG YORUBAS NAMES
Suddenly IGBOS tagged the alliance between mainly acn and cpc a NORTHERN agenda forgetting APGA and LP were actively courted by acn & pdp even okorocha decamped since apga refused.
Igbos turned apc vs pdp to apc vs gej... that is how all this bigotry started.

Parties laid down their identity to become apc while pdp allowed apga and LP retain their identity but pledge allegiance to pdp.

The race was heating up, apc calculated and realised that pdp already had a strong popular candidate in gej they needed a candidate with a stronghold too so they chose pmb.

The battle ground was drawn... now where was the the battle ground? SOUTH-WEST!

A politically savvy region, the pdp had NOTHING to offer, in a political masterstroke after weeks of sounding out potential VP's like amaechi, oshiomole A westerner was chosen! This rocked the pdp they had already erred by immediately ceding Vp to north [stronghold of the main contender(a mistake apc didn't make by ceding to SS/SE)] PLEASE GOOGLE SWING STATES.

Let us not forget gej had fallen out with obj early on in his presidency, instead of playing smart politics he sought to 'end obj's' political career thus THE ONLY MAN who could checkmate tinubu in the west for the first time became an ally to tinubu.
At this point the RHETORIC fully changed from buhari is a bigot, apc is northern TO SS DESERVES PRESIDENCY BECAUSE NORTH HAS RULED FOR TOO LONG.

That campaign plan was dead on arrival apc won, pdp lost and INSTEAD of immediately strategising for 2019 igbos were disturbing the peace till NOW take a look at the present political calculation.
Pdp(with a strong se/ss supporter base) is fighting OVER WHICH NORTHERNER should be their chairman? THE PARTY HAS ALREADY ZONED presidency to the NORTH, now tell me what exactly the igbos are loyal to? Loyal to defeat?
If pdp present N/SE candidate apc will easily defeat them cos the SW leaders now HATE the SE thanks to the "FORTHRIGHT HATE" shown by SE.

IF PDP present N/SS candidate it will mean that once again igbos have lost in the short and medium term political arrangement.

What the SE forgets to achieve presidency within the next 2 election windows is by uplifting APGA or joing APC.

Even If pdp miraculously wins in 2019 it would only be made possible by mass defection THUS the north will still be in-charge.

Politics isn't won by wailing,

10 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ndPeter(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
At least one of us is sane

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
if Hausas are scheming for their people, shouldn't IBO be doing the same for the good of their people instead of spreading hate?
The Ibos are not spreading hate but asking to allow to go their way. People like Igbokwue feel threatened by independent, because they will lose what ever hold they have.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by AbuTwins: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
THE FIRST TIME I HEARD AN IGBO MAN SPEAKING THE TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by fratermathy(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again

Face the message, not the messenger. I am a Niger Deltan and I completely agree with this man. We lots in the South and East need to wake up from our delusions.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2016
A Yoruba woman, a Pastor Mrs. Eunice Olawale Elisha of the Redeemed Christian Church of God old NEPA Road Phase 4 Kubwa, Abuja was killed by unknown persons on Saturday morning of July 9, 2016, while preaching the gospel around 5.30am. I have followed the reactions on the internet and Yoruba do not behave like the Igbo. They have been speaking but not preaching hate. They have called for the culprits to be fished out, prosecuted and punished. If Mrs. Eunice Elisha had been an Igbo hell would have been let loose. There would have been abuses and abuses. But Yoruba are not Igbo. This is civilization. This is strategic thinking. I hope our people can learn from this. Civility is not a sign of weakness. He who fights and run away lives to fight another day.

When we told them we are more civilized than them, they'll grumble and lament. Well the most sensible iboman in recent time has spoken.

God bless Igbokwe
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by tolujohnso: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2016
chosen04:
And where was this lost soul called Joe Yorobakwe when this APC party was calling GEJ a clueless and a kidgarten(sic) president? I guess such insults were a complimentary remarks to him then?
Is Jonathan an igbo man? Even d south southerners are moving on! 2019 is just around doing corner and it could be an igbo presidency. What will you reap then? Reason with Joe biko
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Lumig: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
kel5000:

For the umpteenth time,we igbo don't feel bad about GEJ's lose,we just hate buhari and his utterances and policies
what do you mean by "we", bros speak for yourself and your family.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by georgeidoni: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Like you were even born then. Nonsense!

eyeview:
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
As for Joe Igbokwe,I don't blame him. He is feeding his household from the crumbs off Tinubu's table. He has to say such to earn his pay.
And let it be known that igbos didn't just hate buhari because of GEJ. His antecedent from 1983 to PTF boss shows his innate disdain and contempt for igbos.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by OMAR12: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Truly1:
This is a nice treatise by John Ugbokwe. The Igbos should stop this their antagonistic approach to national issues and start seeing themselves as part and parcel of indivisible Nigeria. It is only then that other parts of the country can entrust them with power in future, they should henceforth stop their hate speech against other tribes and embrace sincere spirit of brotherhood and love. They should equally remember that the Yorubas have sacrificed a lot for them unless they have forgotten how the late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi - a Yoruba son, laid his life for their son late Gen Aguiy Ironsi! - and what of late Col. Banjo who even fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war and even right now some Igbos are holding political appointments in Lagos State, a Yoruba State, is this possible in Ibo land and I say capital NO.!
Love him or hate him, Joe Igbokwe has spoken to his people and he has spoken well and its left for his people to hearken to his clarion call! as no single tribe can hold the nation to ransom.
let me tell those of you say that the Igbo hold political positions in Lagos and if it can be reciprocated in the east, I will tell you yes under one condition, that is if the Yoruba population in any eastern state is up to 3 or 2 million, Lagos has a population of 19-20million, igbos in Lagos are 4 to 5 million, the area that is being represented by an igboman have many igbo residing there. so you saying that yorubas can not hold any position is Igbo,I see it as you trying to bring the igbos down.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Okeikpu(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
cyprex:

Nothernization? If indeed there is 'Nothernization', are you most suitable to fight against it, having lost an earlier attempt to fight it?
The problem with my Igbo brothers is that they hate to hear the truth about their attitude. Nd'Igbo anaghi anu ezi okwu.

Nwata gini gburu Nne gi, osi o bu eji, gini gburu Nna gi o bu eji, gini ka iji n'aka eji
another human beign
akpa ohu tongue
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kayo80(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
One of the most sensible things I have ever heard an igbo man say. Wise words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Beetobee(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again

Not brainy enough to give a critical analysis in refute? You cant counter his speech intelligently? That's why you are who you are. Poof!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2016
shala01:

The Ibos are not spreading hate but asking to allow to go their way. People like Igbokwue feel threatened by independent, because they will lose what ever hold they have.
and you think spreading hate is the only way to gain independence?
Are the Scottish spreading hate against england?
Are catalonians spreading hate against the Spain?
Did Britain spread hate before they exit EU?
Nobody is holding ibos anymore.. This is not 1967.

If you don't want Nigeria anymore, there are lots of sane ways of doing that not by spreading hate that would lead to chaos.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Okeikpu(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
madapcmod:
Who listens to this bastard? I mean this inanimate object that rather stampede his brothers to death just to ascend to glory. This whimp is a persona non grata and he knows it reason y he hardly come home. U only hear his evil voice when his ppl are opresssed .

When fashola deported Igbos he remained quite till Igbo started reacting, he found his betrayal voice

During d oba lagoon saga he was dumb , till d issue garnered much momentum, the prodigal son was tipped again to go attack his ppl.

When the yolobas and their press were abusing GEJ with clueless, shoeless, Fisherman , dumb etc, the nitwit was enjoying the insult with his yoloba adopted kinsmen, but when same insult was given back to Dullard, the bàstardinho again got his bribe from the usual devils to attack his ppl.

Joe Yorubakwe Nikita lachaa gi anya. Efulefu muo! Ifeajuna!
Nkita lachaa ya ike not anya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by lozanni(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Speak for yourself Joe, because I know that myself and majority of Igbos do not have any hatred for Buhari or Osibanjo, but are so engrossed with issues of modern living like advancing our careers, growing our businesses, training our children properly to become educated and useful members of the society. Infact, I can say with all certainty that 90% of Igbos dont care about Buhari or Osibanjo as they are a race that depend on self-help to better their lives and to develop their communities.
Joe, dont take the rantings of some mis-informed Igbo youths on Facebook and other social media platforms to over- generalise that all Igbos share the same opinion with just-barely-gone-past-teenage youths; as those group of people, in any ethnic group, are known to, sometimes, hold unreasonably strong positions on any issue and can also be very insultive. Check out discussion topics on Facebook about GEJ and you will also find out that GEJ was also being insulted by Northern and SW youths to the extent of his being called a dullard and a ba..ard by some of them.
I will advise you to tell PMB and Osibanjo, that they should not mind those over-zealous youths on social media platforms as they do not represent the generality of the Igbos.
Joe, please also advise your principals to address the issues of economic and political alienation being faced by Igbo youths in order to kill existening ethnic militia groups and give Igbo youths a sense of belonging.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by obailala(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
kel5000:

For the umpteenth time,we igbo don't feel bad about GEJ's lose,we just hate buhari and his utterances and policies
It's a free world, everybody cannot like everybody. But then, while we express our own opinions, we should try not to crucify others for holding their own different opinions; live and let live. This is somehow what Mr Igbokwe is trying to talk about, another simple example of this is the fact that any Igbo person who dares to have a different opinion from the crowd is instantly declared persona non-grata, efulefu, enemy of Igbos etc and it may only be a matter of time before it turns to physical attacks. This intolerance needs to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by CCC2(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
A bastard is known not by the absence of his father but by the character deformation resulting from his fatherless predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Okeikpu(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2016
what do u expect from ikpu ezi that lived all hs useless life in yorugba land

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RZArecta(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Beetobee:

[s]Not brainy enough to give a critical analysis in refute? You cant counter his speech intelligently? That's why you are who you are. Poof[/s]!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RZArecta(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2016
fratermathy:

[s]Face the message, not the messenger. I am a Niger Deltan and I completely agree with this man. We lots in the South and East need to wake up from our delusions[/s].
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by SuperS1Panther: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

The Basque separatist group members that were killed by the Spanish authorities actually were terrorists, in that they bombed and committed violent acts in several places in Spain. What violence has any Igbo separatist group committed to that scale? Even then, I'm sure that the Spanish authorities did not shoot at any peaceful protesters as that would be completely unnecessary and something only a bloodthirsty savage would do... oh wait. undecided

As for your comment about Nnamdi Kanu- I'm assuming that you're talking about him- I don't like the man one bit but you're making it seem as though he asked his followers to just go into the streets of Nigeria and start shooting at anyone that's not Igbo. I somewhat remember what he said on radio Biafra and it was something to the effect of 'arm yourselves for when the Nigerians come to attack you'. Of course, some people, in their hyperbolic nature, took this as him sanctioning the complete and utter annihilation of non-Igbos in Nigeria. If that was the case then why are they clamouring to leave Nigeria? Like I said, I don't like the man as I don't like people who preach hate speech but I don't like it when people make up lies to suit their own agendas.

Btw, please don't bring up that Facebook post that keeps circulating around here as I don't think that that's the real Nnamdi Kanu.

What is terrorism? It is the use or threatened use of violence in orderr to achieve political, religious or ideological aim.

Ipob represents Igbos, the same way MAssob, Aka Ikenga and Ohaneze does. The last time I checked, Igbos have never denied that Ipob is not their representative.

The same Ipob threatened violence and war against Nigeria if Igbos are not allowed to secede. What shall we call that if not terrorism?

The same Ipob threatened to kill other ethnicities living in SE, thereby promoting genocide which is a major crime at ICC. If that is not terrorism in Igbo land, it is in other parts of the world.

The same peaceful protesters shot at law enforcement agents, they killed law enforcement agents, which in itself is a major crime against the State.

Peaceful protesters blocked a major highway that is a a Federal Govt property, thereby infringing on the rights of other users of the same property, that are equally tax payers.

Call for secession should be civil and intellectual and not dancing around early in the morning, like headless chickens.

Thanks for clearly stating you are not in support of the hate message of the lunatic yellow pawpaw calling himself Nnamid Kanu.

I am not against secession, but I am strongly against hate and genocide messages.

I will gladly support your cry for secession when Igbos are voted into political positions to lend a voice to your cries, when the agitation is civil and when i can see a leader leading the struggle with much intellectual capacity that can defeat Albert Einstein, diplomacy that will make the world to forget Ghandi and moving argument that will make Cicero a joker.

Sensationalism and playing on gullible people's emotions are the major strengths of Nnamid Kanu, who is morally bankrupt and mentally unstable.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy for your point I BELIEVE HIS CONTINUATION OF WORK ON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IS A SIGN OF EFFORTS TO SHOW IGBOS HE ISNT AGAINST THEM.

He also began ogoni clean-up and also insisted a LAGOS -calabar rail being part of the budget.

Isn't that a good thing for ND and SE?

#2- are they wrong? Is NDA really a credible org? An organisation that released a statement telling bayelsans to LEAVE THEIR HOMES that they would be coming to bomb a particular pipeline soon!

Good for you to have listed out what PMB administration has undertaken to do in the East, can also list out what the poeple of SE has done to sabotage the few project you listed above?

If all Joe can do is make assertion about an entire ethnic group based on what he reads on FB without any evidence to show that they are sabotaging the effort of the FG rather basing his so called 'evidence' on what people say, I think that Joe himself is guilty of same offence he is accusing other of.

Someone criticizing the government is different from someone sabotaging the government or are you saying that all the criticism on the last administration from people from the SW and North were all meant to sabotage the last administration?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2016
MrTruth4real:

I have experience same thing on fb, I just made a comment about Niger Delta avengers, and how they were destroying our land. The replies I got were mainly ibos insulting me, none of them could even replied a reasonable comment. And have notice it's common of fb. U just make any comment the ibos dont like, and the next thing they do is insult u.

I am not doubting you but my point remain that Joe should understand that you cannot judge the entire Igbo people based on posts he read on FB. How many Igbo people are on FB and how many out of the 30 million plus responded to your so called post? Please you people should stop this your anti Igbo campaign.

I am sure you are aware that the last administration was criticized mainly by people from the SW and North does that means that the people of SW and North hated GEJ and were bent on sabotaging his government?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by AfroKnight: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2016
This man is honest about his people.

When a west African race adamantly claims Jewish ancestry with no corroboration from neighboring tribes or even the Israelis, you know you're looking at a strong case of delusion.

We know Buhari's crime against these people right from the primaries was that he is not Igbo. There is nothing he can do that would be right in their sight. Even if Buhari appointed only Igbos as ministers and aides and deployed all federal resources solely for the development of Igboland, they would still disapprove and vote against him.

He must know this already and like any experienced leader, he spares no thought for such bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Kosy79(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Can someone ask this efulefu why Buhari is appointing only Northerners angry
Don't mind that mkpi hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Rotimi47: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by freshiemichael: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Did the Yoruba go to war when June 12 1993 Presidential Election won by their illustrious son Chief MKO Abiola was annulled on June 23rd 1993 on a sheet of paper by IBB? Did Yoruba go to war when Abiola’s wife Alhaja Kudirat Abiola was murdered in Lagos in the morning of Jun 4 1996? Did Yoruba go to war when the winner of that historic election was poisoned on July 7 1998? Did Yoruba go to war when those who killed Abiola imposed Obasanjo on them as President in 1999? Did Yoruba accept Chief Ernest Shonekan when IBB made him to head the interim government in 1993?

AND ALL THE THINGS U LISTED ABOVE ARE RIGHT?
IF U ARE SINCERE U SHOULD HAVE CONDEMNED ALL THE WRONG THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY; INCLUDONG THE ONES U LISTED ABOVE IRRESTECTIVE OF WHO THE VICTIM(S) IS/ARE.

I THINK U'V COMPROMISED IN SOME WAY. WELL, ITS NOT A NEW THING: THERE IS ALWAYS A JUDAS IN EVERY GROUP!

THE BEST THING IS TO SEE EACH OTHER AS HUMAN BEINGS WITH EQUAL RIGHT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: NO DISCREMINATION WHATSOEVER!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention / Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos) / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.