Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43763 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy You noh dey carry last.
we ain't joking, that's how we roll grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
are you done playing with you dick

qoute me when you're done playing with your joystick
Why are you crawling around my mentions? What's bothering you? You mind spilling? A problem shared is half solved you know. You could use some counsel.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
soak am with 29Klin, 2 bucket of hotwater smiley

Ayear you grin

senibo1:
we ain't joking, that's how we roll grin

You confam.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU, I WILL NOT TRADE MENTIONS WITH YOU, ATLEAST LET THE AROMA OF BETRAYAL SUCK YOU DEEP, O I HEARD YOUR REAL NAME IS TITUS AND YOU HAVE BEEN USING LEZZLIE TO DECEIVE THE GIRLS.
CHAI YOU ARE THE REASON WHY DPRINCE SANG OGA TITUS.
OGA TITUS, YOU TOO POMPOUS WITH NO REMORE, YOU CON DEY FIND PVSSY.
U FOLLOW MOTO GO TO ANAMBRA JUST TO FORK OKPOHO, CHAI OKPHOHO SEE YOU RUN O!.
OGA TITUS BY SAINTSAMURAI. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW.

lmao..

am enjoying my evening

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
Please Who knows about the lady called Aaliyah who starred in the hollywood movie Romeo Must Die and also sang its soundtrack: Try Again?
i know about her, i heard she was dating jet li b4 her death.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by queencalipso(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Shey I told you not to follow that biafran bush boy tongue

As e don be so, na who I go follow??

Shey you see as dem dey fight them selves embarassed
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=28pt] Op isn't Decker.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
queencalipso:

As e don be so, na who I go follow??

Shey you see as dem dey fight them selves embarassed

Are you not Entertained? cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
iAmCharis:
gringrin

Bros, can you relate to that or you're on the top list of decoders? grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
CryBabies:

How did you reach this conclusion?

Same way I realized you're a coward whose hypocritical reputation was being eroded with every revelation I made last night so you logged into this seemingly unknown alternate (Crybabies) - which was created to mock certain persons - to find out how my thought-process works , trying hard to get into my head and your inquisitiveness intensified after I started uploading screenshots.

I also knew you wouldn't resist the urge to quote me with this unknown alternate again when I start revealing so I didn't refresh the pages of last night's controversial threads.

Crybabies, I thought you stated my revelation was needless? Why the inquisitive prodding for information again? cheesy You'd never understand how my mind works, dude.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
iAmCharis:
[size=28pt] Op isn't Decker.[/size]
exactly charis. i know who the op is and he is not decker.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
emboldened.... so muv.a is behind that nick?
You must open a thread and apologize to Mimzy for falsely accusing her.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donlino(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
One day, One drama grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
The kind of comments I say here, I know many jobless retards_ are dieing to open my "files"

YOU AINT GOT SHÌT ON ME

KEEPIN IT REAL

We don't beef Nigga...We just Eat cool

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin Berlyn na here oh smiley
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
queencalipso:

What is wrong with you people for Gods sake?? Washing your dirty linens on nl( public forum) angry is this how friendship/ r/ship off nl use to be/ end?? Must you rush to nl to disgrace your selves over every little issue that happened off nl just becz you met here!!!

Ew!!! angry angry grow up guys, this is just too childish!! angry angry

Fear don dey catch me seff... embarassed

Put a lid on your brimming emotions, young lady. If this is a horror show for you, then go read one of my sex threads and see life anew wink

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin Berlyn na here oh smiley
are both of you siblings?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i know about her, i heard she was dating jet li b4 her death.

Dating Jet Li? Really? I didn't know much about her not until recently. Though wiki has it that there were rumours concerning she and R'kelly that they secretly conducted an illegal marriage... I just learnt of her death of late - a plane crash on her way back from a musical performance or concert, I think. I think she died the same year Romeo Must Die was released. I'm sad for her. The cruel hands of death just materialized from nowhere to come snuff life outta her when her career was in its developing stage and was about to make a significant turn... So. Sad. Very sad.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Donpoker9:

dont derail pls
Even in his own thread? grin grin grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by obiak4(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Half truth is no truth say the TRUTH or forever keep shut

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by queencalipso(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Are you not Entertained? cheesy

Honestly am not sad!! For me, when two nlders meet, what ever happened off nl should stay off nl and what ever happens on nl, should stay on nl. This isn't cool at all!!!!

The op wrote his feelings without mentioning any name, that's matured enough for me. Whoever he is talking to. Knows her self.

But for some people to turn it into an avenue to bash themselves is just too bad and childish. Worse still exposing something that happened off here.

Things like this scare people like me off embarassed it doesn't entertain me one bit.

If one have to be active on nl, you really needbto watch your back.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided be nice? How? U asked a question, and i directed to where u will get an answer,

did i do anytin badlipsrsealed
StunchLord:

Be nice.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
Who loves reading, looking for Where to download novels....

Thebookvalley..com

A female that reads...That's a rare one.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by CryBabies: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

Same way I realized you're a coward whose hypocritical reputation was being eroded with every revelation I made last night so you logged into this seemingly unknown alternate (Crybabies) - which was created to mock certain - to find out how my thought-process works , trying hard to get into my head and your inquisitiveness intensified after I stated uploading screenshots.

I also knew you wouldn't resist the urge to quote me with this unknown alternate again when I start revealing so I didn't refresh the pages of last night's controversial threads.

Crybabies, I thought you stated my revelation was needless? Why the inquisitive prodding for information again? cheesy You'd never understand how my mind works, dude.

Clearly, you've no idea who I am. My reputation on NL is pristine. Always has and always will be.

Don't be silly. You're not that important. I don't care how your mind works. You're just sad. I felt sorry for you. Missclassy deactivated how many years ago and you seem like a paranoid little puppy trying to catch her trail. I rendered you some advice because it broke my heart seeing anyone like that. If the thread hadnt been deleted I would have offered you a job too.

So pray tell, how did you reach your conclusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trendin:
Even in his own thread? grin grin grin

lol.....oga dis na all man thread

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Honestly am not sad!! For me, when two nlders meet, what ever happened off nl should stay off nl and what ever happens on nl, should stay on nl. This isn't cool at all!!!!

The op wrote his feelings without mentioning any name, that's matured enough for me. Whoever he is talking to. Knows her self.

But for some people to turn it into an avenue to bash themselves is just too bad and childish. Worse still exposing something that happened off here.

Things like this scare people like me off embarassed it doesn't entertain me one bit.

If one have to be active on nl, you really needbto watch your back.

It is well Bae.. wink
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by queencalipso(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
lezz:

Put a lid on your brimming emotions, young lady. If this is a horror show for you, then go read one of my sex threads and see life anew wink

It isn't a horror show, rather a shameful and annoying one.

Note: I wasn't referring to you alone. cool
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
smiley wink maybe
SAINTSAMURAI:
are both of you siblings?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mizzbouqui(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Me and emperorlee as we sidan still dey watch the show

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Dating Jet Li? Really? I didn't know much about her not until recently. Though wiki has it that there were rumours concerning she and R'kelly that they conducted an illegal marriage... I just learnt of her death now of recent - a plane crash on her way back from a musical performance I think. I think she died the same year Romeo Must Die was released. I'm sad for her. The cruel hands of death materialized from nowhere to come snuff life outta her career was in its developing stage... So. Sad. Very sad.
yeah very true. according to report, it was said that she had a fling with jet li before the movie was shot and their relationship continued after the movie and that jetli warned her not to take the trip but being that it was a musical show, she had to go and that was the last time jet li saw her before the plane crash.
Remember she featured jetli in one of her musical videos, infact her best and most rated music video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.