Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43746 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy and buy 2 crate of Gulder 2 oh
EmperorLee:

Mizzbouqui oya bring popcorn for me and my Paddy.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
I'm most grateful to everyone that contributed to this thread. Your soothing words gave me hope when it seems there was none. I know it is difficult and it takes time for a cut in the heart to heal but I'm really glad that I'm not alone in a time like this.

You guys are like family to me. Honestly I didn't expect the nice reception you extended towards me. As usual I reckoned I was gonna receive loud comments bothering on insults. Instead you embraced me as a bother and comforted my pains.

Your comments have gave me life again. I feel alife once more. I feel a kind of inner satisfaction.

Peace at last

Thanks to you all.

One love.

You created this thread counting on the stereotyped gullibility of Nairalanders to create doubts and draw false conclusions.

Kid, show is over - an underwhelming performance it was - so you can now login to your known moniker (which you abandoned since last night) to continue trolling. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031759_20160728162124_jpege6100611bf851e71ce1204060dcc4a2b

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy and buy 2 crate of Gulder 2 oh

Senibo1 bring 2 crates of the ultimate and one crate of Odeku for us... Bring rizzlar and market too ooh.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by fairlyusedpant: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Boss mi , how flexing baba? @fairlyusedpant
eh brotherly, longtime no see, sorry about the new development about the contest wey happen ooo, everything is for a reason bro, xo hw ur side dey na?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by igboboy3(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
lezz:

[b]For OP:

How do I address a faceless coward who hides behind an unknown moniker to address a girl!!! Isn't this the height of cowardice?

I understand the OP is decker who has huge crush for Mïmzy and was so irked how a decent, nice girl like that would get down with an inexorable, relentless fücking fücker like me? grin grin grin But that's the beautiful complexity of life. Guys who pretend to be overly nice are often slithering snakes feeding on dirt.

And the not-so-nice guys like me tell the world my story and intention as they are conceived in my heart; Unsettling bluntness!

So who takes the words of mask-wearing goofball like the OP seriously? It's akin to a masked terrorist preaching to the world about decency.

One thing's for sure though, he's a sad, dejected, lovelorn-magnet who blaims the knight for his failure in meeting the object of his love. How pathetic.

And you, when are you going to enstamp your name in a proper certificate? I understand you have failed repeatedly at every efforts of your hands!
Cease measuring your life by the constancy with which you appear on controversial threads which do not even concern you to begin with.

The only certificate of value your name is written on is an SSCE devoid of 5 credits.
Learn a craft if your mental frame cannot support the weight of formal education.

Or you can try becoming a professional jester or clown to leverage your financial destitution. Your moniker is the sort no one takes seriously--- you're not even hated or loved. You're just sitting squarely in the intersection of indifference to most people. You fùcking try too much to be seen as bad. grin grin grin grin Stick to clowning, it's your birth-badge grin grin grin

A looney is more apt too if you fancy that.

And my erstwhile comrade madrina aka Sherrycoco, alias Urlando are you ready for me yet?

Go gear up! I relish taken punches as much as I love giving them; that's why I'm giving you a forewarning. Go dig up my grave, mate, I have dug a dozen for you and your restless ghosts.

You won't hover!!![/b]

Gaddamn!! You are fierce grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Knightngale(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
MADIFF:

the king lives forever , he stronger and better .
ok grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
go masturbate dude! that's what you need most, now cheesy
Let love reign, not hate.

Let there be peace and harmony among us.

Hate doesn't profit. It only degenerates into destruction.

Hebrews Chapter 13: 1

Let brotherly love continue.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
What did i miss.....Someborry should please summarize. Rasheedumar my friend, awayu today
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Queencalipso where you been dey hide since na, kan siddon for here grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
awwww u are sweet mehn cheesy embarassed, can i sit on your lap?grin
EmperorLee:

Senibo1 bring 2 crates of the ultimate and one crate of Odeku for us... Bring rizzlar and market too ooh.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
awwww u are sweet mehn cheesy embarassed, can i sit on your lap?grin

Please do grin... Patapata my thing will gbera cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

You created this thread counting on the stereotyped gullibility of Nairalanders to create doubts and draw false conclusions.

Kid, show is over - an underwhelming performance it was - so you can now login to your known moniker (which you abandoned since last night) to continue trolling. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031759_20160728162124_jpege6100611bf851e71ce1204060dcc4a2b
Knightngale:
you are welcome dear. Try use this to permanently relieve you of your sorrows wink
Lols.

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
angry gbera? Ur mynd is too dirty!
EmperorLee:

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by CryBabies: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

[b]Against my earlier resolution, I'd indulge you this one time at least.

I understand you need to trade your boredom for minutes (hours even) of online entertainment but know this : Unlike you folks who try too hard to be perceived as 'Messrs Nice Guy', I am blunt with my opinions but every Nairalander who's acquainted with me knows I am honest (and maybe I skip the niceties).

Stàunchlord is definitely Newsheríff/Decker who has a perchant for impersonation and subterfuge. He's riding on the wave of the recent controversial happenings in this section to cause chaos. His original post on this thread is as opaque as the moon and your drawn conclusion(s) about the person referred in his OP has a degree of certainty which is far from the truth.I know who Sherrycoco/Madrina is however. That's a story for another day.

Point is, the OP isn't SPECIFICALLY referring to Lanîcky, Mïmzy, Îvyy or Mysticgal, he's, as usual, just playing mind games hoping any of the partisan sides would spill details within their inner circle.

That addressed, I'd also state this : Given the series of events being replayed again, I'd partake in shaming Kinginvahala as the violent cultist that he is and post/evidence when required...with my recognizable moniker too. I hate cultists for being uncivilized brutes and I've always reiterated that from the first day I registered on this forum.

This isn't any retribution - it's partly a continuation of the week-long shaming of cultists ,hypocrites and folks who're desperate to clinch the winners' medals while cheating their way through it.[/b]

How did you reach this conclusion?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mind spilling who the OP is? It appears I'm the on the bottom least on the decoding of alternates.
gringrin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Shioorrr balogun leyin obinrin

So weyrey, na ftbomb be justintimba, and na muva be urlando. Is the secretary taking mental notes of this revelations?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WELL KEEP TAKING MEDICINE IN YOUR DEATH, I AM NOT THE GUY THAT WAS BETRAYED, I CAN IMAGINE HOW YOU FELT WHEN URLANDO REVEALED YOUR TRIP TO ANAMBRA, HMM EVEN ISLOVE GOT FED UP WITH YOU YESTERDAY[b] AND HER LAST WORDS WAS GO AND MARRY, [/b]HMM BRO STOP CHASING AFTER LITTLE GIRLS IN NAIRALAND. ITS NOT MY FAULT THE STORY WENT OUT. DOHR!
grin grin grin grin Stop rushing me into marriage, my relentless fan. You're the living proof that marriage entered too soon has a disastrous fallout! And I thought you would learn from your parents! grin grin grin

Look at you! You can't even write a single sentence without announcing to the world daddy didn't prioritise your education because he had none.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by queencalipso(f): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:
Queencalipso where you been dey hide since na, kan siddon for here grin

My dear how I go do na!! As bushboy don devorce me embarassed na to go hide na cry

I just dey ghost mode dey observe for corner tongue
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

Shioorrr balogun leyin obinrin

So weyrey, na ftbo.mb be justint.imba, and na m
uva be urlan.do. Is the secretary taking mental notes of this revelations?

Emi ni yen ooh.. I am enjoying the life of my head (Mo n jaye orimi ni grin)

Ngbo Akowe Koole cheesy Ko gbo gbo patapata sile
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Senib.o1 bring 2 crates of the ultimate and one crate of Odeku for us... Bring rizzlar and market too ooh.
na market I'd carry come, trust me grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry gbera? Ur mynd is too dirty!

grin I go wash am with hypo.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please Who knows about the lady called Aaliyah who starred in the hollywood movie Romeo Must Die and also sang its soundtrack: Try Again?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
queencalipso:

My dear how I go do na!! As bushboy don devorce me embarassed na to go hide na cry

I just dey ghost mode dey observe for corner tongue

Shey I told you not to follow that biafran bush boy tongue
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
na market I'd carry come, trust me grin

grin cheesy You noh dey carry last.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
soak am with 29Klin, 2 bucket of hotwater smiley
EmperorLee:

grin I go wash am with hypo.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
Please Who knows about the lady called Aaliyah who starred in the hollywood movie Romeo Must Die and also sang its soundtrack: Try Again?

dont derail pls

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by queencalipso(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin grin Stop rushing me into marriage, my relentless fan. You're the living proof that marriage entered too soon has a disastrous fallout! And I thought you would learn from your parents! grin grin grin

Look at you! You can't even write a single sentence without announcing to the world daddy didn't prioritise your education because he had none.

What is wrong with you people for Gods sake?? Washing your dirty linens on nl( public forum) angry is this how friendship/ r/ship off nl use to be/ end?? Must you rush to nl to disgrace your selves over every little issue that happened off nl just becz you met here!!!

Ew!!! angry angry grow up guys, this is just too childish!! angry angry

Fear don dey catch me seff... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
lezz:

LOL SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU, I WILL NOT TRADE MENTIONS WITH YOU, ATLEAST LET THE AROMA OF BETRAYAL SUCK YOU DEEP, O I HEARD YOUR REAL NAME IS TITUS AND YOU HAVE BEEN USING LEZZLIE TO DECEIVE THE GIRLS.
CHAI YOU ARE THE REASON WHY DPRINCE SANG OGA TITUS.
OGA TITUS, YOU TOO POMPOUS WITH NO REMORSE, YOU CON DEY FIND PVSSY.
U FOLLOW MOTO GO TO ANAMBRA JUST TO FORK OKPOHO, CHAI OKPHOHO SEE YOU RUN O!.
OGA TITUS BY SAINTSAMURAI. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

Let love reign, not hate.

Let there be peace and harmony among us.

Hate doesn't profit. It only degenerates into destruction.

Hebrews Chapter 13: 1

Let brotherly love continue.
are you done playing with you dick

qoute me when you're done playing with your joystick

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy www.google.com
StunchLord:
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Fela40: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.